Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Star crossed[yaoi 1x1] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:19 am

Anu looked up at Tobi in surprise. When had he gotten so close? "Oh...its been a while...and I am just fine here." he replied, blushing as he turned away from Tobi's stare down. Why the hell was he so nervous?
"But if you want to, I'll be more than happy to join you." he added with shy smile.
Logosh42
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:59 am

WhiteDragonLady

Tobi

Tobi noticed the other look away, and gave an even greater smile. "Well in that case." He said, as he picked up Anu, and placed him on his shoulder. He carried the boy out of the pool and over to the deep end and tossed him in. "Swim guppy, swim!" He shouted to him, with a great deal of laughter afterwards.. He then stood there near the edge, looking at his accomplishment.

Zen the Keeper of Chrono

Magnetic Warlord

16,275 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:30 pm

Anu had let out manly eep when he was thrown over Tobi's shoulder and then thrown in the deep end of the pool. He floundered for a moment before managing to get himself together as he came up. "What was that for?" he all but yelled at the other male, his blonde hair plastered to his face and a blush evident on his face.
Logosh42
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:44 pm

WhiteDragonLady

Tobi

Tobi gave a chuckle at Anu's response. "Relax it was just a bit of fun. Besides, you're cute when you blush. Makes me want you more." he said, brushing his golden blonde hair out of his face. He gave a smile and jumped into the pool with a large splash. He chuckled and smiled, as he swam around. "If you want to you can get pay back." He said, as he looked at anu, and smiled deeply. He than swam towards him and got closer to him.

Zen the Keeper of Chrono

Magnetic Warlord

16,275 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:15 pm

Anu's blush deepened at Tobi's statement before averting his gaze. Tobi wanted him? He looked up again and blinked when said male got closer to him. He instinctively back up a step, his back hitting the edge of the pool. He wasn't good at getting back at people and Tobi was way to close. He didn't know if he should be excited, nervous or both.
Logosh42
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:35 pm

WhiteDragonLady

Tobi

Tobi shuffled Anu's hair, as he seen him back up towards the pool's edge. "Sorry, I'm making you uncomfortable aren't I? I'll give you some space." He said, as he climbed out of the pool and hopped into the jaccusi. "Whenever You've gotten yourself together, you can join me if you like." H said over the sound of the bubbles and he gave a smile. It was true, Tobi did have feelings for Anu, he just didn't know how he should show them to him, seeing his last relationship didn't end well.

Zen the Keeper of Chrono

Magnetic Warlord

16,275 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:07 pm

Anu just stared after him. It wasn't that he was uncomfortable. It was just that he was not used to anyone showing an interest in him. He told Tobi this as he got in the tub with the other male. This was the first time he was really interested in someone and he didn't know how to go about it. it was all very confusing to him.
Logosh42
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:17 pm

WhiteDragonLady

Tobi

Tobi nodded in agreement. "So, really no one's ever taking a liking to you? Wow, well it's basically like if you were to really like someone, who may or may not like you, you'd show them interest. Kind of like how my two main characters in 'Misadventures' are with their relationship. It's quite easy, you just act as if you normally would." He said, as he gave a smile to Anu. He looked at the boy curiously, wondering if he understood.

Zen the Keeper of Chrono

Magnetic Warlord

16,275 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:58 pm

Anu thought about it and decided that Tobi was right. "Okay. I think I get it." he replied with a thoughtful nod of his head. At least most of it but he got what the other male was saying. He crossed his arms and fell into thought. So did Tobi really want him? He didn't know but he did know that Tobi wouldn't say something like that unless he meant it.
Logosh42
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:26 pm

WhiteDragonLady

Tobi

Tobi smiled at Anu, reading his body language. "How come you can't believe that I'm into you? You think I'd much rather date a more popular person, or maybe even perhaps a person equally famous as I am? Let me tell you something, I chose you because you're someone that I can love without any regret and are a normal person just like me. I mean if you don't want to at least try a relationship with me, it's alright I understand. I'd also understand if there's someone from where you're from you're in love with. I don't want to force anything upon you, you know." He said, compassionate of the other's feelings. He then sat a bit closer to Anu, so he could look him in the eye. "You're not feeling forced to be with me are you?" He asked the other male, not wanting to impose anything. "Come on, you can tell me anything on your mind, honest."

Zen the Keeper of Chrono

Magnetic Warlord

16,275 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:00 pm

Anu just stared at Tobi in surprise before pulling himself together. "No. I am not in love with anyone back home." he replied quietly. "Did you mean all that just now?" he asked with a blush as he met Tobi's gaze. He really wanted a relationship as he felt that the other male was someone he could love with all his heart and not worry about what others would think.
Logosh42
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:15 am

WhiteDragonLady

Tobi

Tobi smiled as Anu's and his gaze met. "Yes, of coarse I meant all that. I'd never lie to anyone, well maybe my editor when I don't meet a deadline, but other than that I'm one hundred percent truthful, especially to those I hold dear to me." He said to him, as he rested a hand on Anu's head. He pat him on the head and shuffled his hair. "So, what do you say, want to try this or no?"

Zen the Keeper of Chrono

Magnetic Warlord

16,275 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:10 am

Anu's blush deepened before nodding. "Yeah. I willing if you are." he replied with a shy smile. Yeah. This could work. Defintely. He looked up at the sky to see that it was evening already. Had it been that long? "So what now?" he asked softly, looking over at the other male.
Logosh42
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:20 am

WhiteDragonLady

Tobi

Tobi thought on the question. "That is a good question. Seeing it's evening, perhaps maybe some dinner."He said, with a smile, climbing out of the jaccusi. "Shall we go out, or have a home cooked meal?"He stated, as he dried off with a towel. He awaited anu's response.

Zen the Keeper of Chrono

Magnetic Warlord

16,275 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:35 am

Anu nodded. "Dinner sounds great." he replied as he got out of the tub after Tobi. "How about I cook you dinner since you cooked last time?" he asked as he dried his own self off. He had made a promise that he would cook for the other.
Logosh42
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces