Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Demonic Innocence -taken- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:53 pm

Wolf-Anima55

"Getting someone to fix the window. Im not listening to that all night..." he looked down at him and raised an eyebrow. "You're welcome to come along, I'll be gone for hours and there's untamed demons that could actually get in here... and they will kill." he then left through the door and started walking down the corridor again, as he walked the wind from his large wings actually blew out the candle light making darkness follow.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:37 pm

Meokii

The idea of encountering another demon like before frightened the angel, since he was completely defenseless against them. "ok." he moved to his feet and tucked his injured wing against his back tightly so it wouldn't move around alot. He rushed to keep up with the other, his body still aching because of the beating he had received earlier but his healing abilities were already taking effect. he couldn't help but keep staring at the others wings, something about that were so fascinating to the male and he kind of wished Danarius would keep them out all the time.

Wolf-Anima55

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:21 pm

Wolf-Anima55

Danarius found a random demon and growled at him. "You, go get someone to fix my window." he ordered and the demon scuttled off scared by the now much larger prince. Danarius continued to walk down the hall and went to the infirmary, the nurse with long navy blue hair, pushed up his glasses on his bright yellow eyes and side. "Again? You realize the others wont approve of this..." he muttered as he got out his proper tools. "It makes you vulnerable and causes a lot of stress onto those who are living their lives." he explained and looked at his back, getting more and more bothered. Danarius just looked at him and gave a cold blank stare as he normally did when he didn't care. "Did I come here for an opinion too? I didn't realize..." he stated as his upper lip twitched as the nurse poked at his back.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:16 pm

Meokii

Stefan stayed close to the other as they walked through the halls, watching every demon that passed with wary eyes. When they reached the infirmary he stayed towards the wall not wanting to get in the way. so he is more vulnerable with his wings out... that makes sense to way he doesn't let them out often. he thought to himself as he crossed his arms over his chest and winced a little as he accidentally put pressure on his hurt ribs. Stefan felt strangely cold yet he could feel sweat trickling down the back of his neck and his cheeks were flushed bright red. he simply ignored it, figuring it was just the strange weather down here.

Wolf-Anima55

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:38 pm

Wolf-Anima55

The nurse looked at Stefen for a moment, not aware of the angel until the last moment, then he looked back at Danarius. "You... are keeping it?" he was now confused. "It's none of your conCER--!" he gasped out and bent over the table clawing the metal as the nurse grabbed his wing and forced it back inside. "You know the process I don't see why you're surprised anymore/" he stated simply as he continued. Danarius seethed and writhed as one wing was forced back inside bending in ways that wings to not bend. He yelled out and winced at the pain when finally the first one was done. "you could have WARNED me first!" he yelled at him turning around getting in the nurses face, the nurse however didn't blink and eye and just gave Danarius a raised eyebrow. "I didn't know you loved someone?" he smirked and Danarius looked away quickly. "Stop entering my head, Icarus!" Icarus rolled his eyes and started at the other wing but danarius again, wasn't prepared and fell over and onto the floor, yelping slightly in pain.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:25 pm

Meokii

Stefan frowned and looked away when he was called an 'it' but the nurse. He wanted nothing more to go home in that moment. though when he heard and saw Danarius bend over in pain as one of his wings were pushed back inside the thought was gone. His eyes widened and he had to bite his lip to stop from asking the other if he was alright. He was about to open his mouth to ask if Danarius was alright when he heard the nurse say that he loved someone. Stefan stood there completely shocked wondering who it was a demon could actually fall in love with him. it can't be me... that is just impossible.. he is just using me to get the book nothing more.. he thought to himself. The moment Danarius fell to the floor Stefan stumbled forward to him, placing a hand on the others arm in concern, finding it strange how the others skin felt cold to him when it was usually the other way around. he didn't care if he got hit for showing his concern, he just.. needed to make sure the other was alright.

Wolf-Anima55

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:38 pm

Wolf-Anima55

Danarius glared up at Stefen as he was touched. "Back. off." he hissed through his teeth and slapped the angel away as he fell over as Icarus continued to force the wing inside. "Moving won't help you either, if anything it will be left crooked." he stated and finished it, stepping on it and it made a cracking sound and Danarius yelped liked a kicked puppy. He held back the tears as he bite his lip and looked back at the nurse who was now pulling out the needle to stitch the holes up. "You wouldn't stop moving... you know what happens." he explained his case and Danarius just looked pissed off and looked down at the ground as he felt the needle puncture his skin. "Stupid fallen angels always think their smarter than everyone..." he muttered angrily and Icarus just smiled gleefully. "We do believe we're smarter, true." he stated just to irritate danarius more who would normally argue back but couldn't due to the extreme pain.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:23 pm

Meokii

Stefan winced as he was slapped away, wishing the other would just accept his concern. He lowered his eyes and tried to ignore as Danarius was obviously in pain which for some reason was extremely hard for him. As he heard that the nurse was a fallen angel he couldn't help but blurt out "your a fallen.." This man was one of his subjects that chose to turn on god. How could an angel do such a thing.. go against everything they believed in.. become something they swore to fight against. it just didn't make sense to him.

Wolf-Anima55

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:52 pm

Wolf-Anima55

Icarus looked at Stefen and nodded. "Yes, a fallen angel, my once prince Stefen. You think that a demon would have the name Icarus just naturally on him? or did my big black wings just decide to hide themselves again?" he looked at his back as suddenly big black wings ripped through his shirt. He then continued to stitch up Danarius and he was done and got off his back. Danarius stood up and grunted at the pain and looked at Icarus again getting in his face and growling between his teeth. "You should know better than to treat your lord like a rag doll." Icarus smirked and licked Danarius lip just to make him get out of his face. Danarius wiped his mouth glaring at him. "You should know better than to look in my eyes, I may just spill more secrets, my 'lord'." he pushed up his glasses again and looked at Danarius with a sly smile. "I have much work to do." he stated and sat back down going through his records and Danarius huffed and left the room angrily, stepping hard against the ground with his heels.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:53 pm

Meokii

Stefan frowned and looked away from Icarus, finding it hard to even look at him because he felt like every angel that fell was because he wasn't a good enough leader. He nearly jumped out of his own skin when he saw the others wings burst out of his back. It was like a punch to the stomach to him and he had to take couple of steps back. After a few seconds he regained his composure and held his head high, a little of his strength returning to him for a second. He watched in amusement when Danarius got in Icarus's, though he was taken back when he watched the fallen angel licked the demons lips. For some reason he got a little upset over that and had to look away. When Danarius left in a huff, stefan hurried after him. "Is your back alright?" he asked softly.

Wolf-Anima55

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:07 pm

Wolf-Anima55

Danarius grunted again as his reply as he looked out the windows and seeing the demons hurry to relight the hallway that Danarius had turned black. He just wanted to get to the tailor and have his robes fixed so he could go back and sleep, maybe even get himself a nice thick glass of blood and quench his thirst. He muttered something in demon that was hardly understandable and finally he made it to the tailors and threw his clothes at them. "Fix. Now." he stated and they began doing their jobs. Now Danarius stood there shirtless and the bleeding scars on his back showed a lot more. now a lo of the scars he actually had made more sense on why there were there, seeing as how the nurse wasn't to careful and nice about fixing Danarius.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:45 pm

Meokii

Stefan bit his lip and decided to stay quiet as he followed the other through the halls and back to the tailor shop. as he looked at the horrible stitching job he frowned a little. "will you let me heal you? i have never tried healing a demon.. but i'm sure i can do it..." he said softly wanting to make it so there was one less scar on the other, though he highly doubted that Danarius would swallow his pride and actually let him do it. But he figured he would at least offer.

Wolf-Anima55

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:53 pm

Wolf-Anima55

Danarius looked down at Stefen. "Shut it." he said simply as he was bothered by the fact he would even offer such a thing. He didn't trust him, didn't care fir him enough for Stefen to even touch or go near his back. He growled slightly, snarling like a crazed animal and looked forward as they gave him his clothes back and he put them on and walked out. Pain usually made him much more aggressive and angry and more bloodthirsty, he stopped by the dining hall and grabbed himself a cup of thick red liquid that he liked to call hell's nectar. He drank it like there was no tomorrow and slammed the cup back down, he glared at Stefen and threw a cup of water at him. "There." he said coldly as he began walking out again and heading back to his room, and for the poor demons sake, the window better be fixed by the time he gets there,
PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:21 pm

Meokii

Stefan winced as he was yelled at, realizing that the other was in a very foul mood. So he just shut his mouth, bowed his head and followed the other around like a faithful puppy. when the cup was thrown at him he managed to catch it and spill just a little onto his shirt. "Thanks." he mumbled as he drank the water that was in the cup then gently set the cup down. By the time he finished his drink Danarius was way ahead of him. "jeez." he mumbled under his breath before he hurried after the other. he was feeling strangely light headed and he figured it was due to all the moving around he was doing.

Wolf-Anima55

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:39 am

Wolf-Anima55

Finally they got back to his room and there was now a new window, however the place was a bit dirty and a demon was cleaning up as fast as it could with its little hands. Danarius glared down and all the demon could see was feet, knowing that sense he hadn't exactly finished completely, the beating he was going to acquire before leaving the room. "I-I got it done as fast as I could, my lord." the demon bowed his head over and over and Danarius continued to glare down. "All I wanted to do... was sleep, rest my aching head and forget the day ever happened... however I cannot do that while you are cleaning." he stated just as he kicked the poor demon to the side "You have thirty seconds before I break every bone in your body." he stated and the poor helpless thing just scurried off getting friends and cleaning up the rest of the scraps and then leaving again. Danarius, now layed in his bed, staring at the ceiling with a disgruntled look of hate, and self pity.
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff