8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:41 am
Kiss X Kiss Los Angeles

Staring
Dawn Stork and Sarah Molniya
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

and

Dawn was born to Melisa Stork and Backster Stork, her mother died in Iran for refusal to reject Goddess Celtic as her lord and savior many years back. She is a bright girl with the sensitive side, making her the weaker one in her relationships. Dawn is the type who want a mistress to own her and she be her property. Most people know her to be active in many things and never has a dull moment around her. Dawn can be a super sweet girl that any bisexual and lesbian person would want. To be direct, Dawn prefers women over men. Dawn is more into her girly, feminine side than most girls, when her moods kick in, she becomes a lusty devil and is hard to control. A few times, her father caught Dawn having an orgasm in her room late at night, she explained to him."The female body is a sexual animal sometimes." When her daddy heard her he tired to solve the problem.
Dawn now attends 'White Ark Academy High', an all girls school on an island in the ocean. Her life often consist of events, people, her girlfriend, her father, random people around her, and etc. Although this lesbian girl is sweet, she is kind of inexperienced with society, if not protected, the society can crush her. Dawn had always been way to emotional to really survive on her own, for her entire life she longed to be under some control. Now her love is intoxicating, so strong, people said she made them hooked.

(This picture below pretty much sum how Dawn is, shes the one blindfolded and blushing hard.)

User Image

Name: Sarah Molniya
Appearance:Tough Girl
User Image
Personality:
Public- Shy to those she hasn't gotten to know, but friendly when you get to know her. She tends to stick to herself in crowded places and often avoids talking to others. You usually have to catch her in her comfort zone or trap her, which can be dangerous.
Private: She has a slightly darker side that comes out in either dangerous situations or when she's being intimate with someone. This side of her is violent when fighting, yet has a calm attack style. In the bed she is the dominant one in all means. She doesn't sit back and let the other person control the flow, she tells them what to do and will often control how they do it.
Story: Sarah was born to the smith Mikhail and fashion designer Monica. Most would think this would create a girly girl who like tough guys, but the opposite happened due to Monica being out of the house a lot. Sarah is as tough as her father although she has learned to hide it since she started getting picked on in middle school and was getting into fights all the time. What didn't help her situation was the fact that she discovered she was a lesbian. Her parent's were fine with it but most of the students in her school weren't. Once she complete middle school her parent's decided it would be a good idea to send her to an all girl's school. She didn't object because it meant more girls to flirt with although her shy nature would make it slightly difficult for her. She does bust out of her shell though when she is in someplace she considers her comfort zone. This place will most likely be very masculine in nature.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:43 am
Dawn combed her hair in her room, daddy's daughter. She was from Los Angeles, yet this girl was a lesbian despite her critics. Her wants made her another girl's belonging, but first she had to find another girl like her. She attended WHITE ARK ACADEMY in the sea, that place was huge. Dawn patted her skirt down and blushed looking at herself in the mirror. "I am just so cute ♡, I have my best and cutest clothes on to capture anyone I want." Suddenly she sweated. "I am a lesbian so um, I don't like guys, but my step mother said I am a very beautiful young lady ♡". Suddenly daddy came in looking at daughter kind of curious about her. He watched Dawn spin around in her dress and kissed her reflection. One thing about a father raising a daughter with the original mother dead, a jock girly girl being a woman never got old. "Are you ready child?" Daddy stood in the door frame smiling at the young girl he raised. He just hoped he raised her like the mother wanted her to be, knowing Melisa. The mother was a serious lady type from France, Melisa would had raised her baby like a canvas knowing her. Dawn suddenly heard daddy and leaped onto his backside smiling. "Hi daddy I'm ready ♡." Dad was over strong enough to carry her, like when she was a cute little girl in rain boots, holding daddy's hand in the rain with her Pikachu umbrella. The one thing about Dawn dad always noticed she never changed, it was her feminine posture when walking. He usually felt that he was always in the presence of a princess, his daughter. .  

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200

ReaperBones

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:39 am
User Image
Sarah was in her room doing her usual exercises when her mom opened the door. There was minor stare session as her mom stood confused by her daughter doing a handstand. The silence was interrupted by Sarah who spoke with a slight strain from her weight. "They're called suicides...It's a very effective form of exercise."
Her mother stare for a few more seconds as her child dipped down then pushed herself back up. A feat that the woman knew her husband could do, and had never expected her daughter to perform. She sighed and spoke. "Go shower and get dressed. Time for you to go to school."
Sarah gracefully rolled onto her feet and headed for the shower. Her shower was quick and only composed of washing herself off. She didn't like to wear perfumes or scented shampoos. After getting dressed in her school outfit, which consisted of the plainest pants and most covering shirt they had. She stared at herself in the mirror for a second. She poked various parts of her body including her bosom and rear as she spoke. "Look at your strong sculpted body. Any girl would want this in her bed...unless they liked girly girls..."
She froze as she groped her D-sized chest and pulled her hair. The only two features that made her feel feminine since the rest of her body was mostly muscle. She was the tough girl who liked porcelain dolls, so she had a bit of a hard time finding a romantic partner. She walked down into the kitchen where her father and mother were eating. Neither of them questioned her lifestyle or clothing choices. Her mother only complained that she would never find a lover looking like a guy. Her favorite line to her daughter was. "A lesbian is looking for a girl not a guy. You need to look like a girl to get a lesbian."
After breakfast her mother took her to the docks where their boat awaited them. Her father drove it while her mother bugged her about her looks. They would soon arrive at an all girls school, and once there she would have a pick of girls to go after. If she could find the courage to go after them, but then again maybe one will go after her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:16 pm
Dawn Stork -the princess-
User Image

Dawn walked on the bridge to the school with her daddy, the other three bridges were to far away for Sarah's family to cross. "Thank you daddy for walking me ♡." Dawn climbed off daddy's backside and kissed him good bye. She was light weight so carrying her was easy. Dad looked at Dawn and waved goodbye, for he would see her later. She walked up the front staircase of the school and eventually sat down and spotted Sarah from afar. Sarah had gotten off the boat wearing the most masculine girl uniform other ladies often rejected. That uniform style was way to boyish for women to wear now days, that uniform was very old style. Dawn suddenly felt her chest tighten up and her heart race, when she saw Sarah's face. Suddenly a guy's voice spooked her from behind. "Aw how cute, my princess crushing on another girl." Suddenly Dawn yelped, then hid her face behind her cute bunny panda bag. The guy then nibbled on Dawn's earlobe, surprisingly. In two seconds Dawn squealed and then stood up from the pain.

"I don't like her I never did, and my ear ouch." The guy slowly looked at Dawn's face and noticed she was all pink and blushing. "Said the darling who was with me last week flirting with ladies, I saw you kissing Crystal for fun, you naughty kitty." Suddenly Dawn panicked as she saw Sarah walked closer. Dawn tried to hide her blushing in a attempt to insult her friend . " I saw you kissing Sapphire last week, that was very um-." Suddenly her friend interrupted her. He twitched Dawn's nose and watched as she covered up her face. "I am a guy kissing on women, it's normal for me." Suddenly Dawn pushed her friend away. In truth Dawn liked Sarah, ever since she first saw her around town, she was just afraid Sarah liked only men. Suddenly her stupid friend called for Sarah and brought her over of all things. "Ah my favorite tom boy in black, I still want to seduce you, Sarah baby." In anger Dawn elbowed her friend. "A stop, your the biggest male flirt at your school . Speaking of school, why are you here at a girls school?" A quickly spoke up.. "I love my ladies, and where the dates gather I'm there, babe watch." Suddenly Dawn whacked her friend away, she didn't sign up for the bachelor. "I swear men are morons, if not morons they're after skirts." Surprisingly A popped up again and gave Dawn's secret away. " Dawn is so crushing on you Sarah, plus she love masculine women." In panic Dawn avoided Sarah's eye contact and pushed A away. "You jerk, I will never forgive you!" She panicked steadily hitting the dude.

edited.
ReaperBones

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200

ReaperBones

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:14 pm
User Image
Sarah had climbed off the boat after a quick hug from her parents. She may not be very feminine but she still liked the affection. When she looked at the school and watched all the females walking past her with a straight face. She wasn't used to being surrounded by so many girls, but she definitely enjoyed it. She had begun her journey to the entrance of the school when she heard someone summoning her. She looked over and noticed Dawn and A. She knew who A was because he tried to get in her pants as often as he could. Dawn she only knew because of a curiosity that came from attraction. She walked over and listened to them with a straight face. She always reacted this way with people she hardly knew. A silent, serious facade that helped keep unwanted attention away form her. A made his flirts to which Sarah ignored and adjusted her bag. He spoke about Dawn having a crush on her, and Dawn did react in a way that would confirm such a thing. She frowned and grabbed A while Dawn punched him. Dawn was being nice, while Sarah felt no need to. She gently held him with her left hand and tripped him with her right foot. She watched him fall with a serious demeanor and spoke. "You shouldn't mess with a girl's heart. They're delicate like a flower."
Sarah turned to Dawn and looked her over. The girl had her blush which made Sarah feel a bit embarrassed. A major part of her doubted that any crush Dawn had on her was serious enough to pursue. The girl was young and affectionate which often lead to a general infatuation with anybody attractive. Sarah gave her a quick smile and a pat on the head as she spoke. "I'll see you later."
Sarah wanted to say more but with her anger and embarrassment gone she lacked anything to focus on to conquer her shyness. Her doubts about Dawn's feelings furthered the shyness, and she turned to walk up the stairs and into the school. ""
""

