Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:14 pm

Wolf-Anima55

He smiled happily but he was unsatisfied, as he usually was. "I think you're sweet, kind, wonderful, creative, fun to be around, a great friend, lately secretive, concerning, understanding, cute smile, intelligent, adorable, thoughtful, honest, and friendly." He tried to think of more words to describe him but if he said anymore he might as well look creepy and breathed down his neck as he continued the list. He did put a lot of thought into him, he always did. Sometimes that's all he could think about at night, is Jason.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:51 pm

Meokii

Jason's face turned bright red as the other began to use all these wonderful words to describe him. "C-Chris" he looked away and shook his head a little. "If I didn't know any better I'd think you had a crush on me" he said teasingly with a small chuckle. With a soft sigh he leaned into the other and continue to nibble on the pizza that Chris had made. "Your such a great cook."

Wolf-Anima55

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:08 pm

Wolf-Anima55

The thought of him almost finding out about his 'crush' made him red, which he was hardly used to being bright as a strawberry. He smiled a bit and chuckled at the joke though he didn't find it all that funny. "Yes, well thank you." he said looking at his pizza just staring at it and then eating small pieces. He glanced at him for a moment bringing back the subject he smirked. "Maybe I'm just more literate." he said being defensive about the subject at hand.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:12 pm

Meokii

Jaz glanced up and noticed how red the other had turned when he mentioned him having a crush on him and couldn't help but wonder why he was so embarrassed by that. could he possibly?.... No he wouldn't keep something as big as that from me. Would he? he frowned as the other said he was more literate. "Well we both know that is true. I'm all about math your all about art and writing." He said then out of curiosity decided to ask "why haven't you had a girlfriend? I mean your handsome and girls always seem to like you..." It was obvious he was becoming a little suspicious.

Wolf-Anima55

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:17 pm

Wolf-Anima55

He looked at him blankly as if having a red face didn't matter. He shrugged and sighed as he answer "Girls are a pain, and... I'm waiting for the one." he realized how suspicious he was being and shook his head. "I need a girl with long brown hair, gorgeous green eyes and a smile that can make my day, someone who could understand me well." he said crossing his arms as he looked at him with his 'do you understand me?' look when normally he was scolding Jaz.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:44 pm

]
Meokii

User Image
Jaz tilted his head to the side slightly when Chris said he hadn't met the right girl yet, which didn't really sound right. Then he began to describe his perfect girl and for some reason it kind of made Jason feel strangely jealous. If his friend did find this perfect girl one day would he leave him behind for her? Chris had nothing to worry about with jaz since he was so socially awkward he could never get a girlfriend but Chris was so cute and perfect what if a girl did come in between them? He glanced up in time to see the scolding look and quickly turned away. "Right... Sounds" he paused for a second and glanced back at Chris. "Great. Hope you find that special girl." He bit the inside of his cheek and finished the pizza Chris had made.

Wolf-Anima55

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:52 pm

Wolf-Anima55

Chris looked at him curious as to why he seemed angry slightly he paused for a moment and then chuckled. "Or maybe, I'm just not into girls." he admitted as he finished his food and quickly got up to wash his dish before Jaz could say anything, he could admit only half, right? that was safe... sooner or later Jaz is gonna find the hints and realize and then Chris will hide in the darkness and deny more times than he could count. Plus it was something big enough that he could share with Jaz and hopefully not break anything between them, right? Suddenly regret and shame filled Chris realized he probably just made a huge mistake, but on the outside, as always looked calm as if everything was perfect.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:11 pm

Meokii

User Image
Jason blinked in shock letting this knew information about Chris sink in. so he is gay? Pic mean I guess I always knew. he didn't care that Chris was gay act all but it did bother him that he had kept it from him. He watched as the other quickly got up and left to wash his dishes. Not wanting to leave the conversation like this, knowing it must of taken a lot for him to admit that, jaz got up and followed him into the kitchen. After he set his plate down he wrapped his arms around Chris and hugged him tightly. "I hope you know you could of told me that a long time ago. Doesn't change how I feel about you. Your my best friend and you always will be. No matter what." For some reason he was actually kind of happy about this. He didn't know why but he was.

Wolf-Anima55

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces