Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Angelic prisoner (1x1 Rp with My Twisted Fables) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

My Twisted Fables

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:31 pm
The hand against Devin's thigh tightened slightly as he was touched and then shook, the water within the dream beginning to slowly drift back and forth until waves started forming. Within moments, the angel was fighting for his life, trying to stay above the surface as wave after wave came down upon him. The sky above began to rain, the crimson drops falling coldly upon his body as a final wave toppled over his small form, pushing him below the surface. It was when a pale hand reached from within the darkness to grab at his ankle that Elijah woke with a start.

Eyes flashing open, the angel drew in a quick breath, his body tensing when he sensed someone looming above him. Like any other time Tatsu had even woken him, the being grabbed at the wrist within reach and yanked; switching to have Devin on his back and Elijah above him. One hand held the being's wrist, the other went for his throat, the warm flesh giving slightly beneath his grasp. Chest rising and falling quickly, the angel slowly woke, blinking slowly once, then again before he realized who was beneath him. "D-Devin..I"m sorry," he muttered, quickly releasing the demon's throat as he sat back slightly, but did not move from the overhead position he was in above the other.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:56 pm
He frowned at the other continued to see to be trapped within the realms of his own nightmares, he was more then a little surprised when the smaller male grabbed him and managed to flip him over, his back his nit floor pretty hard and he let out a wince and a faint hiss off pain at the impact, before he stared up at the other as he pinned one of his wrists down and the other had a tight grip on his throat and he didn't seem to be all there.

Devin knew it was a mix of his own exhaustion and the other surprising him with such a move that put him in this position, but he didn't really mind and he decided more for the others sake then his to make a dirty joke "...You know if you wanted me under you like this, all you had to do was ask" He said softly with a faint smile before he let his head fall back on the floor "Don't worry about it we had a rough night"

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500

My Twisted Fables

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:58 pm
Hanging his head a little, the angel was about to get off the other when he heard the comment and couldn't help but laugh a little; hand lifting to lightly slap Devin on the shoulder in a playful manner. "It's supposed to be 'Don't worry, I like it rough too'," he teased right back, leaning over to grab a few pieces of wood to throw onto the dying fire.

Elijah didn't bother moving from the position he was in, body turning to toss the wood in and frowning when one landing on top of the first two but then flopped out. Without much thought, he reached into the burning embers and picked up the smoldering piece before carefully placing it over the other two. The fire, which had slowly grown, licked playfully at his hand before the being withdrew it from its warm embrace. "But don't let me put words into your mouth," he added, pale gaze sliding back down to the demon still below him as a sliver of dark hair fell over one eye.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:20 pm
Devin snorted in amusement at that as he let the other slap his shoulder playfully; his comment had had the desired effect of making the other laugh and he was relieved the other didn't seem to be focusing on his bad dreams anymore "I never said I didn't like it rough...but maybe not when ache so much" He said with a grin before his stomach growled "Food would be nice as well, seen as we didn't get to eat last night" He pointed out; as much as he hated thinking about yesterday, sooner or later they were going to have to discuss what happened with him.

Devin shifts under the other as he makes sure to get as comfortable as he can on the floor and raises an eyebrow when the angel doesn't move "You know if you keep sitting there I'm going to get the wrong idea" He pointed out with an amused grin; sure he wanted sex and it was even worse seen as Cain hadn't even let him finish jerking off yesterday, but he;d rather not try it with the angel with trust issues...still flirting was allowed right? :p

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500

My Twisted Fables

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:02 pm
Elijah grinned before he rolled off the other and leaned back against the couch that had somehow survived everything that had been happening the last couple weeks. He normally had to have it fixed or replaced by now. "I'll have Tatsu whip us something up. I'm not leaving you alone again. Last night was...too close for comfort," he whispered, drawing his legs up against his chest with a sad smile. "Too close.." he repeated, head turning to the side to rest against his knees gently.

"I'm going to need a new bed now, you know," the angel stated, gaze sliding along the blood dried sheets with a sigh. Of course the sigh turned into another smile and he sat up, leg lifting to poke his foot playfully at Devin's side. "You, mister, are in need of another shower. So up," Elijah stated, slowly getting to his feet himself before he held a hand out to help the other demon stand.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:37 pm
Devin nodded at that; food right now sounded like a very good idea seen as neither of them had eaten anything on over a day, at the mention of what had happened last might he sighed a little but said nothing; he was flattered the other would miss him if he died, really he was, but the other couldn't keep beating himself up like this about it; Devin had given the other his oath, his promise of protecting the other, and he;d do it to the death if he had to.

Thankfully the topic changed to the others ruined bed which earned him a gentle poke in the tide by the others foot, which prompted Devin to grab a hold of it and started tickling with a grin "Say please" He teased before letting him go and taking the others hand and rolled his shoulders absently as he tried to catch his balance; without the weight of his wings his natural balance was off, it felt wrong...so wrong not to have them.

O the bright side his tail was back to normal and his horns were regrowing so that was a positive he supposed. "Well have to say its nice to have acsess to my powers again...not that ;d use them against you or anything" He said.

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500

My Twisted Fables

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:08 pm
ooc| Sorry, had work all day today. Am back now and ready to play =)

Helping the other to his feet, Elijah held onto the hand as he guided them both back into the bathroom; the remains from last night's event no longer littering the bottom of the shower. "I have already told you once before, I am not going to keep you here. You are free to leave. It is obvious that them sending those three the other night meant that any negotiations have come to an end. You are just extra baggage they do not wish to have now. I will not force someone to stay here and wait for their executioner to come walking into this house. So there would not be anything for you to want or need that cannot simply be asked for," he explained. "Now, shoo. Dried blood is just not attractive on anyone," he stated simply, nudging the demon towards the shower with a smile. Only then did he release Devin's hand, wandering over to grab a new towel for them both; the one he had hung up the night before seeming to be missing.

In the angel's eyes, actions always spoke louder than words. Devin had promised to protect him, yes, but to come so close to death and Cain still be alive...the thought alone made the being shudder, holding the towels close to his body as he made his way back over to the shower.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:24 pm
(Awesome :p)

Devin got to his feet and stretched little as he slipped into the bathroom and raised and eyebrow at the others words; while it was true he was no free to leave at any time that he wanted and he had the power to assume a human form, he simply didn't see that as an option right now; Elijah was right when it came to the negotiations failing, the next time they came for him no doubt he would not return and after her had swelled up with such power the night before, if Cain DID survive long enough to return to heaven he'd be back and with reinforcements for sure.

Devin nodded at that before he wriggled out of what was left of his cloths and showered quickly; he felt too paranoid to actually try and jerk off like he did the last time and he simply washed himself down and tried to ignore the phantom pains he was feeling as he stepped back out, plucking the towel from the other arms and wrapping it around his waist with a sigh. "Listen, made you a promise didn't I? I keep my promises, to the death if must...but gotta ask...what do you plan to do when Cain is dead?"

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500

My Twisted Fables

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:35 pm
Standing near the shower opening with the towels in his arms, Elijah leaned against the wall and let his eyes close. He listened to the gentle sound of water hitting the floor, the white noise seeming to drown everything out for quite some time. It wasn't until the shower was turned off that the angel stood a little straighter and offered the being that which he had been holding. The question asked caught him quite off guard, pale eyes widening slightly before he glanced away, thumb rubbing against the soft material of his own towel still in his arms. "I won't be able to stay here. Not everyone knows what he did, so me killing him will only have them come after me. With one half of the party dead, who else is there to get another side of the story," he added with a sad smile. "Tatsu was there, but they don't know that he is still with me. When my mother was killed, they thought he had ran off, not hidden and waited until I was well again before appearing to me again.." He laughed a little, slowly pushing off the wall, setting the towel down on the edge of the tub before he started disrobing himself. "I won't be staying here on Earth nearly as much though. Tatsu insists on staying at my side, but he can't stay here for long periods of time. I can't remember the last time he was able to not have to worry about bottling up all that energy he has. I don't take from him unless I have to, and even then I hate it, but I get yelled at if I don't," Elijah replied with another chuckle. "He's funny when he gets angry.."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:48 pm
"Earth isn't a permenant option then" He said as he watched the other carefully as he thought about that; he was sure Elijah would fit in more in hell if he has someone to vouch for him; granted his word didn't have that much weight...but it was better than no one vouching for him at all. "Yu and Tatsu could return to hell, its not all bad once you get used to it" He said softly as he dried his hair before he glance in the mirror by the sink he had too long jagged scars now where his wings had been, they were red and stuck out a lot and Devin grimaced a bit; being totally wingless...he hated it.

"He's cute when he gets overprotective of you" Devin responded with a soft chuckle; he had to admit it must be hard for Tatsu to be so disconnected from Hell all the time. "It's his job to keep you alive it's kind of what vassels do" He said softly.

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500

My Twisted Fables

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:03 pm
Slipping out of the blood dried clothing that had decided to almost glue themselves to his flesh, the angel turned the water back on in the shower and stepped inside. He listened to everything Devin said and managed a sad smile before tipping his head back to allow the steaming water to beat against his face and chest. "It's not a matter of getting use to it Devin, its a matter of everything else leaving me alone. Some can't help themselves. All they smell is angel sometimes," he replied in a sad tone, arms lifting to press against the tile in front of him. "But it has been something I have contemplated before..At least with Tatsu there now, my scent won't carry to strongly.."

The word cute would never be something he would use to describe Tatsu, but then again, it was slightly true. The demon was strict about things, almost ordering Elijah to do what was necessary, but almost in a fatherly tone more than anything. "Don't let him catching you say that about him. He might get a little mad at you," the angel added with a slight laugh in his voice. Pale hands began to move again, scrubbing and washing his body while the two spoke.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:11 pm
"Trust me if you stay in hell for a while, eventually you won't smell like an angel anymore, eventually the place will rub off on you...and if you have a demon to vouch for you when your in hell people are more likely to leave you alone" Devin said softly with a faint smile as he let the other clean up. "Tatsu would probably benefit from being in his home land as well" He said before snorting in amuse meant "I don't care if he hears me or not, he's adorable when he;s made...not to mention he has a nice a**" He said with a shrug.

Devin pulled out some scissors from the medical cabinet and began snipping away at his damp hair; it had mostly grown back but it was an uneven mess and the demon was forced to cut it short so it looked half decent; it would grow back again eventually but for now this would have to do.

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500

My Twisted Fables

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:53 pm
His hair was washed next, the steam building quickly within the large shower to keep his body hidden from view while the two conversed. The words spoken however made the angel pause, shifting a bit from one foot to the other before speaking. "I don't exactly have someone like that. Tatsu hasn't been there for many years now. They probably think he is dead...No one would believe he has been house trained and has a leash now," Elijah pointed out, voice showing just how sad the thought alone made him.

Moving again, the angel washed off one last time before the shower was turned off and he walked over to reach for the towel, pausing when Devin was still between he and the fabric. "Could you please pass me..." He let the sentence train off, pointing on the other side of the demon to the towel that was folded so neatly on the tub. "I wouldn't bother with Tatsu if I were you. You are a child in his eyes," he mused, hand lifting as he waited for the towel to be handed over with an amused smile on his face.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:43 pm
Devin was quiet at that, when the other said he didn't have anyone to vouch for him in hell the other snorted a bit "HEY! What do I look like to you? chopped liver? I can vouch for you down there, you fool" He huffed before flicking the other in the forehead gently "Even so a demon shouldn't stay away from home too long" He said before he snorted "Elijah what do you think a vassel IS?" He asked him "Vassels in hell, are loyal servants that are tied to their masters by blood and are often passed down from generation to generation, vassals serve their masters and see it as an honour, not a curse"

Devin picked up the towel and handed it over before he smirked "I find it amusing your trying to educate me on your vassel I know he's much older then me...what I wonder is why you think that makes a difference somehow... Demons live for a long time, as soon as you reach adulthood, age tends to not matter with regards to sleeping partners" He said simply "Besides can tell he at least 500 years older then me, like said before, most vassels tend to outlive their owners Elijah, hence the whole 'passing down from generation to generation'...the thing is Demons live for a long time, but our longevity is cut short due to war, Vassels tend to live longer because they aren't as strong as other demons, so they tend to be support their owners in healing, or limited use of magic" He said softly.

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500

My Twisted Fables

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:21 pm
Hand lifting, the angel made a small sound and rubbed at the spot hit on the forehead, mumbling something under his breath before the towel was taken and he began to dry off. "Sorry..." he had said. Only when dry did he move the towel to his hair and stepped out of the shower itself, listening to everything the other said while he dried off before wrapping it around his waist. "I'm surprised you aren't bored with me yet is all," Elijah stated, opening the door to the bathroom as he spoke.

The smell of something cooking upstairs hit him and he paused, drawing in a deeper breath as the scent wrapped around them both. Hand lifting, the angel touched his shoulder gently, thumb running over the angry scar a moment before his hand fell back to his side. "Let's just say I'll be glad to finally get out of here. With that b*****d Cain dead, I'll get at least some peace," he muttered before heading up the stairs to get a change of clothes from the master bedroom.

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff