And here I stand
And here I'll stay
Let it go, let it go
The cold never bothered me anyway...
(let the music go on)

and here i'll stay
let it go, let it go
oooooh let it go

Skyler had always been different from his twin brother, _______. While his brother enjoyed the sunlight and day itself, he preferred the cold and darkness of the night. His brother was loved and adored while he was shunned and cast aside, alone in the darkness. So, what happens when he discovers his ability to control the elements of ice and wind? He runs away into the mountains, creating his own castle, casting his old life aside to embrace the coldness and becoming the Ice Prince, Ruler of the mountains, and Soveriegn of the Ice. From that day on, the entire kingdom has become encased in an frozen, icy wonderland. ______ doesn't know why his beloved brother had run away that fateful night during their 18th birthday celebration. And when he asks his parents why Skyler had run away, they tell him that it was for all the best. But _______ doesn't think so and makes a vow to find out why his brother left and to bring him back for he was deeply in love with his twin and would do anything for him. Skyler feels the same, but he has cast aside all emotions and frozen his heart so he wouldn't be hurt again. Will these two brothers be able to reconcile or are they destined to be apart forever?

Name: Skyler
Bio: Yougest son of the King and Queen of Avalonia and _____'s twin brother. Ran away during his birthday celebration and no one knows why, Is now known as the 'Ice Prince' and has become a completely different person due to his ice powers manifesting.
Pic:User Image

(Just think of his hair as white. This based off the movie Frozen but not quite. Just think of the song being sang by a guy.)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:32 am
Someone please join. I really wanna do this. Oh. And you have to be okay with incest. Just saying. Quote me or pm me if you want the part. Oh, and you will be playing seme.  

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Kieramist

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:23 pm
WhiteDragonLady

I'll do this with you ^^ I'll be on at night most of the time, and sometimes on weekends. This may vary when school starts up again, and if I get the job I'm applying for ^^

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:06 am
Kitty 5462
WhiteDragonLady

I'll do this with you ^^ I'll be on at night most of the time, and sometimes on weekends. This may vary when school starts up again, and if I get the job I'm applying for ^^

It's fine dear. I completely understand.  

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Kieramist

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:53 pm
WhiteDragonLady
Kitty 5462
WhiteDragonLady

Alright ^^ So, do you want me to fill in a profile, or just get a picture? Also, who do you want to start?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:13 pm
Kitty 5462
WhiteDragonLady
Kitty 5462
WhiteDragonLady

Alright ^^ So, do you want me to fill in a profile, or just get a picture? Also, who do you want to start?

Just do what I did with my profile. And you can start.  

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Kieramist

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:04 pm
User Image(( Alright. Is this picture okay? ))

Name: Jordan
Bio: On the night of their birthday celebration, Jordan planned to announce his love for his brother, knowing that it would cause a stir. He is the older twin, and, of course, the favorite. Since the night Skyler ran off, Jordan has made it his life goal to bring back his twin, and find the exact reason(s) for his sudden disappearance.

Jordan gave a soft sigh as he sat in the dining hall. As usual, he wore a jacket, a pair of thin gloves, and a beanie. Ever since the announcement of the "Ice Prince" the kingdom had suffered a wave of freezing weather and temperatures; enough that it nearly blew out the heating systems in the castle. The young prince gave another sigh, though louder this time, and stood.

"I can't stand this!" he shouted as he slammed his hands on the table. "Mother, I must go after him! It's been nearly four months since he left."

His mother, queen of Avalonia, shook her head and pinched the bridge of her nose. "You can't do that, Jordan. We can't lose both of you, especially you! You are heir to the throne! If you are gone, then there is no hope for this wretched place!"

Jordan shrank back down in his chair. "This place is even more wretched without Skyler here..." he muttered. "Fine, I'll organize a group to go with me to find him! We'll bring him back, safe and sound, and I'll have my other half again!"

The queen sighed, shaking her head once more. She knew that her attempts to remove the thought from his head were futile. Finally, she gave in. At least he was going to take a party with him. "Fine," she sighed. "But, your party must contain at least five others, including our very best knight. You will have two weeks before you are to be back to the castle, with or without your brother. Then, you must give up on this useless idea."

Jordan smiled at his mother, giving a nod to show that he understood. With that, he ran off to begin gathering men and supplies. At the moment, only one thought ran through his head: I'm bringing you home brother.

WhiteDragonLady

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:43 pm
KItty 5462

User Image

Skyler stood upon the balcony of his ice castle, admiring his icy handiwork. "That will teach them not to ignore me." he muttered to himself as he watched his blizzard made a mess of his old home.

He looked up at the night sky and couldn't help but wonder what his brother was doing at this very moment. Not that he cared about something like that. It was just a thought but he couldn't help but feel a pang of pain in his chest whenever he thought about Jordan.

(This is WhiteDragonLady by the way. This is my new username)  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kieramist

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:59 pm
User Image

Jordan spent the rest of the morning and afternoon preparing a team to retrieve his brother. It was pretty difficult. Not many people cared for the younger twin any more due to his affect on the kingdom's new weather.

"Just a b*****d," they would say. "He doesn't deserve to come back. And if he does, to the dungeons!"

Hearing these kinds of things made Jordan sad. Why couldn't many people see the good in him? Luckily, he had found three people that had agreed to go along with him. His servant, a middle aged man; a stable boy of seventeen; and a knight that had served for the king and queen for many years. Jordan had decided to send these men to look for more, with the hope that they would have more luck gathering. Meanwhile, he went to the kitchen to speak with the cooks about food for the journey.

OOC: Alright ^^
DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:41 am
User Image

Skyler watched all this from within his mirror. What? "Of course they would think that. But they brought it upon themselves." he muttered to no one in particular. He waved his hand, dismissing the image in his mirror, missing that sight of his brother gearing up to come after him.

He sat on his bed made of ice with a small sigh. The bed was cold but it no longer bothered him. Not since that day he ran away from home. It had been a shock to him that he had lost control like that but his parents were ticking him off, going on about Jordan like some god. And when they announced that his brother was going to be King, he snapped, discovering his abilities before running away.

Kitty 5462

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kieramist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:58 pm
User Image

After what seemed like hours of negotiating and convincing, Jordan managed to get the cooks to pack enough food to feed eight people for two weeks. That was, eight people eating only two meals a day, rather than their traditional three or four. Things were getting closer to taking off, just like Jordan had hoped. Now, to find out about how the recruitment had fared.

Jordan walked down the long corridor toward the meeting place he had set up with the three men he had already recruited. As he rounded the corner, he was surprised to see a total of six men standing there.

"Ah, gentlemen," he greeted them. "I suppose you're all here to assist me in bringing my brother back?"

The group spoke for about five minutes, and the information that the elder prince had gathered brightened his day. They had a total of eight people going on the voyage. Three stable boys, a knight, his servant and another, the blacksmith's apprentice, and himself. This plan would work brilliantly.

OOC:
DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:59 pm
User Image

Skyler woke up from his sleep with a start. He blinked, looking around warily before sitting up and yawning. He decided to check up on his brother, to see what he was doing. Not that he cared in anyway. He had no room for emotions as his heart was too cold to accept them. He stood up and appraoched his mirror and with a wave of his hand, an image appeared. He frowned whne he saw Jordan and eight other people. What was his brother up to?

Whatever it was, he knew that it was a ploy to try and get him back home. It wasn't going to happen and would esure that his brother and his party never made it to his castle. He wouldn't hurt them, of course. Just made sure that they couldn't reach the top of the mountain.

Kitty 5462

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kieramist

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:48 pm
User Image

"Gentlemen!" Jordan called to his party. "We leave later today. We should make it just outside of town by nightfall when we set up camp. I understand that you've all said you good byes for the road, so let's get moving!"

Jordan gave orders, telling the blacksmith's apprentice to grab one of the food bags, commanding two of the three servants to grab a couple others, and the rest to make sure they had the rest of their supplies. The tents, blankets, coats, extra snowshoes.

When everyone was all prepared and dressed warmly, they set off, taking only one mule to carry cooking utensils and a crate with feed, carrots, apples, and some oats. They all gave one last look, wave, and goodbye to their kingdom, hoping that all would be well when they arrived back within the time limit given.

OOC:
DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:02 pm
User Image

Skyler had the urge to facepalm at his brother's speech. Was the idiot really going to try and gou up the mountain just to get him to return home? it was ridiculous as his brother was going to get himself killed because of it. Grown men had tried to face the mountian's harsh climate and none made it back a live. That wasn't his fault and they should have known better.

"Jordoan, you idiot.'" he muttered under his breath before sighing. Great. Now he was going to have to whip up another storm. He was still recovering from the last one. Or, he could send his ice wolves to deal with them. Yeah. That was a much better plan and decided to go with it.

Kitty 5462

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kieramist

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:21 pm
User Image

Jordan and his men had made good time that day. In the first three hours they had managed to go seven miles. When they stopped to rest for the last time, it was about five o'clock. Looking at the surroundings, Jordan wasn't sure if they should continue on or stop here for the night. This was a pretty good place to stop, but there was still a couple of hours of light left for them to travel in. Sighing, he glanced around.

"Alright," he stated as he gathered the group's attention, "we'll go on tonight. We still have a couple of hours of light, so we will make good use of them. In a few minutes we will continue our journey again, so sit down and rest your legs some more!"

With that, Jordan took a few steps away from the party, looking ahead. He hoped that their time could get better as they progressed closer to the mountain. If not, he feared that they wouldn't make it in time.

OOC:
DragonMistress07

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas