Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Cooking love <3 (yaoi/closed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shizuki_Reaper

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:01 pm
Sanimei

"mmm ok i guess."Seji pulled it out and answered"hello?no i'm busy...maybe..i'll call you later i'm busy...meh...bye."Seji shut his phone and put it back"well now that,that is done where were we?"Seji smiled  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:13 pm
new_shzuki

Kaito waited patiently for Seji to finish his phone call, though he couldn't help but gently rub the boy's back. He smiled when Seji hung up and asked where they left off. "Hm.... I don't think I quite remember. Want to refresh my memory?" He asked with a laugh, then tickled Seji's face with a lock of his hair.  

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Shizuki_Reaper

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:22 pm
Sanimei

Seji giggled as he was tickled."ok i think i remember where we were."Seji kissed Kaito softly and re-wraped his arms around Kaito's neck.he pushed his body closer.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:29 pm
new_shzuki

Kaito laughed along with Seji as he tickled the boy. "Ah yes. Now I remember." He murmured softly. He then gently tilted Seji's face up and kissed him deeply, nibbling on his lips every so often just to see what Seji's reaction would be.  

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Shizuki_Reaper

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:02 pm
Sanimei

Seji moaned softly each time his lip was nibbled and he also would push his body closer to Katio.he put his hand into Kaitos hair.Sei was slightly getting turned on because of all the nibbling  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:12 pm
new_shzuki

Kaito pulled away from the kiss after a little while for air. He had to admit, the boy was one heck of a kisser. "My my. You certainly know how to kiss." He said, giving the boy a small kiss on the cheek.
Kaito then tsked Seji when he noticed the boy was becoming slightly turned on. "Uh uh. Not right now, you silly boy. You're still considered a minor after all." He said. Instead, he pushed Seji down on the bed and tickled him.  

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Shizuki_Reaper

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:17 pm
Sanimei

Seji smiled"well i have kissed before but so far your the best."Seji looked down"soooo."He made a pouty face then it turned to a smile when he was bing tickled.Seji tried to roll away but couldn't move.his face became a little red like it always did when he was tickled  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:28 pm
new_shzuki

Kaito laughed along with Seji as he ticked the boy. When the younger boy tried to roll away, Kaito would snatch him back and continue tickling him. After a while, he wrapped his arms around Seji and pulled him up. Kaito then flopped back against the bed with him. "See. I think this is much more fun." He said, with a laugh as he blew his now messy bangs out of his eyes.  

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Shizuki_Reaper

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:36 pm
Sanimei

"yeah i guess it is."Seji laid there trying to catch his breath."i can't wait for 12 more days when i turn eighteen."Seji looked at him and sulked.He kissed his chhek the rested his head on Kaito and wishpered"12 more days."then sighed.he was impatint sometimes  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:37 pm
new_shzuki

Kaito smiled and chuckled at Seji's impatience. He gently ran his hand along the boy's back and kissed his forehead. "You will make it those twelve days. I have faith in you." He said, ruffling Seji's hair.  

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Shizuki_Reaper

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:41 pm
Sanimei

Seji winned"what if i die between now and then?"Seji rolled off of Kaito.he was so used to getting what he wanted when he was like this.he sighed "sorry i'm acting like a winny brat."Seji sat up  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:17 pm
new_shzuki

Kaito sat up as well and tapped Seji's nose. "No winning, ok. It is not very becoming of you." He scolded softly. He then smiled and chuckled a little. "Besides. I somehow doubt the zombie apocalypse will happen within twelve days." He joked.  

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Shizuki_Reaper

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:30 pm
Sanimei

"ok,ok."Seji smiled softly.He sat on Kaito's lap"i will wait twelve days."Seji smiled his phone went off again and he looked at the caller id and it was his dad"crap its my dad...what should i do?"Seji looked at him"should i tell my dad?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:40 pm
new_shzuki

Kaito blinked in surprise at Seji. He honestly hadn't expected the boy's parents to call. "You could if you want. But that's something I discussed with my parents in person. But you should still answer it." He said.  

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Shizuki_Reaper

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:54 pm
Sanimei

Seji answered it quickly"hello daddy...no yes..wait your home..why?...oh it did..sorry to hear that...yeah..um i have something i need to talk to you and mom about right away...yeah ok see ya in a while."Seji hung up the phone and looked at Kaito"i have to go homw...do you want to come and talk to them with me?"  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff