Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Don't Speak -Full- Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:25 pm

I want to do a Roleplay about either two prince's or a married high class man and a servant. It will be based in a time where homosexuality is greatly frowned upon. Also one of the men will be in a relationship already most likley arranged. So I'm going for a very forbidden relationship.
About me-

I'm the seme
I write up to three paragraphs (can write more but I don't like doing it))
I like a lot of drama in my role plays
I am in school and have a full time job so it takes me awhile to post sometimes while other times I will post ASAP
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:14 pm

Bump

Wolf-Anima55

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:56 pm

Sounds interesting. I am more than happy to help you out. I like the married high classman and servant one.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:12 pm

WhiteDragonLady
Sounds interesting. I am more than happy to help you out. I like the married high classman and servant one.

ok sweet! i just want to do something very forbidden XD. i am good with playing either role but i do want to be the dominate for this particular roleplay which im sure you dont mind i just wanted to get that cleared xD

Wolf-Anima55

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:31 pm

Fine by me!

Wolf-Anima55
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:40 am

WhiteDragonLady

User Image
Name: Lucas (Luke to only his close friends and his wife) Masientra

User Image
Name: Maria Masientra

Wolf-Anima55

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:20 am

User Image

Name: Anya Heart

Wolf-Anima55
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:32 pm

WhiteDragonLady

((If this is crappy I'm sorry but I'm so bored and I really want to start role playing again))

Lucas sit up in his bed looking down at his sleeping brown haired fiancé. A small smile played on his lips as he reached out and gently brushed her bangs from her eyes. Guilt gnawed at his stomach As he watched her sleep, he felt awful for cheating on her but he could never love her the way she loved him. It was a simple fact. With a small sigh he rose to his feet and put on one of his royal blue robes. He left the room making sure to close the door softly as to not wake Marry. He wandered through his home in search ofAnya.

Wolf-Anima55

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:03 am

(Lol. It's cool. I understand the feeling)

Anya was downstairs, cleaning the kitchen and muttering to himself. He pushed a strand of blue hair out of his face as he wiped down the counters. He vaugely wonered if Lucas was up or was still sleeping. He had no idea of how they ended up having a affair and if his fiance found out, god it would be horrible. Did he feel guilty? Hell yes but even if he knew it was wrong, he just couldn't stop. He paused in his cleaning, closing his blue eyes as he took a deep breath. This was stressing him out and he did not do well under stress but he would bear it. He re-opened his eyes and got back to work.
Wolf-Anima55

(You'll have to forgive me if I am not on most of the time. My phone has been acting up. Something about my java script being disabled and I have no idea of how to get it back on.)
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:07 pm

WhiteDragonLady

((it is perfectly fine ^^ ))

Lucas made his way down the winding stair case, his feet not making a sound against the wooden floors. He had lived in this house all his life so he knew where to step to avoid creeks. When he reached the landing he headed towards the kitchen. His eyes fell on Anyas petit figure and a smile graced his lips. For a second he watched him in silence a crease of worry forming in his brow when he saw the other pause and take a deep breath. He knew something was wrong. Silently he came up behind Anya and wrapped his arms around his waist pulling him close. "Good morning." he whispered, his lips brushing against the others ear then trailing down to place a kiss at the base of his neck. Of course he had checked that no other servants were around, and Mary was asleep.

Wolf-Anima55

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:21 am

Wolf-Anima55

Anya let out and unmanly "eep" of surprise, tensing slightly before he realized who it was. "Oh. Master, Lucas. You nearly scared me half to death." he replied as he waited for his heart to slow down as he leaned back into the embrace of his lover. He shivered at the kiss to his neck before turning his head to look up at the other male. "Did you sleep well, Master?" he asked quietly, a light smile oh his face. He loved it when Lucas held him like this.He felt love and protected...despite the guilt that he was sleeping with Lucas behind his mistresse's back.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:04 pm

WhiteDragonLady

A small chuckle shook lucas's chest as the other jumped and made a cute little sound of surprise. "Im sorry i didnt mean to scare you." he said softly. He placed another kiss on Anyas shoulder then his cheek when he turned his head. "I slept alright... it would of been more enjoyable if it had been you sleeping next to me." one of his hands trailed underneath the front of his lovers shirt, feeling the warmth of his soft skin on his cold hand. There wasn't any heating in the house and it was on the verge of winter so Lucas was always very cold. "And you? how did you sleep?" he asked

Wolf-Anima55

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:50 am

Wolf-Anima55

Anya smiled slightly, a blush forming on his cheeks. "I wish I could have...but...you know..." he replied softly as he leaned back into the other male. He shuddered slightly when he felt one of Lucas' hands slip underneath his shirt, glad that no one was around to see this. "I-I slept fine. Though I was a little cold..." he added, trying to keep his thoughts straights as Lucas' hand was making it very difficuly for him to concentrate on anything including his thoughts.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:53 pm

WhiteDragonLady

Lucas turned Anya so he was facing him and tilted his chin up. "I'll bring you some extra blankets tonight after Maria falls asleep." He said in a suggestive tone before leaning down and pressing their lips together. If his father knew of this or anyone for that matter they would both be in deep trouble. Which was probably what made their relationship so excited. When he heard the sound of someone coming down the steps he quickly detached himself from Anya and took a couple steps back.

Wolf-Anima55

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:01 am

Wolf-Anima55

Anya kissed back, resting his hands on Lucas' shoulders. He knew this was wrong, but he didn't care. If lady Maria found out, she would never forgive him. Not that he wanted it to begin with. He hid his disappointment at the loss of the kiss when the other step back but he ubderstood. He calmly turned around and got back to his cleaning. He knew that is was Maria coming down the stairs, so he had better get back to it.Truth be told, they couldn't stand each other but Anya endured it and kept quiet.
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff