7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:31 am
<(^.^<) (>^.^)> ^(*.*)^
DANCE!

Anyways...

Hello, it's Rinie here. I am just looking around for others like myself that would like to create a role play or maybe even two. I AM SO BORED RIGHT NOW! :c

What to know about me?
- I am literate.
- I am active.
- I LOVE PRETTY POSTS!
- I LOVE violence, cussing, rude behavior etc. All that dark stuff.
- I NEVER GODMOD. Ever.
- I am creative, and very friendly.

What I look for in a role play partner?

- Literacy. At least two paragraphs. Writers block is understandable but NO ONE LINERS! (This is a must)

- Activity. Be able to post at least once a day. If not.. At least every other day. (Another must)

- If you ever decide not to do a role play anymore, TELL ME PLEEEAASE. I don't get mad and start flipping out if someone no longer wants to continue a role play. I understand. Don't just leave me hanging. (I can't make anyone do this. Just please... For being kind just do it. :/)

- Like said. I LOVE PRETTY POSTS! So please include at least a picture, and color in your posts. I go all crazy with it, but you don't need to. (A must)

- DO NOT EVER, EVER, EVER GODMOD ME! I am the ONLY god over my characters. If I give permission though. Then go ahead. Otherwise, godmodding me is the quickest way to get me to leave.

- If you have limits on violence, gore, language etc. Tell me. I love all that dark stuff but, I can easily tone down or tone up how my posts are. I want role plays to be fun and enjoyable on both ends. ^^

If I hadn't managed to scare or bore you, then go ahead and throw any ideas at me. I'm quite open to anything and can play any character. From sweet and innocent to rude and cruel. HOWEVER, if you are one of those into sexual scenes and such.. My writing in that area is not great. SO if you want to play through scenes like that... You have been warned.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:47 pm
LilRinn

Hello, i was wondering if you would like to do a roleplay with me. i am sad to say though that i cant be very active for the next couple of weeks because i have a full time job, im in school and most of all, my computer is broken and im saving up to get it fixed. stressed If you are still interested, i very much enjoy dark twisted plots, i find them so exciting to roleplay. (i only roleplay yaoi, sometimes Yuri).  

Wolf-Anima55

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:01 pm
Wolf-Anima55
LilRinn

Hello, i was wondering if you would like to do a roleplay with me. i am sad to say though that i cant be very active for the next couple of weeks because i have a full time job, im in school and most of all, my computer is broken and im saving up to get it fixed. stressed If you are still interested, i very much enjoy dark twisted plots, i find them so exciting to roleplay. (i only roleplay yaoi, sometimes Yuri).

I think we could do something together~
As for dark twisted plots, I wouldn't mind doing something dark. I wouldn't by chance have an idea for something dark at the moment. (Could think of something though) Would you have any ideas?
By the way, I only do yaoi. So we're good. x)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:27 pm
LilRinn
Wolf-Anima55
LilRinn

As for dark twisted plots, I wouldn't mind doing something dark. I wouldn't by chance have an idea for something dark at the moment. (Could think of something though) Would you have any ideas?

i also like romantic tragedies so yeah haha
Hmm, there is the classic
murderer x best friend or murderer x victims son/brother/father ect
something i tried to do awhile ago but my roleplay partner tlked lyk this. and i quit. it was like a murderer is infatuated with a certain boy and he wants to be the only person in their life so he comes in and kills his entire family then kidnaps him.

i have an idea for a brothers roleplay but the plot is like really confusing and hard for me to explain. and not many people like brother x brother anyways

or we could come up with somehting together. did you want to incorporate supernatural elements?  

Wolf-Anima55

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:46 pm
Wolf-Anima55
LilRinn
Wolf-Anima55
LilRinn

something i tried to do awhile ago but my roleplay partner tlked lyk this. and i quit. it was like a murderer is infatuated with a certain boy and he wants to be the only person in their life so he comes in and kills his entire family then kidnaps him.

i have an idea for a brothers roleplay but the plot is like really confusing and hard for me to explain. and not many people like brother x brother anyways

or we could come up with somehting together. did you want to incorporate supernatural elements?

Oooo, I kind of like that first idear~
As for brother x brother, it'd have to be step... It'd take convincing for me to do it though because I am already doing one like that.

For another kind of idea, someone had mentioned a blood slave x vampire type like theme that had looked interesting if that'd be something to interest you.

Adding supernatural elements would add an interesting touch to a role play for sure. So if you'd like to do that, yessss~ ^-^  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:55 pm
LilRinn
Wolf-Anima55
LilRinn
Wolf-Anima55
LilRinn

As for brother x brother, it'd have to be step... It'd take convincing for me to do it though because I am already doing one like that.

For another kind of idea, someone had mentioned a blood slave x vampire type like theme that had looked interesting if that'd be something to interest you.

Adding supernatural elements would add an interesting touch to a role play for sure. So if you'd like to do that, yessss~ ^-^

oh since we both like supernatural and you like the first idea why dont we merge the blood slave x vampyre roleplay and the one that i mentioned together? just a thought  

Wolf-Anima55

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:01 pm
Wolf-Anima55
LilRinn
Wolf-Anima55
LilRinn
Wolf-Anima55
LilRinn

oh since we both like supernatural and you like the first idea why dont we merge the blood slave x vampyre roleplay and the one that i mentioned together? just a thought

That's a perfect idea!!!! (:

Nowwwww~ I'm no sure if I'd play as well as the vampire/killer dude. Would you mind taking that role? Should the other guy just be human, orrr~?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:15 pm
LilRinn
Wolf-Anima55
LilRinn
Wolf-Anima55
LilRinn

Nowwwww~ I'm no sure if I'd play as well as the vampire/killer dude. Would you mind taking that role? Should the other guy just be human, orrr~?

i will gladly be the vampire/murderer crazy evil guys is kind of my specialty. and he can be human or unknowingly to him be a nephilim. like mommy had an afair with an angel. and thats why my character wants him so badly because nephilim are rare and delicious to vampires.  

Wolf-Anima55

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:28 pm
Wolf-Anima55
LilRinn
Wolf-Anima55
LilRinn
Wolf-Anima55
LilRinn

i will gladly be the vampire/murderer crazy evil guys is kind of my specialty. and he can be human or unknowingly to him be a nephilim. like mommy had an afair with an angel. and thats why my character wants him so badly because nephilim are rare and delicious to vampires.

I like it.. A nephilim it is~
How old are we making them? I'm thinking my guy is a teen since he's being kidnapped from home?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:30 pm
LilRinn
Wolf-Anima55
LilRinn
Wolf-Anima55
LilRinn

How old are we making them? I'm thinking my guy is a teen since he's being kidnapped from home?

yesh and my guy will look to be in his early twenties.  

Wolf-Anima55

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:47 pm
Wolf-Anima55
LilRinn
Wolf-Anima55
LilRinn
Wolf-Anima55
LilRinn

Mmmk.. I am working on a character now then~
Do you wish to make a thread for this? I can if you don't want to.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:51 pm
LilRinn
Wolf-Anima55
LilRinn
Wolf-Anima55
LilRinn

ill make it smile  

Wolf-Anima55

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:57 pm
Wolf-Anima55
LilRinn
Wolf-Anima55
LilRinn
Wolf-Anima55
LilRinn

ill make it smile

Okay, thanks. ^-^  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:17 pm
LilRinn
Wolf-Anima55
LilRinn
Wolf-Anima55
LilRinn

ill make it smile

Okay, thanks. ^-^

Here it's up, wasnt completely sure on what to put as the plot so i just jotted one down real quick from the general ideas we had http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24033427  

Wolf-Anima55

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:23 pm
Wolf-Anima55
LilRinn
Wolf-Anima55
LilRinn
Wolf-Anima55
LilRinn

ill make it smile

Okay, thanks. ^-^

Here it's up, wasnt completely sure on what to put as the plot so i just jotted one down real quick from the general ideas we had ]http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24033427

Love it~ Mind if I just do a short bio?  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces