Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Flying out in the wind? (Bxb me and butterfingercrunch) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:58 pm
Drake had always been different. No one liked the way he was different. He was part vampire and part avian. All his life he got to be looked at weird by other vampires but he knew more then the others. He had more intelligence then the others. He could understand more. It then was a day where he found a cat. He took the cat in. What he did to now is what would happen next.

butterfingercrunch

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:10 pm
Kait Kimishi
Sterling looked outside of the box. The box that represented his whole world. Or at least, he tried to look out of the box. But the tall vertical sides were to high to look over, too steep to scale. And he had yet to master his control over his transformation. It could only be expected, of course. He was only so old. He mews and tries to get out, to no avail. His tail swishes in irritation. He wanted to get out.  

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:32 pm
Drake was walking around from the city wondering what his life came to be. He was useless and an outcast and no one loved him. He thought he might as well try and search for company. He was walking on the street when he saw a box. He hears a mew. He knew cats didn't like birds but he thought maybe this was the perfect time to adopt a cat off the street.

The vampire avian walked over to the box and looks in. "Awe your so cute." He said to the kitty. The soft fur and the adorable ears. Drake reached in and took the cat out of the box. "Would you like to come home with me?" He asked the cat knowing the cat wouldn't be able to talk but he talked to it anyway.

butterfingercrunch

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:36 pm
Kait Kimishi
A strange man comes by and picks him up. Out of the box. Sterling's eye flash in joy, his mind ringing Freedom! again and again. He purrs and his tail swishes about again, but this time out of pleasure. He attempts to speak in this form, but all that comes out is another mew. So he does his best to look like he wanted to. Because he did. The strange man was better than the box. And seemed so much nicer as well.  

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:59 pm
The eyes of the other told him what he needed. Drake smiled and curled his arms around the other and then put the kitty in a baby like hold. He lets his hand lightly go over the kitty's stomach petting him softly as he now directs them to his houses.

It took a few minutes to reach his house. To everyone it looks like a mansion which it is. He co-owns the apple company with his friend that created it. It was actually his idea but his friend took it from him. Really. He didn't care but all he cared about is just living life. Drake didn't to be the one to be the one to publicize it or then he would be watched more. He likes being co-owner.

butterfingercrunch
(ooc: this is totally fiction.)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:21 pm
Kait Kimishi
If it wasn't fiction, i'd be so in over my head lol. Also, do you have a preference for Sterling's age as a human? (appearance i mean)

Sterling lays on his back, yawning as the strange man took him somewhere. Probably his new home. Or so he hoped. He yawns, tired from the journey, but pays close attention to everything that goes on.

The large looming house would've made his eyes widen, were he in human form. He squirms around until he's right-side up. He looks around, turning his head this way and that, trying to take in as much as he can.  

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:34 pm
Drake smiled at the kittens reactions. He's never had something that was his. He could almost see what the kitty was saying. It made him smile. He didn't know why he even knew what the other was saying just by a cats face. "Yes this is my home." He said to the cat before walking to the door.

Once he opened the door he walked inside. He smiled at the cat and set the cat down. "It's a big place but I know you'll like it. Cats are curious so I would think you would like a big space. You can sleep wherever you want but be warned I do not want you on the counters in my kitchen. I don't want fur all over the counters." He said. He just shivered in disgust at the thought. "I have to eat on those and that would just be plain weird." He said to the cat.

butterfingercrunch
(ooc: i do but I can't get it right now. I'll try tomorrow.)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:45 pm
Kait Kimishi
Get what? Also, i meant just give me an age lol

Sterling jumps around for a while, stopping to chase a random object, invisible to perhaps everyone else but him and his imaginative mind, but then sets his paws down and looks at the strange man as if shocked he would say such a thing. His tail is poised in the air. Don't look down on me! his posture says. He then turns and stalks away to some corner  

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:55 pm
A smile made its way onto drakes face. He never expected something so adorable to make him almost crumble just looking at him. His mind kept freaking out especially when he took a deep breath in. Oh the cat had the best sent. His mind kept screaming at him and he shock his head to get the thoughts away. "I'm just saying. I don't know if you knew the rules in the kitchen. You obviously don't want me talking to you so I'll go to my room." He said. He walked up his stairs onto the 4th floor which was his bedroom/living area. He only has downstairs because guests and for grand balls. He plopped himself onto his bed and sighed at the black and electric blue walls.

butterfingercrunch
(ooc: i don't have your pick that you sent me but I'll let you see what my guy looks like tom.)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:35 pm
Kait Kimishi
it's ok i don't really need a picture; if you want, just a description would be good ^^
Sterling waits for the man to start walking away before following him quietly. He was still curious about this place, and the man had said he could go almost anywhere he wanted to.

He climbs up the many stairs with some difficulty, but manages to stay on the man's trail. He then squeezes through a small doorway and looks up at the bed, where the man lay. He tilts his small head to one side, then the other, wondering how to get up there. Finally giving up on figuring a way up, he mews, commanding to be brought up.  

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:28 pm
Drake knew he was being fallowed but he wondered what the cat would do. He smiled up at the ceiling when he heard the cat meow. He crawled to the end of the bed and picked up the cat and put the bed. "Is this what you want. You want to sleep on my bed." He asked. He smiled a bit and laid back down. Drake went back to looking at his ceiling and smiled as he stroked his pets fur. "Are you going to stay with me." He asked taking off his shirt to let his wings out. He made sure not to hurt his new kitten but his wings needed to stretch.

butterfingercrunch
(ooc: here's my pick.
http://i992.photobucket.com/albums/af46/katexdamon222/Boys/Boys with wings/ArmonAngel-1.jpg
.)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:33 am
Kait Kimishi
something like this sans piercings, age may be different too depending: http://data1.whicdn.com/images/35003238/96neko.600.1228736_original.jpg

Sterling purrs and rubs against the man's hand. He liked being pet. His tail flicks in irritation when the petting stops, but then he sees the wings. His eyes seem to glint with interest and he walks over to look at them. He nuzzles them with his head, trying to understand why a man had wings, like birds. They were attached to his body, he saw. So he climbs onto the man and stands there, being careful to not scratch or anything with his claws, and looks around, patrolling the man's bulk for a moment before padding off and laying down next to him. His eyes said pet me! as he settled down to sleep.  

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:10 pm
Drake watched the cat be curious. He liked cats for curiosity but he didn't mind them at all. They just didn't like him like everyone else. He was the outcast. Drake watched with his deep dark blue eyes. His body shivered when his cat walked onto the wing. It wasn't drakes fault that his wings are sensitive. He then watched the cat walk off and laid down. Drake knew it was time to take even a nap. Drake closed his eyes and fell into a light sleep.

butterfingercrunch
(ooc: )

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:25 pm
Kait Kimishi

Sterling falls asleep by the man's side, entering the dream world, where he could transform when he wanted to. In it, the man was there too.

He wakes up in human form. A small-ish boy with golden hair and eyes the color of golden amber, he stretches. The looks at his hands. His human eyes widen. Did he really just turn human? "W-what?" He said, bewildered. He hopes the man wasn't awake. Maybe he could hide until it was over and he changed back. Waking up to a naked human boy in his bed when he had last seen a cat was probably not going to make him happy. He sneaks off the bed, hoping the man wouldn't wake up.  

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:08 pm
Drake moved a bit and woke up 2 seconds after his sweet kitten. He looked around the room and came to see a boy with kitten ears. "So your a Neko. That's why you were almost like a human. Well I get you can't control when you shift but that's okay. Come back to bed. Unless you want me to make you something to eat kitten." He said. He still didn't think he had a name to the kitten yet. "What's your name anyway kitten?" He asked the cat not sure of the name.

butterfingercrunch
(ooc: )

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas