Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Escape if you can!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:57 pm

Kait Kimishi

"I think I'm going to steal you from my cousin, he doesn't treat you well and he doesn't even seem to care about what you want and only what he wants. Heck he even told me he screwed you here because he couldn't hold back anymore. I am going to steal you from my cousin and make sure he knows what he is missing or even try to set him up with Logen. I know he would be thrilled to date Brian finally" he said and smirked again as he leaned down and kissed him again but more passionately.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:04 pm

User Image

Markus Laton -Cole Tyken- And Colby [the dog]

Markus pulled away from the kiss and looked around the room. He bite his lip and He knew if He was pushed to even go closer to the wall he wouldn't be able to stop the other person if he was trapped. He wasn't that strong. Markus looked down at his lap. "No he doesn't do things the way he wants. He always makes sure I want to do something. He is so sweet to me. He does things for me when I cant do them." He said. He thought about last night when Brian got all the stuff for the dog inside. He remembered brian telling him he got it and to go to bed.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:12 pm

Kait Kimishi

Spencer frowned and looked at Markus as he sat down and crossed his arms gently. "You know he lied about that he only told you to do that so you can get out of his hair and he could go find someone else to screw and do since he can't do you cause of your back" he said calmly.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:34 pm

User Image

Markus refused to believe it. He saw Brian differently. He looked at spencer. "Can I talk to him." He asked. He wanted to call Brian and ask him what really is happening.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:47 pm

User Image

Brian Jackson Mateja - Adrian Jaskson and Nymeria [the dog]

Brian layed on the couch and began to drift off to sleep as he had feed the dogs and they were now resting as well.

Spencer sighed and handed him the phone "First number on speed dial' he said calmly and sat down and looked out the window.

Kait Kimishi
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:53 pm

User Image

Markus took the phone and did what the other told him to do. He heard a ring and hoped that Brian would answer. He needed to talk to Brian. He was so confused now. If Brian didn't answer the phone He probably would give up and He didn't know what he would do after that.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:55 pm

User Image

Hearing his phone ring Brian jumped and woke up sleepily but took the phone and answered it as he rubbed his eyes gently. "Hello?"he asked softly.

Kait Kimishi
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:01 pm

User Image

Markus sighed and relaxed a bit. "You answered. I am so confused right now. People are saying that your doing things only for yourself and you never think of me. I-I d-didn't know what to do. I am scared." He said. His voice wavered because he was almost crying. He needed to know the answer. If he didn't get the answer that he needed He didn't think he could take it.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:17 pm

User Image

Brian blinked as he sat up all the way and stopped rubbing his neck as he sat there some what stunned. "What? You know full well everything I do is to make us both happy and as well to make sure you enjoy your life with me and not have a miserable one with me. I want to see you happy, I love seeing you happy and to see you smiled, I love you and everything I do is for you and us ' he said gently.

Kait Kimishi
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:21 pm

User Image

Markus sighed happily and relaxed even more. He smiled a bit and looked at spencer. "I just had to hear you say it. I was so scared. I love you so much Adrian. I was just scared." He said.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:33 pm

User Image

"I love you too and why would you think I am only doing things for myself and not you?"he asked softly and gently.

Kait Kimishi
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:47 pm

User Image

Markus sighed happily and felt sad a bit. "Because everyone kept saying it. I didn't believe them but they kept saying it and I had to hear it from you" He said. Markus bite his lip and waited for an answer.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:51 pm

User Image

Brian sighed a bit as he looked at the dogs and pointed to the cages for them and calmly began to get dressed. "Will you allow me to come there and tell you the truth and as well to show you I mean everything" he said gently.

Kait Kimishi
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:01 pm

User Image

Markus blushed and nodded. He forgot that Brian couldn't tell if he nodded or not. "Yes That would be nice." He said.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:07 pm

User Image

"I will be there as soon as I can, just get some rest and when you wake up I will be there for you I promise" he said gently as he slide the shirt on and made his way to grab the keys and wallet, and as well the leashes for the dogs.

Kait Kimishi
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games