Submit

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:09 pm
Plot:Ichigo always assumed that her best friend was always the cowardly, clumsy type since it was always her protecting ________ ever since they were little. Unfortunately it's quite the opposite as she finds out one day after school that her friend is indeed a superhero with superpowers! How can Ichigo handle knowing her friend's secret now and what trouble will come along with it?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name: Ichigo Yuuta
Nickname:Ichi, Yuu-sama, #15
Occupation: Second-year High school student/ Ace of the Girl's soccer team/Recreational Lifeguard
Personality: Ichigo comes across as a stubborn and impulsive person, but really she's just a strong-willed girl. Pointed out by many, she's outgoing in whatever she does and always wants to go the extra mile for her friends. ______ is a pure example of this, as Ichigo's always protective of her. With all that she does, it's common to catch her falling asleep during class due to constant stress factors. She's quick to mask her feelings if it causes problems for others and is known to shut down when she's upset someone. She treasures ______ very much due to not having any siblings of her own and would rather spend most of her day with _______, if not for the other things that keep her distracted.
Likes:Soccer, Pockey, Sleeping, Sneaking around, Arcade games, superhero comics, skipping class occasionally
Dislikes:Being a burden, Anyone that harms _______, Losing, Schoolwork, General Studies,
Bio: Ichigo moved to Dynamic City when she was 8 and was overwhelmed by the city life. Born in a small ,rural town, it was difficult to meet other girls that were into her hobbies. All the boys quickly grew annoyed by her talent at the typical boy things to the point where they would pick on her. This made finding a friend even harder for Ichigo.

One day at the park, she caught a bunch of kids picking on another girl right next to the soccer fields and quickly ran over to defend her. After a few minutes and some scuffles, the bullies eventually gave up on roughing with Ichigo anymore and left the two alone. Despite losing, Ichigo was quick to smile and promise her new acquaintance that she wouldn't let anyone bully her while she was around. From there on, the two would always be spotted playing together. Whether it be the two goofing off on the playground or when Ichigo was just practicing soccer.

Three years later, the two were walking home when some monstrous creature had trapped the two in an alleyway on their way home. Just when the two thought they were done for, a mysterious heroine saved the two from the monstrosity. After being rescued from Ichigo's new role model, she renewed her promise to her friend that she would always try to protect her friend. Sadly that would be when things changed for the worst.

Ichigo had become a soccer prodigy and was eventually scouted by a prestige soccer academy to further improve her skills. Problem is, the school was out of country meaning she would have to leave her friend behind for the first time in forever. With a teary goodbye, the two went separate ways as Ichigo traveled over seas and played soccer at the academy for four years.

At the beginning of Sophomore year, the star athlete returned to Dynamic City and enrolled into Dynamo High in hopes of finding her childhood friend and living it up with her like the old times. Sadly, being the outstanding striker of the soccer team had increased her popularity and made seeing _______, who was in a different classroom, impossible to hangout with regularly. It was already hard as is, as the two seemed to have different interest now than before. When they did have the time, ______ always mysteriously disappears or wondered off. Just what was she up to? Trying to remain optimistic, Ichigo still wishes to be the best friends they were back then.

((PM a profile if you're interested 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:41 pm
User Image
Name: Hiroko Masami
Nickname:Roko, and Mi-chan
Occupation: Second-year High school student/ Waitress at a Maid Cafe/ Secret "Superhero"
Personality: Mi-chan comes off as a bit of a pushover. he super ditsy and clumsy kind that has a big heart and would give the clothes off her back it it meant it would help someone. She knows that it often upsets Ichigo and causes her to worry, but it always made her happy that her friend wanted to protect her. Even so, Mi-chan is actually much different than people believe, she is perceptive, quick to act, quite elegant and although she would like to help others, she is cautious since some are deceitful.
Likes:Dressing up, flowers, sunny days, Japanese mochi sweets, saving people, and being with Ichigo
Dislikes:Being a burden to Ichigo, having to keep her secret from Ichigo, criminals, dark and cloudy days, and smoke of any kind
Bio: Hiroko never talks about her family and only tells people that she has a strict aunt that doesn't let people over when in reality, she just doesn't want anyone over because she lives completely alone. The truth is that she doesn't have parents...at least she doesn't know them. As far as she knew, she was a test tube baby that genetically altered to be the perfect specimen. One that doesn't become ill, is stronger, faster and more attentive than humans. She was also given a strange ability of using elements at will.from fire to iron itself. the only person she had ever known to be her father was the man that created. A scientist with silver spiky hair, thick round glasses, a dark goatee and a kind face. She has no memory of how they became separated but she did her best to adapt the city she suddenly woke up in.

One day in a park, she was being picked on by strangers and was on the verge of losing control of her abilities out of fear and anger when a girl suddenly came to her rescue. She protected her even though she was nothing but a stranger. It was the first time that Hiroko felt like she had a real friend. After that, she would returned to the same spot just to see her and watch her play. She didn't realize it then, but Ichigo was the first person she really cared about.

Three years later, while they were walking together, something attacked them and in a panic, Hiroko summoned a clone of some kind through the elements, to take a shape of some valiant hero to chase the monster away. She couldn't have just fought back or just disappear with Ichigo standing right next to her.

When Ichigo started getting more and more successful with soccer and had to leave for another prestigious school, it was almost heart breaking. Mi-chan could defend herself just fine, but she didn't have any friends really other than Ichigo. She didn't want Ichigo to leave, but she couldn't hold her back from her dreams so she let her go after a warm goodbye and good luck.

By the time she started her sophomore year of high school, she has made friends with some of the girls in her class, despite a few bullies that wouldn't leave her alone. She had some what forgotten about her close friend until she found out that she came back into town and was attending the same school. She was happy to have her back, but things were different now. Hiroko and Ichigo had both changed, yet were somehow the same. With them being in different classes, it put even more of a gap between the two of them but they seem to be trying to make things work. She still has the habit of saving innocent lives and often misses classes or school because someone is in trouble of some kind.
Hero Appearance:
User Image

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:36 pm
Professor Wi-Fi

User Image
                              W.WHY MUST I SUFFER ALONE WITH T.THIS SECRET
                                  - -- - T H E- -W O R D S- -W H I C H- -D O N ' T- -C H A N G E,- -D O N ' T- -M A T T E R.- -I- -M U S T - R M E M B E R- -T H A T - S E C R E T S - D O N ' T - F D E
                          ────── ─────────────────────────────────── ─────────────────────────────────── ──────
User Image
                          although i enjoy it greatly, the time we share reminds me what it is that i hide from you
                                    ᶦ ᴬᴹ ᴬᴸᵂᴬʸˢ ᴸᴱᶠᵀ ᴬᴸᴼᴺᴱ ᵀᴼ ᴰᵂᴱᴸᴸ ᴬᴹᴼᴺᴳˢᵀ ᴹʸ ᴾᴬˢᵀ ᴮᵁᵀ ᴹʸ ᵁᴺᴱᴺᴰᴵᴺᴳ ᴾᴬᴵᴺ ᴵˢ ᵀᴼ ᴹᴱ ᴬ ᵂᴬʸ ᵀᴼ ˢᴴᴼᵂ ᴵ'ᴹ ᴬᴸᴵⱽᴱ

She could hear the birds singing a melody as if to gently pull her from her dreams. With hesitation, her Hawaiian ocean colored eyes open slowly as the sun peeks through her cracked window. She could smell the fresh flowers and freshly cut grass. The white walls with pink floral designs were lit up, showing each frame photo she had hung up of her closest friends. A white frame resting on her pink nightstand with a soccer ball emblem on the corner held a picture of her best friend, Ichigo. It wasn't much, but every now and then the two would make time for each other and spend the day together. She looked forward to such days and the brief encounters they would have in the hall.

Sighing, she sat up slowly, the flowing nightdress she was wearing falling into place as she stood from her bed. As she passed her vanity, she opened a pink music box that played a soft tune as a ballerina danced. It was ritual of hers that often relaxed her as she started getting ready for her day. She would sit down at her vanity and stare at herself a moment. Her skin was unblemished, had a natural glow, her hair was shiny and soft, and her eyes were bright. For as long as she could remember she looked this way. Sighing yet again, she began to ready herself for the day.

Sometimes she liked to walk, and other days she preferred riding on the back of her friend's bike. Today she decided to do just that, her hair flowing in the wind as the boy peddled at a steady pace. He lived nearby and they had the same class, so he often told her that if wanted a ride instead of walking, he was be happy to take her. It did make walking easier but she wasn't sure what he wanted from her. Everyone thought that she was a weak and stupid girl that couldn't read people, but they knew nothing about her. Not the real her. She had more secrets than they could ever imagine.

Closing her eyes, she let the wind carry her hair as Ichigo's face appeared in her head. There was no one she regretted keeping secrets from more than Ichigo. She was her best friend, and she couldn't even give the respect that she deserved. That was something that ate away at her everyday that she spent with her.

D.DON'T JUDGE ME E.EVEN IF I'M SO STRANGE
                      I want to кɳσω ι'м sтιℓℓ αℓιvє I want тσ вє cнєяιsнєd

❀❀❀ ◕‿◕ Out Of Cuts :: Sorry it took so long to finish...
                ❀❀❀ ◕‿◕ Feeling :: thoughtful/guilty
                ❀❀❀ ◕‿◕ Location :: The Main Street: Dynamic City > Hometown
                ❀❀❀ ◕‿◕ Company :: A classmate
                ❀❀❀ ◕‿◕ Wearing :: A white dress with pink flowers a pink beaded necklace, a pair of pink wedges, my pink school bag and a pink bow on the right side of my hair,

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:38 am
tiny14xx

IT'S HARD TO JUST COME BACK INTO YOUR LIFEI JUST WISH I COULD UNDO IT ALL FOR YOU
                                  - -- - I- -C A N ' T- -M A K E- -U P- -F O R- -T H E- -P A S T,- -B U T- -I ' L L - B E- -T H E R E - I N - T H E - F Ʉ T U R E
                          ────── ─────────────────────────────────── ─────────────────────────────────── ──────
                          although i
                          enjoy it greatly, the time we share reminds me of the time i lost with you
                                    ι тεη∂ тσ sтαү тσ мүsεℓғ тσ ∂ωεℓℓ αмσηgsт мү ραsт αcтισηs αs α яεмιη∂εя тσ мүsεℓғ тσ ηεvεя ℓεαvε үσυ вεнιη∂ αgαιη

The laughing and chatting of her fellow teammates had brought her attention to the soccer ball being lobbed in her direction before receiving it with knee and juggling into the air with her right foot. She could still smell how fresh and knew the ball was as it was just recently bought by one of her senior midfielders. The sound of the ball making contact with her foot was brief and quiet as Ichigo managed to make juggling a soccer ball for a minute look like ease while she chatted with the rest of the team.While they were still sore from the morning practice that Coach Panico scheduled, she was still lively and ready for another scrimmage. To be expected of the Dynamo Hawk's soccer ace and captain.

Her crimson hair swayed from side to side as she shifted her weight onto her left foot. The golden orbs that were her eyes tracked the ball's movement with each lift into the air she gave it. Her tan and toned legs glistened from the sun as she basked in the warmth it cast upon her. Minor bumps and bruises from tackles could be revealed under her skirt as she occasionally bounced the ball off her thigh again. Some girls would be envious of Ichigo's looks as well as her skills that were the result of hard-work and dedication to her sport. A lot of the girls in that group knew upon first meeting the prodigy, that she would probably be able to go to the pro league by the end of her senior year. "Look Alive!" she cheerfully shouted as she back-heeled the ball up into the air for the taking of anyone in the circle before a fellow striker trapped the ball.

Despite the enthusiasm she showed on her face, their was worry in her head as to whether or not she would manage to catch Hiroko this morning before classes began. It was already Friday and not once this weekend had the two met up to plan some time for each other to get caught up. Already a month into the school year and all they could really do was greet each other before making haste to their next class. It was agitating that they would be arranged to classes by alphabetical order. Why did her last name have to be Yuuta and not something relatively close to the letter M, like Matsubara?

She could only hope that Roko would come strolling in on her usual ride to school. It was the only reason she was waiting outside on the school grounds instead of being in her class and it just happened conveniently that the rest of her team wanted to talk with her. It wasn't a bother to her, but she imagined it might come off as her being to busy to talk if she was surrounded by people. She couldn't help but ponder on whether or not Hiroko was talking to that boy in "that" way. It was unbelievable to her though since her friend was too scatterbrained to take a hint that someone was flirting or interested in her. Though if the boy was just a stalker of Roko's, Ichi wouldn't be afraid to intervene. Jumping to such a conclusion made her shamefully sigh before rubbing her temple.

.DON'T JUDGE ME .FOR BEING SO CARING OVER HER
                      I want her to киσω ι ѕтιℓℓ ∂σтє σитσ нєя I want тσ вє нєя ѕαи¢тυαяу

☉☉☉ ◕‿◕ Out Of Cuts ::I should say the same. It was fun to make a page layout. Sidenote: Love your Atsushi Sig X3
                ☉☉☉ ◕‿◕ Feeling ::Bothered/Lively
                ☉☉☉ ◕‿◕ Location :: Inside Dynamo's school gates: Dynamic City
                ☉☉☉ ◕‿◕ Company :: Rest of the starting member of the Hawks.
                ☉☉☉ ◕‿◕ Wearing :: A beige jacket over a white short sleeved collar shirt with a red plaid tie, a school skirt matching the tie, and a pair of brown shoes complimented by white knee-highs.

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:55 am
Professor Wi-Fi

User Image
                                  - -- - T H E- -W O R D S- -W H I C H- -D O N ' T- -C H A N G E,- -D O N ' T- -M A T T E R.- -I- -M U S T - R M E M B E R- -T H A T - S E C R E T S - D O N ' T - F D E
User Image
                          although i enjoy it greatly, the time we share reminds me what it is that i hide from you
                                    ᶦ ᴬᴹ ᴬᴸᵂᴬʸˢ ᴸᴱᶠᵀ ᴬᴸᴼᴺᴱ ᵀᴼ ᴰᵂᴱᴸᴸ ᴬᴹᴼᴺᴳˢᵀ ᴹʸ ᴾᴬˢᵀ ᴮᵁᵀ ᴹʸ ᵁᴺᴱᴺᴰᴵᴺᴳ ᴾᴬᴵᴺ ᴵˢ ᵀᴼ ᴹᴱ ᴬ ᵂᴬʸ ᵀᴼ ˢᴴᴼᵂ ᴵ'ᴹ ᴬᴸᴵⱽᴱ

They were finally by the school, and as they stopped, her eyes landed on the field. The boy on the bike dropped his kickstand before getting off and and helping her down. She gave him a kind smile before fixing her dress and thanking him again for the ride. He always seemed a little nervous around her, and didn't seem to think she noticed. No one thinks she notices these things.

Her eyes moved for only a second, but she immediately found Ichigo among her teammates and smiled. She looked happy, which could only make Hiroko smile. Her gaze returned to the boy as he stammered something she didn't completely hear. It took her a moment to catch it, but when she did, she immediately began reacting as she thought she should.
                      "Ehh? G-Go out with me? B-But I am not interested in boy! I-i mean...I am just too shy to actually date someone...I-I wouldn't know what to do!" Seeing her look as though she might hyperventilate, he apologized and asked her to calm down. She apologized in return and they part ways, he face dropping her smile as she watched him go. She had suspected as much but he caught her off guard when her attention shifted to Ichigo.

She just had that effect on her sometimes. It would be a short period of time, but he attention would shift to her completely whenever she saw her. She couldn't help observing her...she was just different. And because Hiroko was different herself, she felt like she could relate to Ichigo.

Sighing, she crossed her arms over her chest and looked back at the field, smiling as she spotted her friend yet again. She was happy that Ichigo was having fun, but still couldn't help the feeling of being left out. She just wanted to be able to spend more time with her. But with work and her studies, plus her secret hobby, she couldn't help that she just didn't have the time.

❀❀❀ ◕‿◕ Out Of Cuts ::
                ❀❀❀ ◕‿◕ Feeling :: thoughtful/guilty
                ❀❀❀ ◕‿◕ Location :: The School: Dynamic City > Hometown
                ❀❀❀ ◕‿◕ Company :: My thoughts
                ❀❀❀ ◕‿◕ Wearing :: A white dress with pink flowers a pink beaded necklace, a pair of pink wedges, my pink school bag and a pink bow on the right side of my hair,

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:48 am
tiny14xx

.IT'S HARD TO JUST COME BACK INTO YOUR LIFEI JUST WISH I COULD UNDO IT ALL FOR YOU
                                  - -- - I- -C A N ' T- -M A K E- -U P- -F O R- -T H E- -P A S T,- -B U T- -I ' L L - RB E- -T H E R E - I N - T H E - F Ʉ T U R E
                          although i
                                    ι тεη∂ тσ sтαү тσ мүsεℓғ тσ ∂ωεℓℓ αмσηgsт мү ραsт αcтισηs αs α яεмιη∂εя тσ мүsεℓғ тσ ηεvεя ℓεαvε үσυ вεнιη∂ αgαιη

It seemed their was a scene going on that left her team in a laughing fit just to witness. She wondered what it could possibly be, but regretted the thought as she turned to see Hiroko spazzing out towards her ride. This sight caused her to turn back around and bury her face in her hands in slight embarrassment. Everyone on the team knew that that peculiar blondie was in fact Ichigo's best friend, Hiroko. She had just shown to the group yet another example of how much of a child she seemed to be by shutting down what looked to be a confession in hilarious style.

Even if she found it shameful to be that meek, it was that sense of innocence that Hiroko had that drew Ichigo to defend her adorable friend. She couldn't remember how many times she had to kick her team's a** over making fun of her friend. Even more so were the amount of times she had given a mean slap or right straight to the face of anyone that decided to bully the girl. Nobody as faultless as Hiroko should be picked on or be teased by others. She could still remember the first day she encountered Hiroko and the tears that streamed down her face out of pure upset. She never wanted to see that expression on her face again. Who would've thought that Ichigo would one day be the reason that Roko shed her tears again after such an abrupt departure for soccer? That was a day that stabbed at her heart still.

The team had decided that what they had just witnessed would highlight their morning and on that note, would make their way to class before they were late. They all gave their good-byes before dispersing, except Ichigo who had a certain spaz she wanted to walk to class with today. She turned back around to look at that certain someone only to be stopped in her tracks by the stare Hiroko gave her. She had seen that lovely stare Roko gave her a hundred times, but it always made her chest ache to see those glistering blue eyes of her's looking in her direction with such a content smile. Had being away from such a elegant girl for so long make her notice how much she had changed? It made her own face fluster. Was it bad to get goosebumps just from those glances?

She knew she had to do something now that the two were making eye contact with one another. Since her own legs didn't want to move right now, she decided to try and get Hiroko to come her way. In response to the stare, Ichigo gave her own heartwarming smile to the girl that was only complimented by her blush. She gave a small wave, "Want to walk together?" her lips moved without speech hoping Hiroko still had that instinctive way of knowing what Ichigo was saying even from across the field .Ever since they were younger, it was apparent to Ichi that the blonde had a pretty unique span of attention to things.

☉☉☉ ◕‿◕ Out Of Cuts ::
                ☉☉☉ ◕‿◕ Feeling ::Lively/Flustered
                ☉☉☉ ◕‿◕ Location ::The School: Dynamic City
                ☉☉☉ ◕‿◕ Company :: None at the moment
                ☉☉☉ ◕‿◕ Wearing :: A beige jack over a white short sleeved collar shirt with a red plaid tie, a school skirt matching the tie, and a pair of brown shoes complimented by white knee-highs.

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:11 pm
Professor Wi-Fi

User Image
User Image

She hadn't noticed that Ichigo caught her looking at first, but when she had, she couldn't help but blush a little. She never said it aloud, but Hiroko ever wondered if it bothered her when the girl just randomly smiled at her or stared at her for no reason. She couldn't help it. She just lost herself in Ichigo and her bright personality. There was no one like Ichi, she was certain of it.

Waving back to her friend she nod with the same warm smile on her face. She could reach Ichigo so well that she could already tell what she wanted. They had little moments where they could talk and forget the fact that they no longer interact as much as they once did. She enjoyed these moments and kept them tucked away in her heart, using them to keep her strong when she really needed it.

Tucking a stand of soft blonde hair behind her ear, she began walking along the field, drawing closer and closer to the one person she relied on entirely. She could say with all honesty that Ichi was the reason she was the person she was. That heroic side of her no one knows of was because of her friends bravery and nobility. She respected it, and tried to be as great a person as Ichigo was. Of course she knew that putting Ichi on such a high pedestal could make her uncomfortable, but she always thought that Ichigo could bare the title well and sit upon the throne as if it were always hers. Was it strange to feel so strongly about a friend?

When she finally reached the soccer fanatic, she smiled again, a hand on her strap to her shoulder bag while the other was keeping the light breeze from blowing her hair into her face.
                      "You look as confident as usual Yuu-chan.~ I could never compete." With a small giggle to herself, she extended her elbow so they could link arms like they used to do. "I am so lucky to have a bodyguard for a friend...I am too nervous to walk through the halls by myself. I am just delicate little thing after all."

❀❀❀ ◕‿◕ Feeling :: unsure/guilty
                ❀❀❀ ◕‿◕ Company :: Ichi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:34 pm
tiny14xx

.IT'S HARD TO JUST COME BACK INTO YOUR LIFEI JUST WISH I COULD UNDO IT ALL FOR YOU
                                  - -- - I- -C A N ' T- -M A K E- -U P- -F O R- -T H E- -P A S T,- -B U T- -I ' L L - RB E- -T H E R E - I N - T H E - F Ʉ T U R E
                          although i

It was pure bliss to finally have this kind of time with her friend. She couldn't remember the last time the two were given a chance to talk with each other. How thankful she was for this moment as she gazed down at the cheerful smile Hiroko gave her. She adored everything about her small friend and hopefully her expression displayed that.

"Roko, you've got plenty to be confident about as well." She linked arms with her adorable companion. The years matured the girl, turning her into a stunning doll in appearance and giving her a siren's voice to go with it. Even now that blonde hair of her's was forever shining gold while her skin glowed in the sun. The only thing that didn't change seemed to be that sweet personality of Hiroko's which Ichigo missed. It was her greatest fear that leaving Dynamic would have turned her bubbly playmate into a hateful person. She was relieved that wasn't the case. She reached into the pocket of her jacket with her free hand for a box of chocolate pockies. "You've turned into a real beauty while I was away." She placed a stick between her smiling lips as a faint blush reached her face.

"Which is exactly why I have to protect you. That has to be your third time this week getting confessed to which is just going to add fuel to the fire for the girls to keep picking on you. I'm hoping they'll give up soon." She let out a huff as they started to walk. Lately the other girls were starting up rumors behind Hiroko out of pure jealousy of her popularity. Ichigo had walked into the girl's bathroom in the middle of them spreading the gossip earlier this week. She could only warn them to stop, but it wouldn't take too long before they started rumors again. Warning them wouldn't be enough and if things came to violence, it would affect her playing time during games.

What was really putting her in a state of mind was if Hiroko was actually interested in someone. There was no doubt that she had unquestionably missed her best friend. It was difficult to stand there in a composed fashion when in truth she wanted to embrace the girl ever since reuniting with her. But deep down she knew that she liked her best friend as more than just a friend. Which was bad since Hiroko liked boys. . .right? This gnawed at her mind as they made their way through the main entrance of the school building. Now was the best time to ask since she was kind of on the topic. "Is there someone you already like that you're hoping will confess?" She felt so nosy asking, but they were friends. They had permission to ask each other these kind of questions right? The girls on the team always admitted they had crushes.

☉☉☉ ◕‿◕ Feeling ::Curious
                ☉☉☉ ◕‿◕ Location ::Dynamo High: Dynamic City
                ☉☉☉ ◕‿◕ Company :: Roko
                ☉☉☉ ◕‿◕ Wearing :: A beige jacket over a white short sleeved collar shirt with a red plaid tie, a school skirt matching the tie, and a pair of brown shoes complimented by white knee-highs.

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:34 pm
Professor Wi-Fi

User Image
User Image

Hearing her friend compliment her made her cheeks color cutely. She wasn't sure why hearing Ichi call her beautiful made her so happy, but it did. She smiled at the thought of Ichi's dedication to protect her, that nagging guilt hitting her again and making her stay silent. She didn't need protection, but the selfish part of her want Ichi to be near her at all times, to pay attention to her. If making her believe that she needed protecting was the way to do that, she was willing to go along with it.

Walking along the field with the girl, she watched their feet as they went, letting the breeze blow through her pale golden locks and kiss her cight and soft skin. She was having problems with bullies because of her recent confessions that she had recieved. But she had no interest in them or the girls that looked onto her with jealousy. She only cared about Ichi and her well being. She didn't want her to get hurt trying o protect her, especially since Roko was not being as good a friend as Ichi was to her. She was lying and manipulating her, Ichigo none the wiser. It made her sick to the stomach.

Snapping out of her thoughts, she registered what he friend had asked, her blue eyes turning to her as she gave her a look of surprise. Now that she thought about it, relationships, crushes, nor boys had ever even crossed her mind. Would it seem too odd if she didn't show any interests in people in general. Would Ichi be troubled if she only showed interest in her, whether it be friendship or more?

Blushing lightly, Hiroko sighed softly as she shook her head, her blond hair swaying with the motion.
                      "Not at all...maybe that is why I am seen as such a strange person. The girls have mentioned our friendship and keep saying I must be a lesbian. I don't show any interest in men, but I always around you when we have time and I talk about you a lot in class with a few of my friendly classmates." Turning to her again, she tucked her hair behind her ear again, giving the other girl a warm smile. "Is it really odd for me to think about you so much and be proud of your accomplishments?"

❀❀❀ ◕‿◕ Feeling :: nervous/shy/flustered

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:45 pm
tiny14xx

although i

The way she left her sexual orientation out there didn't really answer what she was curious about, but relief overcame the worry in her mind to hear that there wasn't anybody Hiroko was interested in. She really knew how to make Ichi feel as if she was a cut above the rest and that wasn't a bad thing. The blondie did bring up a good point when she mentioned how often they were seen together though. Wouldn't it be natural for two childhood friends to try and catch up with each other? Then again, she could understand where a lot of people might get the idea when Hiroko locked arms or talked about about her so fanatically. But that was just the good-willed nature that the girl had!

The two were always labeled for being bizarre, something that Ichigo was always aware of. They were a piar of outcast when it came to having friends back then. Ichi had always been more of a tomboy that the girls couldn't handle and the boys couldn't beat. She never could meet the norm until she got into the academy. Roko on the other hand, was just being picked on for being too nice and sweet. There was nothing wrong with that! She cherished how optimistic the beauty could be despite all the teasing and mistreatment she received. Maybe the klutz really knew how to kill them with kindness as the saying goes.

To meet the girl's expression while being asked if she was weird pulled at her heart. She loved that her best friend had thought about her so much because in the end, Ichigo probably thought about her twice as much. It made her feel important to hear Hiroko say she was proud of her that she needed to purse her lips to keep from smiling like a fool. Ichi let out a giggle as she looked down at the ground in disbelief at how much she loved this ditzy girl. She looked back up at those turquoise eyes of her's before regaining composure. "Of course not! It makes me happy to hear that you talk so positively about me and aren't talking behind my back. To me, you're perfect Ruko. Don't ever doubt that I'd see you as odd for who you are." A proud smile overcame her lips as she pulled the shorty close to her while they walked.

"And I guess If you were a lesbian, I'd hope to be on the top of your list. You'd be the best to have since you're so open and kind. I love that you're so honest with me." She gave another laugh. When she really thought about it, she couldn't imagine that she would actually reject her beloved friend if she was a lesbian. She'd say yes in a heartbeat so that nobody else could have her. It was a selfish thing to admit, but Ichigo knew that she wanted Hiroko to be her's and her's only. Just thinking about how greedy her wish was enough to fluster her up. She needed to change the subject quickly.

"A-anyways! Are you free tomorrow night?" She reached for the hand of Roko's locked arm with her's before leading the girl to side of the hallway. "The indoor water park I work at is having a party for employees and I was just wondering if you wanted to come along since I can invite a friend in for free." Ichi had been determined to get Hiroko to come along with her since she found at last week. She had to decline a bunch of her teammate's who wanted to go along with her, but she wanted to spend time with her best friend instead. Not once had they managed to hangout outside of school and this seemed like the best opportunity she would get. "They've got waterslides~!"

☉☉☉ ◕‿◕ Feeling ::Happy/Flustered
                ☉☉☉ ◕‿◕ Location ::The School: Dynamic City

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:47 pm
tiny14xx
Professor Wi-Fi

User Image
User Image

The other girl gave even more compliments, adding to her pride and making her feel even a bit more confident in herself. She was loved, prized and cared for greatly by someone, and someone that was ore important than anything to her. It was enough to make her happy. Trying not to tear up, she happily accepted the other's hand and squeezed it softly. She liked when they were close, enjoyed that closeness and thanked whoever allowed her to be so happy, if there was even a higher power out there in control.

Stepping inside with her best friend, she ignored the stares of the others they passed, her gaze turning to her friend as she smiled.
                      "Of course I will go with you, I wouldn't miss it. It would be a chance to break in the new bikini I got at work yesterday. They opened up their own line for the Maid Cafe. I've been looking forward to the chance to use it."

It would be a good opportunity for her to spend some time with her friend as well. They didn't get to have much time together, not as much as she wanted, so even a little was treasured. She wanted this walk to last longer, but she could already see her class approaching, her happy smile falling as they drew near. "One of these days Yuu-chan, you and I will have to skip class and just spend the day together."

❀❀❀ ◕‿◕ Out Of Costume ::
                ❀❀❀ ◕‿◕ Feeling :: nervous/shy/flustered

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:25 am
tiny14xx

although i

"Really? Yes! I was hoping you would be available for it! You really just made my day Roko!" Her heart was already excited due to the blondie accepting her invitation, now it was beating wild to imagine what her friend would be wearing there. She couldn't shake off the image of her friend in a cute bikini, especially if it was the Maid Cafe's brand. Frills were the first thing to come to mind if it was coming from there which would look adorable on Hiroko. Of course, she would look adorable in just about anything she put on. The more her mind wondered about it, the brighter her face lit up in a shameful blush to think so vulgarly about seeing her friend like that. "I'm looking forward to seeing how it looks." She bashfully looked away from her friend as she started to lead the way again. She didn't want Hiroko to see her bothered like so.

They were homing in closer and closer to the shorty's classroom which meant their time for today was coming to an end. That was something Ichigo wished never would happen. They would get time tomorrow now, but she still wanted to be with Roko for a little bit longer. This was the first time in awhile she had interacted with her companion so casually without interruptions or distractions. She wasn't ready to separate with the soft, delicate hand that lightly grasped her's. It wasn't until they were maybe a door or two down from Roko's class that she heard the girl's request putting her to a halt. Why could this girl churn her heart around with such ease?

She looked back at the fading smile upon her friend's face with a feeling of upset brewing in her. Ichigo didn't want to see that merry expression of Roko's disappear while she was around. She wanted to spend the day with the person she cared about the most as well, no matter what cost would be. She looked at the tiled floor of the hallway for a before looking down at there embracing hands. She was silent for a moment as a group of students walked past them to make their way to class. She turned around to face Roko as her fingers interwove with the blondie's before clasping the elegant hand in her's. "Do you want to make that day today, Hiroko?" A smile came across her face as she met her counterpart's eyes. Her voice lowered a bit so that no one passing by could hear her. "We can still make it outside and go explore Dynamic today. I don't care where we go. I just want to hangout with my best friend for the day."

☉☉☉ ◕‿◕ Feeling ::Happy/Nervous
                ☉☉☉ ◕‿◕ Location ::Dynamo High: Dynamic City
                ☉☉☉ ◕‿◕ Wearing ::A beige jacket over a white short sleeved collar shirt with a red plaid tie, a school skirt matching the tie, and a pair of brown shoes complimented by white knee-highs.

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:43 pm
Professor Wi-Fi

User Image

User Image

She merely said the words on a whim, but when she heard Ichigo's words, she stopped and looked at her friend. It was the perfect idea. The two could afford an absence since they always came to school on time. But there was one thing that bothered the other girl a little. Ichigo was in soccer. If they found out that she had skipped school, could she get kicked from soccer. She didn't want her friend to be kicked from her favorite sport. "I want to, I really do. But wouldn't you get into trouble with your coach if you missed practice today?"

Deep down she was hoping that Ichigo said no, but if she said yes, she would just have to let go of the silly idea. the last thing she wanted to do was to get her into trouble because she was being selfish. Smiling softly, he softly squeezed her friend's hand. "If you could get into trouble, I can handle going through school instead."

Company:Ichi
Wearing: A white dress with pink flowers a pink beaded necklace, a pair of pink wedges, my pink school bag and a pink bow on the right side of my hair
Thoughts:Don't be selfish Roko
Out Of Courage:

User Image  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out