Haunting -Full- Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:05 am
User Image

[Your character] Is new to school and almost immediately he can tell people at this school are different and strange. Most of all because everyone was very superstisious to the point that they banned everyone from a single hallway because it is considered haunted. [Your character] never really believed in ghosts or the supernatural so to prove to his new found friends that the 'haunted hallway' was just a bunch of crap he sneaks in and spends the night there. This is where he meets [My Character]. He is the ghost, or one of the many that haunt the hallway, but he is one of the oldest and most powerful there, besides the hostile ones that is. When [your character] shows up in the hallway [my character] approaches him, seeming like a normal person. At first he acts like just that but then he begins to play around with [Your character] until he realizes that he is an actual ghost. Since [your character] is the first living person [my character] has actually interacted with he decides to trust him. after the shock wears off [your character] begins to ask all the questions that any normal person would. How'd you die? are there more of you? why are you here? ect. Sadly [My character] is unable to answer most of them because when he died he lost memory of what happened. All he knows is that it happened in this school, by someone elses hand and he can't move on until that person is brought to light. Along with every other ghost that haunts the hall, they are all trapped, they were all killed by the same person. [my character] was the first murder of many that happened at the school, and it seems they all practically went unnoticed. So [Your character] promises to try and figure this out since it seemed no one else would and help [my character] and the other ghosts move on. But some of the ghost, and some of the living don't like the idea of someone meddling around in this. Also as He and the ghost begin to get very close, will he want the other to move on?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:23 am
User Image

Name: Dustin Fava
Race: Ghost
Eye Color: Brown
Bio: Dustin was born into a very loving family, his father always hard at work to supply for his family and his mother stayed home and took care of the house and kids. He was a bit of an outcast mostly because his choice in music and his appearance. while most the boys his age were striving to be business men or soldiers, he wanted to be a rock star. His family didn't say anything about it but the school did not like having a delinquent in their ground. But since he never really did anything wrong no one ever said anything. He had a little sister who he adored and would do anything for and he even got a job to help support his family seeing as his fathers income just wasn't cutting it. When he died, a body was never found, they presumed him dead and for some odd reason his parents never had an investigation and there wasn't the usual memorial for him at the school. In fact the school practically denied he ever even went there, erasing all his paper records. Dustin woke up in the school hallway and soon discovered he was dead, 4 years later he was joined by a girl, then 3 years later a boy only 14. He is unable to travel outside of the school grounds because an item of his is stowed away in his old locker that he is bound too. it is like this for all the ghost kids, and for some strange reason all the things they are bound to are hidden away in that single hall to keep them there. so some one knows they are there and wants them to stay secluded.

Wolf-Anima55

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:31 pm
Bump heart  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:48 pm
User Image

Name: Auguste Nadine
Race: Human
Eye Colour: Purple
Bio: Auguste was born to a prositute, who ultimately gave up the young boy to adoption as she did not want to care for a child-- claiming he would take up far too much of her precious time. The adoption agency said that he would probably go quickly to a family, but he never was adopted until he was almost nine. His adoptive family, a lesbian couple, adored the young boy and he just as equally loved them.
However in school, he was constantly bullied because of his two mothers, a victim of mostly verbal abuse. However he took it lightly. and never paid much attention to it. Shortly after turning twelve, one of his parents passed away from a illness, because a hospital wouldn't take their insurance. His remaining parent turned to homeschooling the boy, so he wouldn't run a possible break down in school. Now that he's seventeen, his mother decided to get him into public school for the remaining school years, hoping he wouldn't be too antisocial.

User Image

If I may. eue  

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:52 pm
Moroi Kioku

Sweet! smile , Do you want to start when Auguste first goes into the school on the dare, or a little bit before that? ((i'll be playing the O.C's when my character isn't in the Roleplay))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:38 pm
Wolf-Anima55

I'll start when he goes into the school, though it'll probably be up tomorrow. Slight block tonight. ^-^;;  

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:54 pm
Moroi Kioku
Wolf-Anima55

I'll start when he goes into the school, though it'll probably be up tomorrow. Slight block tonight. ^-^;;

it's fne take your time smile  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:26 am
User ImageAuguste mumbled as he slipped into the school, glancing around quietly. All cars were gone, so assumably the school staff had returned home by now. Nodding to himself, he quietly slipped into the building, looking around to try and recall where this "haunted" hall was. A bunch of malarkey, this was. What the hell made this hall haunted anyway? Were the lights flickering, the teen thought as he tapped his fingers against the strap of his bag. Maybe the janitor should just change the damned light. Maybe the lockers, if opening on their own, were in need of new locks? Yeah, that sounds about right. Damn janitor is too much of a wimp to do s**t about this hall, at least that was his opinion.

Finally making it to the "haunted" hall, he scoffed to himself, running a hand through his bangs. All that really kept this hall separated from the others was a chain with a sign saying "Don't enter," so it was very easy to slip into the hall and take a look around. It was exactly the same as the other halls in this school, lockers, floor tiles, and the ever present knowledge that if you touch the wall you're likely to get sick sooner or later.

Turning to his watch, it read a solid 9;32 pm. He was about twelve minutes late of getting there, but his mother wished to make sure he was set for the trip. Which involved a small meal--which was more fitting for lunch, a few things to keep himself distracted, sleeping bag, and two bottles of water. After a minute or two, the purple-eyed teen sat down on the ground, pulling out the water and his cellphone to tell his retarded friends that he was in the school.

"Idiots," Auguste muttered, leaning back on the wall and ran a hand through his hair again, tapping his foot against the ground impatiently for a return text. And once he got it, it was another dare to stay the weekend. What moron would do that? Wanting to spend their weekend at school. He huffed, shutting off the phone and putting it away with a small irritated grunt.

// e w e I did a thing. //

Wolf-Anima55

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:17 pm
User Image

Dustin walked through the halls, watching the other ghosts just stand there lifelessly. For some reason when they all found out they were dead it was like they entered a coma. So far Dustin was one of the only ones who still acted human, and he had been dead longer than all of them. Well except for the shriekers, which were the ghosts that lost their mind and ever night at midnight would scream at the top of their lungs. They usually stuck to the classrooms, while the other ghosts stayed in the halls longing to be free. A sigh escaped his lips as he felt his chest come in contact with the invisible barrier that kept him in this single hallway. "great." he mumbled as he kicked the wall, not yet strong enough to break the hold that kept him here. just as he was about to turn around and go back to his old locker he heard a commotion among the other ghosts. Immediatly curious he walked over to the nearest ghost "What's going on?" he asked the girl. She turned around showing her sickeningly pale face, sunken in eyes and chapped lips. "A human...Here." she whispered breathlessly.

This news immediatly sparked his interest seeing as he loved to scare humans. Very cliche of him, but it passed the time. A smile spread on his lips and he walked towards the other end of the hall figuring the kid would be there. When he snesed the living form was close he began to whistle softly, the sound echoing off the walls eerily. He also opened several lockers and began to slam them closed one by one, the sound breaking the never ending silence of this place. his unbeating heart would be pounding against his chest if he were alive, seeing as he always got a rush from doing things like this. Like every ghost that shifts to aparation form he gave off a high wave of EMF, causing some of the lights to flicker. He was no visible to the human eye, but he was translucent.

Finally he rounded the corner and stood in the middle of the hall, where one of thelights flickered above him. as his eyes fell on the human and he couldnt help but think he was kind of cute. So he did something he wasnt expecting of himself, he decided to approach the other in his physical state. "What are you doing here?" he asked as he began to walk forward, his feet mysteriously not making a sound against the tiles nor leaving a mark in the dust. "You know this hall is off limits." he crossed his arms over his chest and watched the male with his dark brown eyes. He wanted to seem as human as possible, but it had been a couple decades since he had talked to another human being instead of just scareing them.

Moroi Kioku

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:49 pm
User ImageA small sound of surprise escaped from Auguste's lips as the lockers opened and closed, but just as quickly as it happened, he scoffed and glared at the floor, in hopes to just tune out whatever was going on. It wasn't like there was a logical explanation anyway! The whistle, though, hardly fazed him. He was rather decent at not listening to sounds that'd a normal human would make-- probably the reason why he made it through being bullied about his adoptive parents.

Upon Dustin speaking, the teen jumped a little before bring his eyes to meet his. A glare grew onto his features, along with a small pout. "It was a dare, jackass..." Squirming around as though he had anxiety. Recalling his manners, or what little he had of them, stood up and stared the male down, merely trying to take in his appearance. "What about you?" Puffing out his cheeks, he looked rather childish-- in fact he looked more seven than seventeen.

Reluctantly he picked up one of the bottles of water and took a quick drink from it. Sure, it was rude to not offer any, but hell, did he care? No. He sighed deeply, running a hand through his too-long-to-bother-cutting hair. This guy seemed rather handsome, but it was incredibly eerie how he just seemed to appear out of nowhere-- and without a sound too! Maybe he was a ninja, like one of those things he saw on TV?

...Okay, maybe that was a stupid thought. But where the hell did this guy even come from!? There were no cars outside, and he hadn't seen him around the school or city at all. Sure, he was new to the school, but the guy looked to be his age, certainly he would be in class or something! "Oh, my manners..." He sighed deeply, offering a small, forced smile. "The name is Auguste. And you?" Sure, he didn't want to be all that friendly, but if his mother was around, she would probably be hitting him to be nice. If he told her, she'd probably drag him back by the ear and force him to be nice anyway.

Wolf-Anima55

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:33 pm
User Image

Dustin tilted his head to the side as the other began to pout and called him 'jackass'. not very nice now is he he thought to himself as he moved closer trying to hold back the chuckle that bubbled up on his lips at the sight of the childish look that was on the others face. "Simple, i live here." he left it at that, letting the other take it as he may. That wasnt a lie seeing as this was technically his home now. His actually home which was two block away had turned to a old run down crack house. Most of his belongings burried away in rubble and plastic bags. For some reason his parents had left shortly after he disapeared, leaving almost all of their belongings behind, including family photos. OF course Dustin was unaware of this since he hadnt left this hallway since he died.

"You're capable of manners? i mean you did just call a random person a jackass for stating an obvious fact." he said in a cold way obviously not happy with the other. With a small sigh he leaned against the locker next to the other and put his hands in his pockets. "My name is Dustin." he said after a short pause. Dustin was very pale and his clothes seemed worn out and very old fashioned. His eyes also seemed to lack that spark that most living people had but, he was tall, lean, muscular and had that 'bad boy' look that would make most girls swoon. So the pale skin and dead eyes weren't much in comparison to his good looks. "You should probubly leave, you know this hall is haunted right?" his eyebrow lifted curiously. He then recalled that he was here on a dare.

((sorry i have writers block this isnt very good))
Moroi Kioku

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:05 am
User ImageAuguste blinked at the male, tilting his head in confusion. Live here? ...Yet he still hadn't seen the guy around before. Perhaps he was one of those "ghosts" that everyone was freaking out about. But, from what he had read from books, this guy looked nothing of the such. Sure there were apparitions, orbs, and other things of the sort, but he looked like the average guy you'd see in the hall. Probably be that one guy constantly surrounded by girls, or at least have plenty of stalkers-- male and female alike.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah..." He rolled his eyes, shaking his thoughts of the 'haunted hall' nonsense. Walking closer to Dustin, the male examined him up and down before scratching his cheek, a little confused. "You look like someone who'd be from around the second world war, you know." Before too long, things started adding up in his head, which ended up slapping him upside the head-- probably with a brick. Okay. Maybe ghosts were real. Probably explained why the guy looked dead. Then again, school makes everyone miserable and nearly dead inside. "But I can't leave, I got dared into staying here the night. Personally I'd rather enjoy leaving and going home."

Wolf-Anima55

//It's okai. > w<; Though I tend to return around the same amount that's given. orz; //  

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:02 pm
Moroi Kioku

Dustin couldn't help but smirk at the confused look he got from the other when he had said he lived here. He probably thought he was a student,well in a way he was since he never did graduate before he had died. Which in his opinion sucked because it meant he would be a high schooler forever,or until he was finally put to rest. He shifted uncomfortably as Auguste moved closer to him and started to look him over. If someone focused hard enough they could obviously see that he wasn't exactly human. A small laugh escaped his lips at the mention of how he looked. "Yeah I've been told I'm a little old fashioned" he snickered softly to himself and pushed off the wall walking across the hallway and looking at the dusty lockers. Maybe he could convince him to open his locker and take the thing he was bound to so he could go outside the hall for the first time in years.

He glanced over at Auguste and smiled lightly. "Ah I see your one of those non believers who think they will last the entire night. No.. No I guarantee that you will be leaving around midnight." He knew this because that's when the shriekers came out. "But hey I will be pretty impressed if you prove me wrong. Maybe you should bring back something to prove you stayed the night..." He trailed off as his eyes flickered down the hall in the direction of his locker unconsciously. He wanted more than anything to get out of this dingy hallway and see what the world has become.

((On through my iPod, I broke my computer. I also will be gone for a week because I'm going to California. If I have Internet I will post as often as I can smile ))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:09 pm
User ImageAuguste watched as the other walked away. Taking a moment, he glanced at the lockers, curious of what could be within them. Certainly, the school would've gone through them when a student died. They had the combination anyway, right? Whatever Dustin was interested in would've probably been removed. Shaking his head, he walked back to his little spot next to his bag and leaned down; picking up his phone and fumbling around with it. "If you're a ghost then, may I ask a few questions?"

Impatiently tapping his fingers on the case of the iPhone, he glanced up at the male, watching him intently. Quietly, he started humming Revolution by YOHIO, a song that had been stuck in his head for several hours that day. Swallowing another sip of the water, he couldn't help but dig the heel of his shoe into the dust on the ground and kicked it away, curious of how much dust had settled in this one area. Glancing over the time on his phone and then resuming his usual tapping, he felt highly tempted to try and explore the rest of the hall. But, if this fellow already showed up after not even him being around for five minutes, perhaps it wouldn't be a great idea to leave. "If you don't mind, that is, Dustin." This would probably be something to write in books, he was talking to a ghost so casually. What the hell was with this week.

Wolf-Anima55

//Why do you break computers? But okay, I understand. n__n//  

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:04 pm
Moroi Kioku

Dustin sighed as he realized that the other was completely aware of the fact that he was a ghost. He decided to let his guard down so he was now translucent since it was much less exhausting. "Alright you caught me" he winked playfully at the other and sat down on the ground. "I wonder what gave me away the pale skin or clothes..." He mumbled more to himself than to Auguste. He glanced up at the younger male and smiled. "Well yeah you can ask me anything. I am just shocked that you haven't passed out or ran off" he smirked and rose to his feet again. It was obvious that he didn't like to stay in the same place for very long. It was probably because he has been stuck in this Place for so many years.  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff