Welcome to Gaia! ::

โ™‚ Yaoi โ™ฅ Yuri Role Play โ™‚

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
{LilRinn} The Rhythm of Love {Kassumi6} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:04 pm
๐•ฟ๐”ฏ๐”ฆ๐”ฐ๐”ฑ๐”ž๐”ซ ๐•ธ๐”ฌ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ข & แƒฏฮฑฮฝฮนั”ั ำƒฮนฮทษข
Dancer/Musician & Bodyguard

User Image
User Image
adfgI'll take dignity over industry,
ahgMy wardrobe has never meant sh*t to me.
aehI'll sell my songs, but never my soul,
agsgAnd what the f*ck happened to rock and roll?
You keep me on the edge of my seatadfh
I bite my tongue so you don't hear meadfh
I wanna hate every part of you in meadfh
I can't hate the ones who made meafhfe

xxTristan seemed to be enjoying himself. He was smiling and laughing, pulled into group pictures, then a video started to be filmed. It was some random question and answer things mixed with some truth or dares. They were dared to eat hot peppers and Tristan was doing fine until the heat finally became too much. His reaction seemed pretty priceless. The words, "I f*cking hate you," seemed to come out of his mouth the entire time until he was gulping down water and munching on bread. Finally the heat went down and they continued on with the video. It was maybe thirty minutes later before Tristan started to walk over to Rory with a smile only to get pulled back by someone and back to the filming. "You said I was done!" Tristan protested as the camera followed him and his friend with the dyed green hair. "I lied," he replied and Tristan rolled his eyes. He felt bad that he had left Rory there by himself. Maybe Mark would show up and talk to him; they might get along.

xxAlec soon wondered back over, but he didn't run to cling to Tristan like he would have because of the camera filming him. He instead spotted Rory and walked over to him. His arms were crossed and his camera hung around his neck. "You can't have him you know," Alec stated bluntly as he watched Tristan and five others goofing around. "He doesn't go for your type." Alec seemed to have noticed how jealous Rory got whereas Tristan was too busy trying to get away from the long haired blonde to have noticed. His hair was tired back now and he looked at Rory with a smug smirk. "'Friend', I'm sure he's just saying that to be nice. There's no way he could like someone like you," Alec said as he looked at Rory. The filming was done and Tristan was just talking now with his friends he hadn't seen in what had felt like forever. Alec knew none of this for sure, which was obvious, but he just wanted to tick the guy off so Tristan wouldn't have any interest in Rory.

xxXavier thought about it for a moment and stood up. "Sure," he said as he grabbed his coffee and put his phone in his pocket. They walked around a bit before they snuck into the room with the intercom's microphone. It wasn't too hard to find since most stores were the same and Toby seemed to have an idea about where it was. Once inside the room, Xavier locked it to keep anyone from getting in. "What to say..." he mumbled as he looked at the microphone. Well, why not go with the typical radio host opening? Xavier turned on the microphone and a voice emitted from his vocal cords that no one would expect. "Gooood morning, customers. I hope you're having a lovely day today because I know I am. We just had about a fifty customers at the doors because they had security tags stuck to them. How it happened we do not know, but we assure you that we may or may not be sorry," Xavier said in a deep, sultry voice. He clicked the microphone off and moved back and smirked at Toby to see if he had anything he wanted to add.

LilRinn
It's a thing he has xD And we're off! This might get interesting now...

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:05 pm
User Imageโ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€

ศพรธะฌแปต ศปษญฮฑษพาก

ยธยธ.ยทยดยฏ`ยท.ยธยท..>>--ยป โ„›รธล—แปต โ„ณฮฑลฃโ„Žะตฯ‰s ยซ--<<..ยท.ยธยธยทยดยฏ`ยท.ยธยธ
โ˜†โ•โ”โ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆ-โ”ˆโ”โ•โ˜†

User Image

Rory's lips lifted into a smile when he saw Tristan starting to come back. That smile soon turned into a frown with a very, very silent whimper to match the expression. Tristan apparently still wasn't done with his filming. Disappointing yes, but Rory could wait a little while longer. Besides it was kind of funny watching Tristan interact and film with everyone. He had gotten a laugh when he peaked in on him earlier through a window. That challenge or dare he was doing didn't seem to be treating him too well at all and Rory understood why Tristan said what he did about dares earlier today. Tons of peppers? Yikes! Rory wouldn't have been able to that.. After that peaking though he obviously wondered back in time for Tristan to start walking back to be pulled away for more filming. Rory sighed and pulled the hood over his face. Due to the slight shading it made his eyes glow ever so softly.

Then a familiar figure he saw earlier approached him. The man's arms were crossed, a camera hung around his neck and that long blonde hair tied up then those blue eyes all meant this was one in particular person that Rory was already not fond of. It was Alec. Fan-f*cking-tastic. Rory sent a cold, chilling and slightly threatening expression towards Alec but tried to just ignore the guy. Like that was possible. Alec came over to speak to HIM of all people. Then to top that off, Alec seemed to be purposely poking at his nerves. Oh dear.. You don't poke at a werewolf! They can be soooo temperamental.. A feral growl emitted from deep within Rory as he leaned off the wall to get up in Alec's space. This was a clear act of warning. Though last part of what Alec said got to him a little more than everything else said, and in those golden eyes of his, it would have seemed like a quick spark of electricity went off. โ€œThere's no way he could like someone like you,โ€. . Rory felt like that was true. . Rory was dangerous, he wasn't human, and he had killed people before.. He felt like a rotten soul plagued with some mad, mental disease.. Rory's expression softened to a slight sad look when he looked over at Tristan.. He sighed.

Anger only fled back to him though, he was not letting some human push him around. Tristan was one thing, but this jagoff? Hell no. Rory's eyes shot back to Alec and he glared. โ€œNot another word from you, you understand?โ€ Rory asked in a demanding tone of voice. โ€œI may not be any better than you but at least Tristan actually wanted to come see me while he gets pissy when you come around.โ€ Rory said. That's when Rory scuffed and shook his head. โ€œWhy don't you just back off before you get yourself hurt?โ€ Rory ended. All the while, Rory never once loosened his expression to a friendlier one, he was getting mad.

Toby went along with Xavier into the room that had an intercom microphone. Toby honestly didn't know what he was going to say, if anything.. He hoped Xavier had something to say though. When they got into the room, Toby stayed back making sure that Xavier knew to just go ahead. Which the guy did anyways. Toby was smiling already and Xavier hadn't even said anything into the microphone yet. Oh geese. What was Xavier going to say? Anything funny Toby hoped. Toby stuffed his hands into his jacket pockets and waited for Xavier to say whatever he was going to say. What Xavier did caught Toby way off guard.

Toby stared at Xavier at first. The voice that the man pulled off was totally different sounding, and didn't even seem like it would have come from Xavier! His voice was deep and sultry.. It was, cool.. Toby could never do anything like that with his voice. Sure he could sing in all kinds of styles but to change his voice in this kind of way? Wasn't going to happen. Then to top that off, what Xavier said was hilarious! โ€œWe may or may not be sorry?!โ€ Toby repeated after the microphone was off and he couldn't stop laughing. โ€œThen what voice was that?!โ€ Toby said through laughter. He could barely breath! Damn.. Toby attempted to calm himself down, then shook his head. When he managed to get quiet again he looked at Xavier like he was just the most awesome person ever. โ€œThat was awesome... Dooo eett again~โ€ Toby practically begged and kept a smile going.

โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€

Kassumi6
Whahaha, hope this works~ ^^

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:29 pm

User Image
User Image

xxAlec scoffed at the blonde, but he was getting what he wanted. "You know I'm right. You're no better than his last boyfriend; that guy was a jerk, but you're even worse, aren't you?" This wouldn't end well for Alec and he knew it, but he was--in a sense--marking his territory that he had no ownership of. "Don't try to even date him because he couldn't love you either; who could?" Now Alec was going too far. If Tristan could have heard the blonde he would have personally kicked the guys *ss, but he couldn't hear him from where he stood. But Tristan could see. A dizzy spell washed over the brunette and his friends asked if he was all right. He wasn't, but he of course claimed otherwise. He looked over at Rory, but saw Alec next to him. Even with the hood over the blondes head, Tristan could tell Rory was mad and Alec wasn't making it any better by the look of that high-and-mighty smirk on his face. Just great. Tristan excused himself, but stumbled a little. Why'd he feel so weak? He shook his head; it didn't matter right now, what mattered if he'd get to Rory in enough time to keep him from killing Alec.

xxXavier started to laugh with Toby, but not quite as hard. No, just a simple chuckle. He shrugged. "It's just a talent, I guess," he said. He laughed as Toby asked him to do it again and so he did. He flicked the microphone on and in the same deep voice started to talk again. "We have no new traffic reports, but we do suggest staying away from the man in isle twelve who is still trying to sell you food that will not agree with your stomach. In other news, the weather outside is frightful, but it's not any better in this place; we suggest going back outside while you still can. And...we gotta go," Xavier ended abruptly when he heard the lock to the door jiggling. People had keys now, didn't they? He turned the microphone off and looked around. There wasn't another door or another way out. "Let's go," he grabbed Toby's hand and pulled him out the door as quickly as possible while the staff members stood there dumbfounded before running after them. They made it outside and got to the car. Xavier drove out of the parking lot and the staff didn't seem pleased. They ended up at a stop light and Xavier was just laughing. "That was eventful."

LilRinn
It does! I'll see if I can sneak one more reply in before I go to sleep...we shall see xD I kind of what to have Tristan nearly faint before I log off for the night.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:13 pm
User Imageโ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€

ศพรธะฌแปต ศปษญฮฑษพาก

ยธยธ.ยทยดยฏ`ยท.ยธยท..>>--ยป โ„›รธล—แปต โ„ณฮฑลฃโ„Žะตฯ‰s ยซ--<<..ยท.ยธยธยทยดยฏ`ยท.ยธยธ
โ˜†โ•โ”โ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆ-โ”ˆโ”โ•โ˜†

User Image

Rory was really trying here, he really was. With every fiber of his body, he was trying not to totally freak out on this guy. Every fiber in his body was screaming, โ€œKILL HIM ALREADY!โ€ but Rory couldn't do that. He couldn't kill someone again. No, no, no! But damn! Rory wanted to just fry this jerk where he stood, or even brought out his claws and fangs to tear him to shreds. He could have dealt with what this man was saying but, that last part echoed bitterly in Rory's ears and what sound like his fist pounding into a mirror sounded of. โ€œHe couldn't love you either; who could?โ€ That was is. That was what broke Rory, and that very thin ice that Alec decided to willing walk on. An aggressive, feral growl escaped from Rory again but this time, something else had happened.. Something quite strange too. As Rory reached forward to grab Alec by his shirt and punch the guy's face, the surrounding changed. All the power within the building, the lights, the TVs, or music players, got increasingly over charged. What that mean? EVERYTHING charged up far too much, and fried. If it was say, a light bulb? It would have broken. 'Oh, shhhhhh*t!' Rory thought. That wasn't noticeable right? It was stormy.. This happened in storms right?! Rory was mentally panicking half to death.. He just wanted to find Tristan and get out of here. Or even just leave by himself.. Either way, he shouldn't be hear anymore, he hadn't done something like this in a long time.. That wasn't a good thing though!

Toby watched and listened to Xavier with his big amber eyes, very entertained by Xavier's voice. The voice was only so neat because of who it came from, and how shocking it was to hear coming from Xavier. Otherwise it probably would have just been another voice. He had tried not to laugh too much while Xavier spoke into the intercom. A little giggle here and there was unavoidable however. His eyes shot over to the door when he heard the door handle being moved around and jiggled. Uh oh~ Toby mimicked the wokitalki static noise as he picked up the intercom, โ€œCODE RED!!! I repeat, CODE RED! OUR POSITIONS HAVE BEEN COMPRIMIZED!โ€ Toby shouted all panicky into the microphone. It was to try to spook customers into leaving. Before he could turn it off though, his hand was grabbed by Xavier and the darted out the room to get to the car. Employees were chasing after them too. Toby laughed all the way to the car, and still laughed as they drove off. Looking back, what they had said made many customers rush out from the store like they had. When they were at a stop light Toby had just barely calmed down from laughing and sunk into his seat, tears from laughing so hard were streaming from his eyes even. Toby hadn't laughed this hard in what seemed ages. โ€œYou may be my new favorite person to hang out with~.โ€ Toby said honestly and blushed a little bit. He smiled over at Xavier. It was a genuinely happy smile too. Which no one could seem to pull out of him lately.

โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€

Kassumi6
Ohhhh Rory be maaaaaddddd~ o-o Well, now may be a good time for that then. xD

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:55 am

User Image
User Image

xxSome of the lights and other things staid in tact thankfully. They could all still see. Everyone was surprised, but Tristan was also slightly confused and suspicious now even though he didn't have a lot of time to be. He made his way over to the two blondes and looked between them. "You calm down, and you get lost before he kills you," Tristan looked from Rory to Alec who wasn't sure what was going on. He just nodded and walked away quickly. Tristan turned to face Rory and shook his head. "Maybe I should have told you to avoid him; he's an *ss. You need to learn to control your temper though; you looked like you were about to murderer him right then and there. What did he...?" Tristan didn't get to finish the question before he felt faint and started to fall forward and into Rory. He fell partly into Rory before he caught himself by putting his hands on Rory's shoulders. Tristan was worse that he was the day before; he was running a high fever now and was dizzy and faint. "Sorry, I'm not feeling well..." he said as he tired to push himself away from Rory. Rory couldn't get sick with a human illness, but he could if a human was a carrier to a disease that canines could catch even if it couldn't effect humans. Luckily, Rory was the only werewolf Tristan had ever been around and he stayed around healthy dogs; Lucifer has never been sick before. "M-Maybe we should go..." he said as he tried to gather himself, but when he finally looked at Rory his eyes widened. "...It's bad that I can see three of you, isn't it...?" he asked as he blinked a few times before he hung his head with his eyes shut and a hand over his eyes.

xxXavier smiled at Toby and was glad to see him genuinely smile for once; it was actually really nice. "Good, you do have to be around me a lot now," he said before he looked back at the store. "We won't be going in there for a while," he sighed, but still had a grin on his face. Once the light turned green, Xavier drove them back to the house. They could go out again and do some other things, but Xavier wanted to drop off his stuff after figuring he'd forget about it later. "Was there anything else you wanted to do? I just want to drop this off before we do anything else," he pointed back at the suitcase as he spoke then got out of the car. He grabbed the suitcase from the backseat and closed the doors before he headed to the front door. He stopped and waited to see if Toby would come with or wait in the car.

LilRinn
Poor Tristan...well, sort of xD he'll live at least.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:32 pm

ศพรธะฌแปต ศปษญฮฑษพาก

User Image

Something inside of Rory was secretly thanking what ever high and mighty god someone could believe in when Tristan made it over to them. Any second longer and Rory very well may have killed Alec.. When he lost his temper, he couldn't control certain aspects of himself. He could control shifting into an angry wolf but he couldn't control what his elemental abilities started to do. However, a little part was begging for Alec to come back in get struck by Rory's unforgiving power. Whatever, Alec was safe from Rory. At least while Tristan was around. Calm down though? Rory seemed to glare at Tristan for saying that but, his eyes went right back onto the other blonde. God he hated that man.. That, stupid man!

You better bet Rory had some smart*ss thing to say for everything Tristan began to say. Like controlling anger or to calm down, or him saying he should have warned Rory. He especially wanted to say, โ€œI WAS going to murder himโ€. He didn't say anything of the sorts though, and forced his eyes to leave the direction he last saw Alec and looked over at Tristan. Yes, he still looked mad, he still looked like he wanted to kill something but, it would have seemed just a hint of sorrow wanted to dilute the rage pent up inside. Unfortunately, Rory believed most of what Alec said. Especially the fact that no one could love him. I mean.. Who would lover an angry murderer that couldn't really control themselves?

Rory went to catch Tristan when he fell forward but, Tristan did himself. Well mostly anyways. Rory could sense how sick Tristan had gotten in the last however long, not only that but he could actually smell it a bit as well. Tristan needed to get home, and get into bed. Sooner than later preferably. Rory helped Tristan stand again but, didn't keep himself too far in case he was going to fall again. Tristan looked like he was loosing consciousness to be honest. Looks like Rory would be driving them back to Tristan's house. Rory nodded and turned to throw the empty energy drink away. Maybe that drink was what made his nerves set off even quicker. Rory's expression went very concerned when Tristan mentioned seeing three of Rory.. Oh, yeah... That was bad. โ€œOKAY! You are going home. You are not driving either. You really need to get in bed before you end up in the hospital.โ€ Rory replied. He then started to scoot Tristan away from everyone to get out to the car. โ€œWheres your keys?โ€ Rory asked.

Toby was actually glad to be around Xavier a lot now. At first when he was told about getting a bodyguard, he thought and saw something totally different inside of mind. He pictured some tough guy that never talked, never smiled, or really did anything but follow you around everywhere. That thought disturbed Toby. A bodyguard sounded more of some creeper or stalker to him more than anything. Xavier wasn't like that though. Sure, Xavier acted like a tough guy (because he was) but, Xavier laughed, talked and goofed around like any normal person would.. Toby liked it. โ€œNo problem with that.โ€ Toby ended up saying. Though it could have been questionable on what he had no problem with. Hanging around Xavier a lot or not going to the store for awhile. He had no problems with either in all honesty.

Once back home and Xavier asked about doing anything else, it made Toby think. Well, now that he had thought about it there were a few things he needed to do. Bandit was running low on food and thanks to his ex, Toby had no toys or bones or anything of the sorts for Bandit anymore. Then Toby had like.. Nothing outside of the leftover food and cookie dough ice cream in his kitchen to eat. So in other word, Toby had some shopping to do. Without answering yet, Toby hopped out of the car and ran into the house. Through his garage though. In his garage, he had a spare leash and what not. He wanted to have Bandit come along if they were going to go shop for the dog.

Once Toby got to Bandit, he placed a service dog's jacket on him. You didn't need a dog to wear one when going into a huge pet place but, the was for just encase they went anywhere else. Like the store to pick up groceries. Bandit started to get hyper and nonstop barked for a few seconds until Toby was able to silence him. From there, Toby went to Xavier with Bandit obediently walked by his side on a leash. Like the dog needed a leash though. โ€œWant to go shopping?โ€ Toby asked. โ€œBandit needs more stuff, and we need other food and stuff around the house.โ€ Toby ended and looked up at Xavier. It seemed his mood had lifted quite a bit since the two had started to hang around each other for the day. Wasn't for certain how long the happy mood would last but, Toby wanted to hold onto it while he could.

Kassumi6
Well, Rory wants to get him home now... THREE of Rory? I think this world would be in ruin. xD

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:50 pm

User Image
User Image

xxTristan just nodded in agreement; he couldn't actually fight against Rory, so he was better off just doing whatever he was told at this point. As he was moved along, Tristan patted his pockets until he found his keys and gave them to Rory. Once inside the car, Tristan had a minor problem with the seat belt. He pulled up the GPS just in case Rory needed it; it was already set on the direction that would take them back to Tristan's. It didn't take long before Tristan's eyes closed and his head leaned against the door. He was out, but when he was sick he could be a light sleeper.

xxXavier took the suite case to his room before he returned. A minute later Toby replied to his question. "Yeah, we can do that. Do you want to drive or should I?" he asked as he watched the two walked over. He had no problem with Toby driving especially if he was in such a good mood now. He rubbed Bandit's head before he opened the door for the two then followed. They walked out to the car and Xavier waited for Toby's answer.

LilRinn
Sorry it's short; I'm exhausted.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:14 pm

ศพรธะฌแปต ศปษญฮฑษพาก

User Image

Rory got Tristan out to the can and made sure that Tristan was able to actually get inside of the passenger side seat. He then grabbed the keys and got into the other side. Once in the car and buckled up, Rory started the car up and looked at the GPS that Tristan had pulled up. Thank goodness Tristan pulled it up because he needed it and it would seem that Tristan passed out against the car door. On the drive back, Rory was mentally kicking himself the whole time. He almost totally lost it on someone that wasn't even worth the trouble. What happened back there just needed a little more of a push and all hell could have broken loose. People could have been fried, blown around to death or out windows.. Hell, someone could have even been ripped to shreds by a wolf, who knows.

Before getting to Tristan's house, Rory stopped by his place to pick up a pair of clothes to wear. That way he didn't have to use up Tristan's clothes. He didn't mind wearing Tristan's clothes, but felt like wearing his own stuff. Finally after changing into a black and white checker shirt, his own black skinny jeans and tossing on his own black jacket, he went out to the car and drove them to Tristan's house. When he pulled up into the drive way he reached his hand over and gently nudged Tristan to get him up. โ€œTris~ We're at your house. Do you need any help getting in?โ€ Rory asked as he unbuckled.

Toby shrugged at Xavier's question. He didn't really prefer to drive to be honest. He liked just sitting back and letting others drive. He only drove when he was by himself, or if Rory was driving.. That guy had some serious issues navigating around.. Then his driving skills would have suggested he got his license out of a cereal box or something. Yes, Rory was THAT bad.. โ€œYou can drive if you wanna. I don't like driving as much as just sitting the car.โ€ Toby replied. After that, he went out the front door when the door was held open for him. Bandit licked Xavier's hand as they passed by. It was his way of loving on Xavier after he so kindly petted him.

Now at the car, Toby opened the back up and let go of the leash. Bandit got in and started sniffing around and such. Once Toby and Xavier got into the front seat, Bandit started trying to drown them both in affection. Toby wasn't having that when they were driving though. โ€œBandit, sit. Now stay.โ€ Toby said as he pushed the dog back. Bandit did listen though but, as his head lay on the seat, he looked towards the front of the car with sad puppy-dog eyes. Toby ignored it then looked at Xavier. โ€œSorry~ He's excited.โ€ He apologized for Bandit's rowdyness. Toby then looked forward and out the window, happily waiting for them to drive off.

Kassumi6
It's alright. ^^

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:43 pm

User Image
User Image

xxTristan's eyes opened when he was nudged. Barely open teal eyes looked out the windows then at Rory. He sat up and shook his head. "I'm good, thanks," he replied as he unbuckled the seat belt and got out of the car. He closed the door and stood against the car for a moment as his vision was clouded by a black fog that soon went away. Once he had regained himself he started to walk. Rory was in front of the car and by the time he was, Tristan was away from the car and had no sense of balance. "Not good, not good!" he said before he felt into Rory. He smiled at Rory sheepishly, but the redness in his cheeks was from how high his temperature was and how pale he had gotten; it looked like the life was nearly sucked out of him. "Sorry... You're warm..." Tristan said and didn't move. Why? Because he felt like and ice cube and was shivering. The only bad thing about Tristan being sick was how stubborn he got and how honest he ended up being; it was almost like being drunk just minus the complete lack of common sense and all the alcohol. Well, Tristan could act a bit childish too when he was sick...or maybe more than a bit.

xxXavier laughed a little at Bandit; he wasn't too bothered by the dog. "It's fine," he said before he started the car and put his seat belt on. The drove away from the house and in the direction of the of the pet store. He looked over at Toby who seemed to be patiently, but happily waiting. Once they were there, he got out of the car and walked into the store with the two. "By the way, what are you going to say if someone asks you about the vest?" he asked in a hushed tone as he pointed at the vest that Bandit wore. Toby wasn't blind nor did it seem like it would be easy for him to fake. He was curious to what the boy would come up with or what he had already come up with a while ago for his reason for the vest.

LilRinn

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:26 pm

ศพรธะฌแปต ศปษญฮฑษพาก

User Image

Rory got out of the car when Tristan said that he was good. Being the kind of guy Rory was though, and having the instinct to not leave behind a sickly companion, Rory waited for Tristan to make sure his sick friend would be alright. Tristan didn't seem to be fine from the moment he stepped out of the car. Just watching him made Rory want to help but, Tristan said he was okay.. So Rory felt the erg to just listen to what Tristan said. Tristan didn't seem to be walking just fine though, almost. He was using the car a little bit it seemed to walk. Rory sighed a little.. Tristan wasn't fine and he could see that.

As expected, Tristan lost balance when he was away from the car. Tristan fell right into Rory so Rory reached his hands up to hold onto Tristan. His arms were wrapped around him in a hug now after hearing Tristan call him warm. Rory could feel Tristan shaking and frowned a bit. Poor Tristan was really sick it seemed. Wait.. Rory was warm. Really warm. Like, unnaturally warm.. That should have been passed off though.. At least while Tristan was feeling so sick and cold. Really anything at the moment could have felt warm. Rory smirked suddenly and chuckled as he went to put Tristan's arm over his shoulder to help guide Tristan into the house. โ€œAnd you're always complain about me bumping into you?โ€ Rory asked teasingly. From there though, he just started to take Tristan inside. Rory took Tristan to his room and after making sure he was at least sitting he let go of Tristan. โ€œAnything I can do to help? Medicine, food, water?โ€ Rory asked.

Toby got out of the car when they pulled into a parking space and grabbed Bandit from the back of the car. From there he walked with Xavier into the store. When he heard the question from Xavier he raised his eye brows curiously and looked up at the man. โ€œHm?โ€ Toby looked over at Bandit's vest. Oh right.. Bandit and that vest. Toby wasn't blind, nor did he need to be in order to have a service dog. A long time ago, Toby had this horrific bullying case that gave him mental problems along with a bad back problem from rough beatings he got in school. So that was when Toby started to have mental issues like anxiety that only a dog seemed to help. Then Sometimes Toby's back acted up and he couldn't bend, or move as well. None of that affected him as much anymore but, he kept a service animal just encase.

Toby patted Bandit's head then looked up at Xavier. โ€œLong story short, I used to have bad anxiety and bad back problems.. By law I am allowed a service dog if they can actually provide help. Bandit's great at it too.โ€ Toby said. Even though Bandit was still considered a pup, the dog could do a lot to help Toby out.. Like seek someone out in a life threatening situation, pick something up for him, etc. โ€œI could show you some tricks of his later if you'd like.โ€ Toby said while they walked. Which reminded him.. โ€œBy the way.. Bandit is trained not to bark unless it's to alert someone, or something bad happened to me.. Sooo, never, ever, ignore the dog... It may save someone.โ€ Toby informed then smiled again.

Kassumi6

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:47 pm

User Image
User Image

xxTristan rolled his eyes at Rory. "Yeah, but you aren't dizzy and near fainting," he said as they walked into the house. He thanked Rory once they got to his room and he plopped down onto the bed. He slid his shoes off and got under the covers. Tristan knew what he wanted, but didn't know how to go about asking for it. How did you ask a friend to lie in the same bed as you like the night before? It was just odd, too odd even for sick Tristan. Lucifer came into the room and jumped up onto the bed. He barked at Rory, pretty much saying what Tristan wanted not that the male knew. The dog laid down at the foot of the bed and looked between the two. "How do I put this? I'm freezing...any source of heat would do including yourself," he put it kind of bluntly, but not as bluntly as he wanted to put it. "Lay down in the bed with me," could have been taken a variety of ways.

xxXavier listened and looked down at the dog. It was good to know especially if something happened at the house. He nodded as started to wonder the store with the two. "What do we need to pick up?" Just in case, Xavier had grabbed a basket if they picked up treats or toys or something. He could carry the dog food without a problem, but Toby may or may not have to take the basket if he needed to carry the dog food. "Does he need anything other than food? Flee medication? More shampoo? New toys?" Xavier didn't remember seeing any toys for the dog, but maybe Toby kept them picked up rather than scattered wherever like Tristan.

LilRinn

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:18 pm

ศพรธะฌแปต ศปษญฮฑษพาก

User Image

Rory chuckled at the reaction he got from Tristan. Once up to the room and Tristan was in the bed, Rory was waiting to be told to get something. Instead of being told to get something, he was being told what Tristan wanted Rory to do. Tristan wanted Rory to lay in bed with him? I light blush brushed over his cheeks. Well Rory guessed he wouldn't mind doing so. Rory actually liked laying in bed with Tristan. It was comfy, and made his inner puppy self come out. Wait, what? That was a bad thing! Yet Rory didn't want to say no. Not just because he wanted to but, Tristan was cold, and sick, and Rory knew he was plenty warm to keep Tristan happy. Rory looked from the dog and over to Tristan once Tristan actually said something that confirmed what Lucifer was telling him. Which kind of made Rory blush a bit more. Rory nodded. โ€œI see..โ€ He mumbled then shrugged like he didn't care. โ€œOkay, you're sick. So I don't mind.โ€ Rory used Tristan's sickness as an excuse to cover up the fact he wanted to. How quickly he agreed may have suggested that he wanted to though. Either way. . Rory crawled into the other side of the bed, then under the covers to curl up next to Tristan and help make him warmer. โ€œNo funny business though.โ€ Rory teased. Tristan was sick but, that wasn't going to excuse him from Rory's little teasing here and there.

Toby started to scan around the store for stuff. โ€œWell, quite a bit actually. Unfortunately someone stole everything for him.โ€ Toby said bitterly. As they kept walking around, Toby picked up little things here and there to put into the basket that Xavier grabbed. โ€œLet's see.. I think we need all of the above actually. Food can be picked up last though.โ€ Toby replied. That way no one had to hall it around the store the entire time. Toby had grabbed a handful of toys, treats, flee medication, shampoo and even a new collar and new tags for Bandit. Shane had replaced the collar and tags to match his own needs.. Then all they needed was the dog food and they'd be off. However, something caught Toby's eyes. In an open cage you could reach into was little multi colored kitten that had big blue eyes. It meowed at the side of the cage, begging to be petted. โ€œOh my gawd!โ€ Toby walked up to the kitten and started to pet and play with it. โ€œIsn't cute Xavier?!โ€ Toby asked. A big grin was on his face. Oh man, if he could have he would have taken that kitten home in a heart beat. He couldn't though. He barely had time for Bandit as it was already. A kitten would be neglected.

Kassumi6
This post is kinda crappy but, someone called and yeah. xD

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:05 am

User Image
User Image

xxTristan smiled a bit when Rory agreed. Because he was sick he didn't pay attention to details, so this was the best time for Rory to relax a bit instead of being worried Tristan would catch onto anything. The fact that Rory accepted so easily and didn't seem to mind the fact that he could get sick from Tristan (because Tristan only knew of Rory as being human) would have been suspension if the male wasn't sick. Tristan seemed to have no problem turning around to cuddle up next to the blonde and put his head on Rory's shoulder. If you were to take away the redness in his cheeks they'd still be red from blushing, but it wasn't noticeable now. "I won't, I'll just use you as a pillow," he said simply with his eyes closed. As he spoke his voice got softer and most distant since he was starting to fall asleep.

xxXavier looked through some of the stuff they had in the basket as he followed behind Toby. He stopped when Toby spoke and then ran off to a cage. He smiled at Toby, but neither of them could get the kitten. Toby didn't have the time, so neither would Xavier, he also didn't have the money for a cat. Since he never had a pet before he'd have to buy a food and water dish, a litter box and kitty litter, toys, shampoo, a brush, food, treats, and so forth. "It's cute," he replied as he watched Toby play with the kitten. "I don't think either of us can take him or her though." He had a good point because neither of them could or would be able to take care of the kitten properly.

LilRinn
It's ok xD Poor boys though: Toby can't have a kitten and Rory's stuck in a bed with a sick Tristan...although he doesn't have to worry about keeping his guard up about the werewolf thing for once.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:50 pm

ศพรธะฌแปต ศปษญฮฑษพาก

User Image

If there had been any tension that Rory seemed to have after socializing with Alec, it all flushed away after Tristan curled up to his arm. It really relaxed Rory to be next to another person. Being so close an quiet, he could hear the others soft breath and having part of himself touch the other he could feel the soft thrumming of a heartbeat. All this lulled Rory into a relaxed state that he could have fallen asleep in. Adding the fact he was next to Tristan probably helped a bit too. Rory probably would have said something in a teasing or goofy manor after Tristan said he'd just use Rory as a pillow but, Rory was so calmed down and relaxed that all that escaped him was a little dog like huff as he slowly shifted to get more comfortable. His eyes closed too after a bit. He wasn't too tired but, Rory could easily sleep anywhere at any time. As long as there was no thunder of coarse... There was no loud thunder, so Rory thought he'd just sleep next to Tristan while the male rested too. This time though, he was in a lighter sleep since he was still tuned into Tristan.

The smile on Toby's face never fell while he played with the kitten. Toby had this soft spot for all animals. He just loved them all to death. If he could have, his house would be a huge animal resort for all kinds of animals that needed a roof over their heads. That couldn't, and wouldn't happen though. Even if Toby quit his music career. His property wasn't big enough to be an animal resort. Oh well, all that was too much work anyways. Which made Toby think, when was the last time he donated a bunch of money to anything? He thought maybe last year to some thing for kids that had cancer.. Maybe he'd donate to help an animal rescue this year. Yeah! Toby had to! After the thought, a slight frown came to his face. โ€œYeah, unfortunately you are right. I haven't the time for this little guy. He'll get a good home though.โ€ Toby smiled again at the last part then left the kitten. He stopped at the good food isle and in front of a bag of there most expensive, and healthy brand of food before he looked over at Xavier. โ€œThink you could carry this? After this we can leave and go to the store.โ€ Toby pointed at the bag of food he wanted then waited for Xavier.

Kassumi6
I'm not too sure Rory minds being stuck with sick Tristan though~ ^-^

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash