PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:41 pm
This is a 1x1 with mangafreak2012

Mythical Creature x Human

Skelly:
User Image
Name: Michael "Maiko" Cain
Pos.: Seme
Race: Human
Personality: Maiko keeps to himself due to his "mental illness". The thought of actually being near these creatures he sees makes him nervous. He is quiet and keeps to himself unless he has warmed up to someone.
Bio: Michael Nagasaki was the illegitimate son of wealthy CEO Andrew Cain and his former mistress Hinata Miyuki. His father promised his mother a vast wealth if she kept Michael a secret and she selfishly agreed. Andrew later suffered a fatal heart attack and the only heir to the company was his illegitimate b*****d. His mother ascended the position in place of her son until he was old enough but Michael never wanted that. Plus, he had his own problems. Ever since he was younger, he could see things. People who others saw as normal people were actually other worldly beings. Vampires, ghouls, demons, elves, every mythical creature that ever existed live amongst us but no one ever believed Michael. He was bullied by others at his prep school and his family always punished him for saying foolish things. His mother tolerated him with disdain and only loved him because Michael made her rich beyond her wildest dreams. She finally couldn't stand it and enrolled him in a military school at the age of 15. He managed to run away at 18 and has lived under the name Maiko Nagasaki ever since.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name: Lapis Daconis
Pos.: Uke
Personality: Lapis is and excitable dragon. He can be serious, but hides behind stubbornness, aloofness, and is easily frightened.
Bio: Lapis Daconis is the lone survivor of his family. He and his parents lived happily in his house when he was a young child. A rouge demon murdered his parents when he was twelve. He went to an orphanage where learned everything he could about passing as a human. He attended high school, but decided that college wasn't worth it. He transformed into his humanoid form, includes wings, sharp eye teeth, and cat-like eyes, knowing it couldn't be seen by humans. Lapis now wanders from town to town picking up odd jobs and avoiding other creatures as much as he can.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:21 pm
Maiko sighed as he walked down the street back to his apartment. He had just gotten off of his job at a minimart and it was already this late. He kicked a beer can down the street as he passed by a couple. A young girl was holding hands with some sort of lizardman. Maiko wanted to warn the girl. Tell her to run before it was too late. He shook his head. She'd probably think I'm insane anyway... He checked his phone again. Nothing but his blinking background screen greeted him. No messages, no missed calls, or anything just the way he liked it. He really didn't have anyone to talk to anyway. While looking at his phone, he didn't notice that someone was running at him until they were both sprawled on the concrete.  

x-Madame_Chaos-x

mangafreak2012

Dedicated Friend

8,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:21 pm
MadamChaos13

Skelly:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name: Lapis Daconis
Pos.: Uke
Personality: Lapis is and excitable dragon. He can be serious, but hides behind stubbornness, aloofness, and is easily frightened.
Bio: Lapis Daconis is the lone survivor of his family. He and his parents lived happily in his house when he was a young child. A rouge demon murdered his parents when he was twelve. He went to an orphanage where learned everything he could about passing as a human. He attended high school, but decided that college wasn't worth it. He transformed into his humanoid form, includes wings, sharp eye teeth, and cat-like eyes, knowing it couldn't be seen by humans. Lapis now wanders from town to town picking up odd jobs and avoiding other creatures as much as he can.

***Story***

Lapis had gotten a job in a bar as a busboy. Unfortunately, his boss was an Incubus and decided he would be an excellent next meal. When he came for him, Lapis kicked him in between his legs. He then took off running out the door. The boss, enraged that his meal was escaping, sent two of his human goons after him. Lapis was dodging people desperately and wasn't paying too attention to his feet. Lapis accidently slammed into a man. Panicked, he dragged the guy with him into an alley and clamped his hand over his mouth. "Don't scream!" He begged, "Please don't scream, I'll do almost anything if you don't!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:43 pm
Maiko didn't have time to react before he was dragged into an alley by some stranger who clamped a hand over his mouth. Of course he panicked. He reached up and pulled the person's hand off of his face forcibly. "Who are you and why are we hiding?" He couldn't really see the person who grabbed him in the dark alley. All he could see were a pair of glowing, golden catlike eyes. His heart pounded nervously. Great... one of them... "Listen, pal. I don't want any trouble from your kind. I just want to go home." He mumbled. Suddenly, two guys ran by the alley without glancing their way. Maiko didn't notice and continued to talk to... whatever it was he was talking to. "Please don't suck my blood or rend me into pieces or whatever your kind does to poor pitiful humans like me." Maiko shrugged. He had been threatened by all manner of creature big and small. He figured whatever this was wanted to eat him or something. Most of them just wanted to blend and would leave him alone but some creatures like to cause him problems.  

x-Madame_Chaos-x

mangafreak2012

Dedicated Friend

8,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:05 pm
MadamChaos13

Lapis blinked at the man in shock. "My kind?" He mumbled, confused. He relaxed when the thugs ran by. "I am sorry for running into you. See I had this job, but my boss was an Incub- ...... Incontrollable and tried to molest me. I ran and he sent these goons after me. I don't even want to know what they would have done. I grabbed you because I didn't want to leave you at their mercy because of me." He admitted.

When the man started saying something about sucking his blood he blanched, "Wh- What do you mean? Suck your blood? Are you some kind of loon?" He joked nervously. Lapis backed up until he was between him and the exit of the alley. He was in big trouble if this man could see him. Hopefully he wouldn't try to kill him... or capture him as some kind of pet.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:24 pm
"Oh good. I was worried for a second there." Maiko stood up and dusted himself off before turning to look at the creature he bumped into. He was different than some he had seen. "So what are you then? Obviously not a demon or a vampire... you also said you were running from your boss. He sounds like some kind of awful monster." He normally would walk away by this point but it was oddly fascinating to be holding an actual conversation with a creature like him. Normally, they'd either ignore him or attack him. This was a pleasant change. He noticed the fear in the creature and approached him gently. "I'm not gonna hurt you or anything. Here." He offered the creature a friendly handshake. "My name is Maiko. And you are?"  

x-Madame_Chaos-x

mangafreak2012

Dedicated Friend

8,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:10 pm
MadamChaos13

Lapis looked at him in shock, "You can see what I am?" He whispered, He then sneered at the demon comment. "No, I'm not a demon, nasty ugly creatures if you as me." He then drew himself up proudly, "I'm a dragon" He stated, throwing caution to the wind. If this human knew about creatures he was screwed anyway. "And my boss was an incubus" He added as an after thought.

Lapis backed up when the man came closer, but hesitantly shook his hand when he held it out. "Pleasure, I'm Lapis"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:18 pm
"A dragon, hmm?" Maiko tried to imagine this kid as some kind of huge, fire-breathing beast but it only made him laugh. "It's nice to meet you, Lapis." From the alley, Maiko could hear the heaving thudding footsteps of people running. It sounded like the two from earlier. "Hey listen, Lapis. If you want, my apartment complex is nearby and you are welcome to hideout until you think it's safe." Maiko honestly didn't know what he was doing. Why didn't he just ignore this kid like he did every other mythical creature? But he couldn't just leave him out here to be molested by an incubus. He shuddered at the thought of how that may feel... "Anyway, the offers out there. You can follow me if you'd like." He realized he was still holding Lapis's hand. He let go and turned to leave the alley wondering if the dragon would accept his offer.  

x-Madame_Chaos-x

mangafreak2012

Dedicated Friend

8,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:37 pm
MadamChaos13

Lapis looked around panicking when he heard the footsteps. He knew that his boss would be after him for a while. If Maiko was offering a place to stay, he sure wasn't going to turn it down, he didn't even have anywhere to go to sleep. When his hand was dropped and Maiko started walking away, he ran after him. "Wait!" He cried, "Wait, I'm coming!" He quickly caught up and followed Maiko. Lapis didn't want the thugs to find him, so he stuck close to Maiko.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:52 am
mangafreak2012

Maiko felt the dragon latch onto him. "Don't worry. Like I said, I live rather close by. I don't think they-" Maiko cut himself off as he saw another creature walking ahead of them. He didn't want to take any chances in case that was Lapis's boss. "Quick. We'll take the fire escape." He took Lapis's hand and ran across the street and down a different alley until they reached a fire escape. He pulled down the ladder. He helped the dragon up and then quickly pulled the ladder back up. He could still hear voices though. He led Lapis up until they reached his window. He opened the window and climbed in before pulling Lapis in with him. He shut and latched the window and sat on his floor breathing heavily. "I...I think we're safe now. Hopefully." He wheezed. When he had caught his breath, Maiko flipped a light switch. His lonely one-person apartment looked rather shabby and he felt a little embarrassed. "You're.. ah... welcome to take my bed if you want. I sleep on the couch most nights anyway."  

x-Madame_Chaos-x

mangafreak2012

Dedicated Friend

8,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:18 pm
MadamChaos13

Lapis bent over panting with his hands on his knees. He had thought they were going to get caught! With his breath caught, Lapis looked around at the room and smiled, it was much nicer than the current motel he'd been sleeping in. When Maiko said he could have his bed, he looked at him confused. "But, I'm not going to boot you out of your bed.... I can just seep in a chair or on the floor." He offered. Lapis then decided that since Maiko knew what he was then he wouldn't mind his wings too much. He took off his jacket and loosened them from where they'd been pinned to his back. Lapis sighed in relief and opened them just a little to stretch them, before folding them back comfortably. "So" He said, trying to start a conversation, "Why can you see my real looks? I have never met a pure human that could before..... And why did you ask if I was going to eat you? It doesn't make sense...." He asked. He wanted to know why this man had seen him... and how he was still sane. Lapis knew most humans would have declared someone who spoke about monsters insane, so how did Maiko avoid that?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:07 pm
mangafreak2012

Maiko shook his head. "Not at all, Lapis. I seriously don't mind. I usually don't sleep much anyway." He sighed and sat on his couch. It had been a long time since he'd had anyone over. Maiko admired the kid's wings as they unfolded from his back. They were pretty impressive. He almost didn't hear his question. "Oh... ah... I don't really know why myself. It's just something I've always been able to do. Like breathing." Maiko scratched his nose and stretched. "I asked if you were going to eat me because I've been attack by others." He rolled up his shirt sleeve to show a nasty looking scar on his left forearm. "I got this when I was 5 by some kind of demon. I apparently pissed her off somehow and she decided that my arm was a chew tow." He shrugged and slid his shirt back over the scar. "I have sustained other injuries because I am able to see your kind. But you didn't attack me or you haven't yet." Maiko raised an eyebrow wearily. "You aren't going to attack me while I sleep are you? Because that would be a real downer..."  

x-Madame_Chaos-x

mangafreak2012

Dedicated Friend

8,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:44 pm
MadamChaos13

Lapis blinked at Maiko's question, then laughed. "I'll make you a deal" He bargained good-humoredly, "You don't attack me, I won't attack you. Deal?" He sat on the floor and looked at Maiko, "Their not my kind. Demons are a crappy breed, my own parents were killed by one. Plus, all of the different creatures you see are different species and breeds of that species. Though...." He hesitated, "If you have any questions about any, I will answer as best I can." He offered. Lapis waited for a reply as his stomach growled loudly. "Sorry" He muttered, "If.. If you like I could cook us something?" He offered.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:33 pm
mangafreak2012

"Deal."
Maiko chuckled. "And sorry. I've never really thought about what species and breeds were out there. I never really researched it." His stomach slightly grumbled at the prospect of food. He only ever bought instant ramen and cheap things like that though. "If you find something to cook in there, go right ahead." He waved a hand in the direction of the small, shabby kitchen area. "I don't really have much of anything but you're welcome to it." It was strange having someone in his house. Especially someone willing to cook. It felt... nice. "So, Lapis. You live around here? I've never seen you around town. And I think I'd remember someone like you. It's not everyday you meet a dragon, ya know."  

x-Madame_Chaos-x

mangafreak2012

Dedicated Friend

8,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:21 pm
MadamChaos13

Lapis stood and started going through Maiko's cabinets. Maiko was right, it was low stocked. He found ramen, onions, spices, potatoes, cheese, and a few other ingredients. Lapis decided that he would make onion soup, with toast. "Do you mind onion soup?" He asked over his shoulder. He could see where Maiko was sitting and smiled, this was fun. "No, I am new in town... I wander from town to town doing odd jobs and such. I try to avoid attention and generally sleep in extremely crappy places, so I am glad that you are letting me stay." He beamed. The water wasn't heating fast enough, so he blew a quick breath of fire under it to heat it faster. Glancing at Maiko to see if it freaked him out, he blushed. "Sorry Maiko" Lapis mumbled. Then he brightened, "What about you? Are you native to this city?"  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff