Wait...Ypur a What!? (Yaoi, Seme in need open!!!) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CoffeeKat13

Fashionable Pumpkin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:06 pm
Your sitting there on the steps in front of the door to your new home. It's a small old fashioned house. Your shy and deeply nervous. This is your first time away from your homeland, and the human world is sooooo odd and kinda scary. After all you grew up with a fear of humans. But yet here you were with your things all packed up in a bag standing there. Swallowing your nerves you dig deep down and taking in the fact that your a _________. You knock on the door, to Adlerian your future room mate you were there.

It took a few minutes but after a shout from the other side saying "HOLD ON ILL BE RIGHT THERE!" A loud yet slightly feminine voice is heard. And then a loud bang and crash. Though with no more sounds from the house you look startled as the door suddenly opens. There standing in the open door was a young blond boy with a sweet smile. Your heart instantly throbs. And you still startled about before grow deeply confused.

'Why did my heart throb?' You wonder noticing there was a obvious start of a bloody nose down the young man's face. "Hiii you must be my new roommate, I'm Alex come in, it's nice to meet you," he said still smiling that is till he realized the blood dripping and kinda blushing he turning to quickly go back inside to get some thing to soak up the blood. "Sorry! Please come in!" He shouted from inside. Leaving you there still confused.

And that's where the rp begins. Your some sort of supernatural creature, which is not usually around humans that is till your parents throws you out do so.

Now I just have one condition.... No neko's or any thing that is obvious that they arnt human unless they have the ability to hide their unreal bodies. Now the reason I say no neko is because honestly....how long will the rp last? (Unless you love them....don't make them a normal neko.....give them some specialty)

Now if interested pm me. And we shall talk more :3  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:48 pm
Axel walked up to the house he was now going to be staying at. He knocked on the door and waited. He looked around trying to get a feel for the area. He had never been around humans before. But once he told his parents he wanted to know what they were like they told him to just go live with them if he liked them so much.

Once the door opened Axel's heart throbbed. The young man at the door was so cute. We're all humans this cute? Then he noticed the bloody nose. "Yeah I'm Axel. Are you OK? Your nose is bleeding."  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:57 pm
gothicimp24
Your sitting there on the steps in front of the door to your new home. It's a small old fashioned house. Your shy and deeply nervous. This is your first time away from your homeland, and the human world is sooooo odd and kinda scary. After all you grew up with a fear of humans. But yet here you were with your things all packed up in a bag standing there. Swallowing your nerves you dig deep down and taking in the fact that your a _________. You knock on the door, to Adlerian your future room mate you were there.

It took a few minutes but after a shout from the other side saying "HOLD ON ILL BE RIGHT THERE!" A loud yet slightly feminine voice is heard. And then a loud bang and crash. Though with no more sounds from the house you look startled as the door suddenly opens. There standing in the open door was a young blond boy with a sweet smile. Your heart instantly throbs. And you still startled about before grow deeply confused.

'Why did my heart throb?' You wonder noticing there was a obvious start of a bloody nose down the young man's face. "Hiii you must be my new roommate, I'm Alex come in, it's nice to meet you," he said still smiling that is till he realized the blood dripping and kinda blushing he turning to quickly go back inside to get some thing to soak up the blood. "Sorry! Please come in!" He shouted from inside. Leaving you there still confused.

And that's where the rp begins. Your some sort of supernatural creature, which is not usually around humans that is till your parents throws you out do so.

Now I just have one condition.... No neko's or any thing that is obvious that they arnt human unless they have the ability to hide their unreal bodies. Now the reason I say no neko is because honestly....how long will the rp last? (Unless you love them....don't make them a normal neko.....give them some specialty)

Now if interested pm me. And we shall talk more :3

I didn't see your message before. My reply is above.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:09 pm
Rent_junkie
Axel walked up to the house he was now going to be staying at. He knocked on the door and waited. He looked around trying to get a feel for the area. He had never been around humans before. But once he told his parents he wanted to know what they were like they told him to just go live with them if he liked them so much.

Once the door opened Axel's heart throbbed. The young man at the door was so cute. We're all humans this cute? Then he noticed the bloody nose. "Yeah I'm Axel. Are you OK? Your nose is bleeding."

Alex stopped when he heard the other ask him if he was okay. Turning back to look at him he smiled slightly underneath the sleeve of his sweater that he was wearing to catch the blood. "Yea ummm im fine" he said laughing slightly. "i kinda tripped down the stairs trying to get to the door" he added before turning to go to where he was going. Quickly taking a sharp turn to go down the hall and to the bathroom. Which is where he began to clean up and place tissues to block the bleeding.  

CoffeeKat13

Fashionable Pumpkin

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:23 pm
gothicimp24
Rent_junkie

Alex stopped when he heard the other ask him if he was okay. Turning back to look at him he smiled slightly underneath the sleeve of his sweater that he was wearing to catch the blood. "Yea ummm im fine" he said laughing slightly. "i kinda tripped down the stairs trying to get to the door" he added before turning to go to where he was going. Quickly taking a sharp turn to go down the hall and to the bathroom. Which is where he began to clean up and place tissues to block the bleeding.

"You didn't need to hurt yourself getting it the door. I was fine waiting." Axel grabbed his bags and followed Alex in. He looked around where he was standing. The place looked pretty nice. He peeked in on Alex to make sure he was doing OK.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:30 pm
Rent_junkie

"You didn't need to hurt yourself getting it the door. I was fine waiting." Axel grabbed his bags and followed Alex in. He looked around where he was standing. The place looked pretty nice. He peeked in on Alex to make sure he was doing OK.
"well, I didnt want to keep you waiting" Alex responded when he heard what the other said the smile returning to his face. Once he was done with stopping the bleeding he looked in the mirror to check for blood his missed. Sighing in some releaf that all he had to do left was to actually change his shirt he relaxed and left the bath room actually running into Axel. "Oh! im sorry!" he said looking up a little at the taller one. Alex gave an ackward smile before noticing the others bags. "Here let me take those off of your hands, while i take you up to your room" he offered looking down slightly.  

CoffeeKat13

Fashionable Pumpkin

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:05 pm
gothicimp24

"I'm sorry. I guess I shouldn't have been standing so close." He shook his head. "Thanks but I've got them. You just lead the way." He stepped out of Alex's way so he could show him where to go.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:15 pm
Rent_junkie

Hearing what the other said made him blush slightly. "oh ummm ok well then its this way" he said his blushing actually getting worse while he moved to step around Axel and headed towards the stairs which he began to climb. Once he was at the top he moved to go down the hall and stopped infront of a door. "here this will be your room" he said softly with a smile as he opened the door to the room and moved out of the way.  

CoffeeKat13

Fashionable Pumpkin

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:24 pm
gothicimp24

He smiled when Alex stepped around him because he brushed against him and he saw the blush. Alex was really cute when he blushed. Axel followed him upstairs and went into his new room setting his bags down. "I like this room." Thank you for picking me as your roommate."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:32 pm
Rent_junkie

He smiled when Alex stepped around him because he brushed against him and he saw the blush. Alex was really cute when he blushed. Axel followed him upstairs and went into his new room setting his bags down. "I like this room." Thank you for picking me as your roommate."
Alex looked at him and smiled. "oh you dont have to thank me for that" he said and for a second stood ackwardly. He kinda staring at Axel for a little bit, he actually not sure what to do now.  

CoffeeKat13

Fashionable Pumpkin

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:59 pm
gothicimp24

"So will you show me around here please?" Axel wanted to spend more time with Alex. He had never been around a human before and wanted to know what they were like. More importantly he wanted to know Alex.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:52 pm
Rent_junkie
gothicimp24

"So will you show me around here please?" Axel wanted to spend more time with Alex. He had never been around a human before and wanted to know what they were like. More importantly he wanted to know Alex.

Alex snapped out of his slight daze and nodded. "um yea sure" he said smiling and turned to go to the door next to his room. "well this here is the upstairs bath room" he stated before moving on and heading to his own room. "um and this is my room, if during the night you ever need any thing come and knock" he said though he didnt upen the door to show him.  

CoffeeKat13

Fashionable Pumpkin

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:21 am
gothicimp24

"Oh I don't think I will be bothering you in the middle of the night. But the same goes for you. If you need me feel free to come get me." Then he remembered about the full moons. "Well when I'm here. There's some nights I won't be home like tonight."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:30 am
Rent_junkie

Alex nodded. "alright then moving on lets go down stairs" he said before heading down stairs. Once he was there he moved to point towards the living room. "thats the living room, which is where i mostly spend my time if im not working you can play any of the consols hooked up to the televison" he said before heading down the hall to the kitchen and dinning room. "and this is the kitchen and dining room, now your free to cook any thing you want but i do usually cook breakfasts and dinners" he said with a smile  

CoffeeKat13

Fashionable Pumpkin

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:54 am
gothicimp24

He smiled and laughed a little. "That's good because I've never really cooked before," Which was true since he mostly ate his food raw. But if he was going to live among humans he knew he couldn't just go around gnawing on a bloody steak.  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff