• Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:44 pm
Visualte

D R.| + |S E I J I| + |K O G A N A G I

User Image

always honest

User Image
                              Seiji smiled as he gave a nod of understanding before he leaned back and rubbed his chin in thought. "Well...I have some different ones at home...I can always bring you some on your neck appointment if you'd like since it is actually this Tuesday."

Thoughts: What is Yuu's natural hair color?
Feeling a little bit: Curious
Current theme: Stay the Night

User Image

out-of-cotton balls:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:50 pm
User Image
---Ӂ۝~ஐƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒஐ~۝Ӂ--- սս (琢磨 ゆう) էձĸսოձ---Ӂ۝~ஐƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒஐ~۝Ӂ---

"Huh? Tuesday?" He blinked, lowering his sleeves down and hugged his knees to his chest, tilting his head. Had he forgotten about it already? He really needed to start writing appointments down. Yuu shook his head from the thought and smiled happily at the man. "Though, please? I hate to ask, though..."

.•*´`*♥*´`*•. คც૦υ੮ עυυ
Name: Yuu Takuma
xxxx (琢磨 ゆう, Takuma, Yū)
Birthday: June 19th
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 148 lbs
Eyes: Usually grey, can change on depending on mood. (Blue/Green=Content/Relaxed/Happy.
Pink/Light Red=Mad/Depressed/Anxious.)
Hair: Dull black, white towards the tips from previous stress
Blood Type: A-
Voice: [Enn]
Sexuality: Bisexual/Single

Ն૦८ค੮ɿ૦Ո : My home
คՈ૪ɿ૯੮ע Ն૯౮૯Ն : Very low
๓໐໐໓ : Content
Ծ.Ծ.Շ. : ~~

User Image
tiny14xx

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:54 pm
Visualte

User Image

always honest

User Image
                              Seiji made a small motion of dismissal with his hand as he closed his eyes in a friendly smile. "It is no trouble so don't worry. I have so many bottles stocked up that I wouldn't miss a few of them if they were gone." Opening his eyes again, Seiji tilt his head to the side. "So, I am curious, have you met this woman your sister is setting you up with before or would this have been your first meeting?"

Thoughts: What is Yuu's natural hair color?

User Image

out-of-cotton balls:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:20 pm
User Image

Yuu closed his eyes as he listened to him, biting his tongue before giving a small sigh, opening his eyes once more to look at him. "She set it up with a man, not a woman.. And I haven't met him before. I don't have much of a social life anyway." He nodded slightly, huffing at the pink-haired doctor.

.•*´`*♥*´`*•. คც૦υ੮ עυυ
xxxx (琢磨 ゆう, Takuma, Yū)
Eyes: Usually grey, can change on depending on mood. (Blue/Green=Content/Relaxed/Happy.

User Image
tiny14xx

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:29 pm
Visualte

User Image

always honest

User Image
                              Seiji blinked in surprise for a moment before chuckling softly. He had automatically assumed it to be a girl his sister picked. "I see. And why didn't you want to give it a try? He could be your soul mate you know." Although there was a smile on his face, Seiji found that idea to be rather annoying and he was tempted to see who his sister set him up with just so he could tell him to back off. But, he was just the boy's doctor and really had no business in the matter and could not meddle, especially if it was the work of fate. If the two really were supposed to be together, who was he to intervene?

Thoughts: Soul mate huh? I wonder who mine is...

User Image

out-of-cotton balls:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:45 pm
User Image

Yuu raised an eyebrow at him at the term 'soul mate,' and scoffed a bit, rolling his eyes at the thought alone. He hadn't bothered to even really take the thought of relationships seriously in the last several years. The only person that spiked his interest in the slightest was Seiji... But they were just barely on friendly terms, he had no rights to act on such feelings. "Eh, I have my eye on someone else." He finally answered, scratching his cheek nervously.

.•*´`*♥*´`*•. คც૦υ੮ עυυ
xxxx (琢磨 ゆう, Takuma, Yū)

User Image
tiny14xx

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:57 pm
Visualte

User Image

always honest

User Image
                              Seiji blinked in surprise before a frown formed upon his lips. So he had an interest? That was...kinda pissing him off a bit. All he could think about hat Yuu's type was and if he preferred taller men to shorter men, ones with muscle or ones with some meat on their bones. He was beginning to think that with his timid yet blunt personality, Seiji might not be close to his type when he was one who was very popular and always tended to be dishonest about his feelings for others. "I see. I wonder, what type of person is this guy that is lucky enough to catch your interest? You don't seem like the type to be swayed easily so there must be a few admirable qualities that attracted your attention." He was asking...but he didn't want to know, didn't want to think about Yuu being with something else. Why did he have to feel this way? Why couldn't he treat Yuu the same as he treated others?

Thoughts: Soul mate huh? I wonder who mine is...

User Image

out-of-cotton balls:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:57 pm
User Image

Yuu's eyebrows raised at the frown on the man's lips. Having often seen that lady-killer smile of his, a frown seemed off for him. Leaning against the wall he gave a small shrug. How could he go about explaining without giving far too much away? "Ah... I'm not sure how to explain it. Though he pushes his hair back a lot." The young man nodded, pushing his own hair back as an example, though in the process revealed the scarring along his face. A couple along the jaw, and one that cut through the eyebrow.

He released the blacked locks, the underside of his bangs around the roots showing the natural colour was a black that looked more like a dark navy blue. Why was he curious about his 'type' anyway? He almost looked... jealous? Was that the word? No, it was probably his imagination acting up.

.•*´`*♥*´`*•. คც૦υ੮ עυυ
xxxx (琢磨 ゆう, Takuma, Yū)

Ն૦८ค੮ɿ૦Ո : Seji's office

User Image
tiny14xx

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:57 pm
Visualte

User Image

always honest

User Image
                              Seiji blinked in surprise as he reached up and touched his hair with a slight blush. He himself often wore it slicked back for work but wasn't Yuu the one that told him that it being down suited the doctor more? When he had saw the boy, he had notice the small scars but he figured it was from his anxiety and decided not to bring it up. Clearing his throat the doctor dropped his hand and looked back at the other with a small frown still on his face. "I see. So what other traits of his do you like?"

Thoughts: Maybe I should always have my hair slicked back?

User Image

out-of-cotton balls:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:34 pm
User Image

Yuu tilted his head in thought, smoothing his bangs back down into their usual spot, grumbling quietly at how his hair ached slightly from the uncommon position. Honestly, the never pulled his hair back save for when he was getting ready in the morning. He scratched at his nose, and smiled at the other a bit. "Ah... well I suppose I like it when he blushes. It's cute on him... But that's just my opinion." He glanced over the doctor's features, taking note of the exact thing he mentioned.

.•*´`*♥*´`*•. คც૦υ੮ עυυ
xxxx (琢磨 ゆう, Takuma, Yū)

User Image
tiny14xx

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:49 pm
Visualte

User Image

always honest

User Image
                              Seiji's frown only deepened. He knew that he disliked hearing about it but he couldn't help it. He just wanted to know what the other's tastes may be. "How did the two of you meet?"

Thoughts: Hmm...

User Image

out-of-cotton balls:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:02 pm
User Image

"Secret, secret." He responded without hesitation, staring at him with slightly narrowed eyes. He couldn't give too much out, and he wasn't going to. Yuu bit his lip, before smiling at the other warmly. "Ah, what about you, Seiji...? Surely you're interested in someone?"

.•*´`*♥*´`*•. คც૦υ੮ עυυ
xxxx (琢磨 ゆう, Takuma, Yū)

User Image
tiny14xx

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:30 pm
Visualte

User Image

always honest

User Image
                              Seiji pout as he crossed his arms and mumbled something that had to do with the word "teasing" before he turned to the other with a slight blush. Did he like someone? That was probably a stupid question now that he thought about it...of course he liked someone. He never spent this much time with a patient or had been this genuinely concerned and kind nor did he have moments where he blushed or touched a patient just because he wanted to or because he was being sympathetic and trying to show his concern for them. There was no doubt that he liked Yuu and the thought of him falling for a patient scared him a little. Smiling softly with a light blush, the doctor rest a hand on his own cheek and looked away with glazed eyes and an expression the showed his feelings about the person he was going to mention clearly. "Actually...there is someone that I like. I have actually liked them for awhile now."

Thoughts: Hmm...

User Image

out-of-cotton balls:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:00 pm
User Image

Yuu covered his mouth to hide a giggle at the pout, shaking his head a bit. He sighed deeply, watching the expression on the other's face. A smile came to his own at the expression, though a slight bit of jealousy built up. Why did he even feel jealous about that? "Ahh, then why not ask them out? You look like a schoolgirl right now." He commented playfully, getting up and scooted closer, lightly tapping the man's nose to get his attention.

.•*´`*♥*´`*•. คც૦υ੮ עυυ
xxxx (琢磨 ゆう, Takuma, Yū)

๓໐໐໓ : Neutral

User Image
tiny14xx

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:05 pm
Visualte

User Image

always honest

User Image
                              Seiji jumped before he shook his head and looked up at Yuu, that look in his eyes returning as he blushed and looked up at the other. His situation was beginning to grow dangerous by the minute with how close the boy was getting. With almost a look of plea, the doctor continued to look up at Yuu, a sad expression passing over his face. "I can't...it isn't allowed and my conscious as a doctor won't let me. I'd feel like I was taking advantage somehow...."

Thoughts: crying
Feeling a little bit: Sad

User Image

out-of-cotton balls:

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items