Submit

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:40 am
Rowan LeFlair is just you average high school student from England with just one little secret. He is a male who happens to look and dress like a woman. He, his fathers, and his sister lied to the school and told the principal that he was a girl so that he could be comfortable and wear the girls uniform. It had been easy enough convincing everyone that he was a girl until a certain Highschool jock took a liking to him. _____ is the quarterback for the Soloman high football team and every girl wanted to be with him. All except one little British 'girl' who ignores him every time he walks by. And he is not going to give up until he has our little Rowan. With the Halloween festival coming up in less than a week will _____ get Rowan to go to the festival with him? And will Rowan be able to keep his secret from the persistent jock?

Here is a simple profile I don't want much.

[color=ColorOfChoice][align=center][b]Name:[/b] [i][/i]
[b]Nickname/s:[/b] [i][/i]
[b]Age:[/b] [i][/i]
[b]Personality:[/b] [i][/i]
[b]Height:[/b] [i][/i]
[b]Eye color:[/b] [i][/i]
[b]Hair color:[/b] [i][/i]
[img]PictureHerePleaseAnimeOnly[/img][/align][/color]

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:52 am
Name: Rowan LeFlair
Nickname/s: RowBear(Given to him by his sister. Really hates this nickname.)
Personality: Rowan is a blunt, hot tempered teen with a sarcastic attitude. It is easy to set him off on a tangent just by teasing him, and treating him as if he were a weak female, he may be under the guise of a female but that doesn't mean he will tend to your manly wishes like one. He does have his shy moments though, especially when anyone compliments him or praises him. He may be a tough nut to crack but underneath that all he still just wants a lovey-do eh Highschool relationship. Not that he will ever get one though.
Height: 5'6".
Eye color: Golden-brown.
Hair color: Ashy-brown.
User Image

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 12:33 am
Cisala Elden

Name: Akihiro Daichi
Nickname/s: Aki, Dai, Chi and Hiro
Personality: Akihiro doesn't get very attached to other and never takes things to heart. He can often seem cold and cruel but only those who really know him can see that he really is kind and can be a bit insecure about himself and likes to guard his heart.
Height: 6 ft
Eye color: Teal blue
Hair color: Midnight blue
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 4:43 pm
tiny14xx

Aw yes I'll start the RP right now! I was beginning to think that no one would ever do this RP with me!  

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 6:14 pm
Rowan
LeFlair

User Image

✶❄✶

BackOffBuddy✶We’re gonna rob the banks and feel no shame✶
✶Burn our fingers and change our names✶
BackOffBuddy
✶And I’ll tame the roads that can’t be tamed✶
✶With you.✶
BackOffBuddy

Rowan sat on the bleacher watching the football team slam against each other in their scrimmage. He found the sport absolutely mind numbing and pointless, it was after all a game where a bunch of sweaty men tossed around a leather ball and hit each other as hard as they could . There was no point to it all. He wouldn't of even come to the practice had his ride not of been the top of the pyramid. Who was the top of that pyramid you ask? That would be his best friend, and older sister Elizabeth the beautiful senior cheer captain in her black, pink striped pigtails and flawless pale skin. There was no doubt that they were adopted brother and sister. Or as the school saw it sister and sister.

"RowBear!" Elizabeth called from her position on the currently stable 'Soloman High Pyramid of Cheer'. "Hi Lizzy." He called back, a smile spreading across his lips as his sister fell back into the ready arms of her team mates. Practice would be over soon and then they could go home to their dads and go on with their lives. But the cheerleaders were not allowed to finish until the football team was done. Lizzy had to be miss popular cheer captain now didn't she? Oh well hopefully that Akihiro boy won't notice me and I can slip away. He thought calmly.

She was about to open up his book when the coach called an end to practice. "Finally." He mumbled quietly, gathering up his school stuff before standing up and smoothing out his skirt. "Lizzy I'll be at the car!" He called down to her sister who was currently chatting with a few of her friends. He waited for the thumbs up from his sister before getting off the bleachers and heading off towards the parking lot.

✶So let’s paint our bodies and chase the sky✶
BackOffBuddy✶The Earth will shake and we’ll wonder why✶
✶But if I never know, well, at least I lie✶

BackOffBuddy✶With you.✶

✶❄✶

tiny14xx
http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd460/alijk1/Anime/EAC6E998-F951-4188-8DFE-3C83881973F5_zpsjtndgfgd.jpg
I put your picture on photobucket for you so now it will show up on Gaia!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:42 pm
Cisala Elden

A K I H I R O| + |D A I C H I

User Image

always inspired

User Image

He always got whatever he wanted, it was common sense really. He was good looking and mysterious which had the girls swooning over him constantly. But he was never interested, never wanted any of them until his eyes had laid upon one girl in particular. She wasn't the type to attract attention of others yet everything about her made him blush and his heart beat fast. Her golden eyes, ashy brown hair and her shy personality was all so alluring somehow. Looking up at the bleachers, he wiped away his sweat with his shirt, watched as Rowan walked away.
                              Should I go after her? Quickly slipping away from the others, Akihiro quietly followed her, tossing his gear aside a he did so. When he finally reached her, he gave a charming smile. "You came to practice today?"

Thoughts: She looks cute as always...
Feeling a little bit: Mesmerized

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

out-of-character:

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:06 am
Rowan
LeFlair

User Image

✶❄✶

BackOffBuddy
✶With you.✶
BackOffBuddy

Rowan had been sure that he had snuck away without anyone noticing. But the annoyance coming up beside him proved him wrong. "Yes I came because my sister just so happens to be the one with a car." He sighed calmly. He was going to have to put up with Akihiro until his sister was ready to leave. "Don't you have to go yell at your team mates in the locker room or something? That's what goes on in there right? A lot of pointless, and endless yelling." He asked, hinting at the fact that he was unwanted. Hopefully the boy would get a clue.

"RowBear you'll never guess who just asked me to go to the Halloween festival with... Oh hi Hiro!" Elizabeth cheered as she practically bounced over to her 'sister'. "Hey Hiro isn't there a certain someone that you wanted to take to the festival?" She purred, brushing her hand along an annoyed Rowan's chin. "You may only get on chance to ask that certain someone before they decide to spend that day in their room like a loner~" She sang out dodging a well aimed punch to her jaw. "Hehe. Your such a loner RowBear." She giggled quietly pushing her brother towards the quarterback. "Live a little 'sis'." She winked getting into her car and starting it up so that the engine could warm up.

"Lizzy I am going to hurt you." He grumbled under his breath before popping the truck to the car. He shoved all of his stuff in the trunk ignoring the other male still behind him. He didn't acknowledge the boy again until he had shut the trunk and was forced to look at him once more. "I appolagize for my sister. She is a bit of a handful, but now if you don't mind I have to get home and do my homework." He mumbled quietly, turning away fromAkihiro to head back towards the car.

BackOffBuddy✶With you.✶

✶❄✶

tiny14xx

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:26 pm
Cisala Elden

User Image

always inspired

User Image

Wow! How did she know? Blushing slightly, Akihiro looked away in embarrassment for a moment before following Rowan to the back of the car. He was used to her giving him the cold shoulder, but that was okay, it only made him like her more. Clearing his throat. Akihiro moved so that he blocked her path before he took her hands and clasped them gently.
                              "Rowan, I know that you say you aren't interested and tell me to leave you alone, but I have a proposition for you. Please listen to it." Taking a deep breath, the usually calm and cool Akihiro blushed as he released a shaky breath. "Go with me to the festival...go with me and see if you still feel the same after. If you still hate me and are not interested...I'll.....I will leave you alone for good. I won't talk to you or approach you anymore. So please, give me a shot."

Thoughts: Can I really keep to that?
Feeling a little bit: Nervous

out-of-character:

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:21 pm
Rowan
LeFlair

User Image

✶❄✶

BackOffBuddy
✶With you.✶
BackOffBuddy

Rowan didn't know how to handle having his hands trapped under someone else's. He would freed them but Akihiro had a stronger grip then he did. "You do realize the festival is tomorrow and that I do t even have a costume let alone enough time to go to a school function that is going to take up most of the day and not end until one o'clock the next day. I have to study for tests and you have no idea what your getting yourself into by asking me." He rambled, embarrassed by being so close to someone that was not within his family.

He was about to out right say no when he looked up and saw the look on the other male's face. There was hope and even a bit of nervousness in his eyes and it made Rowan feel guilty. "Fine I'll go with you. But I swear to god if you try any funny buisness on this 'date' I will hurt you. And you have to leave me alone and move on if I tell you that I still have no feelings for you after the festival. Also try to wear something black and devilish. If I'm going to a costume event with someone we are going to have a theme god damn it." He mumbled finally managing to slip his hands free and took a pen out of his coat pocket and wrote his phone number, and address on the boy's sweaty, practice stained arm.

"Pick me up at noon. If your even five minutes late past twelve I will be very disappointed and that could set the mood for the rest of the day. Good night… Hiro." He said calmly, quickly getting into his sister's car where his sister proceeded to tease him the whole ride home.

BackOffBuddy✶With you.✶

✶❄✶

(You can Timeskip to when ever you want.)

tiny14xx

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:20 pm
Cisala Elden

User Image

always inspired

User Image
                              He just stood there, stunned. For once since they met, she actually said yes to an offer for a date. Looking down at the number, the cool and reserved jock blushed a moment before turning around and walking back towards the field. He got the date, now he needed to do his best to win her over.

{Time skip}

He was early. Of course he was...he wouldn't allow himself to blow it since this was his one opportunity. Clearing his throat, Akihiro knocks on the door softly with the same blank and uninterested expression he always had. Everyone always thought he was cool and mysterious which made him popular with not only girls, but with guys as well. He never liked to get close to others and preferred studying and practicing to socializing which also made him a star student and favorite of the coach. He was a man who could get whatever he wanted yet wanted nothing until he met Rowan who was a girl that was always out of his reach which made him treasure her more and more despite her disinterest in him. He quickly learned how to admire someone for certain qualities that no one else would really find attractive. Waiting quietly, the jock stared down at the floor with a bouquet of vanilla white flowers resting in his hand.

Thoughts: I can do this...

out-of-character:

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:51 pm
Rowan
LeFlair

User Image

✶❄✶

BackOffBuddy
✶With you.✶
BackOffBuddy

"So your really going to go with the Heaven and He'll theme? Don't you think that's a little cliché?" Elizabeth asked as she watched Rowan pull up his tigh high white stockings. "I like themed costumes. Though the theme will only work if Akihiro dresses the way I told him to." Rowan said calmly, slipping on a pair of white ballet type slippers. "And you know what. Atleast I'm not going like a playboy bunny like someone I know." He teased before looking at himself in the mirror. He was dressed like an angel wearing all white with a knee length dress, and a golden halo resting on his head angled to the right.

"Good I don't look like a whore." He said, dodging the pillow that had been grown at him by his sister. He was about to throw it back at her when the sound of someone knocking on the door stopped him. "I'll get it!" Elizabeth screamed running out of the room, leaving behind a confused Rowan. "RowBear it's for you!" He could hear his sister scream from down stairs. That girl. He thought looking himself over one last time before heading down stairs. The petticoat under his skirt bouncing a bit with every step he took.

"Your early Akihiro. I wasn't expecting you for another fifteen minutes." Rowan stated calmly. He stood next to his sister at the door who was just looking at him weirdly out of the corner of her eye. "Lizzy don't you have a boy you have to go slut yourself up for?" He asked, playfully shoving the girl so that she knew he was only kidding. "Oh I'll take that as my qua to leave. Bye you two, have fun, and remember don't be silly... Oof!" Her speach was cut short by Rowan who had elbowed her in the gut. "Let's just go before she tries to say something stupid again." He sighed stepping out to meet Akihiro, and closed the door behind him. There was no turning back now.

BackOffBuddy✶With you.✶

✶❄✶

tiny14xx

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:28 pm
Cisala Elden

User Image

always inspired

User Image
                              Although he found their playful insults rather amusing, Akihiro kept a straight face, his heart beat increasing as he watched Rowan in her costume. She was so cute that he didn't think his heart would return to normal until they part at the end of the night. Giving the sister a small wave goodbye, Akihiro followed Rowan to his car, opening the door for her and closing it before getting in on his side. Remembering the flowers, he handed them to her.
                              "Those are for you."

out-of-character:

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:34 am
Rowan
LeFlair

User Image

✶❄✶

BackOffBuddy
✶With you.✶
BackOffBuddy

Getting into the car felt like signing his soul away to Rowan. What was he going to do if he did have fun with Akihiro at the festival? He was a terrible lier so even if he did tell his stalkeradmirer that he didn't have any fun he would just be able to see right through his lie. And if they did by the slightest chance start dating he would have to one day tell the jock that his pretty little girlfriend was really his pretty little boyfriend. His thoughts were interrupted when Akihiro placed the bouquet of flowers on his lap. It was extremely clique of the jock to bring flowers on the first date but the act still brought a small smile to Rowan's lips.

"Thank you Akihiro. They are beautiful, though you didn't have to bring me anything." He said calmly bringing the flowers to his face. He breathed in the gentle, floral scent before turning towards the other male. Giving Akihiro a small, but for once genuine smile, he reached over and patted the boy's face gently like he usually did to his sister, or her fathers when they did something that made him happy.

BackOffBuddy✶With you.✶

✶❄✶

[{(•OOC• Oh god I am so sorry that it took so long to reply but my life got out of hand... But I'm back now and I am extremely sorry! Please forgive me!
Also I appolagize for Elizabeth being a little whore like but she is based off of one of my cousins and the playboy bunny costume is my cousin Lizabeth's favourite costume lD)}]

tiny14xx

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:28 pm
Cisala Elden

User Image

always inspired

User Image
                              Akihiro was a little nervous about giving her the flowers and was pleased that she seemed to like them. He wanted to do well tonight because if he didn't, he would not be able to talk to Rowan again. His chances of ever building a relationship with her would be completely gone.
                              "I am glad that you like them." Just as he started the car to pull out of the driveway, Rowan pat his cheek and caught his attention once more, his cheeks coloring lightly as he looked away and began to drive at the destination. He would have liked to say something during the drive but wasn't sure what would be appropriate. It was really the first time he was ever given the chance to speak to her other than when he asked her out on dates.

When they finally arrived at their destination, he shut off the car and stepped out, shutting his own door softly before going around the car to open hers for her, his hand out for her to take so he could help her out.

out-of-character: That is okay, s**t happens. And that is also alright, she seems to have a really colorful personality, someone that is easy to get along with.

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:13 pm
Rowan
LeFlair

User Image

✶❄✶

BackOffBuddy
✶With you.✶
BackOffBuddy

The car ride to the fair grounds was quiet. Way to quiet for even Rowan's likings and this was the boy who snapped at anyone who even so munched as whispered in the library. He would of been happy with any conversation Akihiro could come up with but sadly the usually very talkative jock was silent and would not talk. He felt like starting up a conversation of his own but felt as if breaking the silence would create an akward atmosphere. So he just sat there silently petting the soft petels of the flowers until the ride ended. I hope the whole date isn't this quiet because it's only 12:30 and the festival doesn't end till one in the morning... Wait are we even staying that long. I never planned that far ahead. Rowan thought calmly as he accepted Akihiro's hand.

He layed the bouquet on the passengers seat- because there was no way he could carry the bouquet and walk around the festival without something bad happening to them- before straightening out his dress and petticoat. He could hear the sound of children running around and having fun bringing a smile to his face. It would almost be a shame when the festival closes to anyone below the age of sixteen at five O'clock, he rather like children. But that was when the junior drama class was bringing out its actors to scare all of those at the festival. It was also when they were going to open up the scarier parts of the haunted trail, and the haunted house... Which was really just a bunch of drama kids on the kids with props and areas made up to look like summoning circles in the woods for the trail and for for the haunted house it was just the schools done up to be spooky with the senior class drama kids as their 'tormentors'. "This should be fun. The last time I went to one of these I was to young to stay past five. I never did get to see the any of the 'scary' stuff." He said trying to strike up a conversation as he grabbed ahold of Akihiro's arm and headed towards the front gate. He would never admit it to the boy he was with but he was actually probably just as excited for this date as Akihiro was.

BackOffBuddy✶With you.✶

✶❄✶

[{(•OOC• She is something alright. A something that needs to tone herself down.)}]

tiny14xx

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces