Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Flying out in the wind? (Bxb me and butterfingercrunch) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:54 pm
Drake smiled and wrapped his arms around his nekos body. "Yes kitty. That's all your gonna get today. I can't explain it anymore." He said.

butterfingercrunch
(ooc: )

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:23 am
Kait Kimishi
Sterling nods and purrs before looking up at Drake. "Is there food?" He asks, looking a bit abashed to be asking. But he was hungry, and needed food, so he had to ask anyways.  

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:41 pm
Drake felt his lips twitch. He hummed. "I could make you some. Anything you want I'll make you it. It doesn't matter what you ask for I can make you anything." He said. He wanted to please his kitten. He lightly twirled his kittens hair. He was relaxed and waiting for his kitten to answer his question.

butterfingercrunch

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:50 pm
Kait Kimishi
Sterling thinks for a moment before smiling. "Is there meat? He asks. He had heard meat was good from some of the others.  

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:11 pm
Drake smirked and nodded. He hummed and picked up his kitten and brought him to the upstairs kitchen not wanting to walk down the stairs and he usually doesn't use that one unless on occasion. "Yes we have meat. I'll cook you up some steak." He said and set his Neko down at the counter. He didn't mind if he was on the counter when he was human cause he doesn't have much fur when he is human. "You can watch me if you like." He said.

butterfingercrunch

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:16 pm
Kait Kimishi
Sterling wraps his arms around Drake to make it easier to hold him as they go to the kitchen. He looks around, curious. This isn't the same kitchen he had been in earlier. But he sits obediently on the counter, waiting for Drake to make the food, when he's given permission to watch. He immediately hops down and rushes over to see what happened in the magical process that brought food to him.  

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:57 pm
Drake walks to his freezer and takes out 2 steaks one for him and one for his Neko. He now had to make his extra bloody while he'll make his nekos medium rare. Drake puts them on different pans and put the pans on the stove. He turned on the stove and started cooking putting seasoning here and their. With his nekos he was watching it and putting all the good stuff on it. With his own he was putting more blood on it and some seasoning.

butterfingercrunch

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:42 pm
Kait Kimishi
Sterling watches carefully, seeing the magic box full of cold things- he knew, because he had put his hand in and jumped in shock at how cold it was- reveal 2 slabs of red things. Meat. He smells the air as they cook, and his stomach growls when he smells the scent of the steaks cooking. He walks over by Drake's elbow and watches from there, holding onto the man's arm as he watches.  

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:21 pm
Drake looked at his pet and smiled at his curiosity. He knew the food was almost done so he put them into plates and put them on the table. "You have to eat it up. I don't want to see any on your plate except the fat." He said.

butterfingercrunch

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:55 pm
Kait Kimishi
Sterling looks at the hot food in front of him. It gave off such a nice aroma, and his mouth watered as he smelled it. He reaches for the meat with his fingers, the pulls back, his eyes slightly teary as he sucks his fingertips. The meat was hot. Too hot for him to touch. He looks up at Drake and asks, voice pleading, "how do I eat this?"  

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:38 pm
Drake walked over to his Neko and watched him try to eat with his hands. He felt himself smile and he grabbed a fork and a knife. He cut the meat up in little pieces so his Neko can eat it easier and gave him the fork. "You hold the fork like this and poke at the pieces I made and put the food in your mouth. Take the food off the fork then chew." He said hoping he was descriptive enough to have his Neko eat.

butterfingercrunch

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:41 pm
Kait Kimishi
Sterling listens attentively then nods. He could do that. He takes the pointy thing and pokes a small piece of meat with the pointy side, smiling when the strange tool goes into the meat and lets him pick it up without burning himself. He eats it, eyes widening and then closing in happiness as the flavors play around in his mouth. He opens his eyes and looks at Drake. "This is yummy!" He declares.  

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:15 pm
Drake smiled happily that someone liked his cooking. He started eating what was on his plate. He hummed and cut a piece and put it in his mouth. After he finished chewing and eating his thing he hummed and looked at his Neko. "Thanks for the complement." He said.

butterfingercrunch

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:50 pm
Kait Kimishi
Sterling smiles at him quickly before finishing all the remaining pieces in record time. Once done, he looks over at Drake. He waits patiently (kind of patiently) for him to finish before hugging the man's arms and looking up adoringly at him. His eyes were worshipful as he says, "What are we doing next?" In an excited tone.  

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:47 pm
Drake smirked and hummed. He shrugged and looked at his sweet as he was in his arms. "Do you want to see what it's like to fly my sweet. I can show you what it's like to be in the air." He said.

butterfingercrunch

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas