Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Where am I? What happened? [me and X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 3:45 pm
User Image

Candido Light -CL-

CL looked at Lucifer and shrugged. "I have tried that. They don't listen. Even if I tell them I don't want to marry the girl they think it is the right thing to do. They don't listen to me. Even though I am their son they think I cant think for myself and stuff so I do other things and they never notice. People see what they want to see and hear what they want to hear." He said. His parents were not listening to him or ever listens to him. It was easier before his 130th birthday but after that something changed but he didn't know what it was. "They just think their protecting me but I am not a kid anymore."

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 3:49 pm
Kait Kimishi

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

"Would you like it if I was there with you while you talked with them? It might have them actually listen to you more and if they try to stop you or say I changed your mind I could show them what you have seen and how you were acting before I kidnapped you and then everything till we got there"he said calmly.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 7:34 pm
User Image

Candido Light -CL-

CL shock his head "It wont work. I have tried a lot of the times and even with someone I still don't get listened to." He said as he turned away from Lucifer.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 10:45 am
Kait Kimishi

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

Lucifer sighed a bit as he walked into the door way with the angel and then pulled away once they were back in hell. "Make sure he gets to his room safely and that he gets what he wants but do not let him come after me"he said calmly. Rubbing the angel's head gently he pulled away and made his way back to the door way to heaven to go take care of a few things.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 2:50 pm
User Image

Candido Light -CL-

CL had to be held back as he watched the devil go. Candido was directed to his room where he just sat on his bed. He sighed. He might as well take a nap or something to pass the time.

Flipping on the bed he relaxed and closed his eyes. His dream was apperent right when he shut his eyes and fell asleep. It was the bad dream again. He himself didn't know he was having a bad dream but his subconscious did know. His wings were turning black again.

Candido's parents, Ryan and Liah, was sitting on the throne waiting for their son to come back. They were kinda freaking out and Ryan paced a few times expecally when he was first taken. They just hoped nothing happened to him and they didn't want to see their son like he was when he was kidnapped first a few years ago. "It is going to be okay. Our son is fine" Liah said but she didn't truly know. No one knew. The last time her son was kidnapped he came back with his wings and hair black. Ryan and Liah freaked since they never seen him this black. "How do you know love. You remember the last time you cant be sure he is okay" Ryan said.'

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 3:03 pm
Kait Kimishi

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

Touching the pendant just as the demon walked into CL's room and shock him roughly waking him as he smiled a bit. "Prince stay awake , Lucifer will be showing you something shortly and he wants you to pay attention. His true feeling will be shown so please watch sir"he said gently and stepped back.

Walking into the throne room Lucifer tilted his head a bit as he held his arms across his chest gently, but made sure the pendant was working and showing what he was looking at and enough audio was heard. "I have your son, and do not worry he is okay and fine. Just wanted to show him a few new things but as well talk to him and let my people talk to him about the concerns they have about what you all do to us"he said calmly yet coldly.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 3:26 pm
User Image

Candido Light -CL-

CL woke up and looked at the demon. He let the memories show. He saw what Lucifer saw and it was kinda weird at first but after he felt better and kept looking.

Ryan looked at Lucifer "We cant control what the other angels say about you. Do you know why we invite you to his birthdays. We know you are not as bad as you seem but it isn't us doing the talking bad it is someone else. And I know the demons want to come back to heaven but that isn't our decision you remember it is someone higher up then us." He said. He wanted to see his son. He needed to see his son.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 3:36 pm
Kait Kimishi

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

Smirking a bit he shock his head as he took a deep breath and ran his hand through his hair gently as he looked at them softly. "You can control it, but you choose not to because you also join in and prove to them that you are just like them, thinking that all demons are below you like we are just your labor slaves and nothing more. When was the last time you all went to the mill and saw what they do to the demons?" he said yelling at them.

Taking a deep breath he ran his hand through his hair again before looking over at them again. "God may be in control of us all but he did not tell you all to treat us like nothing but to do what he could do to protect each other and as well the human race. My demons will continue to posses humans if its the only way they can get to the heavens even if its for a few seconds"he spoke softly.

Looking down at the pendant gently as he gulped a bit and then looked out the window. "The only angel among you all now that has some hope of actually doing what is best for everyone is your son and that is why I took him and as well because I have grown to care about him as well love him and I know for a fact if I do not protect him from you all and everything else that is bad then the feelings I have for him are a waste and I do not deserve to have him in my life"he spoke weakly.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 4:47 pm
User Image

Candido Light -CL-

CL watched what was happening. He wasn't surprised. He knew his parents couldn't truly do anything. The angels are to dark and their souls have darkened to a point where his parents knew that. His father looked so stressed and CL felt bad.

Ryan rubbed his face. He rubbed his eyes "I cant do anything about it truly. I tried once but they wont see it. and then we thought we got a nice pure girl but then I noticed she was not after once I put a test on her. I don't think I can do anything else anymore but just let you keep him. I just dont want something happen to him like last time promise me nothing will happen then you can keep him but make sure he comes back once in a while so me and his mother can check on him" He said. He sat down at his throne and looked at his wife. "He most likly is safer down their. We still dont know if the other person is still alive" He whispered very softly to his wife. She nodded and a tear went out of her eyes.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 5:00 pm
Kait Kimishi

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

Lucifer blinked and looked over to his parents and blinked slightly as he crossed his arms against his chest gently. "He can come when he wants to visit and do what he wants with his life, you should have let him choose what he wanted and not what you all want for him as well let him live the life he would want. Now who is this other person that you are all talking about?"he asked.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 6:50 pm
User Image

Candido Light -CL-

CL watched what was happening. He wasn't surprised. He knew his parents couldn't truly do anything. The angels are to dark and their souls have darkened to a point where his parents knew that. His father looked so stressed and CL felt bad.

Ryan shock his head. "you said you were showing Candido what you are doing now and I am protecting him from the memories. They were to much and if I say anything about the other person then I am not sure what would happen to Candido." He said. He was caring but very overprotective. He didn't want what happened to happen again so he has been trying his hardest to keep it from candido. The way Candido was when they finally found him. It horrified both of the parents the way they found him. They never got to see the kidnapper.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 2:08 pm
Kait Kimishi

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

Shacking his head gently as he took a deep breath and shock his head a bit as he tilted his head a bit. "He was watching up to the point of what we were talking about my feelings for him and as well why you won't let him make his own choices. So please feel free to talk to me and he will not hear a word of this ever"he said calmly. He was telling some what of the truth but he made sure the pendant was still on so the angel could tell but they would not know that.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 2:50 pm
User Image

Candido Light -CL-

CL was curious about what they were talking about. Who is someone they didn't want CL to know. It confused him.

Ryan shock his head. "We cant tell you it is something Candido can never know. If you are the person closest to Candido and probably will tell him so we cant risk it. It is something never mentioned here in heaven." He said and took his wife and walked away from the thorne room. Liah was crying a bit and Ryan hushed her. "its okay everything is going to be okay." He said.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 3:06 pm
Kait Kimishi
((you get the other one?))

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

Lucifer sighed as he began to make his way to the door but stopped a few feet from them and looked over his shoulder a bit. "Then you really are not good parents to him because you are keeping something from him when he has the right to know. Its his life not yours, so let him make the choice but I can tell you this if you hide that from me I would never forgive you and not want to talk to you ever again"he said coldly as he touched the pendant and let the memory stop as he made his way back to the door leaving his hands in his pockets as he walked.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 9:39 am
User Image

Candido Light -CL-

CL was curious about what the hell his parents are keeping from him. He looked confused as he sat on his bed. CL knew it was something bad that happened. He was trying to come up with a memory of something bad that happened but he got nothing. He was even more confused then.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games