Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Demonic Innocence -taken- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:32 pm
Meokii

Stefan frowned as he saw that the little demon was not completed with the clean up and for some reason got very worried for him. Sure he was a demon and would probably kill him given the chance, but he didn't want to see him hurt. He winced as the other small body was kicked and those threatening words left Danarius's mouth. Once everything was cleaned up Stefan relaxed and sat where he had slept the night before, though this time he couldn't use his wings as a makeshift blanket. He wanted to speak, say... something but he knew better than that. So he just laid there in silence, the stinging feeling in his wing keeping him awake.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:47 pm
Wolf-Anima55
Meokii

Danarius glared at the ceiling... continued doing so and finally a hefty sigh of disgruntled wrath came out and he sat up and put his face in his hands, his head pained him a lot, mostly because the damage done to his spine. "I am going to murder everybody..." he clenched his forehead and grunted as his hair flared out slightly with power filled with complete rage. The nurses words echoing in his head. He groaned and seethed as he stared down, hiding his face.

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:41 pm
Meokii

Stefan chewed on the inside of his cheek and looked at Danarius from where he was laying on the floor. He could tell that the other was rather upset and he wanted to help but had no idea how too! "Sir.. is... is there anything i could possibly do for you?" he asked slowly afraid that if he even spoke the other would freak out on him and hurt him again.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:50 pm
Wolf-Anima55

Danarius looked up at him, his eyes gone completely red and glowing. "Can you heal me without causing me pain?" he asked as his head tilted to the side, his anser would depict whether or not he'd take all his anger out on Stefen or not which may or may not end up in death for the angel. Danarius would make no promises.

(Sorry it was my bad I just noticed that the last reply wasn't correct when I did the coding,... thingy... Im sorry ;^ wink  

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:08 pm
Meokii

Stefan took a deep breath and slowly rose to his feet and walked over to Danarius, ignoring the obvious signs that if he did something wrong he would most likely be beaten to near death. "It.. it won't hurt at all..." he said softly his body quivering and he wasn't completely sure why.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:11 pm
Wolf-Anima55

he hid his head in his hands again though his finger did the 'come here' movement. "Then fix me better than that lunatic does." he growled through his teeth as he tried not to think too hard on what the nurse had said... he doesn't love anybody. Never has. Never will. Or at least he hoped he never would.  

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:27 pm
Meokii

Stefan relaxed a little when the other didn't rip his head off but instead told him to fix him. "yes sir.." he mumbled as he moved and sat behind the other so he could get at his back. "this will feel really warm then cool.." he explained before he took a deep breath and placed both his hands on the badly stitched wounds. His hands began to glow and he closed his eyes, this was extremely hard for him since he drew ninety percent of his power from prayers and not many reached down here. He could feel the others wound beginning to heal under his glowing hands.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:35 pm
Wolf-Anima55

He felt it, slowly repairing and knew it was going to hurt more than hell when they would come back out again, but he left that thought go. The soothing of pain traveled up his body as his head now felt better and he wasn't as angry as he was before. when he felt it was enough he pulled away standing up and turning towards Stefen as he had a thankful gentle look in his eyes, which were now normal again. He walked over and pushed him down on the bed on his back and slowly crawled on top, not saying a single word and bent down to his face, kissing him gently. Very gently. Like a soft quiet child barely touching the wings of a butterfly that rested on its finger. He then broke the kiss and looked down at him with his usual unamused glare as that was a symbol of thanks, though he wouldn't admit it. He lifted the angel by his hands and yanked him off the bed as he layed on top... "now you may sleep." he stated simply.  

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:44 pm
Meokii

Once the other was fully healed stefans arms fell to his sighed and he kind of swayed in his spot. wow.. i've never felt this drained after such a simple task.. he thought to himself as he met the other gentle eyes and allowed himself to be pushed back onto the bed. The kid was so.. gentle and kind a feeling that the poor angel craved at this point that he didn't even try to pretend to be disgusted. A small, weak yelp escaped his lips as he was suddenly yanked off the bed and he found his legs nearly gave out under neath of him. "O-ok." he mumbled as he settled back down into his spot and closed his heavy eyes. I'm.. so tired... he thought to himself as he used his one good wing to cover himself partially.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:52 pm
Wolf-Anima55

Danarius looked down at him and then got up and grabbed a blanket puttig it over him, before going back to the bed and laying down, slowly falling asleep and more at ease.
He still couldn't sleep though, after he managed to finally find that perfect time it still echoed through his mind. Maybe the nurse was right? Maybe he did see something in the angel, that he saw in nobody else... something that drove him to this split personality of love and hate. he wanted so badly to crush his love... and that's what he'd do... sooner or later he'll just show no love, and only hate and torture and beat the angel until he was sure that he had killed love itself... it was the only thing that made sense to him anymore.  

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:02 pm
Meokii

Stefan smiled a little when he felt the blanket on him and managed to get himself into a more comfortable position. Soon he was fast asleep the angel moving and making soft sounds every once and awhile throughout the night. Not long after he fell asleep, he found himself waking up in the early early morning, his chest aching, his body shaking and he felt like he was on fire but couldn't stop shivering. Not wanting to wake or bother the other he kept quiet and wrapped the blanket around himself, closing his eyes tightly as he tried to ignore the pain that was ripping through his body at the moment. what is wrong with me? he thought to himself as he whimpered softly and pulled the blankets tighter around himself which made him hotter but also helped with the shivering a little.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:47 pm
Wolf-Anima55

Danarius who didn't sleep to any at all saw the shifting as the other woke up and curled himself in the blanket. Danarius tried to ignore, pretend t be asleep but wonder and worry were pounding his heart, and he hated it. He hated that feeling more than love... he did his best to ignore it. Ignore everything the angel was going through.
However Danarius could only keep that up for about 10 minutes before he finally sat up and glared at Stefen. "What's you're problem now?" he groaned as he hated the fact he actually asked that.  

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:06 pm
Meokii

When Stefan heard Danarius speak it was as if he was yelling and it made his head feel like it was going to split in two, causing him to whimper in pain. "No-" his voice was soft and weak "nothing." He did not want to anger the other so he tried to act like nothing was wrong. His white hair was plastered to his face from him sweating and his skin was pale except for his cheeks because of the awful fever.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:11 pm
Wolf-Anima55

Danarius walked over and kicked him to the side. "Don't lie to me, now what's wrong?" he raised his voice slightly, knowing he was making thinsg worse and actually enjoying the sight of the angel suffering... it made him happier for some reason...  

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:26 pm
Meokii

Stefan didn't even have the strength to cry out in pain as he was kicked to the side but instead just fell like a rag doll. "I think I'm dieing." Was all he could manage to say. His body was shaking and he slowly curled up into a ball looking pathetic and well.. Near death. All around him were white feather because they were beginning to just fall off his one good wing. after all of this... This is how I'm going to die? he thought to himself as he felt himself slowly losing consciousness.  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff