Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Blood. Meat. Roommates? Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Egzist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:19 pm
______ just finished his first year of college and is now entering his second. He is sick of dorm life and decides it was time to find an apartment. On his salary, ______ isn't going to manage it though. He looks at the boards for roommates not really thrilled about moving in with complete strangers. The prices were still too high though. A man, a teacher he assumed, came up to him and stated if ______ wanted he could move in with his boys and he only had to manage a few thing---bills not included. ______ natural asked what the catch was. "You have to make sure my boys stay in line and keep the place clean. You can come check it out first."

Later, _____ went to the address and knocked on the door. The door opened and he was yanked inside. Arms were wrapped about his shoulder and neck. He couldn't move. A man stood behind him leaning his chin on his collar bone. "You smell good." the guy told _____. "He doesn't have enough meat on him. " Stated another.

He finds out in that moment that he just step into a home of a vampire and werewolf. ____ is then told that he needs to remain there as their roommate or they'll kill him...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:11 pm
Egzist

I'd like to give it a try! c: If I can.  

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

Egzist

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:39 pm
Visualte
Egzist

I'd like to give it a try! c: If I can.

Whoo! Let do this emotion_brofist ...Oh right we should post our characters first before going at it. Knew I forgot something... emotion_facepalm  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:43 pm
Egzist

Eheheh! xD I suppose profiles would be important.  

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:40 pm
Egzist

Do you need another person still?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:48 pm
Visualte

Yeah let me get them.

Name:Rafa
Orientation:Seke
Race:Vampire
Pic:User Image

Name:Wayra
Orientation:Seke
Race: Werewolf
Pic:User Image

Egzist

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:44 pm
Egzist

User Image
Name: Eli
Orientation: Closet homosexual/Seke
Race: Human

n__n;  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:48 pm
xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx
Egzist

Do you need another person still?

No sorry. Thank you for your time.  

Egzist

Egzist

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:04 pm
Visualte

Shall we take it from that moment or take it later on where he just getting used to them?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:57 pm
Egzist

Uh. I suppose getting used to them. n__n <3  

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

Egzist

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:29 pm
Visualte

Wayra stirred from his sleep. He spent the whole night in his wolf form. He hated full moons. They drove him insane. The werewolf curled in his bed. His nose buried into a pillow. He breathed in ....His stomach growled smelling meat. His eyes of gold open. He blinked. He looked at the human next to him. "What the hell are you doing in my room, Meat!" He demanded tiredly.

"Maybe because you're in his room Wayra. Next time don't use the window when you come in. You set the alarm off." Rafa's voice echoed from the hall as the door had been opened by Wayra during the early morning. The vampire looked at the human. Wayra had been tangle between the blankets and the mortal. "By any chance were you trying to eat the blood before I got to drain him?" Rafa muttered lazily leaning against the door.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:31 pm
Egzist

Eli held his breath, half-looking over at Wayra over his shoulder then over to Rafa. "..Again... the name is Eli.." He whispered softly, acknowledging that he was officially awake thanks to the werewolf. He let a sigh, rolling onto his back, looking between the two with half-open eyes. Well, at least he didn't have school or work that day. Bright pink eyes drifted over to Rafa finally, starting to sit up. "I think if he was, it would have happened already. Just my opinion, though." He finally said, walking over to an unpacked suitcase and picked up one of his usual candy-themed shirts, slipping it over his rather petite figure. Admittedly he was underweight by about ten pounds. "Wayra can you just... go to your own room?"  

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

Egzist

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:48 pm
Visualte

Rafa rolled his near blood colored eyes. His crimson hair combed and he wore his usual long sleeve accompanied with his vest of black this time. "Blood. Eli. Blood. Same thing." He uttered, "Next time lock your door." He said calmly. "He might have been too tired to do it and might do it now." He chuckled cruelly. He looked at Wayra calmly, "You looked like you had a fun night." He uttered. "Hey blood make Wayra some breakfast before he decides to eat your bones instead. Wayra leave me his blood." Rafa ordered as he stalked away. He ended up sitting on the couch looking through Eli's books causally before dropping them on table. T.v. was a bit better.

Wayra didn't move just looked at the human. "Next time lock your door." He muttered, "It's also my house so this be my room at that."He uttered annoyed and grumpy as hell. He rolled out of bed not caring about his scratched up form. Wayra ruffled yawned and blinked as Rafa left to the other room, "Yeah. I need food unless you want to trade in your meat " He muttered though partly serious.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:35 pm
Egzist

"...What am I, a maid...?" Eli mumbled softly, smoothing his hair a bit. But, he didn't argue, rather just slipped a pair of shorts on then looked over at Wayra, examining the scratches but maintained a distance. "What do you want, anyway?" He asked, looking to the living room then back to the other. He didn't mind cooking-- that's mainly what his job consisted of. But it felt more like he was there to be a maid rather than a roommate. ...At least they hadn't tried to put him in some sort of dress. So, he was happy with that much. Cautiously, Eli walked over to Wayra, looking over the scratches to make sure he wasn't too seriously injured. He removed his hands from the other quickly, almost in fear of the other hurting him. He didn't have a death wish yet. "...And I get the bloody hint, I'll lock the door." These two.. what was he to even make of them? They both seemed sadistic, it was almost certainly no place for him. Though perhaps that was just his personal opinion.  

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

Egzist

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:56 pm
Visualte

"Yes." Both of them uttered at the same time. Wayra made sure that he had clothes on. His shorts were there though he was going to need a needle and thread. "Bacon. Sausage... Some steaks....ummm. What other breakfast meats other than that? " He thought. Wayra blinked as he looked at the male's hand. "Ummm...Is there a reason you're touching me?" He wondered as he saw the being move from him. The werewolf followed after. "Rafa. Why didn't you watch me last night!"

"Watching a werewolf tear things up...live or dead...Hmm. Yeah I didn't want claws in me. Blood just make him a ton of bacon and sausage that way I can eat you all myself." He chuckled. Rafa tilted his head over the back of the couch to look at them. "You might have ran into a cat or another wolf. It isn't too bad.Your clothes are in the closet." Rafa went back to the tv without a care. "Try some veggies.." He told the wolf. The golden eye male shook his head.  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff