The Demon Lord's Bride (yaoi) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tactician_of_Ylisse

Sparkly Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:19 pm
In a distant country there is a nameless village terrorized by an entity they only know as the "Demon Lord", this entity has demanded countless women be sent to him to be his bride, none of these women ever returned alive . Becoming desperate the villagers take to luring women to their village to give to the demon lord, however when a wandering fighter stumbles onto the village and finds their dark secret he finds himself being chosen as the next "bride" of the demon lord.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name:Morgan Abel
Personality: He is normally calm and collected, going through the motions with a blank face, he tends to be very blunt and not censor himself for anyone. However when in a fight his true personality shines through, Morgan loves a good fight and becomes quite sadistic and happy during them.
Bio: Morgan is a wandering fighter, has been one since he was young. He specializes in fist fighting and using small daggers in a fight.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:10 pm
Tactician_of_Ylisse

(Hello there, I would like to join in on this mad quest, I have been countless demons and what not and being a dark evil man is what I'm best at. However I wanted to make sure it is alright with you if I do join (probably would have been best if I sent a PM, hmmm...) I can be literate enough to write 2 paragraphs each time, if it helps you any. And, I'm actually really nervous to ask. Is there anything I need to know, or I shall just follow your lead sense you are the master of this thread.
Thank you for your time.)  

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

Tactician_of_Ylisse

Sparkly Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:52 pm
Meokii

*Nah have at it! the only thing I guess you need to know is that Morgan is the uke, other than that go nuts, as for evil characters, you're talking to a guy who delights in writing horribly ******** up and broken characters so....But yes evil character, good. I hardly ever get rp with someone who does evil characters*  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:37 pm
Tactician_of_Ylisse

(Sweet! Cause... all my characters are Seme's except for two. Anyway~ thank you!)

Name: Aolon, Demon Lord. (as most would refer to him as.)
Age: ??? He's an entity, he could be millions, or at least thats how he likes to boast.
Personality: Prideful, Hateful, deep and dark, full of aggressive rage and scorn. Bloodthirsty even. As "gentle and merciful" as he exclaims himself to be towards human kind, he's about as soft as an alligator protecting its eggs.
Bio: Demon Lord, Aolon was a prideful being, that basically wanted nothing more than vengeance against all humans for banning his past lover down to the depths of hell never to be seen again. Some say he now wanders within the town, cloaked behind the shadows and listening to every word said. Finding the thoughts within your head, and finding your most inner fears to reap them into your soul and destroy you completely from the inside out. He takes on a human form, usually hanging around taverns and the streets as he plays many instruments, luring women into his web of lies and deceit. However there is one person in particular that catches his eye, wondering who this... traveler has come from, and why he decided to bring himself to the gates of hell.
Pic: User Image

(Is this okay? Or should I change up some things before we start? Also the picture is simply his human form, there is an actual demon form I will post when Morgan gets to see it.)  

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

Tactician_of_Ylisse

Sparkly Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:56 pm
Meokii

*It's great! I'll start now unless you wan to*  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:58 pm
Tactician_of_Ylisse

(you're game, you go right ahead ^^)  

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

Tactician_of_Ylisse

Sparkly Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:11 pm
Meokii

It had only been a day since Morgan stumbled upon this village and he already wanted to leave, this place was not a good place; he could tell by the haunted look in the villagers eyes and how the very air felt. Not to mention there was practically no women around. There was something fishy going on in this village and he wanted no part in it.

He sauntered into the tavern and plopped down in one of the seats gesturing for a drink, when none came he looked up to see the village people staring at him with wary looks.

"What never seen a traveler before?" he said, "you shouldn't be here" one of the villagers said in a wary voice.

"Aah? and why's that? I'm just a harmless traveler passing through" Morgan replied blithely and felt the air in the tavern grow oppressive.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:16 pm
Tactician_of_Ylisse

Aolon who casually walked up and placed his drink and sat on top of the bar, sat there and glared down at Morgan. "Hm, harmless? You have no idea what lies in this area, and you don't want to stay to find out." He stated as he scooted the mug towards Morgan and smirked, tipping his hat because he simply could. Of course this was the only man that showed life anymore, though it was far from it. His aura naturally produced a cold atmosphere around Aolon, where even the most friendly would steer clear of the man. He gave a shimmering look in his eye as he looked at Morgan, seeing what he had on him. "Whats you're name?" He asked finally.  

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

Tactician_of_Ylisse

Sparkly Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:28 pm
Meokii

Morgan accepted the mug revealing his fighting gloves, "Mm well I'm pretty sure I could handle it; as for your name well....give me your name and I'll give you mine" he stated.

His eyes narrowed as he felt the air around them grow cold and he noticed how the villagers seemed to unwillingly shrink back. "You know...I've noticed something...there doesn't seem to be a lot of women in this village, but I'm sure it's nothing"

Morgan had recently being hearing tales about a so called "demon lord" that had women sacrificed to him; he had thought it was nonsense but the fact that there seemed to be little women and the way the villagers were acting made him quite...curious.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:44 pm
Tactician_of_Ylisse

He tilted his head, unsure of what he should call himself. "Jasper is what you can call me." he smirked devilishly with his pale skinned face as he stared down at him.

Aolon looked around, "Not a lot of women? naw, few decide to come out in daylight anymore ever sense.... You know what, I think I better shut my mouth until I know you better. Where are you from exactly, boy?" he looked at him, glaring slightly down at him.  

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

Tactician_of_Ylisse

Sparkly Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:58 pm
Meokii

"Nowhere and everywhere" he shot back with a blank, this man seemed to think he could insult Morgan by calling him boy, but honestly he had been called worse. "Since what? you make it sound like this village has a dark dirty secret" he tossed out smiling behind his mug when everyone in the tavern except for Jasper flinched back.

So...he had the luck to stumble on the fabled village of the demon lord, well he and the other fighters had taken an oath. Protect the weak, help out with exterminating anything that needed to be exterminated; yadda yadda.

"Hm maybe this so called demon lord will offer a good challenge, been a while since I had a good fight" he thought  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:10 pm
Tactician_of_Ylisse

He yawned. "If you want to call it that. Sure... Hey, Marcus? When's your wife up for the stake, heh?" he smirked slyly glaring down at him, as if it was only a game to him. A man looked down and then left the tavern.

Aolon rolled his eyes and stared down at Morgan, giving hints. "Now again... who are you?" he demanded this time, glaring down at him.  

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

Tactician_of_Ylisse

Sparkly Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:24 pm
Meokii

Morgan's hands tightened around his mug, so he was dealing with a man who was either in with the demon lord; or was the demon lord either way this was going to be a problem.

"Morgan" he said finally, and set the mug down all the while keeping an eye on his companion who was still glaring at him. "You know it's quite rude to stare" he pointed out nonchalantly and discreetly adjusted his gloves but it was a warning that he was ready to fight if he needed to.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:33 pm
Tactician_of_Ylisse

Aolon rolled his eyes. "You think I care, pretty boy?" he then got down from the tavern and walked out bored as it was and decided the night sky would be nice to bask in. His form instantly changing when nobody was looking as he turned into a darker more silent person, his human form actually looking like it does in the picture.

He looked down at the ground, his hands in his pockets and jacket zipped up, as he listened to the wind and questioned walking into the tavern, but perished the thought as he would lie with the shadows instead, while the feeling of hate and disgust peeked within. 'Morgan... Morgan is different, something about the b*****d makes me... want to rip his throat out.' he thought to himself.  

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

Tactician_of_Ylisse

Sparkly Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:41 pm
Meokii

Morgan let out a snort but watched as Jasper left, he too then turned and left the tavern it was getting late and he had to head back to his room at the inn, though he doubted he would be getting much sleep tonight; what with the fact of where he was. Once he got inside his room he locked and barricaded it feeling extremely uneasy.

Morgan proceeded to pace the room the feeling of uneasiness growing, he didn't think the villagers would dare to try and take him to the demon lord; he only took women from what he remembered. But then again he didn't they appreiciated him poking into their business, especially that Jasper guy.

He let out a sigh and raked his fingers through his hair, it really was just his luck that he ended up in the village.  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff