Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kieramist

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:25 pm
User Image
Drew - The younger twin

"That sounds good. I'm sure they would understand if I came back," Drew said, now pacing a a little bit. "And, he doesn't seem too interested in having me over, anyways. So..."

Psh, that's only three years ago. And, would it be okay if you helped me with an essay I have to do? I'm terrible with essays...
Rettemich20

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:30 pm
User Image

*lol and ya i wouldnt mind helping you with it. Essays suck lol..even worse in college.*

Starting to pace himself "So ya come home. I will be waiting for you."Damian said before hanging up and making his way back into the shower.  

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Kieramist

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:21 am
User Image
Drew - The younger twin

Drew grinned as he said, "Alright, I'll see you in a little bit, Damian," he said, then sighed as his twin hung up. I feel bad for leaving, but... He let his thoughts trail off as he shook his head, then went inside.

After about ten minutes of explaining, apologizing, and the sorts, Drew was out the door, walking home. He'd failed his driving test multiple times, and it had gotten to the point that his parents stopped making him take it. Besides, driving kind of scared him, anyways, so it wasn't a big deal.

Within a half an hour, Drew was on the porch, unlocking the door. "Damian, I'm back," he called as he shut the door.

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I'm terrible at essays ;_; The worst part for me is coming up with arguments for the body paragraphs...
Rettemich20

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:00 am
User Image

*You're weclome. its not problem really i am always happy to help a friend out. and for me it was always hard to start the essay then it was for the rest of it lol*

Damian felt bad for making his brother leave this friends house but he hated being alone and so far from his brother especially since they have gotten to be so close recently.

Stepping out of the shower and putting a towel around his waist he walked out into the kitchen and started making chocolate. He was just pouring it into his cup when he heard drew come on.

"Hey Drew"  

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Kieramist

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:15 am
User Image
Drew - The younger twin

Drew walked further into the house, looking for his twin. Hearing the welcoming come from the kitchen, he grinned and walked towards the kitchen, excited to see his twin. "Hey, Damian, how's it..." His voice trailed off when he saw the other boy standing there in just a towel. Blushing, he looked down at his feet. "Oh, um, how's it going?" he finished, trying to keep his gaze away from Damian's 'lower area.'

That's hard for me, too. But, not as hard as the body paragraphs lol
Rettemich20

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:18 am
User Image

*Lol whats its on anyways"

Damian turned around to see a funny look on his brothers face. "Are you ok Drew..you have seen me in a towel before." He said.  

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Kieramist

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:39 am
User Image
Drew - The younger twin

Drew nodded his eyes still on the floor. "Y-yeah, I know, but... But it's just different this time..." he said, looking up a little so he could see Damian's face.

The government tracking you by your cellphone.
Rettemich20

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:41 am
User Image

*Wow what a interesting topic*

"Oh" damian said looking away. " If you want i can go put on something if its bothering you"  

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Kieramist

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:52 am
User Image
Drew - The younger twin

Drew shook his head a little as he said, "No... It's fine. You don't have to change right now." He stepped closer to his brother, looking at the counter where Damian had the cup. "Oh, what are you making?" he questioned, his blush still noticeable.

Yeah, it was one of the four choices we head :/ no interesting ones at all...
Rettemich20

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:00 pm
User Image

*That sucks*

"Oh i just made hot chocolate..do you want some" Damian said blushing.  

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Kieramist

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:31 pm
User Image
Drew - The younger twin

"Oh, cool. Sure, that sounds nice," he said with a slight smile. "Um, can you make it for me? I'm not the best with hot things..." Even though he cooked a lot, Drew had a bad habit of burning himself, especially if it was a hot food or drink.

Yeah, very much :/
Rettemich20

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:35 pm
User Image

*Let me know when you needs the help*

"Sure no problem" he said walking over to the cupboard and grabbing another cup out and putting on the counter and using what was left of the hot water for his brothers hot chocolate.

"Here you go" Damian said handing the cup to his brother.  

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Kieramist

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:07 pm
User Image
Drew - The younger twin

Drew watched as Damian poured the hot water in the cup, then handed it to him. Careful not to spill the water, Drew set the cup down and poured in the hot chocolate mix, then carefully stirred. "So, what do you want to do now?" Drew asked after a few minutes of the two standing in silence. To be honest, he hadn't really thought about what they should do once he was back, just that he wanted to be with Damian.

Mkay, I shall. I'm actually doing pretty good (: For now...
Rettemich20

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:09 pm
User Image

*ok sounds good*

"Hmm well what do you want to do." Damian said..  

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Kieramist

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:17 pm
User Image
Drew - The younger twin

Drew took a small sip of his hot chocolate, then set the cup down, his free hand flying to his now-burnt mouth. "Um, we could go watch a movie, maybe? We haven't sat down and done something like that for a while," Drew suggested, shrugging a bit as he let his hand rest at his side again.

Rettemich20

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces