Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 2:27 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxT I T L Exxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

T h e x L i v i n g x D o l l

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxA B O U T . T H E . R O L E P L A Y E R Sxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This is a one on one between TwinOfQuinn and YesterdayTodayForever.
          Only we may post.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxP L O Txxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Doll x Human

A human made a life-sized doll and his determination to finish him and make hhim perfect somehow made him come to life.

You may stalk... {{ P.S }} You know you want to!!! DON'T STEAL! ♥

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxR O L E Sxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

D o l l | | DragonMistress07

H u m a n | | YesterdayTodayForever

{{ P.S. }} I am starting soon!

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 2:57 pm
User Image
S e b a s t i a n x x R i v e r s
± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±
❝Fair ω α я и ι и ɢ ; I can take more than you think I can н α и δ є

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

Sebastian bit his lip as he finally finished the hair on his new doll. He was a lot of hard work and required a lot of dedication. When he wasn't working his job at the restaurant, he was working on him. He fell in love with the look of this doll and was actually going to talk to someone about putting him into an art show of some sort, simply showing off the creativity he had. Was it creepy that a male human created a male doll? Not really, secretly, Sebastian was always interested in men. That was something he never shared with any of his friends or even his family. He always felt rather self-conscious about that matter. Even though he was twenty two, he couldn't help but to feel so bad about his sexuality preference.

The male let out a slow breath and he backed away from the doll and took the phone out of his pocket, snapping a few pictures of the fully clothed doll that was perfection in Sebastian's opinion. The male smiled to himself at his creation and then he put his phone away and cleaned up everything around the doll. He worked on the doll in the spare room of his apartment. It was a two bedroom apartment, but this room was taken and the other had his bed in it. The apartment had a full bathroom with a tub, shower, toilet, shower, closet, and mirror and then a living room combined with a dining area and a kitchen across from the dining area with a window that could peer out at the living room.

It was almost midnight and the male was ready to get to bed. So he went to his room and got changed into comfortable pajamas and crawled into the queen sized bed and almost instantly fell asleep. He was proud of himself for finishing the doll after countless hours and a few years.

Don't you wish things could be just like they were?
To where you could go back in time and fix things like it was your fault._________
Sometimes I even wish I weren't born, I feel like I let down everyone i know.

DragonMistress07

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 3:08 pm
User Image

Honey watched as his master put the finishing touches on his body. Of course, his master, Sebastian didn't realize that he was kinda alive, but it would bemore fun to see his face when he would finally awaken. It had been a long hard road for his master and somewhere along the way he might have developed feelings for his master. But of course, since he was a doll, that could never work. At least, that was what he thought at first but as soon as the moon hit his form, he started to glow brightly, his body filling with breath and life. After a few more minutes, the glowing stop and he stood up, He blinked a few times,, trying to get used to movement.

He turned his head to see his master sleeping peacefully and it brought a smile to his face. He walked over to him with silent footsteps, gently brushing Sebastian's bangs away from his face. He smiled once more before making his way out of the room and explored the house while his master slept on.

YesterdayTodayForever

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 3:24 pm
User Image

Sebastian stirred lightly when bangs were brushed away from his face, but he didn't wake up. The male simply continued to sleep. He only got an hour and a half of sleep before he woke up from a nightmare. The male sat up quickly, panting heavily and sweating a bit from constantly moving in his sleep. He pulled the blanket off and felt around for the red framed glasses of his. He must have fallen asleep with them on and some how they slipped off his face. The male grunted softly as he felt around the bed. "Where are my glasses now?" He mumbled to himself. They didn't seem to be in his bed. He felt around the night stand next to his bed, but nothing.

They must have to be on the floor. The male shifted out of the bed slowly and got down, feeling slowly for the glasses, finally he got ahold of them and stood, using his shirt to clean them off before turning towards the door of the room and he put them on.

To where you could go back in time and fix things like it was your fault._________

DragonMistress07

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 12:26 pm
]User Image

Honey contined to explore the house, unaware that his master was up and about. He was careful not to knock anything over as he was still trying to figure out how his legs worked. After all, he had been an inanimae object for the past several years. He walked around, taking in everything and committing the layout to memory. He couldn't help but feel that the place seemed kinda...lonely. But he intended to fix that once he got the chance. He had forgotten that he had left Sebastian's bedroom door open in his haste to check out his surroundings. He headed towards the kitchen to see if he could get something to drink as he was parched.

He turned on the lights, looking around in curioisty before decding to make some tea. He didn't know how he knew how to make tea. He just did. He hummed to himself as he did this.

YesterdayTodayForever

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 12:32 pm
User Image

Sebastian noticed how his door was left open, which he closed. He quickly walked out, checking to see if his doll was where he put it, but it wasn't... "What the hell?" He let out, looking around. He walked more, then noticed a light. He began to inch forward quietly. He was glad his floor didn't make any creaking noises. He hid beside the wall and peaked into the kitchen. He noticed a blue haired male making something. For a moment, just from behind, it kind of looked like the door he had been working on. Sebastian inched his way in and when he got to Honey, he grabbed the male by his shirt and turned him around before pinning him to a nearby wall. "What are you doing in my h-" He got out and quickly stopped.

That face... He kept Honey pinned for a few more moments before he grunted and backed off. It couldn't be. "Are... You...." He could feel his heart pounding in his chest at this point.

DragonMistress07

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 12:45 pm
User Image

Honey was quite surprised when he was suddenly grabbed and pinned to the wall, causing him to drop his teacup. He blinked his eyes a few times when he realized that it was his creator that had him pinned. He adjusted his clothes when Sebastian backed off, before tilting his head to the side, smiling lightly. "Yes. I am the dool that you created, Master. My name is Honey." he replied, bowing slightly to the other male before straightening himself. 'I was just making some tea. I di not mean to wake you." he added as he picked up the dropped cup as he waited for Sebastian to say something instead of staring at him. He placed the cup back onto the table as he continued to smile at his Master, wondering how long it was going to take for him to process that he was indeed the doll that he had poured his heart and soul into.

YesterdayTodayForever

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 12:50 pm
User Image

Sebastian was speechless, all he could do was stare... Finally he shook his head and laughed, "No. That isn't possible.." He quickly got out. He stood there for a moment before leaving the kitchen, sliding hands into his hair and gripping some as he went to his room. He must be that warn out to the point he thinks he sees his doll is alive. Sebastian couldn't believe it, he simply climbed into bed, putting his glasses on the nightstand, "Its simple. I am going crazy." He forced a few light laughs and then frowned. This just wasn't possible. That doll, he had spent so much time on, was it really alive..? If so, how?!

DragonMistress07

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 1:24 pm
User Image

Honey had to hide a smile, shaking his head. He knew that his Master would not believe that he was very much alive, so he just had to convince him. He followed Sebastian back into the bedroom. "No. You aren't going crazy, Master Sebastian. I am very much alive." he said as he watch his creator inwardly freak out. "How can I prove to you that I am alive, Master?" he asked, crossing his arms and perring down with blue eyes at Sebastian. finding amusement in this situation. Though he could not blame him in the slightest. He wouldn't have believe it neither.

YesterdayTodayForever

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 1:34 pm
User Image

Sebastian looked over, seeing the blurry figure. He grunted lightly, "Don't call me Master. Its Sebastian." He stated as he grabbed his glasses and eyed Honey. "There is no way you can prove it. I probably just haven't slept good the past couple of weeks and I am hallucinating or something." He said with a shrug of his shoulders. He took his glasses off then pulled the cover up on him. "Just... Go to bed." He stated. His bed was the only one in the house, minus a couch in the living room. He closed his eyes and laid there silently.

DragonMistress07

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 2:16 pm
Honey

User Image

Honey was a little hurt that his Master didn't believe that he was alive. Then again he could not fault him for it. With a small sigh he shook his head and headed towards the couch but not before saying this: "Whether you believe it or not, I am alive. As my creator, I thought you would be happy about that. But it appears I was wrong." in a quiet voice before shutting the dooor behind him. He saty on the couch, running a hand through his hair before laying down and closing his eyes. Well, that could have gone better that he had hoped. With another sigh, he curled up into a ball and drifted off.

YesterdayTodayForever

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 3:12 pm
User Image

Sebastian listened to him as he laid there and he simply didn't respond. He frowned a bit and after a little he rose and made his way out of his room. He looked for Honey and found him om the couch. The male moved over to him and picked him up bridal style. He carried him to the bedroom an placed him on the other side of the bed then covered him up. Sebastian laid back in his spot, his back to the doll. He didn't want Honey sleeping on the couch, he'd get cold...

DragonMistress07

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 3:32 pm
Honey

User Image

Honey was aware of being lifted up from the couch and carried off back into th bed room where he was laid down on the bed. He gave a small smile in his sleep,thinking that there may be hope for his creator yet. He hoped that the other male would come and accpet the fact that he was alive and here to stay. He wasn't sure how he had come to life, but he wasn't going to complain and hoped that he could filled the loniness that was his master's heart. He shifted slightly so that he was closer to his master, but not so close as to alarm him. Though, he wondered what was going to happen the next morning when the male would find him in his bed next to him?

YesterdayTodayForever

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 3:37 pm
User Image

Sebastian placed his glasses back on the night stand and he felt Honey shifting closer. He closed his eyes and let out a breath, he just needed sleep... He had to think on this, it was much to take in honestly and something that didn't even seem real. Morning rolled around pretty quickly and Sebastian woke up, blinking and rubbing his eyes. He stretched before grabbing his glasses, putting them on and looking next to him, there was Honey. He could see the male breathing, but how? Sebastian laid there staring at the ceiling. It didn't make any sense to him as to why or how Honey was alive. It just didn't make any sense what so ever. He shifted out of the bed though and headed to the kitchen. Might as well make some breakfast for them both.

DragonMistress07

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 3:54 pm
User Image

Honey woke up the next morning, blinking as the sunlight assulted his blue eyes. He winced before sitting up and stretching, using his hand to hide a yawn. He looked around to see that his creator was no longer in tbe bed with him and decided to go and find him. He hopped out of bed and padded out into the room, looking around until he spotted Sebastian in the kitchen, making breakfast for both of them. "Morning, Master. Would you like some help making breakfast?" he asked in a sweet and soft voice as he watched the other male. He was designed to look nice and nothelp out but since he was now alive, he decided to change all that.

YesterdayTodayForever

(OCC: Got to go)  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas