Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Star crossed[yaoi 1x1] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zen the Keeper of Chrono

Magnetic Warlord

16,275 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:03 pm

WhiteDragonLady

Tobi

Tobi gave a nod to Anu. "Looks like it. My ex used to fall asleep during these." He said. As the movie started, Tobi watched it with enthusiasm, like he always did. He then slightly looked at anu and gave him a smile.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:17 pm

Anu showed just as much enthusiasm as Tobi and returned the smile. "He was an idiot." he replied as he took a sip of his soda. "This is an awesome movie. I never tire of it." he added with another smile.
Logosh42

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Zen the Keeper of Chrono

Magnetic Warlord

16,275 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:14 am

WhiteDragonLady

Tobi

Tobi gave a nod to Anu. "I hear you. I'm going to start writing a manuscript. Please enjoy the film while I work." He said as he stood up and walked over to a small desk. He sat down at it and opened its draw. He pulled out some paper and began to write on it.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:10 pm

Anu nodded before going back to the movie. He made sure not to make a lot of noise so as not to disturb Tobi. Though he had to wonder what he was going to write about. If it was going to have to do with his movie, then he couldn't wait to read it.
Logosh42

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Zen the Keeper of Chrono

Magnetic Warlord

16,275 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:49 am

WhiteDragonLady

Tobi

Tobi continued to think about what to add as he began to write a manuscript. Anzu said something about needing a follow up to my last novel. Let's see what i can do." He said to himself, quietly. He looked over to the screen and watched what was going on. He then returned to his script and took a sip of his soda.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:01 pm

Anu continued to watch the movie in silence while sipping his soda. After the end, he looked over at Tobi and decided not to bother the other. When his cell started to ring, he got up and took it outside the room. It was his grandmother. "Hi, grandma." he said into the phone. "Yeah. My classes are great. I even made a new friend." he continued before blushing slighty at her response. He was sure that Tobi could here so he moved farther away.
Logosh42

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Zen the Keeper of Chrono

Magnetic Warlord

16,275 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:24 pm

WhiteDragonLady

Tobi

Tobiwent over to the fridge to grab another soda. He looked over at Anu and seen that he had a call and went to the other room. He opened the can and took a sip, finally returning to the desk, to continue writing. He was nearly half way done, which was a good thing.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:52 pm

Aun continued to talk with his grandmother for 15 more minutes before finally hanging up with a sigh. Was he the only sane one in his family? Most likely. With a shake of his head he walked back into the room. "Hey. Almost done?" he asked Tobi when he saw him.
Logosh42

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Zen the Keeper of Chrono

Magnetic Warlord

16,275 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:38 am

WhiteDragonLady

Tobi

Tobi looked up from the manuscript, after he finished writing something. " For now, why is there something you might want to do instead?" He asked, as he turned to Anu, and looked at the other. He awaited a response, as he took a sip from his soda can. "We can do anything you'd like." He added in, as he gave a smile.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:00 pm

Anu smiled at him. "Only if you have finished your script. I don't want to distract you." he replied, leaning against the wali. "I wanted to go check out the pool." he added with another smile.
Logosh42

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Zen the Keeper of Chrono

Magnetic Warlord

16,275 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:48 pm

WhiteDragonLady

Tobi

Tobi gave a chuckle. "It's due a month from now, I have time. Besides, it would be rude of me not to entertain the guest." He said as he pushed in the desk's chair and motioned for Anu to follow. "Will you need a bathing suit, you look about my size." He said as he went up to his room. He returned with a pair of red swim shorts and tossed them over to Anu. "There you go." He said, a she stripped of his pants and shirt, revealing that he was already wearing swim gear. " Follo0w me to the back."
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:23 pm

Anu couldn't help the blush that appeared on his face when ge saw Tobi strip. He closed his eyes as he tried to get himself and his hormones under control. He quickly down himself and put the trunks on, running to catch up to the other male. He was more lithe than muscled. Some would call him petite but that wasn't the case.
Logosh42

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Zen the Keeper of Chrono

Magnetic Warlord

16,275 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:54 pm

WhiteDragonLady

Tobi

Tobi walke dover to the eightteen feet area on the pool outside, after putting on some music. He climbed atop of the divingboard and jumped off, donig a frontflip. He next proceeded to swim a few laps from the deep end to the shallow end and back. "Come on in, the water is great!" He called over to Anu of the sound of his strokes. he awaited the other to join him. "I'll get the grill gonig,if you're hungry or something." He said ,as he finished up and leaned on the side of the pool, and studied the other's body. It wasn't as built as his own, but it was great none-the-less. "So, do I have to throw you in or what?" He said, jokingly, as he gave a smile.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:27 pm

Anu blushed and gave Tobi a playful glare before getting into the pool. It had been a while since he had gone swimming. And no, swimming in the Nile didn't count. He shuddered at the memory.
Logosh42

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Zen the Keeper of Chrono

Magnetic Warlord

16,275 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:13 pm

WhiteDragonLady

Tobi

Tobi got a devious thought and it changed his smile. "So, how's your swimming?" He said as he got closer to the other. "Don't worry I'm not going to throw you or anything. perhaps maybe, but I wouldn't count on any promises." He said to Anu, as he hid a chuckle. "I hope the water's okay, if not I could turn the jaccussi on and we can hang in there." He said, as he got close to Anu and stared him down. "So, anything come to mind?" he adde din as he smiled.
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff