Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
MichaelaWhite18 and I Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:48 pm
MichaelaWhite18
When someone brought him food Caleb blinked and blushed again he shook his head and waved his arms in front of his face. "No no no that's okay I don't want to take food from anyone else."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:55 pm
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
When someone brought him food Caleb blinked and blushed again he shook his head and waved his arms in front of his face. "No no no that's okay I don't want to take food from anyone else."

"Oh please master Alos is always making sure we have plenty of food." The woman said smiling. "Please take it!" She said happily. Another woman with a baby walked over "come over to my house and you can have some lemonade."  

MichaelaWhite18

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:58 pm
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb looked at the food as it was basically pushed into his hands despite his protests. He looked at the women with the baby and blinked. "Ugh oh...okay..." he said still blushing, he was not used to people being this kind to him.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:07 pm
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb looked at the food as it was basically pushed into his hands despite his protests. He looked at the women with the baby and blinked. "Ugh oh...okay..." he said still blushing, he was not used to people being this kind to him.

Alos watched but the was dragged away by some children. The women smiled "he is so nice. Taking in children, he even raised me." The old lady said smiling. "Ah he was my first love as well but sadly he sees everyone here as family so when I asked to marry him he declined."  

MichaelaWhite18

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:11 pm
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb blinked at that he looked at the lady then at Alos and he found his eye twitching a little bit. If that was the case with Alos then why in the world did he take Caleb in and screw him to make a contract to protect him? Sighing he decided to let that fact go for now he looked at the women then back at Alos he was still smiling but couldn't think of a thing to say.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:16 pm
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb blinked at that he looked at the lady then at Alos and he found his eye twitching a little bit. If that was the case with Alos then why in the world did he take Caleb in and screw him to make a contract to protect him? Sighing he decided to let that fact go for now he looked at the women then back at Alos he was still smiling but couldn't think of a thing to say.

Alos smiled and bowed his head as a little girl put a flower crown on his head. He stood back up and walked over. "Want to see the farms?"  

MichaelaWhite18

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:18 pm
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb blinked and had to bite his tough to keep himself from laughing at Alos with the flower crown after a moment he nodded a bit. "Okay sure."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:28 pm
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb blinked and had to bite his tough to keep himself from laughing at Alos with the flower crown after a moment he nodded a bit. "Okay sure."

He nodded and took Caleb's hand and began leading him to a more open space, infront if them was about five farms and two stables filled with chickens, cows, goats, and horses.  

MichaelaWhite18

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:30 pm
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb was surprised when he took his hand he wasn't expecting it he followed after him looking at their hands first then up at him then around them at the farms and he blinked and widened his eyes. "Wow..."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:41 pm
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb was surprised when he took his hand he wasn't expecting it he followed after him looking at their hands first then up at him then around them at the farms and he blinked and widened his eyes. "Wow..."

"Years of working the land, teaching them and training them. I created this village so these people could get away from war."  

MichaelaWhite18

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:44 pm
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb looked up at Alos then at the ground then around them. A part of him wished he had this growing up instead of an old rundown orphanage where if you didn't get adopted the army would come looking for new recruits.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:14 am
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb looked up at Alos then at the ground then around them. A part of him wished he had this growing up instead of an old rundown orphanage where if you didn't get adopted the army would come looking for new recruits.

He looked at him gently "I have something I have to tell you..." He said gently.  

MichaelaWhite18

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:24 am
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb looked at Alos and blinked. "What that?" he asked curiously.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:27 am
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb looked at Alos and blinked. "What that?" he asked curiously.

"This isn't the first time we have met." He said weakly.  

MichaelaWhite18

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:29 am
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb blinked at that. "What...do you mean?"  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]