Transparent Blood-lust RP [Closed] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:50 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
They say love comes in many forms, that it is an essence that cannot be manipulated or controlled by technology or simulations. Love cannot be bought and it cannot be force, to be in love comes many times in a persons life...though many do not succeed in finding "the one". All creatures suffer this agonizing emotion as every being the the universe experiences it. Even vampires...though our story is about a particular vampire who though has lived for already a hundred years...has still never been in love before, but when his 100th birthday comes by will he finally get the wish he has always dreamed of when a new student in his school comes disturbing his everyday routine? Or will his first love be a broken record that will crush the boys dreams of romance forever? Remember folks! Love is a poisonous essence~

-INFORMATION!!!-

---> Alrighty this is my FIRST RP that I myself have made, so I apologize if anything looks bland or plain! I am really interested in this story and so I very much appreciate if you folks can work with me here <3, anyway so above the info is the story, now to sum it all up (If you were to lazy to read it) this story is about a vampire boy who has never been in love before in his entire years, sure he's had crushes but they were all kept in his mind. The boy's name is Anaise (but you can call him ana) and he is a big fanatic on romance and read many novels based on such emotion. During the middle of the school year a new transfer student comes to Ana's classroom and thus our story begins in Japan on a warm, magnificent spring morning. What will this new student contribute to this vampires life?

[color=anycolor]Greetings my name is:[characters name]

I am proud to say I am [b][age][/b] years old!

I mostly act like: [your characters personality, it does not need to be long!]

I always look like: [Describe the characters appearence]

To tell you the truth I am actually a:[ the characters species be free to have your character any species you desire, he does not have to be human!!~]

In my point of view I adore: [what your character likes]

On the other hand I cannot stand!: [what your character dislikes]

My back story? Well I can tell you this much: [Your characters biography please note this is required and must be at LEAST A PARAGRAPH!~ You do not have to reveal to much but if you want you can]

I think I might have forgotten to say something...: [anything else you want to add please note THIS IS OPTIONAL!~][/color]

oh by the way, I need a Seme as I will be the Uke! Thanks~<3 Please post your profile on the thread and I will respond to which case we will begin! btw any bedroom scenes we come across shall be done through PM~ heart

Normal Form

Greetings my name is: Anaise Dupar

I am proud to say I am 101 (looks 17) years old!

I mostly act like: Ana is very gentle and kind but he tends to be unsocial and shy. Once he warms up to someone though he will enjoy having chats with whomever and helps those he deems needed to be helped. Ana is easily annoyed by those whol;can't shut up and he will mostly hide in the corners of the room.

I always look like: Ana looks young and has pale skin, he is a natually blue haired boy and has one blue eye as well as a red eye which surpresses most of his powers. When at school he wears his normal school uniform. When at his home however he wears usually a basic slacks and T-shirt. On special occasions he'll fix up his hair and wear formal attire but in most cases he wears casual human clothing.

To tell you the truth I am actually a: Vampire (but lives among regular humans)

In my point of view I adore: Ana loves drinking red meat juice as it is one of the only things that keeps him alive, the boy is also a fan in romance novels and enjoys buying new novels from time to time. Ana adores his full time job at a fast food restaurant as it pays for mostly everything he owns. He cares deeply for his parents unfortunately they are always absent from the house due that they own a corporate business that always requires their full attention. The boy never really had a friend before but he hopes to get one soon.He's also enjoys exotic food and cultures as well.

On the other hand I cannot stand!: Ana cannot stand bullies, hypocrites, and those who absorb themselves in pride or popularity. The boy also tries to refraim from chatter mouths and bugs as both frighten him dearly. He hates being unsocial and hopes to change that in the near future. Ana cannot stand sour food as well because it does not correlate well with him.

My back story? Well I can tell you this much: Anaise was born to a rich line of pure blooded vampires. He is the only son of one of the wealthiest owners in Japan, and yet he does not have a single friend. He had been kept in slumber for most of his life and only recently has he been able to receive a proper education, his parents love him dearly but they fear that hunters might find him and execute him. SO the boy now resides in a regular home in the woods and goes to a normal school, his parents pay for the bills and his schooling but Anaise got a job so he could buy his own personal items so now he is considered "normal"

I think I might have forgotten to say something...: Ana can emerge vampire wings and can fly but vampires are just regular people with powers that are limited to how much blood they drink, Ana had never tasted human or mythical creatures blood as a great deal of responsibilities comes with such actions, he hides his red eye with colored contact lens or an eye patch.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:04 pm
domoarigato12

I'm posting a profile! :33

Greetings my name is: Christian (prefers Chris) Knowel

I am proud to say I am 17 years old!

I mostly act like: Chris is a s cheerful and friendly as it gets! He does have his moments of depression but get's over it quickly, or at least leads everyone to believe so.

I always look like: Chris has long hair, dyed with red streaks. His eyes are naturally purplish-red due to a birth defect. He loves wearing button up shirts and just a pair of black or blue jeans which is perfect because most uniforms usually consist of such things. He has a bit of tan to his skin since he does go out a lot during summer break.

To tell you the truth I am actually a: plain old human despite appearances.

In my point of view I adore: Animals! All kinds! Swimming, sour foods, and anyone nice to him!

On the other hand I cannot stand!: Bullies, too many sweets

My back story? Well I can tell you this much: Chris grew up in a normal home for the most part. His mother and father raised him happily and accepted him. But that wasn't the case for others. When he started school he was teased for his eye color, being called a vampire. This caused much of his depression as well as being betrayed. But he worked past that and now he moved to make a fresh start with his family. He hopes that it won't be a repeat of his other school.
]

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Object of Affection 150

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:22 pm
Taemins Lover

Alrighty just put your color for your text and if you can add an image of your character and we'll start! It's a pleasure to RP with ya~  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:26 pm
Taemins Lover
domoarigato12

User Image

anycolor]Greetings my name is: Christian (prefers Chris) Knowel

I mostly act like: Chris is a s cheerful and friendly as it gets! He does have his moments of depression but get's over it quickly, or at least leads everyone to believe so.

I always look like: Chris has long hair, dyed with red streaks. His eyes are naturally purplish-red due to a birth defect. He loves wearing button up shirts and just a pair of black or blue jeans which is perfect because most uniforms usually consist of such things. He has a bit of tan to his skin since he does go out a lot during summer break.

In my point of view I adore: Animals! All kinds! Swimming, sour foods, and anyone nice to him!

My back story? Well I can tell you this much: Chris grew up in a normal home for the most part. His mother and father raised him happily and accepted him. But that wasn't the case for others. When he started school he was teased for his eye color, being called a vampire. This caused much of his depression as well as being betrayed. But he worked past that and now he moved to make a fresh start with his family. He hopes that it won't be a repeat of his other school.
]

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:31 pm
Taemins Lover
Taemins Lover
domoarigato12

User Image

Greetings my name is: Christian (prefers Chris) Knowel

Alrighty I fixed your text color! Now we can start, would you prefer me to begin or would you like to start? In anyway it starts at school early in the morning as Christian will be introduced as the new student in school smile  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:39 pm
domoarigato12

((I will And usually I will reply from my phone so o-o if I mess up don't worry. lol))

Chris walked into his classroom after the teacher motioned him in. He stood there with a smile. "Class this is Christian Knowel. The new student. Make sure to make him feel welcome please. And show him around." The teacher said. Chris bowed to the class and took a big breath. "Hi! I hope you help me through the year!" He chimed happily. The teacher directed him to an empty seat in the middle of the class. After he sat down people stared at him. Chris heard a comment about his eyes and bit his lip. Already?... Maybe I should have worn the contacts... He thought to himself with a frown.  

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:53 pm
Taemins Lover

((Haha yeah no need to worry about that, I'm replying from my Ipad so I'll be messing up here and there XD))

anaise was bored in the morning as he was reading yet another romance novel, he put a book cover over it that made sure people didn't see what he was reading. He saw the new transfer student who seemed chipy but frowned when he heard someone comment about his eyes. The boy glared at the boy who made the comment and the boy had shut up. "That's better" he mumbled, he sat behind Christian and felt bad for the boy so he tapped Chris shoulder and once he got his attention said "hey, nice to meet you, the names Anaise but you can call me Ana...would you like me to show you round the school later? Wouldn't be a problem...nice color of eyes, gives you a definite glow." The boy said in a soft voice with a coy smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:02 pm
domoarigato12

Chris turned to see the boy with blue hair. At first he wondered why he would want to talk but when he offered to help him Chris smiled. "Oh thanks! That sure is helpful!" He blushed lightly as Ana commented about his eyes. "Th-Thank you... that makes me very happy..." He teared up and smiled widely. "Not one person has ever said that besides my parents... It's amazing to hear it!" He explained and turned back as the teacher started talking. Chris couldn't help but feel that he had just made his first friend. His first real friend and he liked his eyes! Chris hummed happily. Maybe others will also accept me...  

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:28 pm
Taemins Lover

Ana was surprised by the guys reaction to what he said, the boy blushed lightly at the comment he made about his eyes. "Sure...no problem Chris" he said before he started paying attention to the teacher, once class was over Ana came to Chris desk were he carried his novel with him "alrighty Chis! As of today I will be your guide and helper for this school! Where would you like to go first?" He said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:32 pm
domoarigato12

Chris had a great time in his class. Once it was over he sighed and looked at Ana. " Oh umm.. Well let's see. How about you show me where everything I need to know is. And classes? Do we only have one?" He asked as he looked at Ana, standing from his chair. "I didn't really get briefed on everything when I transferred. My parents know more than I do." Chris grumbled then smiled. "What are you reading?" He asked, noticing the book.  

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:55 pm
Taemins Lover

Ana smiled at what Chris said he wanted to see at the school, but the boy blushed when the other ask about the book he was carrying "ah! It's..it's nothing really...I'll show you to your classes, I believe we have the same schedule...anyway let me show you the lunchroom and gym." Ana showed Chris around whilst hiding his book from Chris, he didn't want anyone finding out what he read. After the tour was done, Ana took Chris to their next class in which he said "well...do you have any questions?" The boy said cheery.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:59 pm
domoarigato12

Chris nodded and smiled. "Oh okay." He laughed and followed Ana along. When they were done he looked at Ana and smiled. "Oh well.. Let's see... Are we friends?" He asked with a small smile. "If so then... Would you like to come over to my house?" He asked and put his hair behind his ear and licked his lips. "Of course If you don't want to that's fine."  

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:20 pm
Taemins Lover

Ana blushed when Chris asked if they were friends, the boy had not really thought about it. The boy smiled as he came closer to Chris as he said confidently "why wouldn't I be your friend? You seem like a pretty great guy, your eyes are pretty intriguing too, and yes it would be great to come over to your house." Ana then proceeded to set in his desk as class was going to begin, he thought Chris was a real great guy. A vampire like him felt very lucky.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:48 pm
domoarigato12

Chris smiled widely. "Thanks. I'm really happy about that.. I always have a hard time making friends..." He mumbled then sat down. He felt excited to have a friend and made a resolve to make more friends. He happily sat through class, having a funner time now.  

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:01 pm
Taemins Lover

Ana felt more relaxed seeing Chris more confident and happier, and he was not the only one to notice the sudden change in the guy. After their last class was over students started talking to Chriscand asking him various questions like, how he was doing, if he wanted to join a club or if he wanted to eat with them Tommorow. Ana smiled at Chris newfound popularity the boy sat at his desk reading his romance novel and Waited until Chris was ready to go, Ana wanted to visit the guys house he wanted to know more about him.  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff