Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kieramist

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:57 pm
User Image
Drew - The younger twin

Drew kissed back for a second before pulling away slightly so he could crawl onto Damian's lap. "Yeah, it should be pretty awesome," he said, leaning his forehead against his twin's.

Well that doesn't sound too good.
Rettemich20

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:15 pm
User Image

Damian leaned his head against Drew's forehead and smiled. " I was wondering if i could kiss you for a little while..like more then once" He couldnt figure out why he was still so nervous about asking him.

(( ya it sucks but i shall survive. How is school going?))  

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Kieramist

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:15 pm
User Image
Drew - The younger twin

Drew nodded a bit, his forehead barely rubbing against Damian's. "Yeah, go ahead," he said, pecking his twin on the cheek. "You don't have to ask me."

It's alright, I got my English stuff figured out, so I'm good for now.
Rettemich20

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:43 pm
Kitty 5462
User Image
Drew - The younger twin

Drew nodded a bit, his forehead barely rubbing against Damian's. "Yeah, go ahead," he said, pecking his twin on the cheek. "You don't have to ask me."

It's alright, I got my English stuff figured out, so I'm good for now.
Rettemich20

Damian didnt say anything and leaned forward and started kissing Drew and holding him in his arms.

((Well thats good))  

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Kieramist

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:54 pm
User Image
Drew - The younger twin

Drew kissed back, his fingers playing at the bottom of Damian's shirt. He smiled into the kiss, his eyes closed.

Yup, and now to deal with being disliked by most people because I'm socially awkward. Yay. High school, gotta love it.
Rettemich20

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:01 pm
(( ok first. I smiled when i saw you responded. and you know what so was i in high schol.so i know what its like...i still do in college. ))

Damian smiled back in the kiss and ran his fingers threw Drews hair some more. "did you want me to take my shirt off" Damian asked.  

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Kieramist

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:15 pm
User Image
Drew - The younger twin

Drew frowned a bit, sticking his bottom lip out, when Damian pulled away. But, then he smiled again when his twin asked if he wanted his shirt off. Biting his lips softly, Drew nodded, gently tugging at it once more. "Mhm, please," he said.

Awesome (: We had to introduce ourselves in English, and I'm pretty sure my whole class, except for 4 or 5 people, thinks I'm weird an awkward... But, that's okay because now I know I'm not alone!
Rettemich20

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:19 pm
=) you are not alone. Just remember always smile and dont let them see it bothers you and even if it doesnt smile big anyways. I sortof sound like a holder sister lol))

Damian pulled his shirt off and threw it on the floor. He has had his shirt off before in front of him but tonight was different. He kissed Drew again.  

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Kieramist

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:35 pm
User Image
Drew - The younger twin

Drew smiled as he watched Damian take his shirt off, then he gently ran his fingers down his chest. As they kissed, Drew felt around on his twin's chest, letting his hands roam from his stomach, up to his chest, all around.

Eh, my older sister doesn't really seem to care, so it's fine (: Embrace the awkwardness I shall, then.
Rettemich20

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:47 pm
(( Embrace it well. biggrin . And most older sisters are like that. but you have me if you need me for anything))

Damian felt a funny buttterfly like feeling in his stomach when his brother slowly touched his stomach and chest. He kissed back and loved every min of it. He stopped and looked at Drew "take yours off please" He said almost begging.  

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Kieramist

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:52 pm
User Image
Drew - The younger twin

As he ran his hands across Damian's chest and stomach, Drew began to gently run his fingers along them, too. He lifted them so that they barely touched his skin, leaving shivers. When asked to take his off, too, Drew gladly obliged and slipped his shirt off over his head. "Better?" he asked, rubbing his nose against Damian's.

Okay, thank you (:
Rettemich20

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:01 pm
(( no problem =) ) User Image

"Way better " He said rubbing his hands on Drew. He left Drews lips and started kissing his neck.  

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Kieramist

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:06 pm
User Image
Drew - The younger twin

Drew's hands froze when Damian started to kiss his neck. Gasping softly, he shivered from the pleasure. "Nn, Damian..." Drew murmured, biting his lip.

Rettemich20

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:10 pm
Damian softtly nipped Drews neck before stopping kissing him. "Did you like that drew" Damian asked smiling.User Image  

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Kieramist

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:12 pm
User Image
Drew - The younger twin

Still biting his lip, Drew nodded, a light blush spreading across his cheeks. A little hesitant about asking Damian to do it again, he nuzzled his head against his twin's neck.

Rettemich20

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces