Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Escape if you can!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:14 pm
User Image

Brian Jackson Mateja

Nodding he placed the other on the bed and made his way to the dresser to get dressed. "No worries I will not tell him. I was just asking if you wanted me to tell him anything or not but since you said no I will not say anything at all like I said before. Besides it took me about 6 months to actually bring myself to kiss you ,because I didn't know if you would like it or would you call me a pervert"he said

Kait Kimishi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:00 pm
User Image

Markus Laton

Markus looked at Brian "why would I not like the kiss. Haven't you noticed I am not strait" He mumbled very quietly. He wasn't trying to let Brian hear that. He was just saying it because he just liked the other but he didn't want to admit that he liked Brian.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:11 pm
User Image

Brian Jackson Mateja

"Its actually still hard for me to figure out what gender you like even with you here. I have seen you around girls and somewhat fake smile with them and then with guys you do the same and other you avoid so with the kiss I was hoping it could become a little clear. But if you say your not straight I will believe you"he said as he slipped the shirt on.

Kait Kimishi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:27 pm
User Image

Markus Laton

Markus blushed deeply. He didn't mean for the other to actually hear him. "Of course you wouldn't see me doing anything around anywhere. I have to keep up looks. And no one likes me anyways for me to have been able just to look at them." He mumbled again. He wasn't paying attention to most things in the room. Markus was looking outside and talking with Brian.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:52 am
User Image

Brian Jackson Mateja

Brian blinked as he looked at him as he took a small breath and walked over to him and hugged him softly and kissed his check. "Markus I like you for who you are and you do not see me running from you do you?"he asked calmly.

Kait Kimishi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:02 pm
User Image

Markus Laton

Markus blushed deeply when the other hugged and kissed his cheek. "but I don't know if you are going to run away from me later. I don't know that and it scares me to be alone again." He said quietly.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:41 pm
User Image

Brian Jackson Mateja

"I am not that does not run away from things so quickly Markus, especially since I just told you the reason why I kidnapped you"he said calmly.

Kait Kimishi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:50 pm
User Image

Markus Laton

Markus nodded at the other. He was happy and his spirit was lifted because the other said that he liked him. Markus blushes deeply "I like you two" He mumbled very softly.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:52 pm
User Image

Brian Jackson Mateja

Brian blinnked gently as he looked at Markus calmly as he took a small breath and kissed his neck softly. "You mean that or you are just saying it because I said it"he said calmly and lookd out the window.

Kait Kimishi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:29 pm
User Image

Markus Laton

Markus shock his head no "I said it after you because I was scared that you might run away if I said it before you said it. I have been alone so long and it scares me not knowing if you liked me or not so I could not tell you I liked you because I was too scared." He mumbled again.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:41 pm
User Image

Brian Jackson Mateja

Looking at the male gently he took a small breath and kissed his check gently as he blinked gently and rubbed his arms a bit. "Markus, I want you to think about this while I am at the job meeting. If I was to run away from you then why did I wait till now to tell you my true feelings and also why did I keep taking jobs for your father. Its because I wanted to keep seeing you as much as I could hoping I could get enough courage to tell you I like you. Just think about it"he said gently as he kissed his check and left the room and house.

Kait Kimishi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:52 pm
User Image

Markus Laton

Markus blushed a bit. He listened to what the other said. He watched the other go while he was thinking about what the other said Yea he is right but still if you have had the life I had you would be cautious two. Being alone hurts so much knowing that people dont ever like you He thought. He wasn't good at this stuff and he thought about this stuff for one hour then he got up out of the bed and looked for the stuff the other said earlier about the extra cloths.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:03 pm
User Image

Brian Jackson Mateja

Driving to his fathers he blinked gently and walked in as he sat down in the chair and held his arms across his chest. He stayed quiet as he listened to him explain what needed to be done as he looked up when he heard that he had two jobs and one of them was to find out who took Markus. Gulping a bit he agreed to the jobs and made his way to his car thinking.

Kait Kimishi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:14 pm
User Image

Markus Laton

Markus was ready and waiting for the other to come home. He was getting excited. He really wanted to see around the town.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:51 pm
User Image

Brian Jackson Mateja

Brian got to the house as he honked the horn and ran his hand through his hair as he waited as he hummed softly to himself.He didn't know how to tell the other that his father wanted him to find the person who kidnapped Markus.

Kait Kimishi

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games