Submit

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:36 pm
The kingdom of Soloman was once a peaceful place. Everyone was happy, and the kingdom was prosperous. That is until King Richard grew greedy and began taking in higher taxes. The people began to protest but anyone who spoke badly about the king was hung almost immediately. Everyone was to afraid to speak out so a group of people who called themselves 'The Resistance' rose up. They station themselves in their underground bunker waiting for the perfect moment to strike. And boy did it strike. The resistance leader James Lockhart had been sneaking around the castle gardens when he came across the kings son. He kidnapped Prince _____ and spirited him away to the underground bunker where they sent a message to the king with the Prince's ring and a letter that told him that they had his son hostage. What will happen to the Prince if the King doesn't reply? And what will happen if a certain Prince falls for the leader of the resistance aimed to take down his father?

Elementis_Dragon
Here is a simple profile~ And that you for being so patient!

[align=center][color=AnyColorHere][size=23][i][u]Full Name Here[/u][/i][/size][/color]

[img]LinkURLHere[/img][/align]

[color=AnyColorHere][align=right][size=18][b]Prefered Name[/b][/size][/align][/color]
[color=AnyColorHere][align=left][size=11]•(Nickname)•[/size][/align][/color]

[color=AnyColorHere][align=right][size=18][b]Age[/b][/size][/align][/color]
[color=AnyColorHere][align=left][size=11]••[/size][/align][/color]

[color=AnyColorHere][align=right][size=18][b]Appearance[/b][/size][/align][/color]
[color=AnyColorHere][align=left][size=11]•(Anything about how your character looks that isn't in the picture?)•[/size][/align][/color]

[color=AnyColorHere][align=right][size=18][b]Personality[/b][/size][/align][/color]

[color=AnyColorHere][align=right][size=18][b]Anything Extra[/b][/size][/align][/color]

[color=AnyColorHere][align=right][size=18][b]Username[/b][/size][/align][/color]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:30 pm
James Lockhart

User Image

Prefered Name

•James, but his men like to call him Captain Jay.•

•23•

Appearance

•He has a long scar running down his back that starts at his left shoulder, and ends at his left hip.•

Personality

•James can come off as a bit cold to those who don't really know him, but really he just isn't all that social. The only time he ever really let's go, and relaxes is when he is celebrating with his men. He is a very modest, and honest man, often never acknowledging his own accomplishments, instead giving them to his men, and his followers usually have to force a compliment onto him before he, begrudgingly, accepts it. He has also been known to have a short temper when someone decides to get in an argument(I.e. His followers forcing him to accept praise, or someone trying to disrespect his opinions). With that said James is a very leniant leader and treats his followers as equals, never once thinking that he has any right to sit back while his people are at work. His hard working attitude is what draws his followers to him, and is even the reason why they backed him up in his resistance sgainst the King even though he was only twenty at the time.•

Anything Extra

•He got his scar in a fight to the death with his older brother which resulted in his faital wounding, and his brother's death.•

Username

•Cisala Elden•

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[align=right][size=24][color=#bbbbbb][i]James Lockhart[/i][/color][/size][/align]
[align=left][size=9][color=#999999][b]But my men like to call me Captain Jay[/b][/color][/size][/align]

[align=center][size=15][color=#555566]_______________________________________________________[/color][/size]

[imgmap]http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd460/alijk1/Noth.jpg[/imgmap]
[size=15][color=#555566]_______________________________________________________[/color][/size][/align]

[align=right][color=#aabbcc][size=8]They say before you start a war,
you better know what you're fighting for.
Well baby, you are all that I adore,
if love is what you need, a soldier I will be.[/size][/color][/align]

[size=10][color=#8899aa][b]•[/b]

[b]•[/b] [/color][/size]

[align=left][color=#aabbcc][size=8]I'm an angel with a shotgun,
fighting til' the wars won,
I don't care if heaven won't take me back.
I'll throw away my faith, babe, just to keep you safe.
Don't you know you're everything I have?
..and I, wanna live, not just survive, tonight.[/size][/color][/align]

[align=center][size=9][color=black](•O•O•C• )[/color][/size][/align]
[spoiler]
[quote="Elementis_Dragon"][/quote]

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:38 pm
Tristan Soloman

User Image
((picture subject to change but pretty close in a nut shell))

Preferred Name

•Helios•

•23•

Appearance

•Has a birthmark on his back's a similar shape to a sun symbol, hence the nickname•

Personality

•Usually quite and reserved he's been put in a position he does not want to be in truthfully but doesn't have the courage to resist what he's told. He's used to being ordered around like he's a servant and his own existence is purely for show. When he's not spending his time doing what he's told for political reason's he's either training with his swords or hanging around in the garden. Despite that he is all smiles, looks on the bright side of everything and brings a smile to everyone else faces and brightens their day. Also hence the nickname.•

Anything Extra

•He's pretty good with twin swords•

Username

•Elementis_Dragon•

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:21 pm
James Lockhart

But my men like to call me Captain Jay

User Image

They say before you start a war,
if love is what you need, a soldier I will be.

James walked down the long tunnel that lead to the room's in the underground bunker, holding a tray with bread, a bowl of broth, and a mug of water on it. Most of his followers lived up on land where they could tend to their lands, or shops, but he their were rooms available to those who did live under ground with him, and of course for the occasional visito that would come and bring supplies and news from the top side. He was currently on his way to visit their 'guest', this being his first gist since dragging the poor boy down blind folded, and bound. "Good morning Edgar. Why don't you go get some rest while I have a little chat with our guest?" He suggested calmly as he neared an older man with dark brown hair, and a short beard. The man looked over at his leader before nodding accknowlagement for James's words. "Mornin Captain Jay. I think I'll take ya' up on your offer." Edgar yawned, stretching a bit before he went off to find his room.

James watched as his follower left him alone in the dimly lit tunnel before giving off a soft sigh. Rearranging the tray so that he could hold it in his left hand alone, he stepped up to the door that Edgar had been guarding before tapping lightly on the door. "I'm coming in." He stated simply before pushing the door open and stepping into the room. "Good morning Prince Soloman. I hope you got enough sleep last night, because you have a bust day ahead of you." He stated calmly, placing the tray on the small nightstand next to the bed. He took a quick look around the room, taking in the small dresser, and the torches on the wall that he assumed Edgar had come in and lit them earlier in the morning. Besides the dresser there was also a small one person bed and the nightstand that was currently holding up the tray. "Eat up because it's a long time until lunch." He said backing up to the door where he leaned against the cool wood, watching the prince carefully to make sure bye didnt try anything sneaky. Not that he could do anything in the small, dirt wall room.

I'm an angel with a shotgun,
..and I, wanna live, not just survive, tonight.

(•O•O•C• Sorry when I first posted I accidentally presses submit instead of preview sweatdrop . Also I'm sorry if my reply seems a bit weird I'm really tired but I had to get in at least one reply before I went to sleep...)

Elementis_Dragon

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:55 pm
••Helios••

User Image

Little ray's of sunshine...

It seemed forever to the prince since he was jumped at his home in the garden and blindfolded, gagged and bound and dragged. All the while he went along with it not that he had a choice but rather he was a little curious to see what was going on. The male voice he had heard speaking at the time seemed like he wanted him for something but it was hard to tell then what that might be.He was put in this dimply lit room and was unbound and the door shut on him before he knew it. He was asleep for most the night so did not realize he could freely move about the room tell just recently.

He had just sat up and rubbed his eyes awake when he heard a voice on the other side of the door, two actually and the one sounded like the one who had jumped him. He did not look at the door as it opened or the person as they brought in a tray of food and set it beside him. It wasn't until he spoke that he was now curious and then he slowly looked over at the young man who stood at the doorway and his piercing blue eyes just blinked at him before noticing the food beside him. He looked at it then slowly reached for the bread and took a bite. When he had finished he reached for the broth and so on. When the tray was empty he looked back at the man and smiled. "Thank you for the food I was getting hungry."

...and full of fire

Cisala Elden

((its alright))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:37 pm
James Lockhart

User Image

Watching as the other slowly are his breakfast James couldn't help but wonder if showing the boy around the bunker was a good idea. He was not sure how the others would react to the King's son just wandering around their home. Their sanctuary. He decided that they would just have to get over it. The Prince was innocent in this dispute between The Resistance and the King. He didn't deserve to be cooped-up in a small dirt room just barely lit up by three torches on the wall. "Why are you thanking me for providing you with what is essential for you to live? You shouldn't be thanking me at all actually. Don't you recognize my voice as the one that took you? And don't you realize that these are the hands that will have to deal with you if your father chooses not reclaim you, and agree to our terms?" He asked calmly, studying the boy closely as he spoke. The other male gave off a royal heir with his he carried himself, but his bright blue eyes showed kindness, and hope that made him have to turn his gaze away from them. How could he allow someone like the Prince see his own empty, lavender colored eyes? There was just to much emotion in the others eyes and he feared that he might taint that emotion with something dark.

"Where are my manners? Your highness, I am James Lockhart the leader of sorts that leads this resistance against the King. Our quarrel is not with you so I appolagize that I was forced to drag you into this mess." James said calmly as he bowed towards the other male. "I would like to show you around the bunker so that you may wander as you please while we await your father's reply to our letter. Please take comfort in the fact that I will not allow anyone to harm you in any way while you are staying here, so unless you threaten anyone here you will be safe." I hope... He thought, rising out of his bow to look at the other once more. "I have provided a clean outfit for you out of our storage and it can be found in that dresser over there," He pointed at the small, handmade dresser in the corner, "I am afraid that is not as lavish as the clothing you usually wear, and the clothing might be a bit to big but it is the best I could do. Please change and step out into the hall, and please leave the trey outside by the door so that one of the kitchen ladies may pick it up. I will be waiting for you there." And with that he opened the door and stepped out into the tunnel, giving the Prince some privacy while he changed.

(•O•O•C• Hun there arnt any windows. They are in a man made underground tunnel system.)

Elementis_Dragon

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:55 pm
••Helios••

User Image

The Prince listened to the man speak and he blinked when he turned his head away then when he bowed it made him blink in confusion. That was actually something he was not used to. He listened to the man's explanations and was surprised in general that he was going to be treated well in his current situation. He looked over towards the dresser as James described he had clothes in it for him to wear then looked back as he left the room for him to change. Slowly walking over he looked into the dresser and took out something simple to change into keeping his back to the door as he dressed.

When he was dressed he picked up the tray and walked to the door he actually hesitated for a moment before taking a deep breath and opening it and taking a step out, putting the tray down on the floor like he was instructed. He looked around for James finding him waiting right outside the door like he said he would. He gently shut the door again and stood back up and looked at man before him and smiled again. "Alright so where to?"

...and full of fire

Cisala Elden

((I know, I changed it this morning.))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:43 am
James Lockhart

User Image

James looked up when he heard the door open, and the sound of the trey being set on the ground. Momentarily ignoring the others question, he looked the boy over carefully taking in the Prince's smile. That smile... It's unnerving. How can he smile so willingly around his kidnapper? He wondered, a small frown marring his features. He could tell that the Prince was going to cause a few problems with his mental health, but he couldn't even really pin it on the blonde either. The Prince couldn't help it if he was just... Him. "No destination in mind. Though if we follow this tunnel till the end we will end up in the kitchens." He said calmly, pushing himself off of the wall he had been leaning against. "When we do get to the kitchen though you may want to watch yourself. All of the women are very flirty and they all have jealous husbands. You are already going to be very unpopular so don't do anything to add onto your unpopularity."

"Come. We can start your tour with this tunnel. Here in the bunker we have four major tunnels that surround the center area which is cut up into a bunch of different sections. This is the northern tunnel where myself and my most trusted companions sleep. Your neighbor is a loud, widow and her two children Mary and Henry. You will meet Violet in the kitchen and she will be the one who will take care of you while you are here. You are to stay withing twenty feet of Violet or myself at all times. Understood?" He asked calmly before heading down the long tunnel. Not waiting for an answer or looking to see if Tristan was following him.

(•O•O•C• )

Elementis_Dragon

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:12 am
••Helios••

User Image

Tristan simply smiled at him. "Then I'll be sure to not cause any trouble with them" as he continued to listen to James and then follow him he also watched him closely he still could not figure him out. Why was he willing to walk him and show him around the place. He was under the impression that when you got kidnapped you were treated like dirt. He glanced at the ground though as he thought about that concept and felt that really it was no different then how he was treated at the palace. He looked back up as he followed James keeping a decent distance but not being too far away either.

He glanced around him as they walked down the tunnel and he started to think how could anyone live under ground? No sun, no fresh air. He guessed that he would be down here for awhile which meant he would not see the sun for awhile. When he was given restrictions that he needed to stay close to either him or this Violet women he merely nodded. "Yes." he said to him.

...and full of fire

Cisala Elden

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:20 pm
James Lockhart

User Image

James ran his hand along the dirt wall, only pulling it away before his hand came in contact with one of the wooden support beams. "Be sure that you don't. Those two kids can cause enough trouble on their own so don't add to their shenanigans." He said calmly, watching the dirt crumble from his fingers as he rubbed them together. "Good now that we are at an understanding I'll need to to promise one last thing. Do not try to escape. If you do my men will harm, and possibly kill you, and it will not be under my own order. They will be waiting for you to mess up, so don't." He stated calmly, turning his head slightly to look at the boy walking behind him. He had a curious look to him which in turn made James himself curious. "You have questions? Don't hold them in. If you have a question just ask it and I will answer how I see fit, same for Violet. We have talked about your arrangements in advance and it is thanks to her that you have the room you do. So, when you meet her be sure to thank h-" He was inturupted by the sound of a woman coming at them down the hallway.

"Where is that girl! Mary get out here and do your job you lazy, good for nothing... Oh hello James. Oh and you have his highness with you! Perfect! We are short on helpers today and he can be put to use!" A beautiful woman with long, wavy black hair cheered, her loud voice resonating through the tunnel drowning out the sound coming from the kitchen area ahead. "Oh look at how thin this boy is! What did he eat today? I bet you it wasn't enough! He is a man and he needs a proper meal James!" The large, curvy woman bellowed, taking Helios by the hand and pulling him closer to inspect him. "Good morning Violet, you are as lively as ever." He chuckled, smiling for the first time that morning. "The Prince got just as much to eat as the rest of us. You know as well as I do that we have to conserve our supplies." He said, leaning against the wall, waiting for Violet to finish her inspection. "Tsk, tsk, tsk! Please tell me he hasn't been this way all morning. He doesnt make good company does he? Oh you need more meat on your bones! Come dear follow me I'm going to get anouther loaf of bread into you atleast. It's going to get colder her what with winter coming, and we have to add onto your body." Violet hummed, pushing Helios ahead of her. And, after giving a small sigh of defeat, James followed them into the kitchen area.

(•O•O•C• )

Elementis_Dragon

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:20 pm
••Helios••

User Image

Tristan blinked at James he watched him then looked about more before looking downward. He hardly got the chance to get a word in edge wise at that point when he heard someone hollering out and before he knew it he met a new person. This women made him blink and step back and put his hands up and waved them. "No no I don't need any more food I'm fine. And you can call me by my name too you don't need to call me Pri..." He was interrupted with the women pulling him closer and started to inspect him all he could do was blink at this women then he looked at James who seemed to be exasperated about this as it was.

It was apparent to him that the women wasn't listening to James and definitely not to him he blinked and looked back at her as she started to push him forward. "No really Ma'am I'm full I don't need anymore food." As they drew nearer to what was the kitchen though he could feel a tinge in his stomach and then felt a really low growl he just hoped the other two didn't hear it.

...and full of fire

Cisala Elden

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:24 pm
James Lockhart

User Image

"Full my a**!" Violet snapped, turning to glare at James. "Why are you not properly feeding this growing boy? Don't treat this poor boy terribly just because of his father. This boy has done nothing!" She growled shoving the Prince into the noisy, kitchen area. The room grew silent when the trio walked in, but the chatter continued once more when Violet glared at them all. "Violet he got as much as the rest of us, and you do realize that he is not that much younger then I am right? Are you even listening to me? Probably not." He sighed defeatedly, ignoring the amused giggling coming from the kitchen maids. "Girls we have a new helping hand. Someone get him an apron and well put him to work making bread!" The dark haired woman bellowed before wandering off towards one of the cabinets.

"I appolagize for her behaviour. I wish I could say that she isn't always like this but she is. If you like I could get you out of kitchen duty. Trust me you do not want to be in here with these women." James said calmly, trying to be a little more social. Violet was right they didn't need to treat the Prince horribly just because they had a quarrel with his father. "Here you are sunshine. Now hurry and eat up so that we may get some work done! My girls have been dying to meet the Prince!" Violet cheered, earning a few glares from some of the men. They didn't like it when other men talked to their wives. "Actuall Violet I was in the middle of showing him around before you decided to steal him. Now if you're done feeding him I would like to continue with what I started. Unless you have an objections?" He asked curiously earning a few grumbled from the loud woman. "Fine. But, I get him tomorrow. Hang in there pumpkin he really isn't usually this formal, but I guess today he decided to be boring. I will see you 'round supper time." Violet cooed, giving the Prince a tight hug before going back to her girls, barking commands as she went. "This way unless you wish to stick around a bunch of angry men." He said calmly before heading off down a shorter connected tunnel.

(•O•O•C• )

Elementis_Dragon

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:56 pm
••Helios••

User Image

Tristan looked at the kitchen and the people he noticed right away the girls giggling and smiling at him. Not wanting to cause trouble like he said he looked away. He looked at James and shook his head with a smile. "its okay" he said lightly he then looked back at violet and smiled at her "and its alright I don't want any special treatment."

He looked at James again when he got him out of kitchen duty and blinked then turned and followed him out looking back at violet one last time "thank you again" he said with a cheerful smile then looked away and followed James again being sure to stick with the resistance leader. After a moment though of walking and looking around them more he could not hold his his questions so he looked up at James once more. "You um...said if I had question's that I should ask them...?"

...and full of fire

Cisala Elden

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas