Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
I love you to death (Yoai Rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Legendary Urban Canine

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:35 pm
Elementis_Dragon

"Yeah, I know. I don't look at me like that. Yes I could have healed you earlier, but I wanted to see if those humans could help you first." Jack looked back when he said this. He then plopped on the couch.Lucky me that I got to it before any of them noticed it there.. he thought, chewing the side of his finger as he laid there."Don't you have school till next month?" He thought he should change the subject since it was the Monday morning.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:40 pm
Godly Alpha

"seeing two hole wounds in ones neck thougj is odd enough" he said as he started to stand up "and its not simmer break yet i have one more week."  

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Legendary Urban Canine

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:56 pm
Elementis_Dragon

That's not all that I was talking about.. Jack thought in response when he glanced sideways at Caleb."Oh yeah I forgot. It's been a while since I dropped out..." The male said matter-of-factly, he didn't sound like he was finished speaking.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:25 pm
Godly Alpha

Caleb looked at jack then jeaded for the.kitchen "anyway ill be back a little later tonight i have martial arts after school."  

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Legendary Urban Canine

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:56 pm
Elementis_Dragon

Jack looked at the ceiling then he glanced at Caleb."See you later." He turned on his side facing the couch and smiled again. Sure this was the first hangover he had every had, but he didn't really think of his head very much. Thinking of Caleb sort of distracted him from it, and it also provided him with enough relaxation for him to be able to go to sleep. Not the best night er...day ever, but it wasn't the worst either.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:00 pm
Godly Alpha

After school like he said he went for martial arts class although his mind seemed elsewhere like it was all day long. It was so bad the instructor made him stay after class to help clean up again. Sighing he reluctantly agreed and he was so slow at it he did not notice when the sun went down.  

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Legendary Urban Canine

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:38 pm
Elementis_Dragon

Jack slowly woke up from his sleep. He was feeling a lot better now that he had rested, the pressure had completely vanished from his brain. Jack sat up on the couch, yawned and stretched; then he ran his hand through his hair before taking the medicine out of his pocket. He got up and went to the bathroom to put it back in the cabinet. When he was about to step out the doorway he turned and looked at the bathtub. He thought a bath would be nice, so he closed the door, took off his clothes and climbed in the tub.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:48 pm
Godly Alpha

Caleb after getting home was completely beat. He slumped into the house and groaning he walked up the stairs and towards his room he walked in and just plopped down on it still in his martial arts uniform.  

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Legendary Urban Canine

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:38 pm
Elementis_Dragon

Jack glanced at the bathroom door when he heard a door close and foot steps come up the stairs. Then he sunk under the water a little bit more, the bubbles making him look like a crocodile with just everything above his nose showing. Of course he knew that Caleb was now in the house, but he wanted to spend more time in the bath and so he planned to."Welcome back."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:43 pm
Godly Alpha

Caleb was no just too worn out and at the moment was fast asleep on the bed not even getting under he covers. Totally ignoring the growling that his stomach was making.

((I'm sorry for lame replies right now I'm half asleep myself.))  

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Legendary Urban Canine

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:45 am
Elementis_Dragon

Jack went ahead and started washing his hair. Then he got out of the bath and dried off, putting his hair in a pony tail after he was completely dry. Then he took his clothes and went down stairs to the garage so he could change into new clothes. Man he looks tired.. he thought when he returned upstairs. Jack figured he was hungry, so he went to the kitchen to make him something to eat. After a little while he went back and set a plate of food beside Caleb's bed, then he went out to feed himself as well.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:22 am
Godly Alpha

After awhile Caleb in his sleep could smell food slowly waking up he noticed the plate of food and he blinked. Slowly sitting up he rubbed his eyes and then reached over and started to eat it not even thinking how it had gotten their. After he was finished he got up and started to change into night clothes so he could go back to sleep.  

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Legendary Urban Canine

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:18 am
Elementis_Dragon

Jack was out side hunting the birds in the trees that had nested there for the night. It took a while but he managed to get five average sized birds and nine small ones that were too scared to think. He didn't normally feed on human blood unless he had to and that was very rare occasions. But one of those occasions had caught up to him that night when he was very weak from the fight with the werewolf, he wasn't happy about what he did but he wasn't all too sad about his action either. Although he felt his heart bested faster when he thought of it. Jack wasn't full when he climbed down the last tree of the night, he wasn't hungry either so he feeling alright.
He went quietly into the house to the garage and he found a guitar case. He picked it up and took it with him to the living room with interest and care. When he opened the case he smiled and took a black guitar out of it. Jack quietly ran his fingers over the string and listened as they made a soft, tuneful sound. As he started to play he started out playing a few strings. After a while he began to sing softly to the music. The melody was relaxed as he sang along

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:15 pm
Godly Alpha

Caleb stopped suddenly in mid dress all he had on were his pants when he heard the guitar playing and then singing. Looking at the door he slowly head out of his room and followed the music he stood in the entryway and looked at Jack play. But the look on his face wasn't wonder or curiosity...it was both a combination of sadness and anger. He walked over all of a sudden and took hold of the vampire's wrist and looked at him. "Stop it." He said in both a demand and a pleading look.  

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Legendary Urban Canine

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:54 pm
Elementis_Dragon

Jack stopped singing and playing the guitar when Caleb came in. He looked at him with confusion, but didn't say anything seeing that look in his eyes. The expression on his face troubled him.  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games