Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CoffeeKat13

Fashionable Pumpkin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:27 pm
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
A heARTbReAk ANd a NeW staRT

Our rp takes place with Zuki a young boy no less the age of 16, just turned 17. He who doesn't get out much and chooses to spend most of his time on the internet. What he does on the internet is spends much of his time role playing with friends, playing violent video games, and well reading manga. He isn't that smart about things if that is he doesn't try and has quiet a temper. He also is one who has the knowledge of some one far beyond his years yet has no voice to spread his knowledge.

He also has gone threw so much that his heart is breaking and his mind is being destroyed by it's own selfish wants and desires. Those desires is whats ruining him. They are of heat and the needs to have human contact with another and not that of an over the internet relation ship which is what he has gone threw only two times in his life.

His desires are leading him down a path he really wishes he would not go. Into a one where he unable to stop his mind from wondering and fantasizing in being and having those that should not touch him doing just that, and having the desire to go up to any one and ask "would you please do it with me?"

His mind is also shattering away with every passing day. Being broken to the point that the sick cold embrace of loneliness that holds him tight, in his mind there now is a distinct voice. That assures him in his moments of need and lust for attentions that he is intact sane, yet argues constantly when he is fine.

And now the only things that kept him from doing these things are gone. So can some one save him from falling any further into this lust full madness?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:05 pm
I am fairly interested in this idea. Would you mind if I role played this with you?  

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

CoffeeKat13

Fashionable Pumpkin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:10 pm
Sanimei
I am fairly interested in this idea. Would you mind if I role played this with you?

um yea sure :3 i was actually working on the profile for my character when i noticed this , um can you wait to read that before you fully agree? cause well im hoping for a long lasting role play... so... yea sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:12 pm
brokenangelicdoll
Sanimei

um yea sure :3 i was actually working on the profile for my character when i noticed this , um can you wait to read that before you fully agree? cause well im hoping for a long lasting role play... so... yea sweatdrop

Oh! Sure. I don't mind. Sorry about that.  

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

CoffeeKat13

Fashionable Pumpkin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:17 pm
'Just get over it, ' they say
I wish I could find a way
Living with it day by day
Memories won't go away

Zuki Cross
Bio: besides what is mentioned above he is in fact came from a very harsh environment. Ever since he was little his parents where abusive to him. His mother being one who would yell at him constantly for every thing he did wrong, his father had the tendency to be abusive and hit him a lot. His sister was highly depressed and there was some signs of autism she showed. His grandmother was the one who taught him almost every thing yet spoiled and showed him how to be spoiled. He came from a poor family who lived in a bad part of town yet was taught how to do bad things and that some one was always going to do and give things to him.

So by the age of 13, to gain the friends he lacked, i mean the true friends he needed he went online and took part in an social net work. Where he met many people. His first crush who shattered his heart at the age of 14 and gave him an complex of being ugly and just 'average'. His first relationship which broke his heart completely and made him feel like he was just worth death who at that point was his only friend. And then his last relationship where well his lover changed and became some one else leaving him there alone to die, since he had no other reason to live.
Personality: his personality can change depending on how he is feeling. At times when he is happy, he is sweet and shy. Nice but a know it all. When sad he is quiet and well pushes people away, in the process making them hurt as much as he. His depressed state is like this but can switch from this to breaking down suicidal to literally yelling and screaming for people to leave. When he is mad he is an huge hot headed brat who wants to purposely get in fights. To people he just met he is shy and awkward, but nice. No he does not smile.

'Just get over it, ' they say
Medication helps to sway
Many feelings of dismay
But they do fail to decay
The loss that one does survey
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:18 pm
Sanimei
k the profile is above xp  

CoffeeKat13

Fashionable Pumpkin

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:47 pm
brokenangelicdoll
Sanimei
k the profile is above xp

He seems quite interesting. I like it! Ok then. I shall give you mine then.

User Image

Yuki Ember

Bio: Yuki was born in a small neighborhood in the Kanagawa district of Japan, though he didn't get to spend a lot of time there. As his parents were killed in a car accident when he was little, so he was sent to live with his aunt in the U.S.
Despite being raised by his aunt, he never really adjusted to living with her, and spent most of his time shut in his room with his sketch books, his game system, and two bookshelves worth of horror, and detective novels.
He started to get out more around his early middle school years, both for school, and due to the his sick sense of humor, as he finds it amusing to hear what people say about his personal appearance. He didn't have many friends due to this, but he didn't seem to mind at the time.
It was only during his freshman year of high school that he actually started gaining some friends. And for a while, he was happy with them, and that's when he spent more time away from home.
This came to an end when his best friend committed suicide. Yuki was very distraught by the news, and thought about distancing himself from the world again. However, he decided against this, as, in his mind, that would not be the correct way to honor his friend's memory.

Personality: Yuki can be rather straightforward, and blunt at times, and can almost come off as rude. However, he is very thoughtful, and understanding when he gets to know someone. Loyal to a fault. He's not about to abandon someone he cares about.
When he's angry, Yuki can be incredibly stern, and stubborn. But he is not one to raise his voice, but it doesn't always work.
To those he does not know, if he finds them interesting he will strike a conversation. If he does not, he has a tendency to ignore them.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:54 pm
Sanimei

>.< i love him <3 ok so i was thinking that a great way for the rp to start is at school, like it being the teacher's way to try and get kids who dont make that much friends make friends and forces them as partners to work in class... and i dont know why but i think physical education would be a good class to do that in  

CoffeeKat13

Fashionable Pumpkin

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:57 pm
brokenangelicdoll

Yay! I'm glad you like him!
I think that would be a good way to start out. A physical class seems like a good way to start that out. Would you mind starting it out? Or would you prefer it if I did?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:59 pm
Sanimei

well i can if you really want me to 3nodding  

CoffeeKat13

Fashionable Pumpkin

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:01 pm
brokenangelicdoll

If you could, that'd be great. My intro posts are usually terrible unless I have something to work with. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:10 pm
Sanimei

(thats ok i can do it >w<)
ZUkI
It once again was the beginning of another semester at once again another new school. For Zuki this was the worst time of the years cause it meant new students who weren't new at the school but for them it was. He hated it an could not help but hide at the top of the bleachers of his first period class, which had to horribly be P.E. He only numbly watched as the teacher was naming off partners that the students had to go with for the partner requiring sports. Names were called out and eventually his name was said, along with some one else's that he did not know. Once that was done the teacher ordered the students to meet with their partner which made Zuki groan and get up slowly to go down to stand by the teacher. He got no clue who his 'partner' was.
User Image  

CoffeeKat13

Fashionable Pumpkin

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:24 pm
brokenangelicdoll

User Image

Yuki Ember

The school was nothing new to Yuki. He spent his freshman year at this dreadfully dull place, and was back for another semester of it. Though boring as it was, entertainment could be found for his sick sense of humor every now and then.
However, it was far too early in the morning to deal with what the teacher had planned out for his first period class. Partnered sports seemed rather silly to him. When his name was called, he set down his sketch book, and wiped his graphite covered hand off on his jeans, as he opted to not wear the schools gym uniforms.
After stifling a yawn with his clean hand, he hopped down from the stairs, and looked around for his 'partner'. Though it appeared as though everyone else had found theirs. That is, until he cast his gaze to the teacher. The one standing next to him must be the partner he was looking for.
Underneath his long, black bang, Yuki raised an eyebrow. Something seemed... Off about this one. Perhaps it was just because he'd never seen the boy before.
With that, he went over to the two of them. "I assume I'm to be partnered with him." He said, with a questioning, though obviously bored, tone of voice.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:31 pm
Sanimei

ZUkI
The teacher only nodded and pointed to a spot in the corner. "thats where you two will go for warm ups" he answered before blowing his whistle. "now ill point to spots and you and your partner will go there!" he shouted before doing so.
Zuki only could nod to the teacher and not looking at his partner walked to the corner of the gym and waited for further instructions which the teacher was giving. Apparently he and his partner were meant to talk and get to know each other, which Zuki did not wish to do.
User Image  

CoffeeKat13

Fashionable Pumpkin

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:42 pm
brokenangelicdoll

User Image

Yuki Ember

Yuki plugged his ears when the instructor blew his whistle, and while he shouted. 'Damn. Was that really necessary? We're standing right here, are we not?' He wondered to himself, as he cast a bored glance to the ceiling.
When he was sure the noise had quieted down, he placed his hands in his pockets. "Fine." Was all he said, before he wandered over to the same spot. Though he opted to lean against the wall.
He gave a light sigh to the instructions. 'Get to know each other? What is this? A therapy session?' He thought. But still. It didn't look like they would be able to continue until they started talking. And he would rather not be bored for the morning.
Finally, he glanced over at his partner. "You new to this school?" He asked curiously, since he still couldn't seem to place him.

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff