Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
I love you to death (Yoai Rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:39 pm
Godly Alpha

As Caleb worked he wondered hos Jack ws feeling but for the time being let him rest up he didn't know that he was awake.

((I am so sorry I am just so brain dead right now.))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:09 pm
Elementis_Dragon

Jack looked around the garage his head pounding. When went eyes searched and air shaft, he quickly crawled to it. Wincing with pain from the pressure he stood still for a few moments."C-Caleb....please help me..." he said wearily into it. The hangover was taking full affect and he wasn't tolerating it.  

Legendary Urban Canine

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:38 pm
Godly Alpha

Blinking Caleb stopped what he was doing for second and looked around. "Jack?" he said wondering where the voice was coming from.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:57 pm
Elementis_Dragon

Jack sighed with slight relief when he heard his voice. He then groaned and sat beside the vent gripping the side of his head."C-can you come here...f-....for a second.." His headache was beginning to give him the sweats."Can you bring some meds too? I have a splitting headache..."  

Legendary Urban Canine

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:38 pm
Godly Alpha

Caleb sighed and shook his head. Going into the bathroom he got some medication then went to the room Jack was in he opened the door and noticing him by the vent he walked over. "You have a hangover. Here." he said as he handed him something for the headache.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:09 am
Elementis_Dragon

Jack took the medicine, then gulped down two pills without water. He then gripped his head again, as if waiting for something magical to happen."Mind telling me what happened-when I came back. Everything was a bit fuzzy, I can't remember much." His voice quieted as if he was just beginning to wake up. As he ran his free hand through his hair, he noticed that his clothes and hair was messy. Jack got a confused look when he found a phone number in his pocket with a few stars on the sides of it.  

Legendary Urban Canine

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:12 am
Godly Alpha

Caleb folded his arms then. "You got back here drunk. And you just went off the deep end and acted crazy."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:03 pm
Elementis_Dragon

The vampire gave him a confused look."Acted crazy...?" He asked as if he didn't know what the word crazy meant."I would have been surprised if I was one of those who cries or violent when drunk...." His headache had gone down a little bit already, but he could still really feel the pressure.  

Legendary Urban Canine

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:08 pm
Godly Alpha

Sighing Caleb shook his head and told him how he acted. "Anyway I better get back to my cleaning." he said as he turned to go. "You should take it easy today and let the headache subside."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:03 am
Elementis_Dragon
It's gonna go somewhat like the show. Kinda. A little bit.

Jack gave a small nod and a bittersweet smile. His expression returning grim when he tried again to fall asleep. As a result instead of sleep a plan came to him. It would probably cost him another hangover but he was sure it would work. After about three days he would start.  

Legendary Urban Canine

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:04 pm
Godly Alpha

By the time it was monday caleb was feeling better although as he started to get dressed he noticed for the first time the bitw marks from Jack he bit hos lip he hadnt payed much attention all weekend bit now. He didnt want anyone noticinf so he looked through his closet for a way to hide it.

((that is fine with me))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:52 pm
Elementis_Dragon

Jack looked around from the spot he sat at. Groaning a few times, he turned to look at the boxes that he had his back on."Why is it so complicated to live here..." He asked himself aloud. Jack stood and put the medicine in his pocket. Then he went out of the garage into the main house."Hey, Caleb mind if I sleep on the couch..." He asked after he wrapped his arms around his shoulders from behind.  

Legendary Urban Canine

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:03 pm
Godly Alpha
Caleb blinked and looked back at Jack when he jist walken in "the couch?" He sighed then and looked away. "i guess bit you might want to covor the windows"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:57 pm
Elementis_Dragon

"Oh alright." Jack then removed his arms from his shoulders and noticed the teeth marks were still there on his neck. He examined it, then grazed it gently with his tongue."One of the many powers is to heal and clean wounds..." He stated with a small smile, then went toward the living room with a smirk. He nearly forgot the hangover, it didn't really take him very long for him to remember it though.  

Legendary Urban Canine

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:05 pm
Godly Alpha

Blinking Caleb felt his face turn a little red when Jacl licked hos neck je then put his hand there and felt them all healed up then he looked at Jack.  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff