Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Claycross University {Yaoi 1x1} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:13 pm
Z was a little surprised by being taken by the arm to his dressing room and when they entered he turned scarlet red at the question. "I... um... well...uh". He said not making eye contact. He had been wanting too for a while but that's not a easy subject to bring up.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:23 pm
Mi-Cha22

Kazuki pushed himself away from the door, and went to carefully pull his glasses off to get rid of a smudge. Sadly they broke in his hands.
"Crap." He grumbled as he placed the pieces on the dresser. He pulled his contact lens case out of his back pack.
"If you'd rather wait on the subject, that's fine. I don't want to seem like a passing thing." He said.
While it was true Kazuki did like the boy a lot, and wanted him badly. But he didn't want to force his boyfriend in to such an awkward situation if he wasn't ready for it.
He placed his contacts in, then turned to face Z.  

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:27 pm
Z saw that his glasses broke and frowned but knew they glasses would be replaced anyways. He watched him put his contacts in as he thought about what he was saying. "No I know what I want and I wanted it for a while. I just never said anything but if you don't want too that's fine".  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:38 pm
Mi-Cha22

Kazuki tilted his head slightly, and smirked a little in spite of himself. "As long as you're absolutely sure." He said as he approached the other boy.
The artist gently tilted Z's head up to face him, and placed a small kiss on the tip of his nose. "Tell me where you'd like to be for this, and I promise I'll be as gentle as possible." He urged gently.  

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:50 pm
He closed his eyes for a second and then looked up at him. "Well I was wondering if we could do it here. Im more relaxed after a performance and well im very relaxed". He said blushing harder.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:01 pm
Mi-Cha22

Kazuki placed a small kiss on Z's lips, and couldn't help but smile a little as he did so. He gently pushed Z up against the wall and held his free hand. "Fair enough then. Wherever you feel comfortable will be best for you." He said, then proceeded to kiss him passionately.  

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:11 pm
"Good cause I am". He smiled when he was pushed against the wall and was kissed passionately. He kissed back  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:24 pm
Mi-Cha22

Kazuki smiled against the other boy's lips as he deepened the kiss. Right now, he was ecstatic that Z was willing to allow him to do this with him.
But he had to remind himself to not seem too hasty, or too passive.
The artist lightly ran his tongue along Z's bottom lip, while he wrapped his arms tightly around him.

{How far do you want to go with this before Darling makes the mistake of walking in to the room? lol}  

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:52 pm
(( hmmm lol. Oh lets have them where they are completely nude and are just touching and kissing and right before they do anything he walks in lol))

He wrapped his arms around him tighter and opened his mouth for him to deepened the kiss some more. He ran his fingers through the others hair.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:52 pm
Mi-Cha22

{I can't decide if that's just cruel, or absolutely hysterical. But I digress. We wont get in trouble for that?}

Kazuki snuck his tongue in to the other boy's mouth. He couldn't help but chuckle a little when he felt Z run his fingers through his hair.
He finally had to pull away after a few more minutes, which left them both panting for air. While Z tried to catch his breath, Kazuki took to lightly biting at his neck while his hand played at the hem of the other boy's shirt.  

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:57 pm
( lol I think its both but I have a bad sense of humor lol and just to be careful might want to do that in pm))

Z loved the others chuckle but soon his thoughts were gone when the other began to bite at his neck. He let out a small gasp and wanted the other to take his shirt off and soon.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:03 am
Mi-Cha22

{Holy crap! I apologize for the wait. That's what happens when my father and brother go out of town for a few days, and leave us with a QUIET house. Anyways. Would you like to move this to PM now, or put a few more posts on here first?}  

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:15 am
(( Lol its ok. And Ya we can go ahead and move it there and then back i dont think it will take alot of pms))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:07 pm
(( Did you die and fall off the face of the earth?))  

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers