PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 3:57 pm
User Image

A Lovemusictot and Majestic Otaku Roleplay

Profiles

Race: Human
Sexual Orientation: Homosexual
Position: Seme
Height: 5'9"
Personality: A subtle character, Mycroft appears to be happy and satisfied with life, always brightening/cheering up people's days when they need it. He will give a smile and state that he is happy, but inside, he is battling internal conflicts. Tending to hold no one close to his heart but is surrounded by friends, Mycroft puts up a charade of content. Not being the boisterous, loud type, this character is soft-spoken and genuine, never holding grudges against others. He is quite gentle and caring, showing mild interest in others and everything life offers. Mycroft does not like indicating that he is lonely, preferring to keep his dark shadowy secrets to himself so not to burden others with his depression, but he knows that with each person's happiness that he creates, he is sinking deeper and deeper into the lonely abyss. He would sometimes just wonder, never really going anywhere in particular, just wanting to contemplate with himself. When this person does get angry, he will give a exasperated sigh and either try to work it out with reason or, if it had hit home, walk away to be by himself. Yes, that is all he ever does with his problems, run away and allow them to further dig into his heart and mind.
Past: Mycroft actually had a normal childhood with a loving mother and caring father and a twin brother. He and his family had lived on a small farm high atop of a hill far away from civilization. He had had everything that he could have ever dreamed of, which was not much. His problems had started when he and his twin had turned 14. They were outside by the river, who's current was especially fast and menacing that day but appearing peaceful and subtle on the surface. The twins had not known the true danger that was lurking underwater until Mycroft's twin, Merrick, accidentally slipped and fell in. Mycroft only had seconds to save his twin, but he was too shocked to fully comprehend the situation until his brother was sucked under and the weight of what truly happened sunk in. He had tried desperately to find and rescue his twin, but his body was not found until three days later downstream, dead. After, his mother turned against Mycroft, blaming him for allowing her child to drown. The father, also getting the wrath of the grieving mother, developed a drinking habit and eventually committed suicide. The mother followed soon after. Mycroft was sent to an orphanage to live until he had hit eighteen. Since, he never stops berating himself about that fateful day and always takes his misfortunes to heart.

ღ Damian Donalღ

User Image

⊰𝕭asic 𝕴nfo⊱

Nickname~ DD
Age~ 18
Race~ Human
Gender~ Male
Hair~ Brown
Eye color ~ hazel
Weight~ 125

⊰𝕸ore 𝕻ersonal ⊱

Personality~ Shy, caring, flirtly
Bio~ Damian had a happy childhood his parents where okay with his status and weren't afraid to try to find hi the perfect match. Which usually went terribly wrong or was fake romance. When Damian moved out he was alone and doesn't know where to even start looking.
Seme, Uke, or Seke~ Uke
Likes~
~Reading
~holding hands
~ Trying new things
Dislikes~
~Being picked on
~being reminded he is short
~Sushi
Crush~ ****
Love comes in funny ways..People get hurt, feelings show and some times you find you had what you where looking for all along.

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 7:53 pm
|I{•------» Ðamian ⅋ ÐÐ «------•}I|

~ You sleep till may...
♚-------------------♚

Damian stands outside the local grocery store looking at the bulletin board for something...ANYTHING to stand out. Anything to catch his eye and make him go, " Im going to do this. Ill live with a roomy!"...anything.
With no luck and a heavy sigh he turned to leave and ran into a man. he dropped groceries and Damian's face became a tomato red. " My god im so sorry!" he picks up the things that dropped. " Let me buy it back, money is not an issue." he looks at the man and if his red face could get more red it would. He didn't run into any guy' Damian ran into a ATTRACTIVE guy. " Uh-- I-m new here and --" he stuttered awkwardly and shyly.
" are you okay?" he noticed the boldness of the man and his shoulders...they were broad and Damian shook his head and played with his hair. Little too used to being able to daydream about men with characteristic like this mans'.

♚-------------------♚

Outfit: causual

~and you say you don't want to see the sun anymore.

Majestic Otaku

lovemusictot

Eloquent Sex Symbol

12,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Dramatical Murderess

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 2:25 pm
The day was particularly warm with a soft, cool breeze. Even the sun had decided to reveal itself today after the gray clouds had covered it all day yesterday and relentlessly bombarded the city with frigid rain. Mycroft had decided to take a walk, considering that it would be such a waste to not enjoy the outdoors when the weather is perfect, and plus, he needed to restock his small refrigerator again.

The store was not far from his apartment, so obtaining his necessities and returning back to his apartment would not take long. Just as Mycroft was about to leave after purchasing his groceries, he felt someone suddenly bump into him, causing the packaged bundle in his arms to drop.

Mycroft was about to pick up his fallen items when the stranger dropped to his knees with a rosy red face, apologizing.

"It's fine, really." Mycroft softly replied, a small smile playing on his lips. The other, to Mycroft, had a cuteness about him that was amplified by the way he twirled his brown locks with a flushed face. "So you are new here? Welcome. My name is Mycroft." He states, a hint of a chuckle in his voice.  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 5:46 pm

~ You sleep till may...
♚-------------------♚

Flustered and embarrasassed Damian pushes her hair back with one hands in a quick move.He stratced a newly present, nervous itch on the back of his head, trying to play it of as a causal itch. " Yeah...Thanks I'm Damian. Or DD." He bit his upper lip. he didn't mean to meantion his nickname it was more...feminine and something his parents thought was cute, fitting and funny.
Damian didn't think he was any of those things.
His voice wsa like butter to Damians ears but maybe that was just the adrenaline. He felt bad; he felt REALLY bad for disrupting Mycroft. " i feel really bad i didn't even have a good reason to come here and i've already screwed up on my own." Again he was letting the words slip through his lips.
DD fond this man kind and he was happy he bumped into him even though it was the second most embarrasing day of his unsuported life.

♚-------------------♚

Majestic Otaku

lovemusictot

Eloquent Sex Symbol

12,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Dramatical Murderess

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 3:01 pm
Mycroft could sense the nervousness of the youth awkwardly standing in front of him. He shifted the weight of his half ruined groceries and tentatively listened to the other timidly speak.

After Damian finished his sentence, Mycroft gave another small smile. "Hey, it's okay. Mistakes happen. No harm, no foul." He chuckled, raising his shoulders a bit to indicate what can you do about it?.

"If you want to make up for", He gestures towards the groceries bundled in his arms, "You can assist me in obtaining the items again in the store. And you do not have to pay for them, either. Your company can be the payment" Mycroft offered warmly, for he knew it can be rough moving to a new town and starting over again, and a single friend can make a difference. Already he had taking a liking to the young man in front of him.

Mycroft had no beliefs in fate, destiny and soul mates, but the way that the youth's slender body moved and the shy nature already enthralled him a little. "You can tell me about yourself and your current situation, if you want to." He added.  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 4:37 pm

~ You sleep till may...
♚-------------------♚

Damian nods. " I can do that." he straightens up and dusts himself off. His face slowlly stops being red but being with such a attractive man made his cheeks still a little rosey.
He moved into the store once again and grabbed a cart. He sighed. My situation? With the failed mate attempts with his parents Damian wanted to believe in true love but he wasn't so sure. " well...My parents baby me bt thought id do better..better living by myself and trying to do what normal people do.." he looks over at mycroft. " be more on my own to find what i need. Yet i dont even know where i want to stay." he looks back ahead as the ywalk down the aisles slowly. " where did you get your name from?" he asked curiously.

♚-------------------♚

Majestic Otaku

lovemusictot

Eloquent Sex Symbol

12,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Dramatical Murderess

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 5:11 pm
Disposing the ruined items, Mycroft followed after Damian, somewhat glancing at the shelves for the items that he had needed. Every so often, he would pluck something off the shelves and set them in the cart, all the while having 90 percent of his attention focused on the other.

He slowly nodded at Damian's predicaments, comprehending. Mycroft's eyes perused the youth again, wondering what kind of stress that he was currently being put under with being treated like a sheltered child to suddenly becoming an adult out in the cruel world. "Well, I guess it depends on what conditions you are more comfortable with." Mycroft stated, nudging the cart in the direction of the register after completing his small shopping.

"Hmm, my name?" Mycroft cocked his head, trying to recall. "Well, I was told that I was named after Sherlock Holmes' brother, Mycroft." He replied. By this time, they had already made it to the register, where Mycroft laid the few items down in front of the cashier for her to scan. " And might I ask, How did you get the nickname "DD"?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 9:39 pm

~ You sleep till may...
♚-------------------♚

Damian felt bad for blabbering to this stranger but it felt good to vent; especially after being so embarrassed.
Damian smiles. " never once read a Sherlock holmes. " He admits with a light smile just wheeling around Mycroft's stuff. Not sure when they where going to stop and stumbled through the stores a few times. " Well.." he blushes. " My parents wanted a girl and they got me." He laughs lightly though it was true, " Plus my name is Damian Donal. it was just their perfect nick name." He watches the cashier and Mycroft closely and he slips his card to the cashier swatting away Mycroft's hand almost playfully. " I'm getting this."

♚-------------------♚

ooc: never got a quote im sorry darling.

Majestic Otaku

lovemusictot

Eloquent Sex Symbol

12,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Dramatical Murderess

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 1:23 pm
Mycroft tilted his head upon hearing the statement of never reading about Sherlock Holmes. Indeed, Mycroft had not really, either. He always preferred fantasy over solving mystery murder cases. After hearing the explanation behind the nickname, he slowly nodded his head.

When his hand was swatted away and the young male claimed he will pay, Mycroft just softly smiled. "Okay, but I told you that you didn't have to.", he lightly chuckled. Already he found the other very likeable and adorable with his cute stubborn ways. Mycroft walked out of the store with Damian, shielding his eyes from the sudden harsh glare of the sun. Turning to fully face the youth, Mycroft reached into his pocket to draw out a pen and a random scrap of paper he kept in his pocket. Scribbling, he stated, "If you want a job, my workplace just fired someone and is currently looking for a new employee."

Mycroft held the paper out for the other to take. Written on the paper was the location of his job, his house phone number, and his own apartment address. Of course he would not just hand out his personal information to just anyone. Mycroft felt like he could trust the other. "And if you ever need a place to stay at if you cannot find one by tonight, you are welcomed to call me or just come over. You can stay with me for awhile or until you find a better suited place." Mycroft offered. "Do you want me to accompany you in your search?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 3:09 pm

~ You sleep till may...
♚-------------------♚

It was true money wasn't a problem and Damian didn't want to make Mycroft to repay for his mess. " I did have to." he paid with a smile and continued the small adventure with this stranger.
They made their way outside and DD's face dropped a little. He squinted into the sun and had to cover his eyes with his hand to see Mycroft clearly. He accepts the note with a bright smile. " Thanks!" He got that feeling he was looking for. He looked down and there was a little more than just a job help. it made Damian's smile grow and eyes twinkle. He looks back at Mycroft. " I'd probably call first." He blabbers slightly dumbfounded by the kindness of the male. His cheeks where tinted pink in appreciation. " That would be great, but I don't even know where to start...well other than your helpful tip." He smiles and looks around. " Want to put this stuff in your car?"

♚-------------------♚

ooc:

Majestic Otaku

lovemusictot

Eloquent Sex Symbol

12,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Dramatical Murderess

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 2:00 pm
Mycroft scratched the back of his head at the question. "My car is back at my apartment's parking lot. It's not a long walk, just a couple blocks away from the store." He stated, pointing his finger in the direction. In the short distance, almost concealed by the buildings in front of Damian and Mycroft, a rusty red bricked roof peeked that is Mycroft's apartment building.

"Well, looks like you get to see the inside of my apartment, Damian." Mycroft smiled. "And if we cannot find somewhere for you to permanently stay today, we shall return back to my place." He turned his body to face the direction of the building and glanced back at Damian. Mycroft would personally like for the other to keep him company in his lonesome apartment, but a small and cold, empty feeling that had always been inside of his heart whispered otherwise. The fathomless lump had always made it difficult for Mycroft to get close to others and enjoy their company, making him believe he was never good enough and not deserving. Determination and a small sliver of hope is what is making Mycroft continue conversing with the other and offered to share his apartment, even if they find a different residence for the youth and Mycroft never sees him again. He had never felt those two feelings for a long while and was set on befriending Damien.

"So, how old are you?" The older male asked, beginning to walk.

lovemusictot

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 3:11 pm

~ You sleep till may...
♚-------------------♚

Damian pats his pockets. " well maybe we could take my car so then I know where it is and don't forget." He frowns not feeling his keys until he sticks his hands in his pockets and grabs them. " Then we can go to like a library or something in the car if you direct me." He smiles lightly it was obvious he didn't know where to go. But even if the perfect place showed up the shy Damian didn't want to live in it tonight. He wanted one night with Mycroft. Im such a pervert...
Damian looks at Mycroft with a light blush and pushes his hair from his eyes. " Well im only eighteen...parents kicked me out now im an adult." He stifles a little ' yeah right' giggle. " You?" he follows Mycroft immediately he didn't care what they where doing really, just as long as he was with this stranger. The first to even account for him being there.

♚-------------------♚

ooc:

Majestic Otaku

lovemusictot

Eloquent Sex Symbol

12,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Dramatical Murderess

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 9:58 am
Catching a glimpse of the other again, Mycroft had not really noticed he was that young, he merely just assumed the other was twenty. "That is a young age to be kicked out." The older male stated, staring down at Damian from the corner of his eyes. " As for the library," he began, eyes focused ahead now, "It's a nice quaint place. It is located across town in the opposite direction." Mycroft gestured behind him.

"Well, as for my age. I'm twenty-three." He answered, looking fully at the other now for a reaction, hoping it would not bother him. "That puts us four years apart." Mycroft shifted the small plastic bag containing his groceries unto his other arm, a little nervous. They had made it to the apartment building at this stage. The apartment building's lobby was actually a little area wedged between the entrance and the elevators. It consisted of a couple fake plants placed in corners of the room, a few paintings of landscapes, and a large oak desk with varies magazines and paper cluttered on it. The sun-burnt man behind the desk was dressed only in shorts, sandals, and a tank-top. The man only glanced up from his television set when the two had entered and gave a small gruff as a greeting, returning his eyes back to the television.

Mycroft pushed the elevator button and had allowed Damian to enter first when the doors opened and he followed right after, pushing the button for his floor. The doors shuddered shut and they began the ascent. It was just the two of them in the small confined space.

lovemusictot

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 12:22 pm

~ You sleep till may...
♚-------------------♚

Damian shrugs. " Legally an adult." he continued walking at Mycroft's side, stumbling a few times trying to continue in the same direction as Mycoft without knowing exactly where they are going. His eyes open wide. "REAlly?"
Damian unconsciously check Mycroft out once again; more so to double check. " I would have never guessed." He shrugs the difference off. " its just an age." He blushes it was something he wouldn't normally say, it made Mycroft feel more like his exception.
Damian wasn't fazed by The apartment building. Having slept in his car for two days and a motel for five he was sooo over shiny things. It was just nice to see a home. " he seems nice." Damian whispers with a giggle.
In the elevator Damian takes a step towards Mycoft, not because he was hitting on him but because he was terrified. When he was young his mother would just laugh as he would lay on the ground in elevators and cry until they got out. Those years never fixed his problem and in a fight not to embarrass himself he constantly shifted his weight. When the door opened he burst through. " Im sorry..." He mumbles apologizing for his awkward and rude behavior. " I really hate those."

♚-------------------♚

ooc:

Majestic Otaku

lovemusictot

Eloquent Sex Symbol

12,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Dramatical Murderess

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:22 pm
It's just an age Mycroft thought, slowly nodding. True, he IS legally an adult. For some reason, that thought alone made his face turn rosy pink and caused a flutter of his heart. When the young male had taken a step closer to Mycroft in the elevator, he had to turn his head away or else risk the other seeing the red in his cheeks. The last thing Mycroft wanted was for the other to think he was a perverted creep. But he felt the other trembled beside him.

When the elevators had shuddered open and Damian pushed out, Mycroft slowly stepped out of the elevator and stared at him questioningly. After hearing the statement, understatement dawned on him. "Oh, it's okay. We can take the stairs next time." Mycroft gently smiled, ruffling Damian's hair to show that it's fine. "C'mon, my apartment is three doors away from the elevators." He strode to the door and reached his hands into his pockets, fumbling to find his keys. Pulling out the apartment key, he unlocked the door and stepped aside, allowing Damian to enter first.

Mycroft's apartment was by no means large, nor was it too small. It had two small bedrooms, a bathroom, a small kitchen, and a living room, which the door opened to. None of the rooms were overstuffed with items, just the necessaries. He actually had pride in how he kept his small apartment; neat, clean, and cozy. The scent of warm cinnamon bread filled the entire apartment as the opened window allowed a warm breeze in. Mycroft smiled at Damian as he headed towards the kitchen. Setting the bag on the counter, Mycroft looked back at the other and leaned on the counter. "Well, what do you think?"

OOC: Sorry, I did not want to go into so much details about the apartment, just tried to generalize it. Hope that is fine, if not, I can edit this >w>

lovemusictot

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces