Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Angelic prisoner (1x1 Rp with My Twisted Fables) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:00 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

For as long as Devin could remember he'd wanted to join the demon legions, his father had been one of many generals, a leader of Hell's vast armies and he had looked up to him a lot as a fledgling. When he had died, no...when he had been murdered by those so called pure beings called angels his goal to be in the legion had not changed...but now he wanted nothing more than to bring heaven crashing down onto earth, he had loved his father...as much as a demon could love their own kin at any rate and his murder sent red hot spirals of rage coursing through him at the thought of it.

He was an able warrior true but not good enough to be a part of the main force, so he opted to be a scout instead, he was small and lithe for one of his kind and his inherited succubus powers meant it was a lot easier for him than most to slip in and out of places unseen.

He thought he was safe, thought that he'd never get caught...but he was wrong; the angels must have noticed his presence some how, followed his pattern, how else would they know where to ambush him? So here he was in some cell blindfolded, the chains on his wrists, neck and ankles, burned him and weighed him down.

They had questioned him for...how long was it now? Hours? Days? Weeks? Devin has truly lost track of time as he was questioned, tortured and beaten, but he refused to speak to give the angels anything of value, he was still loyal to the legion and he'd rather die than hand over information on hells plans.

"...He's not going to talk right now...what should we do? Kill him?" One angel asked his voice permeating somewhere from the darkness.

"...no...you saw the sigil on his armour...he carries the mark of a noble house, a minor house but it's nobility none the less...he still has information we need, and we can use him as a bargaining chip, the demons are vile but they place value in their own kin..." Another voice, this one deeper, older responded "We are done for today...I will see if I can arrange for negotiations to be made, until then perhaps we should let him have a break...hand him over to the half breed, he can deal with the petulant hell spawn"

"Yes sir" The other voice said, there were hands pulling him up to his feet roughly before he was dragged this way and that before there was a sound of someone knocking on the door, when it was opened Devin found himself being shoved forward and he hit the floor face first with a soft groan.

"Package for you half breed, you have orders to clean this hellspawn up and monitor him until negotiations are made, congratulations, you're now a demons baby sitter!" the angel said before he walked away laughing.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:43 pm
Elijah

It was just another day gone by on Earth, the hustle and bustle of the city life slowly dying down as everyone managed to return home before the sun slipped below the towering buildings to douse the streets with a bitter cold. It was always the same around this time of year; the sun giving what little heat there would be before the night took over and dropped in temperature. There was no snow yet, but you could feel it growing colder with each passing day as autumn drew closer and closer to an end.

All was quiet outside now, the street lights slowly going through their cycles; green, yellow, red, and back again. Few cars sped past, what few did blowing their horns to continue through red lights; all in a hurry to get home.

One such home was almost in darkness, only one light shining through the first story window that faced the street. The kitchen was being used, the soft aroma of soup slowly simmering on the stove let most passerby's know that someone was home.

A small figure moved back and forth between counter, fridge and stove, cutting fresh vegetables into the pot before cleaning the knife and starting over again. Raven locks framed a delicate face, the strands swaying this way and that as the small figure moved about. Very human, dark, sapphire eyes darted about as the moments passed by, the stew slowly coming to a boil before it was turned back to simmer.

All had been washed and laid in the sink to dry when he sensed it, the two auras slowly approaching before he felt them appear within the hallways down below. Sighing, the dark figure slowly made his way down into the basement, passing through a door when the one at the opposite side was opened and a stranger was thrown at his feet. The voice that haunted his every waking moment echoed within his mind as he took his leave, not bothering to care whether he wanted the visitor at his feet or not. They never cared.

Sighing, a hand lifted to brush back dark bangs, tucking the strands back behind very human looking ears before the being knelt and reached to touch the stranger's shoulder. "Like you even care," Elijah mumbled under his breath, flinching as the door was slammed shut.

My Twisted Fables

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:14 pm
Devin snarled softly out of irritation at the fact he didn't have the ability to get up on his own, he always prided himself on his independence and here he was on the floor of some angels home unable to move without assistance, it was truly pathetic, he was sure his father was rolling in his grave somewhere out of shame.

"Get off me" Devin snarled when a hand touched his shoulder, whoever he;d been left with it was obviously another angel, or a half angel at least; he had been called a half breed after all right? He shifted and managed to at least prop himself up against the wall; he was still blindfolded and couldn't see but he relied on his sense of hearing and smell instead; he picked up the faint waft of food coming from the kitchen and it was enough tom make his stomach growl.

He couldn't remember the last time he'd actually eaten and that food was starting to smell pretty good, despite the fact his pride would not bed to let him ask the other for something to eat. He didn't know what state he was in only that he hurt all over, he was pretty sure one of his arms was dislocated and he;d had three ribs broken, nothing that wouldn't heal rapidly...if he didn't have the damned restraints on.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:24 pm
The first sound that came from the stranger made the figure flinch once again, eyes closing briefly before they opened again. The hand that had reached forward fell away again, those soft eyes hardening almost instantly. "Fine, get up on your own," he answered in return, slowly getting up and brushing the dust off his sweat pants. "See if I care," Elijah muttered, shaking his head again as he slowly went through the door he had entered the door through.

He made his way up the stairs and back into the kitchen, fumbling around in the cabinets for a few candles and a set of matches before making his way back down the stairs again; only after stirring the soup of course. Normally candle light he would be cautious about around a captive, but he saw the restraints...He wouldn't be able to use any magic, if he had any at all here.

Going back through the door, the being sighed and set everything down on a small wooden table just inside the door at the bottom of the stairs. "Are you going to make this easy on us both or hard," he asked, hands moving to hips as those dark eyes glared at the stranger. "I'm here to help you, whether I like it or not," he stated, gaze sliding along the damaged demon before him. One thing was for sure, this wasn't going to be easy if things continued down this path.

My Twisted Fables

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:22 am
Devin said nothing as he strained and struggled to get to his feet; as much as he disliked to admit it he was having a very hard time focusing through the pain long enough to actually find a way to stand up that didn't jostle his aching body "..." Growling out of frustration he strained against his restraints trying to break them, the smell of burnt flesh and sulphur was faint but noticeable.

He didn't much care for the angels words he;d continue to be stubborn until he was free or he was dead, whichever came first under the hands of his captives. At the others comment about helping him Devin snorted with laughter "Help...if you expect me to believe that your a bigger moron than thought, your just a pawn doing your bosses dirty work so hey don;t have to" He said with a soft hiss "You might help me, clean me up, make me respectable in appearance, but it changes nothing, your still a half breed b***h and I'm still a prisoner of war" He purred.

Devin stopped talking, he knew he'd probably gone a little to far with the insults but he was seriously frustrated and angry though it was mostly at himself than anyone else; its his own overconfidence that landed him in this mess in the first place. "...Look ain't going to pretend to be your friend or a complacent little prisoner...but maybe I'll cooperate better if you take this damned blindfold off me hmm? even devils have gotta have some light to see well"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:24 am
Watching the demon as he continued to struggle, Elijah slowly shook his head before he walked across the stone floor; his feet barely making a sound as a door was opened and a light turned on to flood out into the dark basement. He was left blinking for several heartbeats to clear his vision; motionless in the bathroom before turning to make his way back out into the open room the demon had been dumped into.

"You don't know the half of it," he muttered under his breath, moving to kneel down in front of the other as he spoke. The demon would hear where he was now, hopefully not try anything stupid to make things worse than they already were. "I'll take the blindfold off if you will let me check you over. Keep struggling so much in these damn restraints and you are going to rub yourself clean to the bone...It is possible to do so.."

My Twisted Fables

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:01 am
Devin sighed a little at the other as he sensed the half breed angel was crouched down close to him now; he shifted in discomfort, the chains around his arms and feet scraping over the floor as he thought about this; on one hand he didn't want the others pity, on the other hand him being stubborn wasn't going to get him free any time soon, he was hurt and unable to heal, his wrists, neck and ankles were raw and bleeding from the metal constantly rubbing against skin, not to mention he was pretty hungry.

"...Fine" Devin grumbled softly; he was loathe to have an angel even half of one touching him but he didn't have much of a choice in the matter. Once the blindfold was removed he let his eyes adjust to the light before focusing on the guy in front of him, even though the guy probably had his wings ;hidden from humans, demons and other angels could still see them; he could tell from a glance he was a half breed alright, most angels had white, silver, bronze or gold coloured wings depending on rank and position within angel society, black wings were a definite mark of demon influence in the boys genes.

Devin could understand having features that were unusual, most lesser demons had black or red eyes, succubus and Incubus demons had pink or purple eyes, Crossroads demons had yellow eyes, and demon generals had pure white eyes. He, as a lesser demon, had inherited soft amethyst eyes from his mother; he even had a few of her more dormant powers, mainly the power to draw and allure humans to him, it did work on angels too sometimes it depended on how weak willed they were; not to mention his ability to create confusing illusions.

"So...who was the demon in the family Hmm? Mommy or daddy?" He asked with a raised eyebrow his tailed flicking and curling lazily by his side as he waited for a reaction or an answer to his question.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:55 pm
Carefully, he removed the blindfold, being sure not to make direct eye contact for the time being. One could never be too careful around a stranger, and a demon on top of that. There was no telling what powers could leak through the chains that bound him. Elijah simply tossed the fabric aside before carefully getting back to his feet.

Those dark eyes turned towards the being when questioned, a sad smile of sorts gracing pale lips. "Would you rather a shower or a bath? Either I will need to help move you to make things easier until you are fully healed." The raven haired youth turned again to head back up the stairs to the kitchen, pulling out a cup to fill with water from the fridge before he made his way back down the stairs.

"Besides, why do you care? You are, after all, a prisoner of war and I am just a...how did you put it? A half breed b***h?" He stopped there at the bottom of the stairs, the cup in his hand, water slowly turning in the cup from the trip down. "Now, which will it be? Shower or bath?" The cup was lifted to his own lips, the cool liquid sliding down his throat to cool the thirst that was beginning to rise slowly to the surface.

"It's not poisoned. I have soup cooking upstairs that will be ready soon. This is all I have for the time being until it is ready," Elijah stated, walking over to kneel near the other again. "Would you want any before we get you cleaned up?"

My Twisted Fables

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:26 pm
Devin was grudgingly thankful to have the blindfold off he seemed to avoid his face and eyes which was probably a smart thing to do considering he planned on eventually making his escape far far the hell away from here, maybe he could befriend the other or at least lower his guard long enough to make a run for it.

Devin shrugged a bit "Eh I'm just curious its not often an angel and a demon produce offspring, your a bit of an oddity no matter which way you look at it" He cooed "...Shower, are you gonna supervise me while I clean up?" He purred trying to sound at least a little seductive.

Devin looked at the water then back to Eijah before he accepted it; it had been days since he;d last had water, and while demons could survive for up to a week without water before he began to affect them he was going to trust the other that it wasn't holy water in disguise and took a sip of it. "...Thanks guess...you got a name?"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:56 pm
Once the cup was taken from his hand, Elijah stood back up and went over to the small table at the bottom of the stairs that he had set the candle and matches on earlier and opened a small drawer, pulling out a pair of white gloves to slowly slip over his own hands.

"An oddity..that is a much more...decent way of putting it. Thank you. As for your shower, I will have to, otherwise these chains will just pull you straight to the ground again," he replied, going back over to the stranger carefully before reaching out with a gloved and to pick one up from the floor.

Those dark sapphires slowly lifted to flick up into the demon's face but for a second before they turned just slightly to look along the being's jawline. He would have to adjust to the act once again for the time being until he knows just exactly what this stranger was. "You may call me Eli if you would like," the angel replied, gathering a few more of the restraints in his hands. "Can you stand unaided or are your legs not working properly either?"

The prisoners always came to him with different injuries, some with a broken leg, others with a limb missing at times. Those were always the worst. So much blood everywhere..

My Twisted Fables

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:18 pm
Devin chuckled softly at the others words as he took small sips of the water until it was gone "Its a weird day when an angel is thanking a demon" He said softly, with a faint smile as he let the other approach, as much as he wanted to push the other away he remained still and let him do whatever he wanted, at least for now.

"...Names Devin" He replied; it only seemed fair to give the other his name in return before he shifted and slowly began to get to his feet, with the other holding the chain he could get up. His ribs and arms cried out in protest at being moved but he ignored the pain fro the most part to be able to stand "I can walk" He said softly with a soft huff one arm curling protectively around his ribs.

In the darkness he hadn't looked all that bad, in the light his injuries stood out, puncture wounds from needles, his skin burnt and raw from being splashed with holy water still hadn't healed because of his bonds, blood was seeping down the side of his face barely covered by his dark hair, whip marks on his back and arms, not to mention dark bruises littering his chest and an obviously dislocated shoulder. "Lets get this over with hmm?"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:26 pm
Once the water was finished, Elijah took it gently from the demon's hand and set it aside, careful not to touch anymore of the restraints than was necessary. "Well Devin, once you are cleaned up and all of the dried blood is washed away, I'll be able to relieve at least some of the pain you are feeling..." He let the sentence trail off, looking at the demon from head to toe before shaking his head and looking away.

He started towards the bathroom at a slow pace, not moving more than a step or two away from the other least he need to stop. Devin had said he could walk, so the angel was not going to push the matter. "Just step into the shower. The water will wash most of the blood off," he replied, hesitating in his next question. "Did...Did they break your wings?"

My Twisted Fables

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:49 pm
Devin nodded at the others words but he wasn't really listening, his thoughts wandered to home, to his mother; hell was a rough place but...for the most part he loved his home, after all it was the only one he;d ever known before now, earth to him was a battle ground, nothing more, nothing less.

Stepping into the bathroom he headed to the shower, he wore nothing but a pair of ragged pants which he tore off, leaving him naked in all his demonic glory before he turned on the warm water he stood under the warm shower and let it wash away dirt and blood. At the question he fell quiet and said nothing, refusing to even answer that as he took up the soap and washed himself down, dirt and grime melting away. For the most part, Devin looked human apart from where it had a reddish tint, as well as patches of pretty looking scales around his shoulders, hips and lower legs.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:04 pm
Moving to sit on the edge of the tub near the shower, the glass door remained open to allow the chains to be held up and away from the other; the light catching on the never ending stream of red and black as it was washed down the drain. The shower head was far enough away from the door to not cause a splash out onto the stone floor.

When he was met only with silence, Elijah dared a glance up, that very human gaze sliding along the scaled flesh before him. "Bring them out and wash them as well. It's why the shower was built down here so large after all." The angel turned his gaze down to his lap now, gloved fingers gently rubbing at the restraints within his grasp.

He had noticed the color of his eyes but for an instant when the blind fold had been pulled away, yet the scales were there also. Just what had he been brought this time? There was a mix in blood even his prisoner now. How interesting.. "Besides, if I don't stop the bleeding everywhere, you won't get any better."

My Twisted Fables

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces