Haunting -Full- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:49 pm
User Image

Dustin smiled to himself as the other leaned against him, enjoying this simple human contact. "Or we could go an get mine, it may need some tuning and i can fix any of the strings that broke... but that is a long shot." he absent mindlessly began to rub the others shoulder as they walked. "Huh, a couple? we would of made a great couple if i was alive.." he smiled down at Auguste. "it's a real shame i wasn't born in your time.." he mumbled more to himself than to auguste.

Visualte

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:17 pm
User ImageAuguste shrugged, letting out a happy sigh before turning his attention up to Dustin. "Either way, it's up to you." He replied, placing an arm around his waist with a smile. "Nice to know you think we'd make a great couple." He teased, giving him a light playful squeeze. "Though I suppose, sometime is better than no time, yeah?" He lifted his head, glancing up to the other's eyes with a smile in a hope to ease the mood.

Wolf-Anima55

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:58 pm
User Image

Dustin thought for a second then nodded in agreement "yeah i guess that is true." he smiled a little and glanced down at Auguste. "I think my guitar may be dry rotted though so i guess I'll use what is most convenient." now that he was talking about playing he really wanted to get his hands on a guitar to see if he still could play. He remembered all the songs he wrote and the ones he learned, so he was rather confident that he could.

Visualte

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:35 pm
User ImageAuguste grinned, pulling his hair behind his ears for the time being. "You can use mine, I really never use it and it's not even a year old..." He looked to the arm around him, humming and the closeness to the other. "Maybe you could play a love song?" He teased, giving him a light nudge with his arm. Honestly, he didn't care about what song he played. Could be heavy metal for all he cared, he was just interested in hearing him play.

Wolf-Anima55

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out