Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
He said he loved me......((Me + Taemins Lover)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:00 pm
Taemins Lover
User Image 'If girls i like the name Sari, you have to come up with your favorite names now, your going to be a daddy, so what have you thought about?" he asked him and crossed his legs a little  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:03 pm
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover
User Image 'If girls i like the name Sari, you have to come up with your favorite names now, your going to be a daddy, so what have you thought about?" he asked him and crossed his legs a little

"Hmm... I'm not sure... I like Orin and Sari. that's cute." He smiled and rubbed Pitro's leg. "I think you should name them. I'm not really... I don't have a right to." He whispered.  

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Object of Affection 150

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:06 pm
Taemins Lover
User Image "Yes you do, you have been taking care of me, you have as much right as i do to name them." he said in a kind of stern voice he leaned forward and bit as he was talking then leaned back on the wall, "when did the doctor say he would be here?" he asked  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:11 pm
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover
User Image "Yes you do, you have been taking care of me, you have as much right as i do to name them." he said in a kind of stern voice he leaned forward and bit as he was talking then leaned back on the wall, "when did the doctor say he would be here?" he asked

"Well." Craig sighed softly and kissed his cheek. "What about... Luka? I've heard it somewhere." He said softly and smiled. "The doctor said during a break or after work."  

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:14 pm
Taemins Lover
User Image "Luka....i like it." he said and smiled then looked at Craig "oh ok." he said with a little sigh "I-i think i want to shower." he said scooting to the edge of the bed he pushed himself up almost falling back down onto the bed  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:22 pm
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover
User Image "Luka....i like it." he said and smiled then looked at Craig "oh ok." he said with a little sigh "I-i think i want to shower." he said scooting to the edge of the bed he pushed himself up almost falling back down onto the bed

"Well.. Let's see.." he said. "Do you need help?" He asked with a smile and kissed his cheek. "I want to make it easier for you."  

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:35 pm
Taemins Lover
User Image"no i think i got it." he said as he walked to the door holding the bottom of his massive belly, he grabbed a towel and made his way to the bathroom once in he closed the door and stripped of his shirt that was to small and the sweat pants he stood looking at himself in the mirror he was starting to like the way he looked while pregnant the took his boxers off and turned the shower on her got in and stood there for a little letting the water bounce of his belly  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:39 pm
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover
User Image"no i think i got it." he said as he walked to the door holding the bottom of his massive belly, he grabbed a towel and made his way to the bathroom once in he closed the door and stripped of his shirt that was to small and the sweat pants he stood looking at himself in the mirror he was starting to like the way he looked while pregnant the took his boxers off and turned the shower on her got in and stood there for a little letting the water bounce of his belly

Craig nodded and watched him then straightened up a bit. The doctor came while Pitro was in the shower. Craig led him to the room and waited with him for Pitro.  

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:55 pm
Taemins Lover
Pitro walked out of the bathroom with a towel sort of wrapped around him, he still had to hold it up as he walked to his room he noticed the doctor "Oh i didnt know you would be here so soon." he said "im going to put some clothes on." he walked to his room putting the clothes he was wearing from before on the dried his hair a little  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:59 pm
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover
Pitro walked out of the bathroom with a towel sort of wrapped around him, he still had to hold it up as he walked to his room he noticed the doctor "Oh i didnt know you would be here so soon." he said "im going to put some clothes on." he walked to his room putting the clothes he was wearing from before on the dried his hair a little

The doctor and Craig nodded and smiled. Once Pitro was settled the doctor cleared his throat. "So... You've become very large Pitro... Tomorrow just might be the day.." He said as he touched his stomach.  

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:11 pm
Taemins Lover
"w-what if they don come?" he asked the doctor was he going to get larger? would they start to affect his health? "Are they going to be larger than normal?" he was nerviouse, tomorrow he would have them hopefully this scared him, alot  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:13 pm
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover
"w-what if they don come?" he asked the doctor was he going to get larger? would they start to affect his health? "Are they going to be larger than normal?" he was nerviouse, tomorrow he would have them hopefully this scared him, alot

"They will be a little bigger than normal..." The doctor said. "As soon as you wake up come to get the surgery done.. Okay?" He said, looking at Craig. Craig nodded and smiled.  

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:18 pm
Taemins Lover
"what if i go into labor befor that?" he asked he had a lot of questions now that it was nearing the time of the birth. "And y sergury? im geneticaly modified to carry children...." he said he was supose to be able to give birth y'know the normal way but was a little conserned of the pain  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:28 pm
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover
"what if i go into labor befor that?" he asked he had a lot of questions now that it was nearing the time of the birth. "And y sergury? im geneticaly modified to carry children...." he said he was supose to be able to give birth y'know the normal way but was a little conserned of the pain

"Well then come in if that happens. Surgery is better for you. The children will be a bit larger than normal so it'll be harder to normally birth them." The doctor answered, not missing a beat. "Don't worry." He smiled.  

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:32 pm
Taemins Lover
"Its hard not to worry." he said looking at his massive belly "I guess the best thing is to not stress out then hu?" he said with an unsure laugh  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff