Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Angelic prisoner (1x1 Rp with My Twisted Fables) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:39 pm

Devin let out a dramatic sigh before he smiled "Well at least your still pretty hmm?" He teased with a toothy grin before he raised an eyebrow at the others comment about being bored with him; that was a strange way of wording things, why would he get bored of the other? he wasn't some sort of toy after all (Though he was sure Cain obviously thought otherwise) "Well I'm not, besides its not a matter of getting bored with you, were technically in the same boat, we both have an issue with Cain and until he's dead we can;t move on...and I made you a promise to help didn't I?" He said softly "I don;t go back on my word...ever if I did that my father would roll in his grave"

Devin nodded at that his eyes lingering on the scar; he had a feeling there was more to it than the other was telling, he couldn't make the other open up to him, but he could guess that what happened to him still haunted him and if the other wanted any chance of beating the angel he'd have to get rid of the emotional baggage.

Reaching out he grabbed a hold if the others arm and pulled him in to get a closer look at the scar, before he leaned down and pressed a soft kiss to the skin "Physical wounds are the easiest to heal...when you face Cain you HAVE to be ready mentally...only then will you be able to end his life with your own hands" He said before cupping the others chin "Keep your chin up, and for hells sake smile a little, it won't kill you" he said amused but leaving with the other to dress.

Once he pulled on some pants and a shirt he followed the smell of food "Smells exquisite in here" He said softly.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:50 pm

The words spoken echoed within his mind as the two made their way up the two flights of stairs to the bedroom; two sets of clothing having already been pulled out and laid on the bed. Elijah was about to start getting dressed when he was grabbed, coming just short of the bed to turn back to the other. His face lit up when the scar was kissed, the action catching him off guard as his pale eyes made contact with Devin's without much thought.

His heart started hammering away within his chest and all he could do was nod before he was released; a hand lifting to touch the scar gently. Only when the demon had finally gone downstairs did the angel begin to calm down, hand lifting to rub at his temples. What the hell just happened? Why did he get so light-headed from something so simple? Elijah hadn't thought of the fact that he should probably shield from Devin's demonic aura, the incubus within him automatically slipping through the angel's shields and messing with his mind. Having not been told just what he was, the angel didn't think there was anything to worry about.

Shaking his head, the being got dressed and picked up both towels, tossing them into the laundry room as he made his way down the stairs and into the kitchen. Once there, he started grabbing cups to fill them with something to drink from the fridge, pausing. "Hey, Devin, what do you want to drink?"

Turning from the stove when he heard the other enter, Tatsu managed a slight smile before he pointed towards one of the far cabinets. "Thank you, perfect timing. Could you grab three plates from there please and bring them over," he asked, turning back to the stove to stir a sauce that had started to boil. When Elijah entered the room a few minutes later, the demon relaxed, a tension in his shoulders disappearing almost instantly as the two began their dance about the kitchen, dodging each other as they moved back and forth with little effort.

My Twisted Fables

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:37 am

Of course Devin wasn't using his succubus side to mess with the other, the aura he gave off just...tended to happen, people got drawn to him, or attached to the demon in some way, on the other hand the demon did genuinely care for the angel'swell being; after what they had been through alone in the past week or so it wasn't hard to form an attachment with the only two other males on the planet they weren't out to cause you harm.

Other than that he honestly thought the aura wasn't even affecting the other, he hadn't shown any usually signs of attraction that his aura gave out and most angels were immune to it, he didn't factor in the others demonic side might be picking up on it.

Devin nodded to Tatsu and did as he was told without any complaints; he was hungry and he wanted food ASAP if it meant setting the table to get said food faster he;d do it.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:56 am

Humming softly to himself, the angel began pouring the drinks and turned to set them on the table before he straightened again. "It smells amazing as always Tatsu," he replied with a smile, the light reaching those pale eyes for the first time in a while it would seem. Going over to grab silverware, Elijah got out the utensils and turned before he found himself accidentally brushing against Devin in the process. "Sorry," he stated, taking steps around the being to set everything in his hands down, but his heart once again was racing.

Free hand lifting, they rubbed at his temple again before he managed a small smile. "Excuse me," he added, heading back down the stairs into the basement for a few moments. The fire had started to die down, so Elijah got to work piling wood over the burning ashes, fingers warming when they got too close. He smiled then, kneeling in front of the hearth. Maybe it wouldn't be all that bad to find a place somewhere in hell, away from everyone. It was possible to do so on Earth, so why not there too.

Watching as his master went down the stairs, Tatsu sighed and slowly shook his head before picking up a plate and beginning to put portions on it. "Quit messing around and get your a** up here! The fire will be fine without you, but this food won't last too long. Elijah!"

My Twisted Fables

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:22 am

Devin had finished setting out all the plates when the other brushed up against him and he chuckled a little "Don't worry about it...can have a cup of green tea?" He asked simply before he eyed the food; the smalls and scents of the food were really starting to make Devin's mouth water; he honestly hadn't seen or smelled such good food since back home and he was more then eager to dig in, his tail swaying a little from happiness.

Devin chuckled at that "I agree with the pup on this one...the food smells great, this is much more important" He called before shaking his head in amusement at the others antics.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:03 am

Grumbling a bit, the angel ignored the two until he heard the scraping of chairs before making his way back up the stairs and sat down at the table. "Thank you for the meal," he stated simply before actually looking at what Tatsu had cooked. "You went back out today when we were still asleep," he commented, poking at the green veggies on his plate with slight dismay. He hates vegetables.

When all three plates had been set, the demon sat down at the chair closest to the stove so he could serve seconds to anyone that wanted any, waiting until Elijah had come back up and sat down before he started eating. "Of course. There wasn't much here to prepare anything that would be enough for the two of you," he replied, watching as his master poked at the green pieces on his place. "You know, they are much better when they are still hot."

My Twisted Fables

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:48 pm

Devin took a teat at the table and watched him poke at the vegetables "You know if you don;t eat your greens yours going to stay small forever" He huffed eating his without complaint; sure a demons main diet was meat based but they ate some hell based vegetables as well, besides if he didn't eat his it;d be a bad example on the angel who was eyeing the innocent vegetables with some scrutiny.

The food was perfectly cooked and Devin had to admit he really enjoyed the food and ate until his plate was clean before he grinned "Seconds?" He asked Tatsu with a grin.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:55 pm

Elijah grumbled but held his breath and quickly ate the green looking pieces of food, washing it down quickly with the water he had poured for himself before making a face and shivering. "They are still nasty," he grumbled, before he continued to eat the meat that had been cooked.

The demon shook his head while he watched his master eat, eyes closing as a deep breath was drawn in and let out through his nose. He was sometimes so picky when it came to food. Without a second thought, Tatsu reached over and picked up the empty plate in front of Devin before he got up and went over to the stove to prepare a second plate for the demon, putting a little extra meat on it and a little less veggies. "Just make sure you eat it all," he replied, setting it down in front of the other before he picked up Elijah's empty water glass to refill it.

My Twisted Fables

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:27 pm

"Stop pouting like a petulant child its only vegetables" Devin said with a chuckle "Eating then is hardly going to cause the apocalypse, besides they're good for you" he said simply, his tail sneaking around the table to poke the other gently in the side "Vegetables in hell are all red or brown in colour, pretty nice though if you like a smoky taste to things"

Devin was far less picky, if there was food he;d eat it; he knew better then to no eat something on his plate because who he hell knows when he was going to be able to eat again in this place; so he was stuffing himself until he was full then it wouldn't be so much of an issue later. "Thanks" He said to Tatsu before biting into a peace of meat with a wide grin.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:33 am

The angel glared over towards Devin when he spoke but didn't say anything else and continued eating, thanking Tatsu when his water was refilled. Little else was said by Elijah as his mind began to wander over the few weeks that the other demon had been at the house. They had done the worst things possible to the being, yet Devin had not given in..he was either very brave or very stubborn. The thought alone made the angel smile and shake his head.

Tatsu nodded to both when thanked before sitting back down again and continuing to eat what he had fixed for himself; leaning back after a while to watch Elijah across from him. "Eli..what would you say to going away for a little while and-..." He held his hand up when he saw the flash of anger cross through those pale eyes that had slowly lifted to glare at him across the table. "...-Once you have gotten better and trained a bit, return for Cain. When you are here, they are just going to keep sending you one prisoner after another. Hell, after what happened this time around, do you really think Cain will just let you stay here unscathed? That's if he manages to get back home," Tatsu added under his breath which caused his master to smile just a bit.

Elijah sat back in his chair once finished eating, those pale eyes sliding to his lap while he thought. "It wouldn't be all that bad to get out of here for a little bit. Just have to find somewhere they can't track me," he added with another small smile.

My Twisted Fables

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:32 pm

"The pup has a point, I tore up three of their angels, Cain is bound to return, I doubt being sent to hell will kill him" He grumbled "Others will turn up as well wanting retribution" He said softly as he dug into his plate of seconds until that too was devoured and he leaned back in his chair feeling full and content "Training and getting away from this bird cage will do you some good I think" He said softly with a shrug before he smiled "There's plenty of loopholes in heavens systems, They can't track all over the earth...some of it has got blind spots" He said softly.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:54 pm

Looking from one demon tot he other, Elijah sighed and slowly pushed himself away from the table, gathering his plate and glass before he headed over to the sink and began filling it with hot, soapy water. "No, if we leave, we head somewhere you can spread your wings for a little Tatsu. Earth is too fragile for you," he muttered, setting everything into the water as it began to slowly fill the sink up. Going over to the table, he removed Tatsu's plate and glass next, knowing the demon was finished, but unsure about Devin. He may have wanted a third plate for all he knew. "Besides, at least in Hell, we would just have to find a place and not interact with anyone. Here, there are angels, demons and humans to worry about."

About to get up from the table, the demon paused when Elijah came over to get his plate and glass; turning instead to begin cleaning off the stove. He froze when His Master spoke next, those crimson eyes turning to watch the being moving next to him. "Where we go matters not to me so long as you never banish me from your side. You know this."

My Twisted Fables

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:45 pm

"..." Devin was silent at the comment of wings and winced a little as he reached up and rubbed his shoulders slowly, feeling the achiness of phantom limb setting in again. He snorted a bit at Tatsu being too strong for the earth "If its too strong for him, what about me?" He asked with a chuckle. "So...Hell then? Can I come with you?" He asked his tail practically wagging with glee at the thought of being able to return home.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:08 pm

Beginning to wash the first of three plates, the angel nodded slightly at Tatsu's words before he glanced over his shoulder with a grin. "Were you not going to be the one to vouch for me? Or are you going back on your word," he asked with a jump when the other demon dumped something loud into the sink; causing water to splash up onto the angel's shirt. "Tatsu!!'

The demon moved just out of reach as he saw that pale hand flying, barely missing being hit as he felt the air current whirl past him. "It's just water," he teased before he headed over to continue clearing the table.

My Twisted Fables

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:21 pm

Devin chuckled a little at that "And have my mother box my ears for not keeping my promise? I think not, you don't want to see a succubus when angry" He teased with a grin though his smile faded a little; his homecoming would not be as victorious as he hoped...it was going to be bitter sweet and his other would no doubt cry at the state he was in...he really wasn't looking forward to upsetting her. "I'll still vouch for you both of course, once we do that we should be left along for the most part and we can train for as long as we want"
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games