Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Who Are You? (Yaoi)(N/A) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Robotic Caldera

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:40 am
Shane is a typical private school nerd, he refuses to against the rules and studies until he passes out, Shane thinks that parties, alcohol and drugs are useless and won't get him anywhere, despite his desperate need for a social life. Abel, a student from the 'rival school', has a habit of sneaking into the private school on occasion, he'll stay as long as possible, until a staff member catches him. Everything about Abel is reckless, from the way he drinks to the actions he makes, pretty much the opposite of Shane. Shane catches Abel roaming the school halls, and he stuck out like a sore thumb, piercings and scruffy clothing, Shane needed to know more about him, but Abel seems pretty closed off. What's with this guy anyway?

Just post your profile in the forum, I don't really mind about what layout you use. Mine is just simple information.
And I know this is just a 1x1 but try to make your posts pretty please!

Name: Abel Oisin
Height: 6'0

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:05 pm
ıllıllı aвel oιѕιn ıllıllı

User Image

▌│█║▌║▌║

♫So why, I've never felt so alone in my whole life...

(Crap, accidentally deleted this post, it won't come in use any more anyway I suppose haha))

║▌║▌║█│▌

...Time's not on my side♪

Kait Kimishi

Robotic Caldera

Robotic Caldera

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:16 am
bump  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:07 pm
Robotic Caldera
bump

Can I join and how do you make the lines going upwardi always make my posts pretti but I wonder how people do the different lettering and stuff.  

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Robotic Caldera

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:48 pm
Kait Kimishi

Of course, and I use http://www.webestools.com/stylish-text-generator-nickname-message-msn-facebook-windows-live-messenger-text-accents-effect-ascii-text.html for my posts c:  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:13 pm
Robotic Caldera
Kait Kimishi

Of course, and I use http://www.webestools.com/stylish-text-generator-nickname-message-msn-facebook-windows-live-messenger-text-accents-effect-ascii-text.html for my posts c:

Thank you so much. Now let me play with it then I'll come back and put the profile and then a post.  

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:06 pm
User Image
Name: Shane Markus
Height: 5'4

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:35 pm
User Image

•?((¯°·._.• $hąɲ€ ʍąяЌµ$ •._.·°¯))؟•

Nerd

Homosexual

"I turned on the tv yesterday
So much pain bleeding through
I had to look away"

It was just a normal day so far. He was doing his studies all night again. He didn't mind. He was smarter then all these prep kids. He liked studying it passed time. Even though he knew he needed a social life but it isn't like he was going to get one any time soon so he might as well keep studying.

The thumps of his feet down the hall made him think. He was heading for his locker to just put stuff he didn't need at the moment into his locker. He was more of the loner nerd. There were other nerds but he really didn't like them. They didn't fit with his life. He was just studying to pass time. He was smart and all but he didn't really want to talk but he also wanted to have someone to talk too.

When he reached his locker he noticed that someone was standing in front of it. He knew this person wasn't in this school. It really bugged him that someone was coming from another school or something. One thing he hated doing was disobeying rules. It bugged him a lot to disobey rules.

"This life can almost kill you
When your trying to survive
It's good to be here with you"

Username: Kait Kimishi

Robotic Caldera
(ooc smile

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Robotic Caldera

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:14 am

User Image

▌│█║▌║▌║

Abel raised a brow when he noticed a boy staring at him, he almost didn't notice him "Hey tiny" He smirked before pushing himself off of the locker he had been leaning on, it was obvious the small boy actually attended the school, since people from Abel's school would also occasionally pay a visit to the school but that was mostly for pranks, Abel just came over because he wanted to meet people "What's your name?" He asked, he decided that the boy was interesting enough to try and befriend, in fact, Abel was surprised none of the small boys friends had approached him, he glanced around him just to make sure, surely the boy had friends, he was one of the most interesting people he had seen so far.

Abel shoved his hands into his jeans pockets "Where are all your friends?" He asked, while looking down at him "Are they ill or something?" Abel asked naively, he had never really known someone to have no friends, Abel had a few, he wasn't exactly popular but it didn't stop him from going to other peoples parties, even if he didn't know anyone there, he managed to not get kicked out, when people were drunk they didn't care who they were talking to, lucky for him, it was either that or he would go to the same parties as his friends, since they managed to be far up in the food chain.

║▌║▌║█│▌

Kait Kimishi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:43 am
User Image

Nerd

Homosexual

I had to look away"

Shane didn't make a sound. He gritted his teeth when he was called tiny. He knew he was small but he didn't need to be reminded of that fact. He watched as the person moved from his locker. The dile went fast as he turned it to his numbers quickly just so he could open his locker. When he opened his locker door he put his math book into his locker while he got out his chem book and history book. He was trying to ignore the person that was talking to him because this person seemed to just irritate him.

The taller male wasn't even from this school but he was still in the halls like he belonged. He probably will so mention to one of the teachers that this male was here. He really didn't want to really see him at all. It was frustrating him even more that he didn't obey the rules and stuck with his own school. Can't he just be smart and like leave him alone.

Shane listened to what the taller blond was saying. His mind now went into 'I don't care mode.' He felt his slight glare go away and he just sighed. He knew he had no friends because he's just too short and when he does they make fun if him being smarter then them and that he's short. That's why he usually sticks to himself he really didn't want to be next to people making fun of his size which he can't do anything about.

Robotic Caldera
(ooc smile

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Robotic Caldera

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:02 am

User Image

▌│█║▌║▌║

Abel sighed and ran a hand through his hair when the boy hadn't replied, but he kept trying anyway "Well, I'm Abel" He said "And you're called Tiny for now" He chuckled to himself, he wouldn't leave him alone, Abel could be determined when he wanted to be, and he had wanted to make a new friend that wasn't a girl for some time now, since that was what his friend group mostly consisted of. He noticed how the boys glare slipped from his face and was trying to act like he didn't care "Come on, surely I don't seem that unappealing?" Abel asked with a slight frown, he saw himself as a pretty decent guy, he wasn't all that but, he did like to think he was at least approachable "At least tell me your name" Abel pressed on, he usually wasn't all that talkative, and it felt a little weird to have someone else do it to him, he didn't know it was so weird to have someone act silent towards him, the taste of his own medicine wasn't very nice.
║▌║▌║█│▌

Kait Kimishi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:29 am
User Image

Nerd

Homosexual

I had to look away"

Oh now Shane knew the name of the guy that's bothering him and irritating him. Why was this person bugging him. It was annoying not only to him but he didn't want to be seen with a rule beaker it will drive him insane every time he sees this person. He glared again before turning around. He would never admit it to the blond but Abel was kinda attractive. He turned around to Abel and sighed. "Okay my name is Shane. Now leave me alone." he muttered. His voice was light and soft.

Robotic Caldera
(ooc smile

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Robotic Caldera

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:41 am

User Image

▌│█║▌║▌║

"Shane...that's a nice name" Abel complimented, he had achieved getting the boys name at least "Leaving you alone would be kind of rude, since we just introduced ourselves" He smiled, keeping a kind expression on his face, which would probably be the expression stuck on his face until he was actually more than just a stranger to Shane "We should be buddies, you do seem pretty interesting after all" Abel told him, not to mention that Shane was a pretty cute guy, Abel's love life hadn't exactly been impressive either, his lack of male friends put him at a large disadvantage of actually dating someone "We could hang out together and stuff, do whatever you like doing" He offered, Abel could easily tell that Shane wasn't the type to go to parties, drink and smoke, so Abel's lifestyle would probably make him seem unattractive if he even mentioned it. Abel placed his pale hand in front of him, hoping for Shane to shake it.
║▌║▌║█│▌

Kait Kimishi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:19 am
User Image

Nerd

Homosexual

I had to look away"

Shane looked at him before looking away. "why can't you just leave me alone. You can't fallow me into class." he said. He didn't want to see him. He sighed and listened to what he said. He walked closer to Abel and sighed. "okay I'll see if I like this friendship thing but if I don't I'll not be your friend anymore. " he said. He looked at the hand and glared slightly. He reached his hand out and shock his hand. "there now it's official. You can leave now. I have class to go to." he told his now new first friend.

Robotic Caldera
(ooc smile

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Robotic Caldera

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:29 am

User Image

▌│█║▌║▌║

Abel chuckled "I've sneaked into classes before, if you know where to hide, you're golden" He said, he was fully planning on following Shane into class until the blonde boy accepted his offer "Sounds good to me, I'll try to make the experience as enjoyable as possible" Abel told him, and a large smile came to his face once Shane shook his hand "I'll find you at lunch" Abel told him, it wasn't an offer, it was something he was going to do, he then took off and made his way to the school bathrooms, since no one really went there during classes, it was a good place for him to hide, without a crowd he got caught easily. It also made it easier for him, in case he would end up feeling ill, which was quite often, it came randomly, the nausea, and Abel had learned to live with it, it didn't really bother him all that much any more, but he didn't worry about that for now. He pulled himself up so he was sitting on one of the counters and waited to hear the bell for lunch ring, he was happy he had actually succeeded in getting someone from this school to agree to his little friendship arrangement, most of them shrugged him off and then told a teacher that he was in the school, Abel was surprised they hadn't banned him permanently yet, but he hadn't been caught in about two weeks, so he was doing pretty well.
║▌║▌║█│▌

Kait Kimishi

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out