Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
[Tala of Darkness] My New Master [veils of silk and gold] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:39 pm
Alec Redd

Alec let out a small sigh as he leaned back against the brick wall of his small cell. He hugged his knees closely to his chest, his hazel eyes, scanning out towards the cell door. He couldn't quite see anything else, except the other male across from him, but even then, it wasn't much. He gently gripped his tattered jeans, hoping that a new master would come and buy him. Perhaps a kind master, one that would try to free him, too.
Alec shook his head at the delusion. Only a dream...

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:20 pm
User Image
Dhakwan Knezevic

Dhakwan hardly glanced into the cells as the aged owner dragged him through the meager hallway. Not for the first time, did he see nothing of interest. The slaves were all lacking, as to be expected. He'd visited too many of these places in the last year in search of a decent replacement, yet no matter how hard Dhakwan had looked- including stooping to a level as to enter one of these places- he had no luck. He sighed a bit bitterly. To be expected, of course. The hallway ran out, and the old man stopped as if waiting for him to make his decision. Dhakwan glanced across the few hopeful faces pressed against the bars. After a moment of silence, he spotted a young man sitting against the back of the cell. "..." He could feel the slave owners' eyes boring into the back of his skull. Out of annoyance, he pointed directly at Alec. "Bring him here."  

veils of silk and gold

Profitable Entrepreneur

4,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Statustician 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:31 pm
Alec Redd

Alec felt his heart jump a bit when the man pointed at him. He pulled himself up to his feet, taking a few steps towards the cell door. The old slave trader glanced up at the man. "You want this one? He hasn't had a master in years, so his training is probably a bit rusty... You want to whip him into shape?" he asked, "Boy! Tell this man your name!"
Alec tried not to flinch when the old man shouted at him. "M-My name is Alec Redd," he stammered. The old man looked up at him. "See? Rusty, I tell you."

User Image

veils of silk and gold

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:52 pm
Tala of Darkness

User Image
Dhakwan Knezevic

Dhakwan shrugged slightly in response, shifting his weight. "I reckon that that is my own business." He glanced at the young man with mild interest. Dhakwan looked him over, sizing him up. Hm. Couldn't be too bad an investment, he thought, almost resenting having not walked out. "I will give you exactly one thousand pounds for this one." He glanced back towards the slave trader. His eyes narrowed slightly.

*Was going to use pounds, but I haven't any idea where the role play is based.
(Sorry! I will remember to quote you this time around.)  

veils of silk and gold

Profitable Entrepreneur

4,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Statustician 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:19 am
Alec Redd

OOC: It's okay. Yes, we can use pounds.

The slave trader gasped when he looked up at Dhakwan in amazement, "Ah, y-yes, of course! Now then, would you like us to ship him straight to your home, or are you going to take him to your home?" he asked with a raspy voice.
Alec almost gasped with the trader, slightly losing his composure. He glanced up at the strange man curiously with his hazel eyes. He quietly studied his features. Was it truly okay for this man to buy him? Of course it was. How could he think of such a thing? Alec took a deep breath, regaining his composure as he thought about the possibilities that could happen with living with Dhakwan. Would he be abused? The thought of his made him shift nervously.

User Image

veils of silk and gold

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:19 am
Tala of Darkness

User Image
Dhakwan Knezevic

Dhakwan nodded. "No. I will take him there directly, myself." He said quickly. He ignored the others reaction, and instead removed a small sack of coins from his pocket, and tossed it to the slave trader. "Bring him here. I must leave immediately." He glanced at a slave, feeling eyes on him. He shot them his foulest look, turning his own gaze back towards the others.

(Alright. I shall fix it.)  

veils of silk and gold

Profitable Entrepreneur

4,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Statustician 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:40 am
Alec Redd

"Why, yes! Of course!" the old man said, fishing out his keys after he shoved the coins into his pocket. He unlocked Alec's cell, opening the door. "Come on, lad. Time for you to go home with this man." Alec quietly walked out of his cell, glancing up at Dhakwan for a moment, before his eyes fell to the floor right at his bare feet. He was going to have to walk through who knows what in order to get to his new home.

User Image

veils of silk and gold

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:02 pm
Tala of Darkness

User Image
Dhakwan Knezevic

Dhakwan watched with little interest as the young man was lead out of the cell. He glanced at his appearance, noting in particular, his naked feet. Nothing that can't be changed, I suppose, Dhakwan thought. He gripped the boys shoulder. "I am currently staying in a hotel. It is less then a mile from here," he said in a low voice to Alec. "The terrain is not so rugged that the walk will be impossible. Now, let's go." He dropped his hand, and strode away.  

veils of silk and gold

Profitable Entrepreneur

4,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Statustician 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:14 pm
Alec Redd

Alec quietly and quickly followed after Dhakwan. "Y-Yes, Master," he stammered as he looked back down at his feet. A small tear welled up in his eye. This couldn't be happening. There was no way he was going to get through the day without getting beat. Or this entire week for the matter. Alec followed Dhakwan closely, walking out of the slave shop. He shivered in the autumn breeze, realizing that it must be close to dinner time, considering the sun was already almost gone.

User Image

veils of silk and gold

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:37 pm
Tala of Darkness

User Image
Dhakwan Knezevic

"I don't care for being called 'master'," Dhakwan said, adjusting his jacket. "As it makes me feel old." He walked down the road, flagging down a vehicle. The driver stopped, allowing him to enter the space provided. Once the boy was in, he slammed the door. "My name is Dhakwan Knezevic. You shall me address me as such." He said firmly, watching the interior of the door intently. After a moment he glanced over at the boy. He narrowed his eyes.

(Also, what era is this based in?)  

veils of silk and gold

Profitable Entrepreneur

4,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Statustician 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:45 pm
Alec Redd

OOC: It takes place in modern times.

Alec looked up at Dhakwan and gulped a bit. "Um.. Y-Yes, Sir," he stammered a bit nervously. He looked down at his tattered black jeans, gripping them gently as he gazed down at the floor. He didn't want to push his luck by trying to start a conversation with him, but he also didn't want to sit through this awkward silence as the taxi driver drove them towards Dhakwan's hotel.

User Image

veils of silk and gold

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:52 pm
Tala of Darkness

User Image
Dhakwan Knezevic

Dhakwan tapped his fingers on the plastic siding thoughtfully. He started out as the different sights rushed past in a blur. After a moment, the car slowed at a light. He looked over at the boy. Up close, he wasn't as meager looking. A bit thin, perhaps. "..." Dhakwan opened his mouth to speak. The driver said something, and he answered, looking towards the front. A moment later, he glanced over at the younger male. "How old are you?"

(Oh good.)  

veils of silk and gold

Profitable Entrepreneur

4,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Statustician 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:09 pm
Alec Redd

Alec looked up at Dhakwan. He gulped a bit, "Um.. I'm twenty years old, Sir," he answered softly. His hazel eyes lowered back down to the floorboard of the taxi. Soon, the driver pulled the taxi over once they reached the hotel. Alec crawled out of the taxi, holding it open for his new master.

User Image

veils of silk and gold

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:16 pm
Tala of Darkness

User Image
Dhakwan Knezevic

"Ah." Dhakwan replied, slightly surprised that the other was that young. As soon as the vehicle had parked, Dhakwan paid the driver, and got out. He barely noticed the slaves' gesture. Dhakwan walked up the stairs of the hotel, pushing open the heavy door. He entered the hallway, waiting for the boy to catch up. After a bit, he arrived at his room, and entered.  

veils of silk and gold

Profitable Entrepreneur

4,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Statustician 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:28 pm
Alec Redd

Alec gently closed the door behind him as he entered the suite behind his master. He stared around the hotel in awe. He hadn't seen such beauty in a long time, since his last master died. Alec wiped his dirtied feet on the rug as best as he possibly could before he stepped further into the room.
He stood over near the bathroom, leaning against the wall, waiting for any orders that might be given to him. His hazel eyes wandered off around the room.

User Image

veils of silk and gold

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas