Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Cooking love <3 (yaoi/closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:54 pm
new_shzuki

Kaito tapped his finger against the boy's back as he waited for the phone call to end. At Seji's question, Kaito gently kissed his lips. "Of course. If anything, I can at least be moral support." He said.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:05 pm
Sanimei

Seji smiled"thanks..they got back home early since what ever they were doing was cancled."Seji got off his lap"i kinda need to get home now..."Seji looked down "i want to get this solved as quickly as i can."  

Shizuki_Reaper

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:11 pm
new_shzuki

Kaito nodded in understanding. He hopped off the bed, then grabbed his flats from the foot of the bed. "Then lets be off then." He said, slipping his shoes on and handing Seji his leather jacket. He led the boy out of the room, through the house and to the garage where his Kawasaki bike sat. Kaito pulled his hair back and got on the motorcycle. "Come on. Lets get this over with quickly." He said, twirling his keys around his finger.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:19 pm
Sanimei

Seji hopped on the motorcyle and put the jacket on quickly."this may not end well but we shall see."Seji kissed Kaito's cheek quickly"i hope all goes well."
((OOC:sorry writers block jut hit really bad))  

Shizuki_Reaper

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:26 pm
new_shzuki

{It's alright. It happens.}

Kaito smiled slightly and nodded. "We can only hope it goes smoothly." He said, pressing a small button on a keyring, opening the garage door. Kaito started the motorcycle then pulled out of the driveway, pausing in the street long enough to close the door again.
With that, he started down the road, quickly getting on to the highway where he drove to Seji's mansion.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:33 pm
Sanimei

Once they got to seji's house Seji hopped of the bike and ran up the steps and pused waiting for Kaito to catch up with him.once he did he took Kaito's hand and led him to the office where he knew his parents would be"mom?dad?"Seji looked in"we have to talk."Seji let go of Kaito's hand and walked in he sat down on the couch and patted the spot next to him to tell Kaito to sit next to him  

Shizuki_Reaper

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:44 pm
new_shzuki

Kaito stood the bike up and got off. He quickly followed Seji up the stairs, brushing off the remaining flour on his shirt and jeans. He gently held Seji's hand as he followed the younger boy through the house, and to what appeared to be an office of some kind.
Once there, Kaito clutched at the end of his bracelet as he followed Seji inside. He bowed respectfully to the boy's parents before sitting down next to him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:51 pm
Sanimei

Seji looked at his parents"so mom,dad if i told you...if i told you i was gay what would you do."Seji's parents looked at each other then kinda glared at Kaito then at their soon"well sweety its not what we want for you but i guess as long as your happy."his mom said"you know i wanted to have grand kids but its ok."his dad said to him"so this is the guy you like?"his dad asked and looked him over"he looks ok...Welcome to the family."  

Shizuki_Reaper

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:18 am
new_shzuki

Kaito remained silent as he watched the discussion between the boy and his parents. He almost visibly cringed when Seji's parents glared at him. Did he look that bad? He thought he'd looked relatively nice for the meeting. At least he had the common sense to not wear his traditional clothing choice.
Kaito's thoughts were brought back to reality when the father mentioned him. He remained calm on the outside, but on the inside, the raven haired male was sighing with relief. He bowed respectfully again to the boy's parents. "Thank you very much." He said.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:30 am
Sanimei

Seji let out a breath of air that he didn't know he had held in and a big smile slid on his face as he leand against Kaito"thanks you mom and dad,"Seji got up and held out his hand to Kaito"come on i wanna show you to a room."Seji had a perfect room picked out to show Kaito.  

Shizuki_Reaper

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:37 am
new_shzuki

Kaito looked up at Seji and nodded slightly. "Alright." He said and took the boy's hand. He then followed him out of the office, but then Kaito pulled them to a stop. He then pulled off his onyx and lapis lazuli bracelet and held it out to Seji. "Here. I'd like you to have this." He said, smiling slightly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:07 am
Sanimei

Seji stoped and looked at Kaito"is something wrong?"When he saw the bracelet handed to him he looked at it the Kaito"t-thank you."He said as he took it and slipped it on his wrist"it's really pretty."  

Shizuki_Reaper

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:45 am
new_shzuki

Kaito smiled warmly at Seji as the younger boy slipped the bracelet on. "I'm glad you like it." He said, then placed a small kiss on his forehead. "Now then. What did you want to show me?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:06 pm
Sanimei

Seji smiled"your going to love it."He ntook his hand and started to walk.they came to a room and Seji turned to him and pointed to the room next to him"that is my room.this one is yours."Seji kissed ?Kaito's hand"close your eyes."Sej waited then opened the door once he had sure that Kaito's eyes were closed then pulled him in the room and shut the door.the room looked like egypt."open."  

Shizuki_Reaper

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:26 pm
new_shzuki

Kaito tilted his head to the side, but followed Seji as the younger boy down the hall. "My room?" He repeated when Seji pointed to a door. He was going to question why he had to close his eyes, but dutifully did as the boy asked and closed is eyes. He carefully followed Seji in to the room.
Kaito blinked open his eyes when Seji said he could. And the room he saw took his breath away. Everything had been done so perfectly and accurately. It was like being back in Cairo. "Wow." He said as he looked around.  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff