Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
But I don't want to be a hero! (yaoi 1x1) [CLOSED] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oberon_Weiss

Fashionable Star

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:21 pm
Saeran was content to live a simple life as a hunter, that is until the gods send a magic sword crashing through the roof of his house and declares he is the one chosen to save the world and defeat the resident dark lord. To others this would be a great honor too bad Saeran wants nothing to do with said quest, too bad he doesn't have any choice in the matter.

Now being forced into infiltrating the dark lord's castle and assassinating him Saeran only has one thing on his mind "why me"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name: Saeran
Personality: By nature Saeran is a very calm and collected person, hardly anything riles him up. However dealing with the quest he was forced on has given him a snarky and sarcastic streak, and has made him less prone to putting up with people's s**t.
Position: Uke  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:19 am
Oberon_Weiss

is this rp taken? 3nodding cause i would love to rp in it  

CoffeeKat13

Fashionable Pumpkin

Oberon_Weiss

Fashionable Star

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:04 pm
gothicimp24

Sure! go right ahead!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:44 pm
Oberon_Weiss

almighty blaugh then i shall make my profile but before that i do have a question. what kind of character do you want my character to be like. When i say this do you want him to be the dark lord or do you want him to be a companion to the hero???  

CoffeeKat13

Fashionable Pumpkin

Oberon_Weiss

Fashionable Star

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:20 pm
gothicimp24

Dark lord since I really didn't make it so Saeran had a companion with him.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:43 pm
Oberon_Weiss

alrighty)
Name:Lazarus
Personality: Even though he looks to be the cold and collected type of person he is actually very hot tempered and a little sadistic. But not to those he considers his toys....Instead it gets a whole lot worse. So being like this comes with a huge anger issue that can eventually get out of control and causes those around him to fear him.
Position: Seme (if i remember thats how its spelled sweatdrop
User Image  

CoffeeKat13

Fashionable Pumpkin

Oberon_Weiss

Fashionable Star

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:01 pm
gothicimp24

Looks fine do you want to add anything else or shall I start?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:22 pm
Oberon_Weiss

You can start if you want  

CoffeeKat13

Fashionable Pumpkin

Oberon_Weiss

Fashionable Star

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:03 pm
gothicimp24

So here he was sulking around a dark lord's castle with nothing but his wits and a useless magic sword that supposedly would help him kill him. The place was less evil looking than Saeran had thought, there were no screams of the tortured and the place was very clean. Though in his humble opinion the person could stand to put some more lights around the area, he had ran into a wall three times.

Sighing he ran a hand through his hair and unsheathed his sword; and stared at it.

"Magic sword my a** more like magic piece of s**t" he muttered shaking it, the sword did nothing in response. Saeran let out a quiet groan of frustration.

"Why is this dark lord even dark anyways, like what has he done that is so evil? Eat babies? sacrifice puppies?" he said to himself and then shook his head. Sheathing his sword and muttering curses under his breath Saeran continued on his way.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:50 am
Oberon_Weiss

Lazarus sat on his throne made from old skulls and bones from the past. But that was all it was. He smirked as he watched the hero wander around his home which he purposely changed to distract and toy with the hero. Causing him to hurt him self. He of course watching this threw a small mirror that was placed on a stand next to Lazarus' throne.

Although he was growing board with his little game of toying with the hero. He soon enough opened up the path way to the throne room and waited. Toying with his mask in his left hand as he stared down the dark corridor. He being able to perfectly see in the dark.  

CoffeeKat13

Fashionable Pumpkin

Oberon_Weiss

Fashionable Star

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:26 am
gothicimp24

Saeran wanted to bang his head against the nearest wall he had been going around in circles! sighing he slumped against a wall intending to take a quick break when the sword started vibrating in it's sheathe.

"Oh so now you decide to work you piece of crap" he grumbled and unsheathed it.

He gave a loud yelp when the sword jerked in hands pointing at a dark hallway that he could've sworn had not been there a moment ago.

"So...that way huh well...it beats wandering around in a circle for another hour" Saeran muttered and resheathed his sword. Placing a hand against the wall he ventured into the darkness, he walked for sometime before a light appeared near the end.

Sighing in relief stepped out into the light and then froze, he was standing in the throne room and there on the throne was the dark lord he was sent to kill.

"Well.....I sure ******** up"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:49 am
Oberon_Weiss

Lazarus counted to wait and play with his mask letting it spin around his finger. But when Searan finally showed up he smiled and slowly stood up. He stopped with his mask and took some steps towards the hero. His dark eyes looking over the hero and every detail instantly upset him. The main thing being that the hero looked older, then himself. Although that came with age which he could not do.

"yes, yes you did. And seeing that it seems like you have no clue what you are doing with that sword... you are truly ********" He said with a small sweet yet fake smile.  

CoffeeKat13

Fashionable Pumpkin

Oberon_Weiss

Fashionable Star

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:17 pm
gothicimp24

"Okay Saeran this is your big moment unsheathe that sword and stick it in his heart" he thought moving to yank out his sword before stopping.

"Oh who am I kidding I know that this won't end well and it's not like I ever wanted to do this dammed quest in the first place" He muttered to himself.

Instead of drawing the magic sword and attacking the other man, Saeran simply unhooked the sword sheathe and all and tossed it at the man's feet. "I surrender" he said.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:07 pm
Oberon_Weiss

Lazarus stood waiting for the first move. Completly prepared to dodge it to the side and grab a hold of the hero's arm. Yet when he didn't he only tilted his head his smile fades. "You give up?" He said simply shocked. But as he watched as the sword was tossed at his feet he laughed and reached to grabbed for it. The hilt though instantly burned his flesh on his hand. "We'll then I shall add this to my collection, and you as well" he said glancing from the sword to the hero before smiling.

As he said that the opening to the throne room disappeared and Lazarus got closer to the hero. "Your no fun" he muttered finally stopping to be a few feet away but close enough to reach out and touch the hero.  

CoffeeKat13

Fashionable Pumpkin

Oberon_Weiss

Fashionable Star

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:13 pm
gothicimp24

Saeran tried very hard not to flinch back when the man got close and instead plastered on an agreeable smile, "some might say that yes but, I prefer being reasonable and having a thing called common sense. I never wanted to be part of this and have no training with a sword. I know full well that if I fought you I would most likely die" He said still maintaining a calm tone.

Inwardly he freaking out at the fact his exit was lost and the man didn't seem to want to let him go but, at least he didn't seem inclined to murder him at this moment.

As the dark lord got closer Saeran took time to study the man in return, he was younger? then he thought he would be, however he knew full well that age didn't mean a damn thing when it came to someone's abilities.  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff