Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Fire and Ice Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 5:18 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Don't judge a Black Ice by it's cover...

Era walked out when the door opened and walked down the hall for two double door's and she opened them.

Thorn followed Era down the hal feeling a lot better now that Leon had relaxed him some. When Era opened the door for him he frowned, inside was clearly an office with a couple of people standing around it but it was his desk he was looking at he walked in and folded his arms. "It is one thing for you to be in my office, get out of my desk." he said sternly.

Their was silence but then the chair swivled revealing who was sitting at it, who it was, looked excatly like Kamen. He stood up then scowling at Thorn "this should be my office" he said to him.

"If you were meant to have this office Drac you would have it." Thorn said to him.

...I'm a lover not a fighter.

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 9:26 am
User Image
The Demon Arion

Do not be fooled by my calm deamenor

Leon smiled, he looked like the cat that ate the mouse, pleased with himself. His chest was a slightly puffed up now that he had pleased and taken care of his male. For the rest of the way he was quiet and just looked arpund at the hall before theay made their way into the office. As he looked around he quietly noted that it was slightly bigger than Arions. When Thorn addressed the desk, Leon looked over at it and was surprised when the chair swiveled around to reveal who he thought was Kamen.
But Leon didnt like how the other male spole to Thorn, he began glaring at the Kamen look alike, but kept quiet and his hands in his pockets.

-

-

For inside me burns flames that even your feared demons cannot handle

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 9:51 am
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

"Get away from my desk" Thorn repeated.

"Don't tell me what to do Thorn, you have no athority over me., and don't call me Drac, it's Draconas, learn it."

Thorn shrugged. "Very well then, I see you are not going to be civil, I can always call your brother and he can tell you what for, Drac."

He glared at THor nthis time bt then moved from the desk and walked closer to Thorn. "Speaking of him, where is Kamen? I heard he didn't marry Goldmoon like the familyies wanted."

"He found his mate and is living with them." Thorn said to him. "I'm surprised you didn't know, don't you watch the news?"

"Tch, that so." he said hardly responding to Thorns question he turned around and sat on the desk. "So if he really isnt here then how is it you are in his office?"

"Technically it is both Era's and mine office, we share it. Kamen let us do most of the decision making."

Draconas stood up again and with a glare at Thorn he took note of the human behind him before looking back at Thorn. "Really? You two?" he said to him. "You Thorn who are just as sickly as Goldmoon and have little to no lifespan that we do and Era who is illigitimate in this family and is lucky enough to still be in it. Such a joke."

Era frowned at Draconas and adjusted her glasses a bit.

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 11:32 am
User Image
The Demon Arion

"Draconas, yeah right. Cuz your being such a major Drag-on mah a**" Leon quietly muttered under his breath as he crossed his arms over his chest.Leon glared at Drac but the corner of his lips twitched is he stoped himself from smiling at the amusing thought of Thorn calling Kamen to deal with Drac like a child.
He guessed it was a good thing he was only human, because if he were anything like Thorn or Arion, Leon, was a hundred percent sure that he would have bared fangs or canines and growled both teritorially and protectively at Drac.
Leon really hated the way the male owalked up to Thorn and how bossy he was, all he could do though was glare. This was not his office, and these weere basically family affairs that he had no port of.
But when the word Joke left Drac, Leons eyes went wide in mock offense "Oh yea joke, I makes jokes too, I can dance and sing as well. Not to mention I can make some bomb a** hot coco" Leon said speaking up with a fake 'smile' that was all teeth that clearly said F*** you very much.

-

-

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 11:58 am
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Draconas's eyes landed on Leon then as he smirked at the human's monkey like behavior. "And the monkey speaks" he said to him and he attempted to walk closer only to have Thorn get in his way and glare right back at him.

"Leave him out of this." Thorn said to him only to have Draconas chuckle.

"Oh this is rich, protecting humans now Thorn, you've sunk so low." he walked away waving his hand like he didnt ccare that much. "Believe me I wouldnt touch that thing with a ten foot pole. What surprises me is that you are protecting it. If I remember correctly you thought humans were worthless creatures."

Thorn closed his eyes and took a deep breath before opening them again and looked at Draconas. "Leave Leon out of this Draconas and get out of my damn office."

Draconas stared at Thorn for a long while he glared. "This isnt over Thorn." he said as he walked around the other way for the door avoiding, Era, Thorn and Leon as he did. He was soon out the door.

Once he was gone Thorn walked to his Desk and leaned agienst it panting slightly and he coughed a little bit as he put his hand to his lips to cover his mouth.

Era looked at Thorn then and frowned at him she walked over to the desk adn opened a dowar before placing a containor of pills on the desk then she walked out of the room, she wanted to be sure Draconas left. "Be back in a bit."

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 1:09 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Leon smirked at Drac when he called him a monkey "shpuld i start flinging feaces around for you?" He asked still glaring at him. He couldn't help it, Leon syuck his tongue out at him when Thorn stood in his way and defended him.
"Fir someone who wouldn't touch me with a ten foot pole you got awfully close " Leon muttered under his breath.
Once Drac was he focused on Thorn again and was relieved to see Era jump to action and toom out the pills.
Walking ovdr to the desk chair he pulled it out and over to Thorn "butt, down now " he said pushing the chair behind Thorn and looked around "You need water fir your pills?" Leon asked as he grabbed the container too see what kind of Pills they where before opening it for Thorn.

-

-

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 2:34 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Once Era was gone and Leon took charge he looked at him before chuckling a little at his demand to sit down ans so he followed it without complaint. Hearing Leon mention the water he nodded lightly before looking out the window and thinking hard for a moment he sighed lightly. "I'm sorry Leon." he said to him lightly as he looked up at him.

Draconas was at the elevator he looked at Era with a glare before the door's closed with him and the other two in it.

Era waited a bit before taking out her cell she put it to her ear and waied a moment. "Yes they are headed down, let me know when all three leave the building." she dropped the call after that and headed back for the office but for now she waited outside the door.

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 2:57 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Leon nodxed at Thorn and looked around, surely Thorn kept cool water in the office.
"Sorry about what?" He asked as he looked around, when he finally found the glasses and water he poured a glass for Thorn and brought it to his dragon. Scooting Thorns legs, he kneeled between and looked up at Thorn.

-

-

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 3:10 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Thorn watched Leon as he walked around the office to ook for water and a glass. When the human walked back to him though he looked at him. "Didn't what Draconas said to you bother you?" he asked his mate.

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 10:26 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Leon snorted at his question "Please. Ive dealt with people like my whole life, one more person doesnt bug me" Leon stated placing his cheek against Thorns thigh "plus, hes kinda righg. Humans are vile creatures...... but there are also those humans who are kindand humble, hard workers. If people like him cant see the good in humans" he said and shrugged "it doesnt bug me. Yourr the only one whos opinion matters to me" he said quietly.

-

-

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 5:25 am
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

To hear Leon scoff at Draconas's words, and even admit he was right made Thorn frown he looked at his mate before looking out the window of his office. "It's not just what he said about humans that is bothering me...but what he said about me." he closed his eyes and put his hand to his face. "I once had the same views he did, in fact a few years ago I peobabbly would have just let you die at the docks" he admitted shamefully.

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 8:37 am
User Image
The Demon Arion

Leon sighed when it looked like Thorn wasn't going to let it go easily. Placing his hands on Thorns face, he turned it so his dragon was looking at him "a cpuple of years ago I was a street rat. Pitpocketing, breaking and entering. I wa s running with the wrong crowd, selling for them. The only thing i didnt sell was myelf." Leon said and looked away himself. The look in his eyes suggested that he had taken a trip down memory lane. One that wasnt pleasant. Leon finally let out a sigh "Do you think that made me a good person? Instead of going out there and finding a legit job instead of trying to make a good living, i stole from old and young... from families. " he said staring intently at Thorn "does that sound good to you?"

-

-

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 2:35 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Thorn looked at Leon, wide eyes he looked down a moment when he finished then looks back up at him. "But all that was in the past Leon. You've had a better life since then thanks to Arion, their is no need to go down such harsh memoryies and Draconas shouldnt have brought it up." he sighed and reached over and hugged Leon to his chest and closed is eyes as ghe rested his chin on top of Leon's head. "No one deserves to be spoken to that way." He sighed a little as he opened his eyes a little bit. "maybe if I had realized that sooner I wouldnt be this sick."

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 7:14 am
User Image
The Demon Arion

Leon wrapped his arms Thorm tightly "I dont know if youre missing the point or ignoring it" Leon said petting Thorns hair back. "Im saying that because I love you and because Im trying to get across that no matter what you did in the past,it doesn't matter, its in the past" Leon said looking down at him. "I mean i did trt to pick pocket Mr. Arion, he made me repay what I WOULD have stolen, either that I would have been locked away for the rest of my life" Leon shrugged with his arms still wrapped around Thorn. "And I really dont care what Dragonmyass thinks or sayd to and about me. I mean if he was any more high and mighty his nose wpuld be sticking up he would look like a piggy" Leon said pressing the tip of his finger tp his own nose and pushed it up.

-

-

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games