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:07 pm
User Image

Dawn noticed Sarah tripped A , for he was an a** her a**. "You shouldn't mess with a girls heart gash." Her face puffed up and she looked 'So Cute♡" A stood up and saw fathers coming, that was his run away instantly gig. Dawn noticed Sarah left and A, time for class. During gym Dawn squealed being a girl, coach Barn's looked away thinking female. "Sarah dribble that ball and watch out!" Suddenly Dawn fell down over Sarah moaning after the ball bounced on her head five times. "I thought basketball was volleyball." In grief coach Barn's held up his newspaper ignoring Dawn again. Dawn slowly stood up but fell again, tripped from a worm from outer space. Suddenly the worm got into it's UFO and flew off pass Sarah's face. "Stupid, stupid." Once Dawn looked up and saw Sarah's face, her face went pink and her fingers moved around nervously. In a sudden Dawn turned the other direction and kept calm. "If I stay quiet Sarah will not notice me, and my brightly lit pink face, who am I kidding I want my mommy." crying gonk
ReaperBones

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200

ReaperBones

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:28 pm
User Image
Sarah was enjoying gym since it was one of the things that she really enjoyed. It was test of skill and strength rather than looks or smarts. She wasn't stupid or anything but she definitely wasn't the smartest. Her focus on dribbling was interrupted by the uncoordinated Dawn taking a dive in front of her. She watched the ball bounce on her face five times before rolling off. The girl's stumbles had her thinking about how adorable she was. The blush topped it off and once she was done with her little tripping session, Sarah reached down. She gently lifted the girl onto her feet and spoke. "Let me look you over"
Sarah was pretty blunt about how she said that. It wasn't like she was irritated with the girl or anything. She was just resisting embarrassing the girl by laughing. She gently moved her head about with her hand and felt for bumps on her through her hair. She finished by lifting up Dawn's bangs and looking at the spot where the ball bounced on her. She spoke with a slightly warm tone. "Be more careful. Wouldn't want to damage that pretty face."
Sarah turned and picked up her ball and threw it to a girl nearby. She walked over to the bleachers to rest for a bit. She wasn't really sweating much but after her morning work out her arms were sore. ""
""

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:23 am
User Image

Dawn noticed Sarah when she checked her face, her face was super pink the whole time. Being a lesbian didn't help either for it only made her love Sarah more. She almost fainted when Sarah checked her face and called it pretty. The very fact the girl she wanted thought she was pretty merely made her happy. She pulled the bangs over her eyes blushing hard. One of Dawn's friends came over and started messing with her like A did, but she ignored her. During lunch she was eating potatoes with the cute bunny ears on them, Sarah was still on her mind. She felt hopeless and all she had was her feminine posture, and her extra cute skirts ღ. Step mommy knew what to do in this situation so she cell phoned her. After school Dawn had volleyball practice but Sarah stayed on her mind. During practice she daydreamed about Sarah allot so coach dismissed her. Outside on the front stares she sat down with the kitty ears on. She thought she heard A coming but it was just passing girls. She thought about Sarah again so she got lost in her head. "I love you Sarah." Unaware she been in a trance for 40 minutes, her mouth spoke her thoughts for a long time. Who knew Dawn was such a poet talking about Sarah.
❤`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´❤

[/spoler]
ReaperBones

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200

ReaperBones

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:40 am
User Image
Sarah had spent most of lunch in the gym getting into her comfort zone while she ate her sandwich and apple. After school she spent some time exploring the school. Somehow she had found herself outside the front of the school again. She was aimlessly walking when she heard her name. On the steps sat Dawn who seemed lost in thought. She walked over and spoke. "Isn't it time to go home?"
Sarah sat down next to her, and looked out at the bridges. She kept her usual stiff stance as she sat. She turned her head and looked at Dawn. She spoke with a gentle tone. "Been a roguh day for you?"
""
""

(Not gonna make this easy for you.)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:13 am
User Image
Dawn sat up with some drool out her mouth, she looked at Sarah and hugged her. Once she realized what she did she leaped away and blushed hard. "Hard day thinking about you, I mean school." She sat like a dog keeping calm trying. On Sarah's left ,a talking donkey came by giving a talking poodle a lecture on the history of science, the animals were wired. Strange always found itself around Dawn lately, tonight the walls would be whispering to her again.

Suddenly Sarah's shoes began holding a conversation, somehow A wired them. "Pst Sarah, I am the talking shoes on your feet, I'm a monster meow." Suddenly the pig statue near Sarah spoke, also wired." Darling please I am the monster here, shoes." Dawn looked around and noticed small microphones around her, they werent going crazy because A was pulling a prank. She took a tracking device from Sarah's hair and shouted in one of A's microphones. "Beat it jerk!" Somewhere else, A fell out his seat from Dawn's shout all over the floor. Back at school Dawn hid her face behind her bangs, because Sarah was around.

❤`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´❤

ReaperBones

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:45 am
ReaperBones

I fixed it, and I will leave the funnies out like that..  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:04 pm
User Image
Sarah almost let herself blush when the girl had the slip of the tongue. Maybe she actually did have a serious crush on Sarah...No she had just chosen her as her latest infatuation. She was young though so she didn't hold it against her.
A's little prank on Dawn had Sarah giggling slightly. The girl definitely was easily embarrassed which made Sarah grin evilly at the thoughts of what she could do. When Dawn was done screaming at A, Sarah walked over to her and gently grabbed her cheek. She spoke with a slight smile.
"I'm gonna go inside where A isn't allowed. I would suggest you do the same."
Sarah turned and walked up the steps calmly. She entered the building and slid of to the side. She hid waiting to see if Dawn would come after her. Her playful side was coming out, and that could mean trouble for someone. ""
""
""

Dawn Landers

ReaperBones

Dangerous Genius

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:29 am
User Image

Dawn looked away and panicked with her fingers when Sarah grabbed her cheek. Was being a lesbian worth it? Many girls often looked at her disgusted, but then again the goddess of love Celtic ruled this dimension as the all powerful one. If Sarah became her owner she would know the world of Dawn. The cute skirts with the extra cute laces on them, the earphone kitty ears, and the cute happy faced blouses, were her world. Gothic ladies were often disgusted with her, for she loved happy unicorn shows. She was kind of shy not to follow Sarah but fate happened. She walked inside the school and threw A's wiring away. Seriously, how did A wire Sarah's shoes? Dawn saw no opening, I bet it happened when Sarah knocked over A, why that slick A Hole. She looked around and saw no Sarah, daddy always said she sucked at finding people. "Where is she this is bad?" She had her pikachu umbrella strapped up, the weather man said it would rain. By the time Dawn would had came back from getting daddy's cargo pants, the rain would be pouring down big time. She recalled Sarah wearing pants. She couldn't understand how men and ladies could wear pants and shorts, she usually wore dresses and skirts all year around, her legs had freedom in dresses. "Hello Sarah ♡?." She was like a sitting duck, Sarah was right behind her.
ReaperBones

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:44 am
User Image
Sarah let a smile cross her face as the girl entered the building in search of her. She waited in the shadows, her dark outfit helping her hide, and watched Dawn look around for her. When she finally called out her name, Sarah stepped out behind and spoke in a flat tone. "There a reason you're following me?"
Sarah attempted and intimidating pose, using her height to make herself seem more threat. She kept a straight face and crossed her arms. Inside she was enjoying the thought of watching this girl cower. Maybe she was a bit too dominant for her own good. ""
""
""

Dawn Landers

ReaperBones

Dangerous Genius

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:37 am
User Image

Dawn leaped when she heard Sarah. Her face went pink again when she looked at Sarah. "I wasn't following for I was um kitty watching ♡." She still had her kitty ears. "You don't intimidate me lady for I have my daddy in me." She showed her skinny arms and it was more like cats meowing. She took her cat ears off and put the cheetah mask on. "Stand back lady this cheetah will pounce, I think." Suddenly her pony plush toy fell out her book bag right in front of Sarah's sight. Dawn's face went even pinker and her bangs covered her entire face. "Ah!" She retrieved her pony and ran off to the girls bathroom in the stalls and panicked. "Stupid, stupid, stupid, my pony friendship happy time club pass was exposed, this is terrible. The pony empress will be displeased!" She took her cheetah mask off and made a new mask, it looked like Sarah's face. She left the bathroom thinking people would be fooled by her disguise. She saw Sarah and tiptoed pass her, what an idiot Dawn.
ReaperBones

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces