Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:50 pm
User Image

Foreign Love

_____ was taking a trip with his school to france, and when he is there he meets a boy names Joshua. Joshua is a college student but not just that he is also a slave to a very wealthy man. Of course he is allowed to go to school hang out with friends but when push comes to shove his master is allowed to do whatever he pleases to him whenever he pleases. ___ and Josh start talking and the next thing they know...they were falling in love. But Josh always seemed to disappear and have to leave because of an emergency and ____ starts to suspect something. Though Josh says nothing on the topic. But what happens when its time for ____ to go back to America and josh cant go with him because the fact he is a slave? will this love be completely forgotton?

I'm the seme! heart  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:51 pm
User Image
Name: Lionel (leo-nel) Abel
Sexuality: Homosexual
Position: Dominate
Personality: He is a very fun loving flirtatious guy. He seizes the moment because he never knows when he will be called upon next and how long he has his freedom.
Bio: Lionel was born in France, his mother English his father French. Sadly his mom passed away when he was very young leaving him with just his dad. This wasn't a problem as his father was a wonderful man that loved him very much and supplied for him. In high school Lionel was a good student and loved by the teachers and other students. His kindness and good attitude helped people like him. He planned to go to college to get a degree in teaching but his father fell extremely ill when he graduated. So instead of following his dreams he stayed home and took care of his dad. Though he wasn't getting any better and soon the doctor said he needed to get surgery but they didn't have the money for it. That is when Lionel was approached by extremely wealthy man that promised to pay for his fathers surgery, but there was a price. Leo was to be his slave and do whatever he wants until he was freed by him. Leo having no choice since he had to save his father agreed and that is how he ended up being a slave. Now he wants nothing more to get out of it but knows he has no choice.

Wolf-Anima55

sublime flow

Shy Kitten

3,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:02 pm
If you're still looking for someone to do this roleplay with you. Do you mind if I'd join you?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:06 pm
Ven Vanity

yes i am still searching and feel free to join, just post a profile. smile  

Wolf-Anima55

sublime flow

Shy Kitten

3,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:24 pm
Oh yay! emotion_kirakira I've just finished my profile. If you don't like his appearance I'll change it.~
User Image

Name: Luke Archez
Sexuality: Homosexuality
Position: Submissive
Personality: Generous, Gentle, Can be sensitive at times, Helpful, Honest, Easy-going, Careful, Quiet, Brave, and Calm.
Bio: Luke was the quiet and easy middle child always being bothered by his older and younger brothers. He had asked his parents if he could move out. But they only allowed to let him live in an apartment room that was close by their house. Having peace in his one bedroom apartment Luke had start doing better in school better grades. While he was growing up to get into highschool he had noticed he had more of an attraction to males more than females. Feeling a little odd about his sexuality he kept this choice of his to himself not wanting anyone else in his family to know. Nor his friends. He had dated a couple of guys recently to experiment. After that he had full on accepted his choice of being gay. Luke still leaves it at a secret until he feels more suitable towards it. Luke is apart of the popular crowd for his looks. But Luke likes to keep to himself and read and search around on the internet. Sports was a minor interest but he still went out and ran a few blocks. As they had came back from spring break Luke heard about his class trip going to France to research and learn new things. Luke was intrigued by this and was allowed to go.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:14 am
User Image
The heat of the room had sweat forming on Leo's chest and brow. His bare chest was covered in glitter and glowing paint a couple of the smudges of paint in the shape of peoples hands. The beat of the music hummed through his body as he pushed his way through the crowd of people. He could feel the hands of others all over him, but since he loved coming to clubs he was use to the feeling by now. Finally he made his way out of the crowd and to the front door. "Leo where are you going?" he heard a person call out. Leo smiled and gestured to the pack of cigarettes in his hand. Though it wasn't just that, it was also he needed a breather from the heat and sweat. He pushed the doors open and was greeted with a gust of fresh air that filled his lungs. "ah" he smiled and leaned against the brick wall of the club and pulled out a cigarette. His brown eyes watched as people walked by a couple staring at him which was understandable since he was wearing low rise jeans and no shirt. He took a long drag from his cig and listened the the beat of the music coming from inside. The cool bricks felt good against his flushes body, but already he was eager to get back inside.

((omg he is so cute and the profile is perfect I'll start smile so i was thinking we could start it where they meet outside a club and Leo lures the other inside, which is against the rules of the trip that Luke is taking with his school. if you don't like the idea feel free to tell me))

Ven Vanity

Wolf-Anima55

sublime flow

Shy Kitten

3,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:42 am
User Image

Luke had gotten off of the bus with his group of friends and made their way towards the building they were assigned to with dorms. Luke looked around at the outside view of France as he made his way towards the building. He smiled, meeting his dorm room door and he opened it meeting up with his roommate which was one of his guy friends. He set his bags on his bed and sat there and thought for a moment he waited until he heard the adults settle down. He got up from his bed not unpacked yet. "Hey, I'm going to go look around. I know it's past hours. Please don't tell anyone." Luke pleaded to his friend as he stood up and made his towards the door.
~"Ah, sure thing man. My mouth is shut."~ His friend replied and winked. Luke smiled and made his way out from the room.

Luke had made it out of the dorms and outside of France without being caught. He walked around frowning when he thought about bring his camera. He wondered around France walked deeper into it. He saw a neon sound displaying a club and a man smoking a cigarette leaning against the wall. He tried not to, But Luke stop his stepping and stared at the handsome man.

(I'm glad you like him! And absolutely smile )
Wolf-Anima56

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:07 am
User Image
Leo was down to the last few drags of his cigarette when he saw a cute looking American male walking down the streets looking like he had no idea where he was going. His eyebrow lifted slightly as he saw the boy slow down and look at him. At first he wasn't sure if he was looking at him but with a glance around he realized it could only be him. A smile crept upon his lips and he pushed off the wall deciding to approach him. "hello." he said in his thick french accent, as he walked up to the other. "What is a boy your age doing walking around here?" he asked curiously before leaning against a light pole and finishing the last drag of his cigarette. he couldn't help but admire how adorable the other was and his eyes were absolutely striking. Already he had decided he wanted to take this boy back inside with him.

Ven Vanity

Wolf-Anima55

sublime flow

Shy Kitten

3,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:35 am
User Image

Luke saw that the other had drug on his last cigarette and looked down not wanting the man to go back inside the club yet. Though he quickly looked up when he heard footsteps moving towards him. Seeing the other walking towards him made Luke blush a faint light pink that shown on his pale cheeks. He looked up at the man as he spoke a hello to Luke. Luke noted his sexy heavy french accent. "Well.. Hi. I was just out here wondering around. I wanted to look around before I went back to my dorm. Even though I don't know my way around. I wasn't trying to walk that far." Luke explained to other seeing the cigarette the man still had from earlier. He smiled biting his bottom lip gently.

Wolf-Anima56

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:57 am
User Image
Lionel dropped the cigarette butt and crushed it with him black boot. He reached out and caught the others chin in his thumb and index finger. "Well, do you want me to show you the best part of France? I promise you will have a wonderful time." he gently released the others chin and stepped back gesturing to the club. His heart was pounding excitedly as he felt the thrum of the music vibrating from behind the doors. Tourists were so fun to play with, especially the students that came here looking for adventures, so easy to ensnare. Though, something was different about this one, an innocent quality about him made Leo want to protect him for some reason.

Ven Vanity

Wolf-Anima55

sublime flow

Shy Kitten

3,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:30 am
User Image

Luke blushed more when the other caught his chin. Listening to the other speak he waited to speak when the other let go of his chin. "S..sure I'd love to see that. I've got plenty of time." Luke replied calmly the blush still lingering on his cheeks. He thought about the others at the dorms and probably knew the adults had known of his absence. He knew he'd hear it from them the next morning. But he wasn't about to waste his chance with this handsome man. Luke walked towards the other and waited for him to guide the way to their destination.

Wolf-Anima56

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:36 am
User Image
Leo felt excitement course through his veins as Luke agreed to come in with him. "Good." a smirk formed on his lips and he gently to the boys hand in his own and pulled him into the club. When the doors were pushed open the smell of sweat and alcohol hit Lionel like a wall, but he was use to that smell. The bouncer stepped in front of Leo, looking at Luke suspiciously."a bit young for you Lionel isn't he?" the large man asked with a slight smirk. Leo chuckled and pushed past the large man, dragging Luke with him. Since Lionel came here almost every other night he was like family to the staff. He glanced back at Luke as he pulled him onto the dance floor, pushing through the mesh of bodies. Finally he came to a stop in the middle of the dance floor and turned to face the younger American boy pulling him so close their hips touched. He gently grabbed the others waist and began to move to the music. "I'm Lionel, and i highly suggest taking your shirt off." he yelled over the music, his lips inches from the others ear. The strobe lights gleamed through the artificial smoke that filled the dance floor. Under the black light the glowing hand prints on his chest were even more visible and the glitter shined against his tan skin.

Ven Vanity

Wolf-Anima55

sublime flow

Shy Kitten

3,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:53 am
User Image

Luke bit down on his bottom lip nervously as the other had pulled him towards the club and into the building. A heavy scent of sweat and alcohol hit Luke's nose, he blinked. He looked up at a big man that looked like a bouncer that stood in front of the two, looking away as he was eyed at. Luke let the other drag him, as he looked around at all the people dancing against each other and the lights and listened to the loud music. When the two had stopped moving, Luke looked to see they were on the dance floor in the middle. He faced the other as he was pulled close to making body contact. Luke blushed a little and moved to the rhythm with the other.
"My name is Luke.. And umm take off m..my shirt?" He repeated loud enough for the Lionel to hear. As Luke looked down at Lionel's chest seeing the glowing hand prints on his chest.

Wolf-Anima56

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:35 pm
User Image
Leo chuckled as he heard the nervous stutter in the others voice when he suggested taking his shirt off. "Don't worry, look around you no one is wearing their shirt, your sticking out like a sore thumb." he decided to take matters in his own hand and he gently grabbed the hem of the others shirt and pulled it over Luke's head. "There you go." he pressed close to the other, some glitter from his chest rubbing onto him. "If it becomes to much tell me and we can move to the booths." he didn't want to overwhelm the younger male but he also liked having him so close. he slid his hand up the others sides and maneuvered them so a rather large man was no longer able to see the young tourist. For some reason Leo already felt rather protective of the other probubly because he was young and he was the one who pulled him in here.

Ven Vanity

Wolf-Anima55

sublime flow

Shy Kitten

3,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:48 pm
User Image

Luke didn't like the sound of him standing out, he liked to join in with the crowd as a follower and go with the flow. "O..oh well if I'm standing out like that.. You may..." He was cut off his sentence when he had felt the other grabbed the lower part of his shirt and pulled it over his head. He looked down at his chest, and looked up at the other, he smiled. "Well at least I'm not standing out." He said happily as he pulled close into the other, Luke blushed. Nodding at Lionel, "I'll let you know then." Luke replied as he felt the other slide his hands up his side. A nice shiver ran through him and he blushed looking down at the dancefloor.

Wolf-Anima56

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces