Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Cooking love <3 (yaoi/closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shizuki_Reaper

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:35 pm
Sanimei

"isn't this room just amazing?its been one of my favorite rooms for a while then when you said you had moved here from Cairo i thought that i had to show you this room."Seji smiled and watched him"now this is your room."Seji said happily"if you wanted to stay over then you can."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:51 pm
new_shzuki

Kaito smiled as he lightly ran his fingers along the wall. Granted, there were differences here and there than what he remembered. But it was still an amazing room. "It's beautiful." He said, turning back to Seji. He pulled the younger boy closer to him and kissed him. "Thank you so much." He said when he pulled away.  

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Shizuki_Reaper

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:31 pm
Sanimei

Seji smiled"your welcome."Seji kissed him again."if there is anything you want let me know and i'll get it for you."Seji had ment it.it didn't care what it was he would get it no matter the trouble  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:57 am
new_shzuki

Kaito smiled as he kissed Seji again. "If anything comes to me, then I shall let you know." He said. He then picked Seji up again, spun around a few times with him and then finally sat down on the bed with the boy.
Kaito gently ran his finger along Seji's cheek as he kissed his forehead. "You're so cute." He said softly.  

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Shizuki_Reaper

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:51 am
Sanimei

Seji held onto him as Kaito spun around.he Smiled at Kaito when he was called cute."Well i thik you amazing."Seji said then lightly kissed his lips.He didn't want to start a big make out sesion or anything he just wanted to Kiss a few times  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:38 pm
new_shzuki

Kaito smiled. "I wouldn't say I'm amazing. But thank you anyways." He said, then kissed Seji's lips softly. He pulled away a few moments later, then hugged the boy close, giving him a small kiss on the cheek.  

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Shizuki_Reaper

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:26 am
Sanimei

"no you are amazing."Seji said as he looked him in the eyes.He softly kissed him back and hugged Kaito back"i'm so happy that my family doesn't mind that you and me are dating."Seji nuzzled his neck  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:35 pm
new_shzuki

Kaito nodded slightly and smiled at the younger boy. "It is quite a relief knowing that they are alright with it." He said, giving Seji a kiss on the top of his head. "So then, my dear. What would you like to do for our first date?" He asked.  

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Shizuki_Reaper

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:47 pm
Sanimei

Seji nodded"yes it is."he rested his head on Kaito's chest "well we could go to the movies or go to the beach."Seji didn't really plan anything.He was really bad at making plans for dates"but i don't really care where i go as long as you are with me i'm happy."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:00 pm
new_shzuki

Kaito chuckled lightly and nodded. "Hm.... How about a nice picnic on the beach?" He suggested, lightly patting Seji's head, then kissed the younger boy's cheek.

{Sorry. Writers block hit hard.}  

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Shizuki_Reaper

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:08 pm
Sanimei

Seji nodded "what day are we going to do this?"Seji asked as he leaned his head on Kaito's shoulder.He was super happy his parents didn't care  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:18 pm
new_shzuki

Kaito paused in thought as he rocked back and forth with the boy. "Hm...." He hummed as he thought. "How about tonight? If you're free that is." He suggested.  

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Shizuki_Reaper

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:29 am
Sanimei

Seji kissed Kaito"i'm free."He smiled and nuzzled Kaito's cheek."do you have anything you want to eat tonight?"Seji wanted to make sure there was something Kaito would like to eat with them  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:50 am
new_shzuki

Kaito smiled at the kiss and returned the gesture. "Wonderful." He said softly and kissed Seji's cheek. He chuckled at Seji's question and patted the younger boy's head. "Don't worry your cute little head. I'll have everything prepared for the evening. I'll eat just about anything. So we need to worry about your tastes more than mine." He said.  

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Shizuki_Reaper

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:04 am
Sanimei

Seji giggle"i'm the same way."SeJi moved closer to Kaito."i'm really happy we can be alone."Seji Kissed Kaito softly on the lips but didn't pull away  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff