Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

StolenAnima

14,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 5:24 pm
It takes a special person to love a madman. _________ is that person. He is the sniper/personal guard of one of the most intelligent and dangerous men in London: Moriarty. Moriarty is a psychopath, he runs the criminal web of London yet hardly anyone has seen his face, most believe that he is just a legend. _______ is one of the few people he trusts enough to protect him. Of course _____ knows better than to try to double cross this psychotic man who could go from sweet and childish to cold and cruel in less than a blink of an eye. However, ______ is tough and pushes Moriarty in a way that no one else could. He does this because he is in love with him. And Moriarty knows it so he teases and uses him seeming like he really loves him one moment but then is with someone else the next. All of this to rise a 'fun' response from _____. For some unknown reason ______ puts up with all of this, mostly because he can see a vulnerability in Moriarty's cold calculating eyes that no one else can. Especially at night when he would go into one of his childish episodes where he acts completely opposite of his usual cruel nature, _______ is the only one who has witnessed him in this state. Will ______ be able to put up with Moriarty's games and get this madman to fall in love with him? And will Moriarty's constant need for entertainment and excitement get him caught or killed in the end, leaving _______ heartbroken.

So yes this was originally a MorMor plot, but apparently no one is interested In that ship. So I figure it doesn't actually have to be MorMo, it can just be a cool villain x Sidekick kind of thing. Anyways here are some guidelines for this story

SemexSeme relationship AKA its a constant battle for dominance with moriarty winning most of the but every once and awhile ____ will win.

______ is strong and brave NOT a puss and should maybe have some military background. Above all he is madly in love with moriarty but isn't a sap about it.

Lots of action, blood and suspense

very few sweet moments (some subtle hints at love though), except when moriarty goes into one of his childlike episodes

My characters name will remain James Moriarty but the plot will have nothing to do with Sherlock and all that jazz. ((unless a MorMor shipper comes along and wants to this this as a mormor roleplay)))

Finally I would like to use real pictures however I will use anime if you are uncomfortable with real.  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 5:33 pm
Name: James Moriarty

Personality: James is erratic, one second he seems to be comatose laying on the couch next thing he is running through the house talking about how one of his clients need to be killed. He is very untrusting of people and becomes obsessed with his projects to the point that it is almost concerning. Often times he goes days without eating, feeling like when he eats it stunts his ability to think clearly and deduce evidence correctly. Mind games are his favorite thing to play though he becomes bored with people easily. Which is why he finds normal people incredibly intolerable and often doesn't like to be touched by anyone unless he initiates.

Bio: James never speaks of his past and his family is nonexistent in his life. If one was to look up 'James Moriarty' he would not come up in any data system. Growing up he did not have an easy life, he was the kid that would be left out because he was strange and his father treated him like he was an adult the moment he turned eight. Which was one of the reasons he was perceived as strange. He would go into school wearing three piece suits and adamantly study instead of fooling around like the rest of the kids. Because of this he was picked on and bullied often coming home with split lips. This didn't last long however as he lost it at age ten and began to notice things about the kids around him that most people wouldn't.

He could pinpoint the kid who had divorcing parents by their clothing and posture and who liked who by lingering glances and slight shifts in personality. These things he used against his classmates and soon he had blackmail on everyone in his class. The power went to the young mans head and he found it was something he craved. By age 16 he also adopted a taste for violence, enjoying the sight of someone being beaten because he had ordered and watching their blood stain the ground and bruises form on their skin. This carried into his family life as he was done taking orders from his father and had some of his cronies come home with him one day and protect him as he packed and left, never looking back. He hacked into Londons data system, after settling down, and deleted all history that he ever existed, even went as far as to change his name to something more dramatic. (no one knows his real name).

From there he started to build. It began with small gangs then slowly grew and grew as he wiggled his way into every single corner of the Criminal web in London. By age 24 his name was on the lips of every criminal that knew what they were doing, anyone who needed help with a crime they wanted done right came to him. However about this time is when he began to go into his little episodes of innocent childish behavior, like a second personality, and often times he couldn't even remember them. Anyone who has witnessed one of these episodes went mysteriously missing within a couple of days, and anyone who tried to approach him about it turned up dead and mutilated. It is possible that these episodes were caused by the childhood and sense of family that was deprived of him as a kid but he would never go for professional help to actually figure out why it is this happens to him.

Pic:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

StolenAnima

14,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

StolenAnima

14,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 6:01 pm
bump  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 8:44 pm
Quinton Alexander Maison

User Image
      Basics

My name is: Quinton Alexander Maison
          But I go by: Quint
          I was born on: November 23rd
          Making me: Twenty-nine [29]
          If you're blind, I'm a: Male
          Don't hate me 'cause I'm: Bisexual
          Okay, so I'm a: British-American
          Position?: Seme

Appearance

I stand at: 6' 1"
          Not as light as a feather, but...: 153 lbs.
          Don't touch the hair!: Dark brown
          Look deep into my eyes: Misty green-gray
          It's just a piercing: None.
          It's ink, but don't wash off easily: Left arm and right arm
          Just ignore them, damn it!: Any on his arms are likely hidden by the tattoos, he has a few on his chest, abdomen, sides, back, and legs.

In Depth

So, I like: The occasional cigarette, classical music, his weapons, reading, sudoku, black coffee, saltwater taffy, dogs, fish (as in food), art, sleeping in, waking up early, candles, walks, fishing, football/soccer, old cars, rain, thunder storms.
          I loath: Disrespect, energy drinks, pie, cats, birds (especially in the morning), wars, bug spray, people who complain too much, loud noises at night or in the early morning, war memories, a fair amount of present day teenagers (he is not to be held responsible if one or two die and have bullet holes in their heads), very hot weather, soda/pop, sweet/frilly coffee, iced tea.
          Get it the f*ck away!: James Moriarty dying, being tortured to death.
          Can you keep a secret?: ~~
          So, in a nutshell I'm: Quinton is a pretty simple guy. He's rather calm and laid back, willing to go with the flow most of the time, but he does like to take charge having made it to Lieutenant General in the U.S. Marines. He can be a hard-a** and a complete jerk at times when given the circumstances. He has no problem expressing how he feels (unlike most of his gender) even going as far as to flat out tell people if he likes, dislikes, hates, or loves them. He's one of those people that has a smirk that seems like he knows when the world will end, but it could also make you melt. He likes to make jokes here and there when he can lighten the mood. He's a rather blunt and honest person, more likely to tell it to you straight than sugarcoat things. Quinton is truly a caring person, willing to literally take a bullet for anyone he cares deeply for. He takes a lot of s**t and sometimes won't dish it back if he likes you enough. When he's upset it's best to avoid him. He tries not to be physically or verbally violent/abusive, but sometimes words slip and his fist collides with a wall.
          Once upon a time: Quinton was raised by his mother after his father walked out on them a month after he was born. They lived with his grandmother until Quinton's mother could get back on her feet. She remarried when Quinton was three, but he was never fond of his step-father. The next year they moved out of England to the United States where his father and step-father were both from. His life was pretty simple aside from when his step-father got drunk, fights broke out, and the divorce was finalized. Quinton was rather happy about this, but even at the age of eight he knew his mother was falling apart. He tried his best to help out with things at home. He took up small jobs that kids could have like paper routes, baby sitting, walking dogs, and so forth.

When Quinton was twelve he knew he was different from most people. He found that he was attracted to people from both genders regardless of their sexuality. He had a girlfriend for the first time, but cheated on her with a guy. She found out after the broke up when he was fifteen. This was around the time the young man started to take an interest in the military. He wasn't a huge fan of the United States, but he was drawn to the military. Quinton learned of the benefits and had several arguments with his mother before he enrolled to become Marine.

The man never speaks of his training or war days. He refuses. He was finally let go from the Marines after having seen too many things that therapy didn't help with. His mother had moved back to England and he was more than willing to do the same.

Personal Life

I grew up with: Larissa Maison (mother), Eric Moore (father), Shelly Maison (grand-mother).
          Meet my: None
          Addictions? What addictions?: Slight addiction to cigarettes, but it's controlled.
          Sorry, I'm ill: Allergic to cats
          My job?: Bodyguard
          I have theme music?!: [To be added]

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

StolenAnima

14,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 9:02 pm
User Image

ames oriarty

User Image

In a world of locked rooms,
the man with the key is king.
And honey..
you should see me in a crown

Jim was sitting up in his bed with a expression of complete indifference, laying next to him was a young man with striking features medium length blonde hair and the body of a god. He however was fast asleep with the sheets wrapping around his nude body. Last night Moriarty had ventured out to a couple of bars under the alias of a talent scout and brought home a young man whose name he never bothered to ask. His nose turned up in disgust when he felt the young mans arms wrap around his waist. oh god. he thought to himself as he grabbed his arms and peeled them off of himself. He then got out of the bed standing in the middle of the room in nothing but his tight black boxer briefs, with no shame what so ever. A soft groan left the soft plush lips of his guest and his eyes blinked open to reveal glorious green orbs. "Good morning." he mumbled groggily with a toothy grin. Moriarty's jet black eyes glanced over at the younger male, his cold calculating gaze going soft and a smile that was uncharacteristic of himself grew on his own lips. "Morning." that thing touched me, oh good god I'm going to have to burn my sheets. And cleanse myself Thoroughly he thought to himself in distaste but kept the sweet façade.

Slowly the young man sat up and stretched his arms over his head, his muscles rippling under the tension. ohh that's why I picked him. he thought to himself with a slight smirk. In all reality James did not like sex, the physical contact, the bodily fluids, the complete vulnerability to another person. It all disgusted the very cleanly and OCD man. However he found it was a wonderful distraction when he is bored and it also was a great tool for manipulation now a days. "Can I get a shower babe?" Jim had to resist the urge to scowl and kick the boy out and instead forced a pleasant smile and nodded. "of course, right through those doors. Everything should be there." he watched in half interest as the model like boy rose to his feet and walked into the bathroom, his hips swaying in a way that was obviously on purpose. how childish. he thought to himself as he grabbed his sleek black phone from the nightstand and flipped it open.

Immediately he scrolled to Quintons number and opened the text screen. His fingers flew across the keyboard expertly as he wrote him a message come at once. I need you urgently. -JM He pressed the send button then set the phone back down on his nightstand. A genuine smile played on his lips as he tried to imagine Jace's reaction to his sexy little guest who would be here, most likely just getting out of the shower, by the time his guard managed to get to his room. While Jim usually preferred to be well dressed he found that wearing nothing but his boxers may cause more of a reaction from Quint so he opted to stay as he was. However as he passed his full length mirror he saw something that he did not like. Resting on his clavicle was a small red mark; a hicky. It stood out against his pale skin like a bright red sign. His eyes narrowed in frustration and he clenched his jaw to keep himself from shouting vulgarities. James had been very clear that he did not want any marks on his flawless skin, partially because of his vanity and partially because he found it very indecent if he had marks on himself.

he has to die. I'll kill him. he thought to himself insanely as he examined the mark before picking up some cover-up from one of his dresser drawers and covering the red mark as best as possible. Once the mark was practically unnoticeable he sat down in his arm chair in the corner of his room, as far from his tainted bed as possible, and waited impatiently for his guard to arrive. As he sat there, despite having just woken up and being in nothing but his boxers, James looked extremely posh and put together as he always did. Not a single hair was out of place and no one would of guessed that he was out partying as he didn't have that normal hung over kind of look that most men had. This was mostly due to the fact that Moriarty did not partake in alcohol unless it was a very special occasion or he was in a very depressed mood. He began to softly hum to himself as he spun his phone around in his hand, his dark eyes staring straight ahead unblinking.

Every fairy tale
needs a good
old-fashioned villain.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 9:58 pm
Quinton Alexander Maison
User Image

| Attire |

xxxBright sunlight struggled to pour into the dark room through the blinds and dark curtains. Surprisingly, Quinton was still in bed. Usually he’d be up by the crack of dawn or some “insane” time, but today he wanted to sleep in. James had given him the night of early yesterday for some reason the male didn’t know about and he was told to stay in this morning, which Quinton had every intention of doing. His bed felt like a cloud that he sunk into as he laid on his stomach, arms under the pillow, and the side of his face nestled into the cool pillow. The window was partly open to let in the nice, cool breeze into the usually warm room of his condo. He could afford it; he was paid well and he damn well deserved to be. He was barely awake as he breathed in the cool morning air, peace filled the room until his phones buzzed. Misty green-gray eyes opened to glare at the cell phone in front of him on the nightstand. His eyes stayed fixated on it as he insulted the person in his head with every insult he knew in every language he knew, which were few. He outstretched one tattooed arm to try to reach the just out of reach phone. Quinton shifted slightly until his fingers just touched the dark, little phone. He slid it across the nightstand until he was able to grab it. He turned over onto his back as he unlocked the phone and opened up the text messages. Urgently? With a low groaned, Quinton got up. He went into the closet to change before he put on some deodorant and cologne. He glanced in the bathroom mirror and just shrugged at the messy bedhead before he put on a jacket. After he slipped on his shoes and locked the door, he went down the stairs then to the garage. He drove as fast as he could to where James lived.

xxxOnce at the males home, Quinton pulled out his key ring on the lanyard he had gotten a year or so back. He had a key to James’ home, of course, so opening the front door was nothing. He was quick to move to the hallway James’ bedroom was in. He pulled out his handgun and pushed the door open. He held the gun up and aimed around while his arms slowly lowered. After he looked around the room his eyes finally settled on James, who was in nothing but tight black boxers and sat in a chair like he was king of the world. “This is what is so urgent to you?” The man asked in a slightly irritated tone. The man’s head would be on a platter if he didn’t like James so much. Then the bathroom door opened and out walked a blond in nothing but a towel who looked absolutely confused. Quinton looked at the male and the annoyance etched onto his features grew as he gestured to the male with his gun. “The hell is this?” Quinton sounded like the slightly over-protective boyfriend when a friend of his boyfriend is with his partner and he’s never met this “friend.” The man didn’t seem like he was going to answer quickly, he was going to enjoy this moment and Quinton knew it. The gun raised and aimed at the blond. “Tell me now before your neat and clean room it tainted with brain matter and blood.” Oh, this was a real threat as he pulled the safety off on the gun.

User Image..User Image..User Image

AnimaMule
The format is plain, but I'll edit it later once I pick a song I like for him or something. I'm too tired right now, so I'm heading to bed.

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

StolenAnima

14,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 10:22 pm
User Image

ames oriarty

User Image

And honey..

James paused in his spinning of his phone as he heard his downstairs door open. A smile crept upon his thin lips as he listened to Quintons light footsteps make their way up the steps that lead to his room. "Three, Two...One" He mumbled in a sing song voice, the door bursting open the moment he sang the one. For a moment James didn't look at the other his steady unmoving gaze staying locked on the adjacent wall. However when he heard Quint speak he hummed happily and closed his eyes, his head swiveling to face the other. His eyes fluttered open to reveal his dark orbs which were now locked on Quinton. "you should know by now that everything is always urgent when it comes to little ole' me." he said slowly, his head tilting to the side slightly as a playful smile played on his lips. When the bathroom door opened, and out sauntered his blond guest James dropped his phone and clapped his hands together. "Oh!" He jumped to his feet and looked between the two males his entire body thrumming with excitement as he saw Quinton's expression begin to distort into a look of annoyance.

A high pitched almost manic laugh burst from his lips as his guard got that protective tone in his voice when he saw the man. However when the safety clicked and his guard threatened to messy his nearly perfect room his bottom lip pushed out into an adorable pout. "Oh come now Quint, You know how hard blood is to get out of olefin rugs." He sighed completely ignoring the panicing college student who had backed against the wall with his hands raised. "B-babe who is this guy?" the blonde stuttered, interrupting moriarty. Which caused James to shoot a deadly glare for a moment before it melted away into a uncharacteristically sympathetic look. "Oh don't worry love, no reason to be frightened." he said in a fake reassuring tone. "Quinton Darling, put the gun down. No reason for anyone to die." He batted his eyes innocently as he sauntered over and stood next to the cute little blonde. "plus he is too pretty to kill.." he reached out and ran his fingertips over the sharp contours of the younger males chest. Internally he was shuddering at the physical contact since it was something he rather detested. yet he would do anything to get under his body guards skin, to watch him squirm, to hurt him. "Mike what is going on.. who is he? why does he have a gun?" the blond asked in a panic using the alias name that Jim had given him, though he smiled at James' touch, leaning into it slightly. He was obviously smitten by Moriarty. "Oh he is nobody, he is just here to clean the sheets... well burn them." James said carefully choosing each word to further upset Quint, since he was making him sound like a lowly servant.

Every fairy tale
needs a good
old-fashioned villain.

User Image

Kassumi6

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 1:08 pm
Quinton Alexander Maison
User Image

And when I close my eyes tonight,
To symphonies of blinding light!

God bless us everyone,
We're a broken people living under loaded gun.

Like memories in cold decay,
Transmissions echoing away,
Far from the world of you and I,
Where oceans bleed into the sky!

xxxOh, the gun was not leaving Quinton’s grip. It might be aimed at the floor now, but he was not putting the thing down. Mike? Someone’s reality was going to be shattered. Nobody? Oh, now someone was going to get it. “Too pretty to kill?” The male questioned. Without hesitation, the taller male strolled over and his fist collided with the blondes’ nose. Three sounds were heard from this: Quinton’s knuckles cracking (naturally), the guy’s nose breaking, and the guy’s head slamming into the wall behind it. He turned his head to look at James. “How pretty is he now that he had a broken nose? He might need surgery.” Quinton put the gun away for he stared the blond in the eyes. “Call him ‘babe’ again and I’ll make sure more than just your nose is broken.” Quinton’s voice was dark and edgy while his eyes dug holes into the male’s eye sockets. He stepped back and pointed at James. “You’re just lucky I’m your bodyguard and under contract I can’t break you too.” It was more of an empty threat anyway; with or without the contract the male wouldn’t hurt James. Right now Quinton was just too upset to be level headed or so any signs that he liked James. He turned on his heels and headed for the door now that he felt a little better after hitting something. “I’m not cleaning up this mess; you made your bed, James, now lie in it.” With that he slammed the bedroom door behind him as he entered the hallway. He needed a cigarette and some coffee.

xxxQuinton made his way to the kitchen and grabbed a mug from the cabinet. It was one he had brought from home and used all the time. A simple black mug with a strip of red centered in the middle of the handle and going the length of it from the top of the mug to the bottom. He pulled out the coffee next, strong black coffee. James probably didn’t drink it, but Quinton did. There were a few thing around this house that didn’t belong to James and would be rather odd if they did. This was like Quinton’s second home, so he decided to bring some stuff so he’d be able to function. He had some spare clothes just in case he fell asleep on the couch, some allergy medication, toiletries, coffee, a mug, a lighter, a back of unopened cigarettes, and an ash tray. He probably had a few other things, but most things were simple. He turned the coffee make on then went out on the balcony. He pulled out the pack of cigarettes from his jacket and a lighter. He tapped the bottom of the box again the palm of his hand before he pulled out a stick of cancer. He placed the box back in his jacket before he lit the white stick between his lips. He inhaled deeply, pulled the cigarette from his lips, and exhaled. Thankfully he didn’t smoke all the time, but he really needed to stop; it would affect his health no matter what. Then again he had lived through a war, so maybe he’d be fine. It was hard to find anything else to calm his nerves.

| Attire |

AnimaMule

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

StolenAnima

14,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 10:03 pm
User Image

ames oriarty

User Image

And honey..

Jim saw the other lower the gun but knew that this was far from over. Quint was not going to let all this slide without any repercussions. When he heard the question and saw Quint moving forward, Jim immediately took a step back not wanting to get any blood on himself, then watched in amusement as the others fist collided with that pretty face. For a moment James let out a giddy laugh as he watched the blondes knee's crumple beneath him and fall to the ground clutching his bleeding nose as he sobbed and screamed. "Oh what a shame, another pretty face gone to waste." he sighed as he poked the writhing male with the tip of his toe. A smile played on his lips as he listened to Quinton threaten the younger male simply because he had called him babe. He is just so cute when he is jealous... he thought to himself as he watched in half interested as Quint turned on his heals so he was now facing him. Dark eyes locked with the others greenish-grey eyes. Somehow this dark brooding side of Quinton always managed to turn James on, and made him want to grab the other and have him right then and there. However Jim had more control than that and simply let his smile fade in a very stoic look almost as if he was completely uninterested now. "Tsk tsk, you would never dare hurt me." he practically purred with his own threatening undertone.

Moriaty's eyes narrowed as Quinton turned to leave realizing that he may have pushed to far, but honestly not caring. His guard would learn to get over it, plus he had done worse to the other before. For once the others words elicited an actual reaction from Jim as a frown was soon etched on Jim's angular facial features. Once Quinton was gone Jim turned his attention back to the sobbing mess that was at his feet . "Get up and get out. If you aren't gone by the time I'm out of my shower. I will let him kill you, which I am sure he will be pleased to do." James had no intention of allowing the male to live, but he never get his own hands dirty unless it was completely imperative. With that he turned and headed into his personal bathroom to wash the stench of the frat boy off of his body. He stripped his boxers off and stepped into the steaming hot water which was almost hot enough to actually burn him. It was the only way he knew how to get off the germs he could practically feel crawling on his skin. For almost an hour he washed himself thoroughly, making sure every inch of his skin was cleansed.

Once he was convinced that he was clean enough he stepped out of the shower, glancing into the steamed up mirror before wrapping one of his white plush towels around his waist. He sauntered back into his room and was pleased to find that the boy was in fact gone, though there was a little bit of blood where he had fallen. He sighed before turning to his closet which was filled with nicely tailored suits. Glancing through them he picked out a simple black one with his favorite black tie with little white skulls on it. Since he refused to touch his bed he set his suit down on his dresser as he dried himself and his hair. He then slipped into the clothes he had set out for himself and styled his mess of black hair, making sure that not a single strand was out of place. After hanging up his wet towel he glanced at himself in the mirror to make sure everything was in place, not even his tie could be crooked.

He was finally pleased with his looks and left his room, going to find Quinton who he was sure was out on the balcony. Like usual he was skipping his breakfast seeing as eating was just boring and slowed him down. Sure enough he saw Quint standing out there sucking on one of those god awful cigarettes. Moriarty's nose scrunched up in displeasure before returning back to the look of complete melancholy. "Those will kill you." He said as he walked out onto the balcony moving to lean against the railing with his legs crossed. "You owe me a new rug." he said teasingly as he looked up at the clear blue skin, his pale skin glowing in the morning sunlight. Moriarty lived in a large manor that took a plethora of workers to take care of, all of whom have never met him or seen him personally. It was on the outskirts of the city and was not conspicuous in any sense. Yet, somehow no one noticed that a criminal mastermind lived in that large beautiful manor. "And you need to make sure he doesn't survive more than three days now. I assume that wont be a problem?"

Every fairy tale
needs a good
old-fashioned villain.

User Image

Kassumi6

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 8:32 am
Quinton Alexander Maison
User Image

God bless us everyone,

xxxQuinton’s eyes scanned the massive yard before his ears heard a door open and shut from outside. His eyes moved to the door and they followed the blond who moved as quickly as he could muster while trying to keep the blood from his nose going everywhere. After working for James for so many years, one catches on to what must be done to maintain security and that often meant killing people. Quinton held the cigarette between his teeth as he pulled his pistol back out. He made a good amount from this job so he could afford a great deal of things. He sent some money to his mother and got her very nice and useful gifts (the woman was in tears the first time and it hasn’t stopped since), he could pay off all bills and taxes without a problem, he was able to get his friends something they wanted without paying too much for their birthday gifts, he put a majority in the banks for retirement (god was he looking forward to that), and he could spend on himself If he felt like it. Spending his money on himself meant the basics, food, drink, clothing, but also fun things like games, decorations, and even a silencer on his pistol. Oh, yes, he got one put on the pistol since he often used it at James’ house to deal with un-welcomed pests or to put people down. The workers couldn’t know, so a silencer was necessary. Quinton checked to see how much ammo he had, pulled the safety off, the pulled the cigarette out of his mouth with his left hand while the right held up the gun. He whistled at the male to get his attention. The guy stopped walking, but before he could turn around to see who whistled a bullet went through his head. He stopped down on the wide stone path that lead out to where the guys’ car would have been parked. He’d clean it up after he was done with his coffee. The gardeners and anyone else that worked outside wouldn’t be there today since they had been there yesterday hounding Quinton with questions about what their boss wanted in the yard for flowers. He almost wanted to put a bullet through their heads. Quinton was fine to communicate with the workers because they saw him enter and leave the house every day. James had other way of communicating them with, but an actual human, even if it as communicating through one, must have been refreshing for them.

xxxFootsteps distracted the male as he watched James stroll outside onto the balcony. “War should have killed me, working with you should kill me, driving after people should kill me; James, I think I’ve pissed Death off enough to give up for a while.” A smile appeared on the male face. He was calm now, the cigarette kind of helped and so did seeing James without one of his little boy toys. “I’ll see if I can get it cleaned and disinfected for you unless you want it burned and replaced. If you want a new one then it’s your birthday gift this year.” The male shrugged, it was almost as if he were addressing this like James was a child, but in a more mature and slightly professional way. He took a final drag from the finished cigarette before he put it out in the ash tray. “Well, if you were to redirect your view,” Quinton started as he moved to stand next to James then gently and softly take the males chin into his hand to move the males view down and to the side so he could see the dead body on the ground below, “I’ll clean it up after my coffee. No one will be outside and he’s just out of sight from the windows below because of the bushes and shrubs.” He released the males’ chin, not caring that James wasn’t fond of being touched. Every now and then he had to touch the guy to keep him out of the way or from being killed. Quinton glanced at the body before he went back inside. Killing people took a bit out of you. The body would have to be hidden and disposed of, which meant no one knew what happened to the guy. His family and friends wouldn’t know, they would put out flyers, search parties, and it would become a news story. It happened every time, but at least James didn’t pull this crap every day or often enough for it to be noticed. Sometimes the bodies would turn up as the person having been mugged or a form of suicide, the families would get some form of closure. Not this time, it wouldn’t work. This guy was shot at an angle, so obviously he was killed by someone else and it wasn’t a mugging. Quinton poured himself a cup of straight black coffee into his favorite mug before he put the pot away. He stared at the dark liquid for a moment before he took a gulp out of it. It didn’t help him wake up since he was already awake, but it did taste good. He waited to watch James walk back inside before he asked a typical question. “What are we doing today?” The coffee would over power the smell of cigarettes on his breath. He unzipped his leather jacket, his shirt smelled purely of his cologne. His hair might have a slight lingering, but it would fade and his pants should have been fine. The smell wouldn't attach to the leather jacket thankfully. He'd brush his teeth and use mouthwash before he disposed of the body as well. At least he only smoked once of month if that.

| Attire |

AnimaMule

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

StolenAnima

14,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 12:36 pm
User Image

ames oriarty

User Image

And honey..

Jim pursed his lips together as he listened to Quinton in a half interested way. He was just glad that the other seemed to of calmed down now. His eyes flickered over to the other and a small smirk played on his lips as he spoke of the rug that was now dirtied by the college boys blood. "it better be a rather beautiful rug if you buy me a new one. You know how fond I am of my possessions." he mused as he placed his hands in his pockets and eyed the other closely. Jim had a tendency to become very attached to what belonged to him, be it his material possessions or even his body guard. He would never admit it but he was extremely possessive and fond of Quint, if he even saw someone look at him the wrong way he had the urge to have their head on a platter. When he felt Quintons callused hand grab his chin he had to resist the urge to yank away as he was not a fan of being touched. Though if anyone was going to get away with touching him without permission it was his guard. He managed to allow Quint to redirect his view to the ground where he saw the collapsed frame of a now dead blond male. "Oh dear." he giggled, his eyes taking in the sight of blood on his white pavement, which he wasn't to happy about.

He was honestly not that surprised that Quinton had taken the opportunity to kill the male, in fact he would have been rather shocked if he hadn't. The moment his face was freed he rubbed his jaw as if trying to rid himself of the feeling of the others touch. He stayed outside for a moment looking over his gardens, which had been worked on yesterday, making sure they were the way he wanted them. Thankfully he only saw one or two things he was not overly fond of that could easily be remedied. After glancing over his garden he turned on his heels and followed Quinton Into the kitchen, which was filled with the overpowering stench of coffee. He did not have anything against the beverage, in fact if made correctly he could stomach almost an entire mug on some occasions; however, the smell of black coffee always made him cringe. "Today I have some business to attend to. It seems that one of my clients have found himself in a rather sticky situation with Scotland Yard, and needs my help" he said casually as he pulled his phone from his pocket and began to scroll through his messages. James got a new phone and number every two weeks, yet any important person who needed to contact him could always get his number easily though they would first have to go through a plethora a fake numbers before actually finding him.

One of his very loyal clients messaged him that morning explaining his predicament and begging for help, and since Moriarty was always looking for a way to put people more in debt with himself he was more than happy to help "As usual I wish for you to join me. Since it may be dangerous." he mused as he clicked the lock button on his phone and shoved it back into his pocket. "However there is no rush, by my estimation he has at least twenty four hours before he is found and thrown in jail, thus destroying all of his hard work and also exposing several of my other clients." he said this casually as if he was not worried in the slightest, since well... he wasn't. The police were stupid, dull and very easily manipulated he could have all of this remedied in under two hours. As long as that pesky detective did not get involved, he was not as dull as the other officers... he was intelligent and special so much potential yet he uses it for good. How repulsive. Moriarty would be lying if he said that he wasn't secretly hoping the detective would interfere, just so it would be more entertaining for himself.

Every fairy tale
needs a good
old-fashioned villain.

User Image

Kassumi6

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 1:13 pm
Quinton Alexander Maison
User Image

God bless us everyone,

xxxQuinton turned to look at James only to smirk at the man. “If you hadn’t rushed me this morning I could have made the coffee at my home rather than here.” The male knew that James didn’t like the smell of his cigarettes or his strong coffee. He still had to find a way to quit the cigarettes, but over his dead body was he giving up his coffee. “I would ask how he managed that, but I can’t say that I care.” He took another drink from the mug as he watched James pull the phone from his pocket. Was this one new? It didn’t matter. The man had Quinton changing his phone constantly, or at least one of them. He had two cell phones. He left one at home that his friends called him on. He had had the number for a while, but James had, of course, tweaked things so the phone couldn’t be tracked. The phone he always had on him was his work phone. It didn’t change as often at James did, but often enough for him to next get use to the damn things. Why would Quinton need to change his phones? Because the two didn’t just contact up front in person all the time. Someone information had to be relayed through text messages, his work email, or over the phone. It wasn’t often, but it did happen. He looked at his own watch and nodded. “All right. I’ll go clean up the mess outside. If you want me to wear anything nicer than this tell me before we leave.” The male said before he downed the rest of the coffee in the mug. He rinsed the mug out and set it in the sink to be cleaned later before he left the kitchen.

xxxQuinton walked around instructing the people that were there this early to stay inside because a loose dog had gotten passed the gates. They weren’t afraid until he said it was foaming at the mouth. They stayed in the inner parts of the manor, avoiding the windows because Quinton said just seeing them could cause the dog to run at the windows. He grabbed a bucket, a brush, and some cleaner from the garage and set it by the dead body. He got the hoes from the side of the garage and pulled it down. He was quick to dispose of the body. There were areas of the large yard the staff was not allowed access to. ID cards were needed not keys. He was able to properly dispose of the body in those areas. He was careful not to get any blood on him as he wore some latex closed, mask, hairnet, and apron. Afterwards, he checked to make sure he had not even a spot of blood on him though he was sure James would point out if he did. We went back to the white pavement stained with blood. He let the hoes was away whatever was easy to get rid of, all of it went into the drain along with the rest that was accompanied by white soap suds. He had to scrub the blood off the pavement. He did this three times to make sure he didn’t miss any of it before he rinsed the pavement off for the final time. He put everything away and told the staff they were free to roam around. One asked why the pavement was wet and Quinton’s second lie was that the dog had thrown up. The questions stopped after that. “Do you need me to change or not?” The question spilled from Quinton’s mouth as he walked back into James’ presents.

| Attire |

AnimaMule

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

StolenAnima

14,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 5:17 pm
User Image

ames oriarty

User Image

And honey..

Moriarty simpered at the comment about how he should not of rushed Quint this morning. oh now, where would the fun of been in that? he thought to himself as he went to one of the cupboards and got out a clean glass. Quintons next remark had Moriarty Chortling lightly "it is because he is a simple-minded asinine man." he said simply as he filled his glass with ice cold water. James may be able to go weeks without food, he can't however go very long without something to drink. He was hardly paying attention as he eyed the glass of water in his hands as if it were poisoned, even though he had filled it himself. "Hmm yes you go clean that up." was all that he mumbled in response as he was no longer paying attention to Quinton but seemed lost in his own mind, which happened quit often. he soon broke from his stupor after his guard had left. Taking a sip of his water he then poured the rest down the sink and sauntered into his study, which was a immense room which was circle shaped and had a large mahogany desk at the very center of it. Surrounding the room were exorbitant bookcases filled with leather bound books, some of which were extremely old.

This was his most cherished room in his entire manor, often times he would spend hours upon hours in here. Either reading or tapping away at his computer gaining more resources and destroying enemies with a click of a button if he so wished. He went to his desk and sat on his chair, starting up his computer which was blocked with several security codes, many of which if a single letter was off in the password it would clear every file and destroy any piece of evidence in under .50 seconds. he was going over the information on his client who was in trouble, setting up a meeting time and going over security details. He needed to give this man a new identity, give him an alibi and enough evidence to plant and frame another man. Jim hardly ever went in person to meet his clients, in fact he would most likely send Quinton in for him. Just as he was finishing up he heard Quinton come in, smelling of soap, grass and that cologne he always wore. "Change?" his eyes scanned over the other, seeming to linger longer than they should have. "No..." he rose to his feet traipsed over to his tall, handsome guard. "No I do rather enjoy what you are wearing." his long almost delicate fingers traced the leather lining of Quinton's jacket. "Usually I prefer someone to be very well dressed. You however can pull off the casual look." his fingertips gently brushed against the others neck as he moved his touch up to Quints collar. "though, I do think the shirt could be a wee bit tighter." he said flirtatiously, a coquettish smile spreading on his lips.

Every fairy tale
needs a good
old-fashioned villain.

User Image

Kassumi6

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 7:09 pm
Quinton Alexander Maison
User Image

God bless us everyone,

xxxQuinton stood in the study in front of James’ desk. He watch the man look him over then stand up. Green-gray eyes followed the male as he walked. He raised an eyebrow at he watched the others fingers go along his jacket then his neck. A devious smirk spread on Quinton’s face as he leaned his head towards James’, stopping with only an inch of air between them. His eyes stared directly into the males deep colored orbs. “Too bad you don’t have the ability to make my pants tight.” With that insult that hopefully shot the males’ ego, Quinton was quick to turn away while pushing James’ hand away from him. The proud smirk on the man’s face was there to keep him from chuckling. Had anyone ever told the great Moriarty that he couldn’t in any way turn them on sexually? Well now someone had! That felt good; that felt really good. Clearly Quinton was still a bit sore about earlier and this was how he as likely to act for a majority of the day; sassy, sarcastic, and dismissive. He didn’t get this way often, less than once a month; maybe ones every six months if that. Typically he was pretty laid back and calm, willing to go with whatever flitting and torture James had for him, but when you wait a guy up at eight in the morning to see a guy butt naked calling the guy you’re practically in love with ‘babe’ you tend to get a little more than just pissed. “Hurry up, Jimmy.” This was the nickname that was used when Quinton was annoyed with the male. Why? Because it made James sound like a five-year-old boy, it was demeaning, and he never got a good response from it just like whenever James used that stupid name Quinty to tick the man off.

xxxThe tall male walked down the steps then strolled over to the door. No one was in this part of the mansion. It was rare for someone to be here when they heard heavy warning footsteps, the ones Quinton used to warn anyone to either get lost or get it trouble. He looked at the car keys before he paused to wait for James. “Which car? Pick now before I find something colorful to take. Don’t you have something that’s yellow? I swore you did.” The male asked as he looked out the window that back at the keys trying to figure out what car he’d like to take. He didn’t care to be honest. Sometimes he drove, sometimes someone else drove them, and James would drive from time to time.

| Attire |

AnimaMule

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

StolenAnima

14,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 8:22 pm
User Image

ames oriarty

User Image

And honey..

Jim knew that this could go one of two ways, either Quint would push him away because he was in a foul mood due to earlier events or he would submit to his touch. It seemed it would be the less desirable but rather entertaining one as Quinton leaned forward and said those biting words causing a cute pout to form on Jims lips. "awwww how mean." Moriarty said in a high pitched childlike whine, which held a taunting undertone as most of his words usually did. He could tell that Quint was extremely proud of himself for bluntly turning him down and simply rolled his eyes in return. He grabbed the papers and important cards he had created in his time here and placed them all in a file. how childish he thought to himself as he turned to follow the other out of his study. Of course Jims ego was slightly hurt but he would not let that show. when he heard that dreaded nickname he visibly cringed. "Oh do refrain from calling me that. It is absolutely repugnant ." He said firmly, not a ounce of his usual playful tone to be found in his voice this time.

When they made it to his garage his eyes scanned his plethora of cars, ranging from simple family vehicles to vintage sports cars. Most of them fed into a alias of his. "Lets take The Jaguar." he said with a small smile. His silver Jaguar was by far his favorite car, however he hardly ever drove it seeing as most of the time when he left his home on business he had to stay on the down low. Yet recently Moriarty was taking more risks, trying to make it harder to escape the ever searching Scotland Yard thus making things more interesting for himself. "you are driving." he stated casually as he went to the passenger side and got In. The cool leather creaked beneath his weight, barely worn in at all and the inside of the car still had the new car smell. "We are meeting him in that abandoned factory, he insists because he is convinced he is being followed." Moriarty paused and a smile spread on his lips. "He is. But they are being distracted. I had one of my men plant a explosive in one of the museums, all of Scotland Yard will be distracted by that and we will be free to do our business." he tapped the manila folder that was in his hands that held all the information his client required.

Every fairy tale
needs a good
old-fashioned villain.

User Image

Kassumi6

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items