Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tordi

Dapper Lop

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:22 am
TayoSensei

User Image

Zach had just arrived at a bar he was suppose to be playing at and was getting everything read for when they needed to start preforming, quit a few people had showed up, more than he thought would. They weren't super famous, but they did have a fan base, and they did have those who hated them, Zach was mostly disliked because of his sexual orientation but that didnt bother him much.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:31 am
Stepping out of the car, Tayo pulled his phone, checking to see if he was at the right location.

"Man, still can't believe that guy ditched me. What an a**..." The demon grumbled to himself. His friend had left him to go to the bar alone, instead choosing to spend his night studying.

Tayo opened the door to the bar, immediately smelling alcohol and weed in the air. Walking over to the bartender and ordering a beer, Tayo sat in a chair and noticed a band setting up on the stage. His eyes lingered on a blonde boy as he moved around, setting down and picking things up.  

TayoSensei

Tordi

Dapper Lop

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:41 am
TayoSensei

Zach took his guitar out and started to tune it as others from his bad walked in and set there stuff up. he start to talk to a few before testing the mic after every one set up and they did sound check Zach took to the mic. "Ok every one in and settled." he said as one guy did some last touches on his instrument, 'Well i hope you guys enjoy yourself, and have a good time." he said before the band began to play  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:47 am
Tayo watched as people began cheering and dancing to the music. He sipped at his drink, listening to the blonde's voice. His voice sounded amazing to the demon's ears, and the red-head's eyes darkened as he watched the singer moving to the song. Finishing his drink, the demon stood up and starting moving towards the crowd.  

TayoSensei

Tordi

Dapper Lop

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:00 am
TayoSensei
they finished there song and moved on to another when a group of guys entered the bar, they were no fans of Zach, they thought he was an abomination. they enter the crowd of people and one of the guys, who seemed like he was the head guy in the group jumped on to the stage and grabbed Zach in the middle of singing and threw him to the ground and started to attack him the other guys in the band did nothing cause ,well they were afraid of getting hit themselves all Zach could do was lay there and try to protect his self  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:06 am
Completely shocked by the turn of events, Tayo rushed after the thug, jumping up behind him and grabbing his shirt. The demon easily lifted the guy over him and threw him down on the ground. The red-head punched the thug in the face, breaking his nose.

"Now get the ******** out of here before I break something else!" He yelled in the man's face. The guy started cursing behind his hand that held his nose, shoving his friends out of the way as he rushed out of the bar.

Tayo huffed, watching the gang leave, and turned to the singer laying on the stage. The demon leaned down, offering his hand to the blonde.

"Hey, you ok?"  

TayoSensei

Tordi

Dapper Lop

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:29 am
TayoSensei

Zach turned on his side and coughed a bit he had a busted lip and probably a few bruises he looked up at the guy who saved him from the guy and it was sort of like a moment you see in movies some may so "love at first sight."Y-Yea im fine." he said as he stood up and wiped himself off "Thanks." he looked at his bad members and then at the guy "Im Zach, we are probably going to pack up after that, we dont want to risk another thing like that happening." he said a bit shyly "Hey why dont you come get something to eat with us you did after all baisicly saved my life." he said with a nervous laugh  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:36 am
The red-head smirked, noticing the blonde's nervousness.

"Yeah, that sounds good. You might want to clean up a bit first, though."

Placing a hand on the man's shoulder, the demon ran his thumb over the blonde' s busted lip, collecting some of the blood. He then put the same thumb between his own lips, licking the blood off. Tayo closed his eyes, loving the taste of Zach.

"Oh, I'm Taron, but just call me Tayo."  

TayoSensei

Tordi

Dapper Lop

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:50 am
TayoSensei

((so for the mpreg do you want them to get a couple drinks then end up back at either Tayo's place or zachs then ya'know and have it start from there?))

Zach laughed nervously as the man wiped his thumb over his busted lip then put the same thumb in his mouth "Oh heh, yea i should." he said and excused himself before he walked to the bathroom and washed up when he came back his band members were gone getting the picture when they watched the events play out  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:25 am
(Yeah have them drink at the restaurant, get a little drunk, and then yeah at the house haha)

"Alright, let's go grab a bite to eat." Tayo smiled at Zach, leading the group out of the bar and into the streets. After talking it out, they all decided on some hole-in-the-wall since it was the only thing open so late. Once seated, Tayo asked for a round of shots.

"Just wanted to say that you all did really amazing on stage. I loved the songs."

The demon rose his shot up and clinked it with everyone else, all of them cheering.  

TayoSensei

Tordi

Dapper Lop

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:42 am
TayoSensei

Following everybody one of the guys from the band was talking to Zach about how he should see if this guy is dateable, knowing Zach hasnt gotten much action lately.

Once at their location Zach sat next to Tayo as the raised their shots and drank everyone getting along, no one really stopped drinkin, the base player however was the DD and called cabs for those whom were a bit tipsy like Zach himself who was getting all flirty with Tayo know

"Hey.. why dont, me and you go back to your place huh." he said in a slur of words with a bit of giggles he raised his eyebrows a bit and laughed as he was walked outside to the cab  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:54 am
Tayo grinned at the tipsy blonde, feeling the effects of the alcohol as well. He found Zach to be very attractive, and was far too gone to say no.

"Sounds good to me. I'll take you to my place." The red-head helped the blonde along, holding his waist as he settled him into his car. Tayo drove them to his apartment, helping the tipsy man up to the door. Once inside, Tayo locked the front door back and turned to Zach, licking his lips.  

TayoSensei

Tordi

Dapper Lop

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:59 am
TayoSensei

Zach was never one to be able to handle his alcohol he turned to face Tayo once inside his place and hiccuped a bit before falling onto the man

"You know, you are really attractive." he said in a drunken voice

he lifted himself up a bit to look at Tayo again "I like you, we should go do things more often." he said as he wondered a little in the home, tripping on the couch he fell face first into it and started a fit of laughter  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 4:04 am
Tayo laughed, watching Zach fall all over the place. When he fell onto the couch, the demon came up behind him, laying down on top of the blonde. Slipping his fingers onto Zach's waist, Tayo nibbled on his ear.

"Yes, we should definitely do more things together."  

TayoSensei

Tordi

Dapper Lop

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 4:24 am
TayoSensei
Zach giggled a little as his ear was nibbled on and looked up at Tayo, "Dont you wanna take me some where else to do things?" he asked looking at his red eyes with his yellow gold eyes "Hey what race are you anyway." he asked half listening to his own question before he sat up and straight up kissed Tayo and put his arms around him

((feel free to time skip, and let me know how long you want it to take before he notices something wrong it can happen the morning after if you want))  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff