• Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:25 am
Visualte

D R.| + |S E I J I| + |K O G A N A G I

User Image

always honest

User Image
                              Seiji felt warm but he ignored the heat as he continued to kiss Yuu and hold him greedily. It might very well be a once in a lifetime thing so the man wanted to cherish the moment and selfishly hold onto it as long as he was able. Every time he had to pull away to breathe he was afraid it would end. "This was quite an interesting turn of events...I never thought we would actually get this close..."

Thoughts: heart
Feeling a little bit: Hopeful
Current theme: Stay the Night

User Image

out-of-cotton balls:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:04 am
User Image
---Ӂ۝~ஐƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒஐ~۝Ӂ--- սս (琢磨 ゆう) էձĸսოձ---Ӂ۝~ஐƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒஐ~۝Ӂ---

Yuu brought his arms up, pushing against the male's chest as a way of saying enough with the kisses. He could feel his anxieties rising after so much of the kissing, and wasn't sure how much he could take. "Nnn... enough, please." He mumbled quietly, half hiding himself into the man's shoulder. "...Seiji.." Cautiously he tightened his grip on the other and nestled close, closing his eyes to take a moment and enjoy the closeness.

.•*´`*♥*´`*•. คც૦υ੮ עυυ
Name: Yuu Takuma
xxxx (琢磨 ゆう, Takuma, Yū)
Birthday: June 19th
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 148 lbs
Eyes: Usually grey, can change on depending on mood. (Blue/Green=Content/Relaxed/Happy.
Pink/Light Red=Mad/Depressed/Anxious.)
Hair: Dull black, white towards the tips from previous stress
Blood Type: A-
Voice: [Enn]
Sexuality: Bisexual

Ն૦८ค੮ɿ૦Ո : Seji's office
คՈ૪ɿ૯੮ע Ն૯౮૯Ն : Medium-low
๓໐໐໓ : Content
Ծ.Ծ.Շ. : ~~

User Image
tiny14xx

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:13 am
Visualte

User Image

always honest

User Image
                              Seiji pulled away before giving a small nod in understanding and settling for a hug instead. He didn't want to push the boy into an attack when he had been doing so well so he of course, did as he wanted. Even if they were just embracing, he would be happy. "If this even becomes too much, please push me away okay?"

Feeling a little bit: Happy

User Image

out-of-cotton balls:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:19 pm
User Image

Yuu smiled a bit at at the nod, lacing his arms around the doctor's neck with a happy sigh. "I'll be okay with this.. just don't squeeze to tight." He smiled, offering a small joke, releasing his neck and clung onto his chest as he rested his head against Seiji's shoulder.

.•*´`*♥*´`*•. คც૦υ੮ עυυ
xxxx (琢磨 ゆう, Takuma, Yū)
Eyes: Usually grey, can change on depending on mood. (Blue/Green=Content/Relaxed/Happy.

คՈ૪ɿ૯੮ע Ն૯౮૯Ն : Medium-low
๓໐໐໓ : Content

User Image
tiny14xx

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:27 pm
Visualte

User Image

always honest

User Image
                              Seiji gave him a small nod with a light blush as he moved so that he was leaning against the wall with his arms still around the other. The warmth felt nice and their scent combined actually smelled nice. "You're warm..."

User Image

out-of-cotton balls:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:41 pm
User Image

Yuu slowly relaxed against the other, a small purr-like sound coming from his throat. His eyes glanced up to the doctor, holding his arms up childishly as to motion to his all-too-common cream and brown sweater with blue undershirt. "Sweater." He gave a small nod, lightly patting the other's cheek with a sleeve-covered hand. The boy paused in his childish antics, before tilting head up again to look at him. "Hey, Seiji? Where are you from, anyway?"

.•*´`*♥*´`*•. คც૦υ੮ עυυ
xxxx (琢磨 ゆう, Takuma, Yū)

คՈ૪ɿ૯੮ע Ն૯౮૯Ն : Low
๓໐໐໓ : Curious

User Image
tiny14xx

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:58 pm
Visualte

User Image

always honest

User Image
                              Seiji blushes lightly as the other pat his cheek with his sleeve covered hand, his mouth forming into a small smile before he tilt his head to the side slightly. It was a random question that he hadn't expected to asked at such a time. "I am from Kyoto, what about you?"

User Image

out-of-cotton balls:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:30 pm
User Image

Yuu held onto the other's neck, lightly twirling a lock of hair between his fingers. Where was he from? He moved around so often, and mainly for doctors to assist with his anxieties. Even his siblings were born in different places since their parents loved to travel. And often at that. His eyebrows furrowed, then gave a small nod to confirm his thoughts. "Morioka, I believe."

.•*´`*♥*´`*•. คც૦υ੮ עυυ
xxxx (琢磨 ゆう, Takuma, Yū)

User Image
tiny14xx

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:01 pm
Visualte

User Image

always honest

User Image
                              Seiji found it amusing that he had to really think about it in order to tell where he was originally from but he also assumed it was because of the fact that he switched doctors often. "I don't think that I have been there yet. Is it nice?"

User Image

out-of-cotton balls:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:21 pm
User Image

"I like it anyway." Yuu smiled a bit as his head leaned against the other's chest. It felt calmer there rather than in Tokyo, or the couple of weeks he had spent in New York. The amount of people there was nerve wrecking. Hell, he couldn't hardly leave the hotel without his anxiety levels skyrocketing. "I've been around to a few other countries... Though I have a horrid tendency of jetlag..." His voice lowered into an even tone, the cracking ceasing for the time being.

.•*´`*♥*´`*•. คც૦υ੮ עυυ
xxxx (琢磨 ゆう, Takuma, Yū)

User Image
tiny14xx

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:28 pm
Visualte

User Image

always honest

User Image
                              Seiji chuckled softly as he began to stroke the other's hair gently, his body relaxing against the wall. Was it really okay for him to hope that they could remain like this? Was it selfish of him to want to be with Yuu? "I have done some traveling myself. We'll have to make a trip together some time." He said as he continued to gently caress the other and hope that their embrace could last just a little longer.

Thoughts: Is he really comfortable?

User Image

out-of-cotton balls:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:09 pm
User Image

Yuu chuckled at the doctor, half burying his face into his shoulder. He was enjoying the scent, though didn't Seiji say he had no idea why he smelt of it? He closed his eyes, enjoying the closeness and warmth. He sighed against the fabric, taking note that his breath smelled strong of strawberry. Traveling with him... Just the sound of that made a small smile come to his lips. "I'd like that.. but I like spending time with Seiji regardless."

.•*´`*♥*´`*•. คც૦υ੮ עυυ
xxxx (琢磨 ゆう, Takuma, Yū)

๓໐໐໓ : Happy

User Image
tiny14xx

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:21 pm
Visualte

User Image

always honest

User Image
                              Seiji blushed lightly before he gave the other a small smile. He really could imagine going somewhere adventurous with Yuu. Some place tropical or maybe sunny? The beach would be nice. "I like spending time with you as well. To be honest, I find myself becoming anxious on the days of your check-ups...I end up counting the minutes and hours as I wait for your appointment to come up. I have never been so interested in a patient before so it was kind of scary at first but...I really like talking to you and finding out more about you as we talked more. I can't remember when it was that you started driving me so crazy..."

Thoughts: I've really fallen hard...

User Image

out-of-cotton balls:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:04 pm
User Image

Yuu closed his eyes, listening happily as he let out another sigh. He wanted to sit down though. Maybe he could ask? "You're cute sometimes." He purred, hugging his waist happily, placing a kiss on his cheek.

.•*´`*♥*´`*•. คც૦υ੮ עυυ
xxxx (琢磨 ゆう, Takuma, Yū)

๓໐໐໓ : Happy
Ծ.Ծ.Շ. : I'm sorry about the lateness+shortness, I haven't been in the mood to deal with Gaia lately. ;n;''

User Image
tiny14xx

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:45 am
Visualte
That is okay. It was my turn to take forever to respond this time. Sorry about that. sweatdrop

User Image

xxx𝓓𝓇.x 𝓢𝓮𝒾𝒿𝒾x 𝓚𝓸𝓰𝒶𝓃𝒶𝓰𝒾

"Never go to a doctor whose office plants have died."

Seiji blushed lightly before leaning down and giving Yuu a kiss on the forehead in return. Sighing softly, Seiji pulled away and sat down in his chair before motioning for Yuu to come closer with a charming smile on his lips."I am hoping you will allow me to indulge in holding you a little longer? If you are too embarrassed, I understand."

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

x
x
x

User Image

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items